My Time

Saturday, TakeOver War Games*

Tommy woke up not knowing how today would go, so he got cleaned up and headed to the venue early.

As Tommy entered the venue, he was called to Hunter and William's office, so he walked in with then sitting next to Stephanie and Kurt.

Tommy: What's going on?

Stephanie: Sit down Tom.

He sat in front of the four as they started to pull papers out and watched Hunter smile.

Kurt: Oh I'm Kurt by the way.

He shook his hand as they all laughed.

Tommy: I know who Kurt freaking Angle is.

They all laughed again as they sorted out the paper work.

Stephanie: Take it away Hunter.

He looked at Hunter as he had a huge grin on his face.

Hunter: Tom, you are my pride and joy, almost like a son to me and by you proving to me what you can do here in NXT, I want to see what you can do past this brand.

Tommy: NXT is my second home.

Hunter: I know it is, but as I made you NXT Champ a couple weeks back.. tonight you are dropping it to Bobby.

Tommy was confused on what was going on.

Hunter: After you drop it, you will officially be on Monday Night RAW.

Stephanie looked at Tommy as his jaw dropped.

Tommy: Are you serious?

Hunter: Yes sir, you had a short title run here in NXT, but I can promise you that RAW will be way different.

Tommy: As in?

Hunter: As in title run wise, top guys get big title runs; and that means... you.

Tommy: Wow, I.. I dont know what to say but I thank you and William for what you've done for me here.

Everyone documented his contract signings as Tommy was smiling though every signature.

After he was done, they had there picture taken for social media after his debut. Kurt looked at Tommy with a huge smile.

Kurt: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, Glad you're on the red brand.

Tommy: Thank you, uhhg I can't wait until Monday!!

They all walked out as TakeOver was about to begin.

War Games*

Mauro Ranallo: Now it's time for the main event, Bobby Roode clashes with the NXT Champion Tommy Majors in a No Holds Barred match.

Corey Graves: I'm eager to see who comes out and helps Bobby shut the champs mouth. All he does it runs round here like he's the real deal, that'll be proven tonight.

Roode walked out as the croud sang his song, they were feeding his ego as he soaked it in.

That all stopped when Tommy's music hit and he got a bigger pop from them.

He made his way down to the ring as Bobby was ready to fight.

Match begins*

Bobby and Tommy lock up for quite a while which was losing the croud quick. Tommy called for a couple real hits until Bobby switched it on him and stuff kick to the ribs.