Leo

Oleh BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 40

1.5K 49 84
Oleh BasicallyanAuthor

{Leo's P.O.V} (The next day)
Marlie looked up at me, saying something quickly that was muffled above the noise of a few cars driving below us. I leaned towards her, trying to hear.

"I love you." She said again, her voice confident and her eyes shining.

I smiled down at her, mentally examining her face. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, everything was so happy, genuine. I smiled, pulling her into a hug, and patting her head. My heart felt like it would pound out of my chest from emotions. A sense of relief spread through my body, having her in my arms.

I pulled away from the hug slowly, looking down at her. But she wasn't her anymore. She was Amanda. My heart dropped.

"I love you Leo." Amanda smiled up at me, going in for another hug.

I woke up, a few pillows on the ground and my body full of sweat. I breathed heavily, sitting up and wiping my forehead. That dream felt so real. I ran my hand through my hair, looking at the space in front of me.

I couldn't get Marlie out of my mind for the past few days. Anything I did, anything I saw, I thought of her.

I looked over to my left and I saw the empty space next to me. I remembered what Johnny said only a few days ago
"Do you even know why Marlie's back is all messed up? Do you even want to know?"

"It was because of you. You're the one who ruined her back."

I groaned in frustration. Rubbing my temples a bit harshly. What did he mean?

I stood up slowly, making my way towards the door when something shiny caught my eye.

I paused, turning back towards the object.

It was subtly showing under Amanda's jacket. I moved her jacket aside and dropping it on the floor, looking down at the object with wide eyes. It was a ring with Marlies name embroidered.

I paused, the ring in my palm.

What was this? And why did it look so familiar?

There was a sudden knock at my door. I looked in back of me, quickly stuffing the ring in my pocket.

I sighed, realizing it was the main door, not my bedroom door.

I took the ring out of my pocket and I examined the ring again, feeling a connection towards it.

The knocks on the door got louder and more repetitive.

I walked towards the door, before I felt my foot slip on Amanda's jacket, making me fall to the side and hit my head hard, the ring falling onto the floor. Everything went black.
-
{Marlie's P.O.V}
I can't go to Leo's wedding now. There's no way I can show my face to him after what happened in that cafeteria. There's no way.

I zipped up my suit case, sighing at the place in front of me.

I've decided to leave one day earlier to Rome. It's not like I'm going to Leo's wedding anyway, so I really didn't see a point of staying. My new life was in Rome, not here.

I smiled slightly to myself at the idea of taking pictures at such an amazing place. It's really a dream come true. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I looked over curiously. I'm not expecting anyone...

I walked over towards the door, opening it to reveal Eugene. He had a suit case next to him and a big smile on his face.

"Ready?" He asked me enthusiastically.

"Ready for what?" I asked him, feeling confused.

"For Rome silly." He pointed towards his bag.

My mouth dropped, "You're going? Since when?"

"Since this whole time. I got accepted into the program also. Why do you think I was trying to convince you to go?" He laughed," Now, Cmon!" He grabbed my suit case and pulled me outside.

{Leo's P.O.V}
I opened my eyes slowly, a single tear going down my face.

I remembered now. Everything about Marlie, how much I loved her, how much she meant to me. I remember now.

"You okay there bro?" Johnny asked, leaning over me. I looked up at him, my eyes adjusting.

"How did you get in here?" I groaned, trying to stand up.

"Marlie wanted me to give you back this." Johnny said, holding out a key. I looked down at it, feeling my heart crush. It's the key to my apartment. I had given it to her when I first moved in.

"Why were you passed out on the floor? Did something happen?" Johnny asked, looking worried.

"Where's Marlie right now?" I asked, completely ignoring his question.

Johnny hesitated," I don't know. Why?"

"I just....I need to talk to her." I looked around, finding the ring I dropped before turning to walk out.

Johnny grabbed me by the arm and I paused.

"Leo, don't." Johnny mumbled. I looked back at him. Wasn't he the one who was trying to tell me earlier? Why was he stopping me now?

"You remember don't you?" Johnny asked, tilting his head slightly.

I nodded slowly.

Johnny gave out a little laugh, before moving to sit on the bed.

"I can tell. You seem different." He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of the words to tell me.

"I don't think it'd be a good idea to see Marlie right now." Johnny looked up at me.

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow.

Johnny tilted her head slightly, "She's happy. She's going to Rome and she's turning into the person she's supposed to be. Look, I don't want to blame you. But you really put so much pain on her these past months. I just don't want her not to heal completely."

"Then what are you saying? Are you saying that I should just be away from her and be miserable? Because I can't do that. I can't marry Amanda. I don't even know why the fuck I agreed to it, when Marlie was out there." I was getting frustrated. Every second here, was one away from Marlie.

"I'm not saying to get married to Amanda. I'm saying you should wait those 3 months until she gets back. You never know what's going to happen. She'll become a better person who's healed and if you guys are meant to be, then you guys will be together." Johnny shrugged.
I thought for a second. Why did my feet feel stuck to the ground?

"It's just a suggestion." Johnny sighed and stood up, before patting my back and walking out.

What was I supposed to do?
-
{Marlie's P.O.V}

The ride to the airport was quiet and felt longer than it actually was. But, I was excited. I was curious as to who I'm going to meet and see.

Suddenly I realized that the car had stopped and Eugene was already getting out of the car. I looked at the space in front of me, before sighing and stepping out of the car.

{Leo's P.O.V}
I sat on my bed, staring at the wall in front of me. What was I supposed to do? Can I be selfish and go after her? Or do I let her be and see if she feels the same way? I've hurt her a lot these past months. I can't just step into her life again.

"Leo! I'm home. Are you ready for our rehearsal?" I heard the front door open and close. I didn't move.

"Hello? Leo?" Amanda poked her head into the room towards me.

I looked over at her.

"Why aren't you ready?" She smiled over at me, before walking over and putting a hand on my cheek. I pushed her hand away gently.

She paused, looking down at me with concerned eyes.

"I'm not going." I mumbled slowly. She put her arm to her side, before blinking down at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked calmly.

I looked at her sternly," I remember now. I remember Marlie. And I love her."

Amanda's eyes watered as she looked down at me.

"So what? So what if you remember? Don't you remember our deal?" She asked me with a shaky voice.

I looked at her angrily," I don't want a job if it's from you. I want to be with Marlie, live with Marlie, and marry Marlie."

Her hand reached up and slapped my face hard, making me hold my breath.

"You can't just..." she gave out a shaky voice, tears streaming down her face.

I put a hand on my cheek, feeling the blood rush quickly.

"Why does it have to be her? Why not me? Do you know how humiliated I'll be telling everyone we aren't getting married?" She cried.

I looked over at her with a stern face.

She threw her arms over my shoulders and hugged me tightly, "Leo, you can't leave me. Please." She sobbed into my shoulder.

I slowly took her arms off of me, and I stood up.

"I want your stuff out of here by the time I get back." I said to her sternly. She sat down, sobbing loudly.

I turned while walking out of the door.
-
I knew what I needed to do. I knew when I knocked on Marlies apartment door. I needed to see her.

I knocked hard on the door, waiting for her to open it.

"Marlie." I leaned my head on the door. Why wasn't she answering?

"Marlie, please answer." I sighed," I remember now."

"Please forgive me." I felt tears come to my eyes. She wasn't going to forgive me. I treated her so awfully.

I sighed, feeling all hope lost when I suddenly remembered where her key was hidden. I moved a plant outside and I spotted the key, grabbing it before unlocking the door.

Inside her apartment was dark, almost lifeless. I turned on the lights and I scanned the room slowly. Everything seemed like it was only a few months ago. Only a few months ago, Marlie and I were together.

I knocked onto her bedroom door, before opening it slowly. I paused once I saw the bed made, the clothes disappeared from her closet.

Where was she?

I grabbed the phone, quickly dialing Johnnys number. A few rings and Johnny answered.

"Hello?"

"Johnny! Do you know where Marlie is right now?" I asked him quickly.

It was silence on the other end.

"Cmon, Johnny. Please. I need to see her." I pleaded.

"She's at the airport. Her flight takes off at 7."
-
6:15
I rushed into the airport quickly, running past the people as I looked around. Marlie, where are you? I need to tell you. Please. Come back to me.

I looked around, feeling like my whole world was spinning. I ran my hand through my hair, slightly panicking. I grabbed my phone shakily out of my pocket, before dialing a number and putting the phone to my ear. I waited, and no answer.

"Cmon Marlie. Pick up." I mumbled, shakily dialing her number again. I put the phone to my ear and I put it to my ear, still looking around.
Where are you?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

210K 4.4K 34
Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they were 5 years old. But drugs, jealously a...
431 11 10
What if when a popular and sporty boy at your school turns out to be girlish?'I' know someone like that and he's from the sports department from my s...
182K 3.9K 30
"Will you ever see me more than just a player?" When a girl named Haley seems to be caught up in drama regarding her least favorite person, Leonardo...
139K 3.5K 58
Naomi Evans is a writer who just so happens to bump into a celebrity named Leonardo DiCaprio. What happens when she catches herself having feelings f...