Call Up

Fast forward 1 month*

Tommy has been left behind in NXT, he lost everyone of his friends he met; even Liv.

He's been on tour with the main roster with Smackdown.

As he was working Kevin Owen's and Sami Zayn every night, Tommy was still upset that he wasn't with RAW.

The Riott Squad got called up to RAW after Liv left Tommy at Full Sail.

Monday*

Since he was the NXT champion, he took the advantage of not being scheduled much for filming.

So he requested time off from Hunter to finally move into his new house in Colorado.

Tommy got into Denver around seven in the morning after driving most of the night.

He pulled up to his new house, alone.

As he unlocked the front door, he saw that the movers were done with the new furniture so he only had to unpack the stuff he brought along with him on that drive

Tommy then started to unpack and tearing down boxes until he got to his wrestling box.

He carried it to the spare bedroom and opened it up to see all the replicas from titles to trophies.

After he started to hang everything up, he heard a knock at his front door.

He then overheard voices outside.

Uknown: .. this has to be his house.

Uknown #2: ... how do you know?

Uknown: His cars are out front..

He opened the door to see Finn and Bayley standing there.

Bayley: I told you.

Finn: Ty! Nice place.

Bayley: Nice? Its huge!

Tommy: Thanks.

All went inside while he made some drinks for them.

Bayley and Finn sat at his bar while he kept hanging stuff on the walls.

Bayley: Wow, look at all this stuff!

Tommy: Yeah, every title I got throughout my career I got a replica.

Finn: You and me brother.

He walked around and helped hang more stuff until he grabbed a photo of Liv kissing Tyler.

Bayley: That's a nice picture.

Finn: You two were a great team.

Tommy: Yeah, I just wish we still were.

Bayley: Call her then.

Tommy: I've tried, she ignores me after that night in Full Sail.

Bayley then looked at him with a straight face.