I'm Sorry Alpha

Galing kay lilmc87

Her entire world is turned upside down in the matter of days. Her parents are getting divorced, her mother ra... Higit pa

Sorry Alpha
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

309 9 3
Galing kay lilmc87

Chapter 30

Samantha's POV

I was mentally trying to prepare myself to relive the nightmare in the cells that I thought would never end, I truly thought I was going to die in there. I'm grateful for my escape but I knew the nightmares of that place would haunt me for the rest of my life. I went from being a normal 17-year-old girl, or at least what I thought was normal and then suddenly my entire life changed overnight. From my parents splitting up, moving, finding my mate, becoming a werewolf, rejecting my scumbag of a mate, running away, finding love, and then losing it all in just a few months; I felt lost and out of control and now with these memories of the last couple of weeks I wasn't sure if I was going to be ok.

They told me the therapist would be coming in tomorrow morning with Alpha Worth and Gavin sitting in, I'm not sure letting Gavin sit in was the right decision but I didn't want to tell my story twice, once would be more than enough...

I asked for stuff to shower and change into real clothes, I knew I smelled and looked terrible, sponge baths weren't enough, but I knew they were just trying to let me heal...well physically heal at least.

When the nurse came back with a gym back full of stuff that Gavin had gone out and bought me, I gratefully took it and slowly made my way into the small hospital bathroom. I was weak from everything that happened and then spending too much time in the hospital bed, yet I was not prepared for how I looked physically. Once I closed the door which didn't have a lock which made me very uncomfortable, I even told Odella to be on alert for anyone entering and she had permission to take control if she needed. I know they told me I was safe here, but I didn't feel safe, it would probably take a long time for me to feel safe again.

As I looked in the mirror, I just started sobbing... I had already been a small girl, slightly curvy but still only about 115lbs at most and looking at myself in the mirror I looked like death. My skin was pale and gaunt, I could see almost every bone in my body even though I had gained a little bit back since being here, and I had bruises and cuts all over me although they had faded a little. I didn't dare turn around and look at my back because I knew I couldn't handle it.

I turned on the shower and waited for the steam to fill up the room before I slowly got in and I jus stood there letting the hot water rain down on me as I tried to forget for a little bit. I finally reigned my emotions in enough to start washing my hair and body, my hair was greasy and matted but with the amazing conditioner that smelled like honeysuckles I was able to smooth it out with my fingers. I don't know how long I actually spent in there but I'm pretty sure it was close to an hour. I stepped out and quickly wrapped the towel around myself made my way over to the gym bag of supplies that was given to me.

I quickly found the brush and started to detangle my hair best of my ability and then fished around for some clothes. I was thankful for the leggings, fluffy socks and oversized sweater to keep me warm and comfortable. I started to wonder who actually put this amazing bag together, the only reason I thought it might be Gavin was it had all my favorite things and he would be there only one here who would know anything I liked everyone else was a complete stranger.

Once I was done, I managed to look myself in the mirror and while the image still pained me, I looked better, well slightly better.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I jumped a little when I realized someone was in my room but relaxed when I realized it was Gavin.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He said quietly as he watched me intently.

"You didn't, well maybe a little but it's just because I didn't know it was you..." I tried to explain myself and I made my way back to the bed.

"I understand." He replied, he seemed so distant like he was lost in his own thoughts. I wanted more than anything to pry but I had no business in doing so. I know I had confessed my feelings to him before I left, and he kissed me, but he never admitted to having any feelings for me. In fact, before I was taken by Lucas, he hadn't even been kind to me, so part of me was confused about why he was here... except he was my mother's Alpha and because the of the delicate situation I was in he was probably here to help since she couldn't.

"Thank you for helping with getting the stuff for me, the shower helped..." I said shyly. He just nodded in reply and before either of us could say another work his cell phone started to ring.

"It's Denver." He said without answering it.

"I can't...not yet..." I said as my voice cracked while I tried to hold back the tears. He nodded and answered the phone and told Denver I was sleeping. I cried silently feeling horrible about not taking the call but I knew Denver and he would just keep firing question after question and I wasn't going to answer them. Then I would cry and he would feel bad and apologize and that would make me feel even worse.

"Get some sleep, I'll be back in the morning." He said as he stood to leave.

"Stay, please stay...At least till I fall asleep..." I quickly begged. The thought of being alone right now made my heart race with panic and fear. He seemed to realize this and nodded and then sat down and turned the light off for me. I snuggled into the blankets and closed my eyes. I would love to say I drifted off into the peaceful sleep, but it was anything but, I woke myself up a few times screaming and thrashing. Eventually Gavin made them sedate me enough so I could sleep, and he never left, he never even tried.

When I woke up in the morning, I was still tired and I felt groggy from the drugs they gave me but at least I had gotten some sleep. Gavin was still asleep when I woke up but he looked uncomfortable in the recliner he was in and he looked really tired, my nightmares probably kept him up most of the night. I got up to go pee and he bolted upright which made me squeak in fright.

"Sorry I heard a noise and thought...nevermind..." he said and went silent. When I returned from the bathroom he was gone which made me a little sad but I knew he couldn't spend 24/7 with me, he was an important Alpha.

I spent most of the day looking out the window just staring off into the dense forest which made me feel slightly better, I knew my peace would soon be shattered by reliving my nightmare, but it would bet he only way Lucas would be accountable for what he had done. Hopefully soon I could just go back to living my life, maybe Gavin would even let me go back to living at his beach house till I got myself back together.

Sometime late that afternoon there was a knock at my door and I looked over my shoulder as a woman walked in cautiously.

"You must be Samantha." She said with a small gentle smile.

"Yes, you can call my Sam." I replied not moving from the window. She entered the room slowly it almost seemed like she was afraid to make sudden movements. I know I was an emotional mess but I wasn't dangerous and I didn't think any sudden movements would cause me to snap, her actions actually made me slightly angry. I saw Alpha Worth walk in behind her and realized this woman was the therapist, which almost made me want to laugh.

"Hello Sam, I'm Alpha Worth. I know we met a few days ago but it's been a rough week." He said with a smile. I liked this Alpha, he was kind and fair and I could tell he was a great leader just by how he treated everyone no matter the title.

"Hello Alpha." I replied with a small bow of my head which he waved off not liking the formality of it. Before I could say anything, else Gavin came into the room and took a seat near the door and I took a deep breath knowing way lay ahead. I was about to tell my story of the last few weeks and I just wanted to get it over with. As everyone got comfortable the therapist took out a notebook and a recording device and Alpha Worth gave me an encouraging smile, he had been one of the first people to see me and knew how bad I was when I arrived in his territory.

I started with the ride to plane from the Council's mansion on how Lucas had told my father lies and hadn't even informed my father I had rejected him and he just wouldn't accept. My dad should have known better, I had explained why I couldn't stay in the letters I left him and my brother but Lucas had twisted my words and made my own father believe bringing me back to their back was what was best for me. I recounted how I was thrown in the cold cell like all the other rouges and that Lucas had told me he would let me out as soon as I agreed to be his mistress, that he wasn't going to give Luna Jen up and his pup I would have to just accept that I would basically be a whore to warm his bed and the thought made me sick. He with held food and water except enough to keep me alive to try and force my hand. I explained trying to convince Luna Jen who came to see me and had believed Lucas's lies as well and I begged for her help as I explained my side of the story. She refused and ran off to tell Lucas who came to the cells and was furious with me. He decided I deserved to be punished maybe possibly killed, that breaking me as he said might be more trouble than I was worth.

He chained me to the wall and I begged...and begged him to stop but he didn't he just kept whipping me.... He left me there bleeding and had the guards bring me back to my cell. He sent a girl down to tend to me just the one time to make sure I didn't die... She felt so bad for me and I asked to use her phone to send a message, so I sent a message to Denver to say goodbye, I was truly convinced I was going to die down there...

It as a few days maybe a week when he came back accusing me of breaking the bond completely, the moon goddess blessed me when she broke the bond from him without him accepting my rejection. I was beyond thrilled, but I knew Lucas was now more dangerous then ever, but one of the guards informed him that Luna Jen was in labor before he could do anything, and I was grateful...

I should have known better than to hope the birth of his son would keep him away from me... he came back hours later screaming about his son was not born with Alpha blood, that I stole his son's birthright by him angering the moon goddess. Instead of taking the blame he put all the blame on me but said if Jen couldn't give him an Alpha born son than I would...

He..He...dragged me from my cell and started ripping my clothes from me, I knew then that he was going to rape me, he was convinced I would provide him with his Alpha born son... I kept fighting him, I would rather die fighting him off then let him, but I was so weak from being starved and dehydrated and whipped... Just as he was about to...my wolf took control...

As I was explaining this last part Gavin lost control and was out of his chair and out of the room while slamming the door behind him... I knew he would have a bad reaction listening to this, even Alpha Worth was having trouble controlling his wolf during my recount of the events. The therapist just looked sick, like she wanted to vomit at any second. I sighed and looked out the window before continuing to tell them how my wolf took control and refused to shift back because she was currently stronger, weak but stronger than I my human form and Lucas threatened that the moment I shifted he would make sure to get me pregnant with his pup. I told them how the call from the council changed everything, but Lucas still had it in his head that he would get me pregnant and the council would let him keep me... I told them how the pack doctors was the one who helped me get strong enough to escape and she was the one who helped me escape as well. Without her help I would be either raped or dead...

The therapist tried to get me to talk about my feelings, but I told her I was numb, that I could feel the pain inside but I wasn't ready to deal with it all. That I needed to deal with it piece by piece so I could eventually move on, that one day I would find peace but right now I was still in survival mode. She tried to pry and little but more, but my walls were up and I was refusing to let her in. I was also wondering where Gavin had run off to, he hadn't come back since he stormed out and I just hoped he hadn't run off to find Lucas himself... Even Alpha Worth had left in search of Gavin since he knew an angry Alpha was a dangerous Alpha and since it was his territory, he needed to make sure the anger wasn't being directed towards his pack. I decided once the therapist left that I needed to try and sleep so I asked a nurse for a sleeping pill and left myself drift...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
1.9M 44.2K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
41.9K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...