Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

20

5.6K 161 43
By klaroline-4ever

In the morning, Bonnie quickly went to talk with Elena in private, meaning they were in Elena's room.

"There's something I need to tell you, Elena."

"Yeah, I got that. Just tell me. I'm starting to get worried..."

"Damon and I are starting to spend more time together and I think I'm a bit attracted to him..."

"Wow! Well, if he makes you happy, then I'm happy."

"Aren't you mad? I know you two never dated but you had this connection and..."

"Bonnie, I'm not into Damon. He is all yours. I'm actually happy that you two are moving on. You deserve to be happy." Elena said and Bonnie hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for being so understanding." Bonnie said and they smiled to each other.

***

Caroline ended up sleeping with Klaus and now she was trying to leave but Klaus wasn't making it that easy.

"Just more 5 minutes, love..." He whispered, while kissing her neck.

"I have school." Caroline whispered.

"I'm sure it can wait." He whispered while caressing her waist and kissing her shoulder.

"Klaus..." she whispered but she quickly forgot what she was going to say as he kissed her again.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered while getting under the sheets to kiss her belly.

"We shouldn't..." she tried to reason with herself.

"I truly can't control myself around you." Klaus whispered, resting his forehead in hers, looking at her eyes.

"Don't... Don't say that..." Caroline whispered and felt him caressing her tight, then grabbing it, making her wrap a leg around his waist and she did the same with her other leg.

They both looked at each other's lips with desire and lean in but letting a small space between each other's lips as they felt each other's breath.

"We shouldn't be like this..." Caroline whispered, looking him in the eyes.

"Why not? Don't you like it?" Klaus whispered and she couldn't deny that, she loved being like this with him but she couldn't let herself be with someone else, at least not now.

"I should go." Caroline whispered and Klaus growl quietly and let her go. "Will you pick me up after classes?"

"Of course." Klaus smirked and Caroline gave him a peck in the cheek before leaving, letting a very happy Klaus alone.

***

Caroline was now by the locker talking with Rebekah alone.

"Bekah, if I tell you something. You promise you won't tell anyone, not even your brothers?"

"Is a plan to kill or hurt me and my brothers?"

"No."

"Then I won't say a word. Girl code." Rebekah said, but she also wouldn't say a word because she was starting to feel that Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were becoming her friends and she never had many friends.

"I think I'm starting to like Klaus..." Caroline whispered. "I don't know how it happened. But I also am not sure about it. Maybe I'm just confusing out fake relationship with something more and..."

"Caroline, why don't you give him a chance. A real chance... He really likes you. You bring the best in him." Rebekah said.

"I don't know... I just got out of a relationship and after being cheated on, I don't think I'm in a good place to start a relationship. I was already insecure, now if I start a relationship, I'll probably be even more." Caroline whispered.

"Yeah... I get that. But don't give up on my brother. Nik can be a good guy. And he can be a good boyfriend." Rebekah whispered and Caroline gave her a nervous smile.

"I don't think I'll do anything about this. Maybe it's just attraction that I'm feeling and I don't want to make him feel used. I need to figure this out... But thanks for listening to me." Caroline whispered.

***

After classes, Caroline went with Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan to the Grill, Damon and Bonnie met and so did April and Kol, while Elena went to train with Elijah.

Elena pushes Elijah to the couch and put a wooden stake in his chest direction.

"Bam! Dead." Elena said.

"What if I grab it in time?" Elijah asked, grabbing the stake and they fought until Elijah threw it to the ground.

"Then I'll just have to rip your heart out." Elena smiled but when she was about to rest her hand on his chest, he grabbed her wrist, making her look at him.

They both looked deeply into each other's eyes and Elena rested her hand on his chest and moved slowly to his neck, as he kept holding her wrist, no longer stopping her movements, enjoying feeling her touch. Elijah let his other hand move to her waist and then to her tight, grabbing it, to pull her closer to him.

Elena leaned in and rest her forehead in his, enjoying feeling so close to each other.

"Elena..." he groaned, looking at her lips and then her neck, while feeling his veins showing up.

"Drink from me..."

"I can't..." Elijah whispered, knowing he shouldn't do that with someone he wasn't in a relationship with.

"You need to feed. You let me drink from you. Let me do the same for you." Elena whispered and noticed he was still hesitant so she said. "I trust you."

Elijah looked at her in disbelief and admiration, then look at her neck, pulled her closer to him and bite her, loving the taste of her blood.

Elena had to bite her lower lip to not moan but couldn't help but let a few small noises from how good it felt.

"We shouldn't do this... It's very personal and..."

"I know. I was just concerned with you." Elena whispered.

"Your compassion is truly admirable, Elena." Elijah whispered pulling Elena closer to him, to make her rest her forehead in his.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story. Feel free to tell me what your thinking about it so far.
Even if in my story, Elena and Damon never dated I thought Bonnie would be concerned with having Elena's permission, not only because it was Damon but also because she used to date Jeremy. Klaroline is definitely becoming closer and I think they aren't pretending as much as they used to😏. I thought it would be nice to see Rebekah and Caroline interacting alone. And then there's Elejah and they have been bloodsharing more than once 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
617K 14.5K 57
α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄α΄€ κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄ α΄€α΄›α΄Κ€α΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄› ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄€ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ Κœα΄‡Κ€. κœ±Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴑᴏ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› Ιͺα΄α΄˜α΄Κ€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄› π˜—π˜¦π˜°π˜±οΏ½...
4.5K 92 16
Klaus and Caroline. Klaroline if you will. Caroline had everything she wanted. Or at least she thought she did. A few years had passed since Klaus l...