I'm Brendon Urie's Daughter

By httpbrendon

Breanna Elizabeth Urie spent most of her life getting asked, "Hey are you somehow related to that famous arti... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

531 21 21
By httpbrendon

Breanna

It's been over three days since I've been in this hospital. In the first few hours of my stay, I thought, Hey, this doesn't seem so bad. Maybe staying here for a week or so won't be as terrible as most people think. Turns out I was wrong and it is just as terrible as most people think. It's immensely boring here and the shows on TV suck ass, honestly.

The only good thing I get out of staying in this hellish building is that I don't get to go to school.

Lauren visited me yesterday, surprisingly, since the last time we saw each day other, we weren't really om good terms. But she has school work and a new part-time job in a coffee shop to worry about so she won't be here very often, I'm pretty sure. My parents, on the other hand, visited me every chance they got. When they're not here, they're working, and when they're not working, they're here.

I shifted a little bit, my muscles sore from staying in one position for a little too long, and wincing as I moved my bad shoulder. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. There were five text messages from an unknowm number. I frowned and opened them.

Unknown: hey, how are you doing?

Unknown: btw this is Ryan

Unknown: the fourth

Unknown: i got your number from your friend lauren

Unknown: also she seems to hate me?? don't wanna jump to conclusions but 🌚

I smiled, saving his number and naming it Ryan IV. This boy, I swear.

Me: Hey Ryan. I'm doing okay, thanks. :) Why do you think Lauren hates you?

I searched for my earphones in my bag and put on some music while waiting for a reply.

Ryan IV: glad to hear that!

Ryan IV: i dunno, she just...... hates me y'know?

Me: Aw, does it hurt this poor little boy's feelings? :")

Ryan IV: will you give me a little kiss if it did?

I paused. What?

Ryan IV: i'm just kidding please don't block me

Me: Ahaha, it's all good :)

Ryan IV: what's your room number?

Me: 215, I think? I'm not sure, but yeah, that's probably it. Why?

Ryan IV: just curious :)

I frowned. Okay? I turned off my phone, swapping it for a book mom had bought for me a few years back that I never actually got the chance (or motivation) to read. It's a book by Harper Lee called To Kill A Mockingbird— a pretty famous book, actually, and I was kind of liking it, I guess?

The door opened and I didn't bother to look up. It was either a doctor or one of my parents so I said, "Back so soon?"

"Huh, I don't recall ever being here."

I froze, staring at the same word on the same page with slowly widening eyes. No way. Oh my god. No. Freaking. Way.

I looked up slowly and there he was, Ryan the fourth, with his sparkly eyes and curly hair, standing by the doorway like a model for plaid shirts and black ripped jeans.

I gulped, not sure what to say. My dumbass decided it would be wise to say, "Sam Winchester?"

He stared at me for a moment and then burst out laughing. I joined him, wincing at the pain that laced through my shoulder.

He wiped fake tears from his eyes and grabbed a chair to sit on by my bed. "Hope it's alright with you that I came by." He held out a bouquet flowers— which smelled heavenly— and I took it from him gratefully, murmuring a litle thanks.

"Yeah, it's no problem," I replied. "I'm actually silently thanking whatever god that you came because I am dying of boredom, honestly."

He laughed again and I felt like bottling up that sound and listening to it forever. I flushed at my thoughts. Jesus Christ, do I have a crush? No, that's disgusting. No.

"Well," he said. "I'm glad I could help you with that."

We talked for a while, mostly about the things I missed at school and then things like our hobbies and best childhood memories. I sound like a goddamm schoolgirl but talking to him made me happy— it was like talking to a life-long friend, when in truth, we've only known each othed for less than a month.

The door creaked open once again and our heads snapped up to look at the intruder.

Dad.

A bunch of nerves gathered in my stomach.

His smile faded and he raised his brows when he saw Ryan.

"Didn't know you invited a friend over," he said flatly.

Ryan stood up and smiled at him. He held out his hand and said, "Mr. Urie, it's nice to meet you, I'm—"

Dad cut him off, but shook his hand anyway. "Ryan. I know."

"Well, this is awkward," I said, and they both looked at me as if to say, I know right.

Ryan chuckled nervously. "I guess I better get going then." Then he walked towards me and bent down. My heart stopped for a moment. What the hell was happening?

Then he gave me a small hug.

I almost sighed out loud in relief. My father was silently giving him the most fiery glare that I have ever seen.

Ryan left without another word and just nodded in dad's direction as a way of saying good-bye.

"So," Dad began, waggling his eyebrows a little bit. A way of hiding the tension that his entire body language gave away. "Ryan, huh?"

I frowned. "What about him?"

"Do you like him?" His tone was light and playful. When I'm pretty sure what he was feeling was anything but.

"Oh please." I snorted. "Of course I don't."

Dad smiled a small smile. "Aww, really, though? It's alright to have a crush."

I rolled my eyes, smiling a little bit myself. "Stop it."

"Whatever, kid." He laughed, but then after a moment his expression turned more serious. "Yanna—"

"No," was all I said. Not this talk again. I'm tired. "Don't even start."

He ignored me and continued anyway. "Yanna, you know why—"

"Yes, dad," I snapped, my temper rising. "We've had this talk millions of thousands of times and I'm tired of it. I don't like him, if that's what you're worried about—" Okay, that was kind of a lie, "—and I probably never will, for all we know. Just please, for the love of god, stop bugging me about relationship-related things because I'm old enough to know and understand what sort of condition I am— what sort of condition we all are— in."

His eyes softened and his lips tightened into a thin line. "I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to say, so I opted for something humorous. "For a thirty-six year-old man, you sure apologize a lot."

Dad laughed, shrugging. "I carry lots of guilt and anxiety for a thirty six year-old man, what did you expect?"

We sighed at the same time, which then caused us both to laugh once again.

And just like that, our conversation turned normal again.

Well, as normal as it can get between my dad and I. You never really know with Brendon Urie.

(A/N): I'm planning to do some sort of Q&A with the characters at the end of the book so drop y'alls questions right here or message me if you have any hehe <3 pls don't make this flop it's embarrassing HAHAHA

If there are any typographical errors please point them out (bully me and bug me endlessly about it or whatever it doesn't matter haha just point it out thanks uwu)

ALSO! I cannot believe this story go this many reads oh my god. Once again, thank you so much! I'm never, ever gonna get tired of saying thank you to you guys for supporting this story. It means so much to me ♥ -Angie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 244 35
Patient 186: Claire Jackson Sex:Female State of mind: Nasty and insane ~~ Look I'm not a bad person just a person who made a bad mistake. I mean y...
15.3K 394 65
I'm the unknown family member of Brendon Urie. I live with him and his wife, and typically, I like to stay hidden behind the scenes and help him film...
22.8K 749 40
SEQUEL TO THE URIE'S DAUGHTER *(do not read unless you've read book 1. This book is in continuation and won't make much sense otherwise.)* I wondere...
33.6K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...