143 : Until the end of time (...

miagoldii

Listed as #33 in Loyalty DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE YET ✨ Continue to follow the journey of Kele... Еще

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
🌺 New characters 🌸
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
❤ New Story ❤
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY ALERT UPDATE - Until the end of time : forever

Chapter one

1.9K 55 15
miagoldii

One year later

Raina

" You gonna call me when you get home ? "

" For sure girl you know ill never forget about you ", i said to this other shorty i met here. Knowing i wasn't gon call the bitch.

I was finally out this hell hole and its all thanks to Orlando. I wish he would've gotten me out sooner but shit i cant complain. As long as i was out.

" Vegas over here "

This cop said to me. I walked over and grabbed my bag. Thats when he held my arm and brought me closer to him.
" Look Vegas, i dont know how you did it but im onto you "

" I dont know what you're talking about ", i responded. he put a toothpick in his mouth then he pushed me away.

" This wont be the last time you see of me, you understand ? "

" Yeah whatever ", i replied. I grabbed the bag that has my stuff in it and walked away.

Once i got outside, a black escalate truck was waiting for me. I walked further down until i got to the car. The driver's side window rolled down and revealed Orlando.

" Well well well looks like somebody finally came to their senses ", i said.

" Yeah i got caught up ", he responded. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the window.

" Yeah? Doing what? It took you a year to come and get a bitch, thought you bailed on me "

" Now why would i do that? But look who i got in the back ", Orlando said. I looked at him weirdly before opening the back door.

" Aaaaaahhhh "

I yelled out as i ran and jump into Deon's arms. From the corner of my eye i saw Orlando get out and shut the door. Then he got back into the driver's side and drove off.

" Oh my God! How? When? ", i asked Deon. He shrugged his shoulders.

" O here came and saw me a few months ago and told me what the plan was. You know i couldn't let you do this by yourself "

I looked over at Orlando.

" Why did you do this ? "

" Well i thought maybe you wanted someone to help you... And that you probably miss him ", he said while he kept his eyes on the road. I turned back around to Deon.

" I missed you so much ", i told him. He wrapped me in his arms and kiss me.

" Me too shorty "

" Well since you're gonna do this with me..you do know that its gonna be dangerous right ? ", i told him. He nodded his head.

" Nobody or nothing scare me, they got a rude awakening coming they way ", he said. I smile as i snuggled into him.

---------------

Tay

" Hold on get up for a minute "

I told this girl i met about a week ago. She was in the middle of giving me head when the doorbell rung. I straighten myself up and went downstairs to see who it was.

" Hey "

" Wassup ", i replied.

" Well did you forget? Its your turn to watch Kenzo ", Keleii said with a smile.

" Nah i aint forget ", i said. I took him from her and planted kisses on his cheek. " Wassup little man ", I said to him. Kenzo laid his head on my chest while i held him. Soon he begin drifting to sleep.

" He's so calm when he's with you, its so cute ", Keleii said then she pinched his cheek. I licked my lips as i looked at her.

" You wanna come in ? "

" I would but im supposed to be going somewhere tonight ", she said. I gave her a look.

" Where you going ? "

" Out with Trina and Ari ", she told me. I sucked my teeth.

" You better not be in other niggas' faces either ", i told her.

" Boy bye, You are not my man anymore "

" I don't give a fuck, go ahead and think im playing. Im killing you and him ", i told her.

" What i tell you about cussing around our son ? ", she said.

" And what i tell you two minutes ago ", i questioned her.

" You can't tell me what to do- ", Keleii started to say but the girl from earlier walked pass her and down the porch steps. Keleii stared her down with her arms crossed.

" Ill just come later on ", the girl said while she kept walking.

" How about you don't come back at all hoe ", Keleii yelled out to her.

" Ayo what happened to dont cuss infront of Kenzo? "

" Bitch fuck you ", was all she said before she gave our son a kiss and left.
" Im trying to but you acting stupid ", i yelled out to her.

" Fuck you Tay "

She got inside her orange g wagon and drove off. She still fine as wine.

I shut the door then i walked over to the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the firestick. Kenzo lift his head up and stared at the tv.

" Tv ", he said while pointing at it. I smiled and said " Yeah thats a tv, you wanna watch sum ? ". He shook his head no.

" Dada i hungry ", he told me.

" Here come on ", i said as i picked him up. I brought him into the kitchen and sat him down on the corner. I went into the refrigerator and gave him yogurt until i finish making us some real food.

I started the process of fixing us some spaghetti. After starting the noodles up in the pot, i put the frying pan on the stove.

" Ayo papa i gotta tell you something and i need your input "

I looked at Kenzo. He just stared at me while he ate his yogurt.

" Aight so i know i messed up with mama but im gonna find a way to get her back ", i told him. He looked at me and smiled.

" You wanna know what i got planned ", i asked him. Kenzo nodded his head.

" Aight so im gonna take her out. Somewhere she's never been before. Then im gonna tell her how much i love her and allat. Then im gonna tell her how sorry i am and that ill never hurt her again. You think i should do more ? ", i asked Kenzo. He smiled and nodded his head.

" Well what else should i do papa ? ", i asked him. He just looked at me.

" Its ok ill figure it out "

I turned back around and put the ground turkey into the pan.

" I promise Kenzo, that ill make things right so we can be one big happy family and later on you'll end up having brothers and sisters ", i told my son.

" promise? ", he asked me. I turned around and locked pinkies with Kenzo.

" I promise "

We kissed our pinkies then he went back to eating his yogurt.

*************

Hey guys ill update tomorrow ❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

930K 42.8K 44
⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READING⚠ Independent, ha...
561K 31.9K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
Beauty & The Street EzChance

Любовные романы

107K 3.7K 56
#4 / Toxic / 313 🗣 EXPLICIT AN ALL MY OWN CONTENT! 🗣 Growing Up is Hard But A few Teens figure out the fast life is Kinda Fun.
CTRL BlvckFloetry

Любовные романы

162K 5.4K 33
(Book 1 of 2.) 21 year old Kaidyn, in her final semester of college and on her way to owning her own business thought her life was going great... No...