LUCIFER | Kim Taehyung (COMPL...

By MKORFF

'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Note
Epilogue : Angelina Jolie
Final note and special announcement
Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)
Special
Book covers + 500 K
Bonus Chapter : Scarlet
Awards
Plagiarism of Lucifer
New Book - Diamond Nation

21.

82.6K 5.4K 6.1K
By MKORFF

After so much insistence from Namjoon, we stepped out to eat for dinner. He felt that I needed a distraction and despite me wanting to wallow in my grief and spend some time alone, he dragged me out of the house.

We both went to a pizza shop to get pizza. Namjoon ordered while I sat by myself, looking around.

I felt a strange sensation - as if someone had eyes on me. I looked out of the window display of the shop to see a man with a long black coat looking at where I was. He had his face covered so I couldn't see who that was. We made eye contact for two seconds before he walked away from there. He looked very weird and I felt slight uneasiness. But seeing him leave, I was relieved. Guess I was overthinking stuff.

Namjoon came back with our pizza and I turned all my attention to him, completely forgetting about the creep. They talked as they ate, Namjoon trying to initiate most of the conversations. Even though he didn't get a lot of response from her, he was glad to get her to come out atleast. He knew it wasn't easy for her to come to terms with whatever that happened, and now as her only family apart from Grandfather, it was his duty to make everything right.

We paid and left as we walked in silence. "Nana Let's get ice cream", Namjoon said tugging on my hand.

"I am fine Oppa, you can get it. I am not in the mood for ice-cream"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ICE CREAM !?!? ICE CREAM DOESN'T HAVE A MOOD", he said pulling me inside a shop.

"Oppa I don't really want ice cream.."

"Look Nana, the one thing that we have both bonded on ever since we were young was ice cream. Do you not remember sneaking out of the house to get ice cream at 1 in the night? We put our whole life on line to get that and now you have the heart to say no to me", he fake cried, pretending to flick the tears out of his eyes. "This is what I get for all I have done?"

"Okay. OKAY. Just stop, we will get ice cream", I said calming him down as the other customers looked at us. Namjoon grinned, flashing his beautiful dimples as he pulled me to the ice cream counter.

"Evening, how can I help you?", the server asked as we browsed through the selection.

"I am having this crisis right now", Namjoon rubbed his chin. "I want the belgium chocolate but I also want nutella. Coffee seems good too"

"Same", I replied. "I cannot choose between mocha and chocolate"

"Sir, Mam, I would recommend you try the Mint Chocolate ic.."

"EWWW NOOO", both of us shouted at the same time startling the server who backed away a little - shocked. Me and Namjoon looked at each other before we both burst into laughter. Guess our mutual hate for Mint Chocolate was still a thing. After finally deciding on our ice-cream, we moved out of the shop and began walking towards his house.

As Namjoon was busy talking about his latest songs while nibbling on the ice cream, I felt someone follow us. I repeatedly turned back only to be met with absolute emptiness. The streets were dark and there wasn't a soul in sight.

Human soul - did I specify? Because there were tons of those FUCKING DEMONS.

I halted as in front of me stood an army of men in black hoods, their eyes black like the ones I had seen the day I got bitten.

Namjoon stopped as he chased my line of vision. His mouth opened slightly as he gaped at the creatures, not sure if the people in front of him really had fucking black eyes which glowed.

"Look, it's our favorite halfling. The dead demons were right. Your blood does indeed smell sweet", the leader chuckled. "I smelled it a mile away"

Namjoon was confused for a moment. Were they talking to him? But then he looked at Nana and realized they had directed their words to her.

"Namjoon, when I say 1..2..3, run"

"1...2..", with that the man got pulled in the other direction as his legs voluntarily followed behind.

"NANA YOU DID NOT EVEN SAY 3. AND MY ICE CREAMMMMM", he yelled as the bowl flung of his hand and landed straight on the pavement.

The demons behind me screeched a shrill voice as they all chased us. Namjoon tried to pull me back into getting that fallen ice cream but I resisted. "IF YOU STOP TO GET THAT FALLEN TREAT, YOU WILL END UP BECOMING A TREAT FOR THEM"

At those words, Namjoon dared to look back only to realize that these demons had now transformed themselves into some creepy things. Looking at them he felt dizzy and so he averted his gaze, putting all his energy into running instead.

We screeched to a halt as a couple of those demons transported themselves in front of us, changing into their human form. My body turned around only to be met with more demons. I wanted to cry at how fucked we were right now and mostly at how Namjoon was involved despite him having to do nothing with it.

"You want to run away from us kid?", the leader said as the black lines and patterns on his face disappeared slightly.

"You.. you want me, I.. I will come with you... let him go please", I said with a shaky voice causing the demon to smirk.

"Co-operative. I like that. Because you are so nice, I will let the man escape"

I turned to Namjoon. "Leave Oppa please, leave right now". He had confusion written all over his face. "What is happening Nana? What are these creatures and why do they want you?"

"Now is not the time for questions. Leave and leave now please..", my voice cracked as I pushed him.

"NO", he said firmly. "I am not leaving you Nana, not with these ugly creatures"

"Please..", my voice was strained, tears rolling down my eyes. I had seen what these things were capable of and I knew what they could do to him.

"Okay, okay. If this family drama is over. TEMIS, GET THE GIRL", the leader said and at his words one of those uglies stepped forward. He lunged for me only for me to be pulled away by Namjoon who stood protectively in front of me.

The man screeched, his eyes glowing black again. Suddenly Namjoon was pulled into the air and throw into the wall at the back.

I screamed, running to the boy who lay lifelessly on the ground. He had been severely hurt as his head almost banged a window, causing the glass shreds to cut him.

"Please open your eyes", I cried as I tried to stop the bleeding. Namjoon struggled but kept his eyes open as he looked at Nana. "Run Nana.. save yourself"

"No, NO. YOU FOOL. YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN WHEN I ASKED YOU TO", I yelled at him as blood trickled down his forehead. The demon looked at the leader for further instructions. "End the man and take the girl"

My eyes widened as the minion demon came towards us. He summoned a black ball of magic and prepared to send it in our direction. I protectively placed myself in front of Namjoon as the black thing came towards us.

I closed my eyes I braced myself for whatever that was going to hit me but sudden white light filled my vision. I opened my eyes to look, not at all expecting the scene in front of me.

A man stood there, his broad back facing us. He raised his arm in the air and a similar white power emerged from his hand. Even before I could process anything, all the demons in front of me started screaming as their bodies turned to ash. The leader who watched all of this turned into his creature form as he attacked the man. The man with the white aura attacked back. It was a war as white streaks clashed with black and the entire streets rattled. Around us everything was turning into ash.

Not a single part of me could believe what was happening. Just a month back my life had been perfectly fine. And now I had been sucked into this freaking Dan Brown kind of alternate universe where demons chased me to drink my blood, I had my heart crushed by Satan himself, my father was an Angel from Heaven and a random man was protecting us right now.

———•••———

Taehyung and Hoseok drove into Ilsan in the former's luxurious sports car as they looked around for the address that Grandpa had given them. The car came to a seething hall as Taehyung's eyes widened. Even Hoseok felt that.

The demonic energy was very high in this area. And if their predictions were right, Nana was around here. Demons + an angel Halfling could mean only one thing - danger.

———•••———

A huge piece of metal came flying towards us and I covered Namjoon with my body. I screamed as the object hit my head and I felt myself losing consciousness.

I might have been seeing things when two figures came running towards us. The way one of them transformed into black smoke, It seemed like he was Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the demon fighting someone. He couldn't figure out who it was until the man's face became visible and he realized.

It was SeokJin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 290 11
What will happen when a normal teenage girl's accidentally wish comes true and she doesnt realize that everything that is happening is because of her...
482K 12.9K 50
top↑kook bottom ↓tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...
9.4K 691 23
In which Kim Taehyung finds out he isn't an ordinary human after all. (bts au)
2.3M 105K 92
MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He's just unpredictable but definitely a ru...