Aerlinniel's Secret (A Legola...

Da Ellethwen2931

Aerlinniel is an elleth (girl elf) who was cursed before she was born. She is now blind and there is only one... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Elvish Arrow
Chapter 2: The Nightmare
Chapter 3: Riding to the Woodland-relm
Chapter 4: The King
Chapter 5: My Skills
Chapter 7: Telling My Secret
Chapter 8: Meeting Tauriel
Chapter 9: Voices in the Woods
Chapter 10: A Bad Feeling
Chapter 11: A Party Planner
Chapter 12: Happy 2,869th Birthday!
Chapter 13: Dancing
Chapter 14: Losing My Friend
Chapter 15: Going for a Ride
Chapter 16: Weird Talks
Chapter 17: A Familiar Voice
Author's Note
Chapter 18: Gandalf
Chapter 19: New Riding Partners
Chapter 20: Familiar Heartbeat
Chapter 21: She's Alive
Chapter 22: Harsh Words
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: The Spell
Chapter 25: Pacing
Chapter 26: The Waterfall
Authors Note: So Thankful :')
Author's Note: Sequel!!! :)
Author's Note: Question
Author's Note: Song

Chapter 6: A New Friend

8.7K 356 20
Da Ellethwen2931

Aerlinniel POV

I wake up and feel the sun shining on my face. Today would be a perfect day to walk around outside. I think to myself. I would like to get to know this place better and maybe make some friends.

I put on a dress that I pulled out of my new closet, brush my hair and head out the door. I hear Legolas and a guard talking. He notices me, the guard leaves and he walks over.

"Mara tuilë, (good morning) Legolas!" I greet him.

"Mara tuilë, Aerlinniel!" He greets back. "Is there anything you would like to do today?"

"Yes, actually. Do you think you could show me around? I would like to get to know this place better, so I can get around without having to ask someone where I am supposed to go." I ask him.

"Sure, I would love to." He answers as he links his arm with mine.

"Le hannon. (thank you)"

He talks to me about the Woodland-Realm, but I don't pay much attention. I am trying to figure out where everything is. I hear some people talking and one seems to be crying. I run in the direction of the crying, leaving Legolas behind.

"Aerlinniel!" He calls out, but I ignore him. I have to find out what is wrong and see if I can help.

I finally make it close to where the crying is coming from. "Your just a little girl, you can't just go and make decisions like that. I am very disappointed in you, tinu. (daughter)" The man, who I'm guessing to be her dad, said.

I then heard a noise that sounded like a slap. Did he just...     The poor elleth. (girl elf) I could hear his footsteps as he walked away. When he slapped her, she fell to the floor. So I walked over and helped her up.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"It was no problem. He should not have done that to you, I am very sorry. My name is Aerlinniel. What is yours?" I ask.

"Faelwen." She answers, still shooken up on what just happened.

"That is a very pretty name, Faelwen. Where do you live?"

She gives a sigh, "Nowhere now." 

"I have an extra bed in my room, you can live with me if you want to." I offer. It is the least I can do for her.

"Really?" I give a nod. "Thank you so much!" She says giving me a hug, I hug her back.

"There you are, Aerlinniel. I was not sure where you went." Legolas says as he walks over.

"I'm so sorry, Legolas, I heard someone crying and I wanted to help. This is Faelwen." I introduce her.

"Prince Legolas, it is so nice to meet you!" She says. I cab imagine her bowing to him.

"It is nice to meet you to, Faelwen." He says.

I explain to Legolas what happened and he agreed to let her live with me and use the extra bed I have. The whole way back to my room, she kept thanking me.

I have realized something I know I have to do, but I really don't want to. I know I have to though. If I'm going to live here, I an going to have to tell someone I am blind. So they will be able to help me, if I ever need it. I know I can trust Faelwen, so I will tell her. I hope I make the right decision in doing this.

~~~~~~

Sorry it is short, I am having some writers block. :'( I hope you liked it!

         ~Ellethwen <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.4K 313 21
COMPLETED story with a SEQUEL; "A Permanent Lineage" *Over 34+ chapters overall! "...She had dreamt of what his lips would feel and taste like for...
45.4K 1.2K 15
Tauriel and Legolas were friends for as long as they can remember. Yet they never had been honest about their feelings. Legolas soon has to marry an...
283K 11.4K 36
Storm Of Arrows ➝ Lord of the Rings [Legolas] ✓ 2014 Hunting Spiders in the forest of Mirkwood, Legolas, Prince of the Woodland Realm, comes across...
603K 20.7K 44
Book I of the 'To Live Again' Saga In the modern world Clara Riley experiences a life changing event...death! Usually this means the end of living...