New Face

2 weeks after the break up*

Tommy has been in talk with contractors down in Orlando, he had to move out of his house in Denver.

Everytime he woke up in the house, he just has images of his time with Liv, walking into the kitchen always makes him upset as he would see her and the pig.

Then he'd would walk into the living room and picture him holding her on the couch as they would cuddle.

That killed him as he teared up and couldn't take it anymore, so he called the top contractor in Orlando.

Unknown: This is Tom.

Tommy: Oh, morning Tom; my name is Tommy Majors and I've been looking to move to the Orlando area.

Tom: Perfect; now have you got any suggestions on where you'd like the house to be built on?

Tommy: Not to make myself look big, but I'm a WWE superstar and I've been looking into the gated community's.

Tom: Not a problem, we just had one break ground a couple weeks ago, if you buy the land we'll build the house.

Tommy: Perfect, How should I give you all the information and floor plans for the house?

Tom: Go ahead and email me the blueprints, as soon as you buy the land we'll start digging.

Tommy: Awesome, thanks Tom!

He hung up and was already in talk with multiple architects to help design his house, he was emailed the floor plans.

Tommy was putting over 1.5 million dollars into this house as this was his last.

As soon as he got the floor plan, he emailed it right away to the contractors.

He took a deep breath of relief as this was his new life.

After that, Tommy walked upstairs and changed his clothes as he was going to take Bruno on a run.

Denver was still in there late spring stage so the weather was still nice, so he locked Bruno on his leash and they took off.

Ten minutes into the run, he got a facetime from someone that has helped Tommy alot through this difficult time.

Tommy: Hey.. Lexi.. hang.. on..

He stopped running and she was smiling at him.

Alexa: Hey Tommy, how's it going?

Tommy: It's hard, I have to move.

Alexa: Really? Why's that?

Tommy: That house just has too many dark memories.

Alexa: Oh, I get it. Where are you moving too?

Tommy: Down to your neighborhood.

Alexa: Orlando!?

Tommy: Yes ma'am, I want to be closer to the Performance Center.

Alexa: What? Not close to me?

He knew she was playing around and smiled at him as Tommy and Bruno were on a bench taking a break.

Tommy: I just bought land today and sent my floor plans off so my house will get built.

Alexa: Awesome! If you need any help moving or unpacking, you have my number!