Livin' the Life (Liv Morgan ×...

BulletClubFoLife द्वारा

A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success... अधिक

Info and Introduction.
NXT.
Teammates
Telling My Story.
Stand Up.
Call Up
My Time
I'm Sorry, I Have Feelings.
Dating.
Familiar Face.
Building Up Inside
Extra Step Further.
Champion.
Ruby.
Hurt.
Livin To The Extreme
Family
Stargazing.
Thoughtless
Seperation
New Face
Second Chance
World Dissolved

Step Further.

2.2K 35 5
BulletClubFoLife द्वारा

Today marks Liv and Tom's four month anniversary*

Tommy was pulling into Chicago for the show tonight, he knew that they were getting close to building a story for his first title run.

As he pulled into the hotel, he saw Ruby and Emma walk into the hotel together.

Tommy waited for a couple minutes so he wouldn't have to see them, but after five minutes he grabbed his bags and headed inside to check in.

They gave him his key card and he walked upstairs to only run into Emma.

He was hoping she wouldn't see him, but of course he was in her path.

Emma: Well, well, well; if it isn't Tommy Majors.

Tommy: Hello Tenille, how've you been?

Emma: I'm great now, heard you and Gionna are dating?

Tommy: Yes, she's special.

Emma: Well, it seems she thinks that same way.

They then said there goodbyes as he continued to his room down the hall.

As he entered the room, Emma turned around and followed him until she reached her and Ruby's room; which was next door to his.

She entered and saw Ruby sitting there.

Emma: You won't guess who's next door?

Ruby: Who?

Emma: Our favorite, Tom.

She looked to see Ruby smile, what Tommy and Liv don't know is they are planning something, big.

As they continued to talk, they overheard voices outside.

Liv: Tom?

Tommy: Behind you.

They could hear shuffling around like if she jumped on him.

Then came kissing sounds as they laughed and walked away.

Emma: I miss those days.

Ruby: Don't worry, well have those days come again soon.

They both laughed and packed for the venue.

Backstage*

Liv had split off from Tommy as she went into her and Sarah's locker room.

What she didn't know was Ruby requested to move to Emma's lockeroom for now on.

But Liv and Ruby were on the rocks for sometime now, so Sarah didn't want to tell her.

Liv: Ready?

Sarah: Easy match.

They walked out and headed to gorilla, both women walked by catering to see Tommy sitting with Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre.

He caught Liv in his eye and winked at her for goodluck.

She smiled until they reached gorilla where Ruby was standing there with Emma and Ember Moon.

As they're music hit, Liv stayed close to Sarah as Ruby was in a title opportunity match tonight against Ember Moon.

If she wins then she will face a mysterious opponent for the number one contender against The Raw Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss.

Ember finally made it to the ring as the match started, Sarah and Liv kept getting in Ember's way as a distraction.

It was a squash match as Ember was leaving for a scheduled surgery.

So after Ember was back in the ring, Ruby hit the "Riott Kick" and covered for the three count.

Both women went inside to lift her arm up, Liv thought all was good until they walked backstage where Ruby blew her off for Emma.

So she walked back to there locker room, got changed and walked to catering as she saw Tommy walking back to his locker room.

She chased him down and jumped on his back covering his eyes.

Tommy: Well hello.

She kissed his cheek and he carried her all the way to his locker room, as they entered she got off.

Liv: Why are you packing, no match?

Tommy: Nope, they changed the rivalry match to two weeks; won't start until then.

Liv: So it's time to leave?

Tommy: If you want? Are you staying with Sarah tonight?

Liv: We had to let our room go, her and Rowe are going home early.

Tommy: To the hotel it is!

Liv: You dork.

She hit his arm as he changed in front of her, Liv got lost as she watched the whole time without him noticing.

After he packed, both Tommy and Liv headed back to the hotel where he carried there bags up to the room.

He watched Liv wipe off all the makeup and change for bed, Tommy was already laying down as she shut all the lights off and slid into the bed too.

Liv: Uhg I missed this.

Tommy's mind: I have a question to ask.

Tommy: I have too, let's go to my house when we fly out tomorrow.

Liv: Works for me.

She turned around and kissed him as Liv felt his arms wrap around her and both fell asleep.

The next day*

Tommy was the first to wake up, they didn't have to leave for a couple hours.

He got up, showered and packed; all within half an hour, he grabbed breakfast for the both of them down in the lobby.

Tommy left the dinning area as Emma and Ruby walked in just smiling at him.

He had no clue what was wrong with them but he carried the food upstairs as Liv woke up to him carrying it in.

Liv: M- morning.

Tommy: Morning bedhead

She looked at him with that look of "Not right now"

They ate, and were all packed and ready to leave.

Fly into Denver*

Tommy and Liv drove up his driveway, unpacked and walked inside to see Bruno run up to them.

He looked around to see the dog sitter dropped him off early to suprise them.

Both were happy to finally have a couple days off.

Later on that night*

After dinner, Tommy and Liv were watching a movie in his living room.

He picked a horror movie and she was laying in his arms.

Tommy knew a jumpscare was coming up and felt her tense up.

It happend and she squealed as he jumped too.

Tommy: Jesus.

Liv: Aww, someone scared?

She smiled as another one was coming, the room got quiet so he grabbed her sides and yelled as she screamed.

Liv: Tommy! That's awful!

Tommy: Is someone scared?

He laughed as the movie was winding down, so they just enjoyed the rest of it until it was over.

After the movie, Tommy started to play music and they just talked for an hour.

As she was getting tired, he knew this was his moment to get it all out to her.

Tommy: Gionna? Can we talk?

She looked up at him until they both sat up and looked into each other's eyes.

Tommy: Gionna, you and I have been spending alot of time; and it's the best I've had in a long time.

Liv: Aww.

Tommy: You also spend alot of time here and I enjoy that alot, but doesn't it seem weird that you're here more than you're home in Orlando?

She was knowing where he was going but wanted to hear it.

Liv: Well a little, but I like spending time with you.

Tommy: How about you just move up here, with me?

She smiled big at him and have him a long passionate kiss to awnser him.

Tommy: I'll take that as a yes.

Liv: Yes!

They kept kissing on the couch which lead into a makeout session.

She could feel him get a little handsy and stopped him.

Liv: Ah ah ah, I feel someone moving around alot.

Tommy: I'm sorry if I'm going too fast.

Liv: Don't be sorry, I kinda like it.

She kissed him one more time, biting his lip as she pulled away.

Liv: But I'll make you suffer.

She smiled and got up, he watched her go upstairs into his bedroom.

Tommy: God damn, I'm in love.

What he didn't know was, Liv didn't close the door since Bruno followed her upstairs.

Which means she heard him say that, and she smiled as he walked upstairs.

Tommy: You alright?

She walked over, kissed him and just looked into his eyes.

Liv: We have the same eye color.

Tommy: We do?

Liv: Yes sir.

She walked him to the bed and they cuddled close.

Liv: I can't wait to sleep here for now on, call this home.

She turned around and kissed him one more time.

Tommy: I can't wait either.

They both fell asleep smiling as the relationship was going on the right path.

END OF CHAPTER 11

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.7K 563 25
Mickey is not the average diva. She plays video games, reads comic books, and loves to dance. She would never be caught dead in heels,and she never w...
72.5K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!
19.4K 198 15
After a devastating breakup with Former WWE Superstar Enzo Amore, WWE Superstar Liv Morgan has been radio silent as of late in terms of TV time and a...
11.7K 140 34
Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley are both WWE Superstar, and they are chosen to be tag-team partner. things became more than just tag-team. They became bes...