𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

1.2K 28 1
By screamjukebox

Days later. Belle sat on the floor, her back leaning at the door locker. She is reading a book called 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 as she presumes for Gibson.

This book is suitable for him to read as what he did, because of him.. Belle, Emma and the other students were stuck at the lakes.

But Belle couldn't blame Gibson for this, this is what God made of. That what we called nature, Gibson also doesn't know it happen just dumb luck at the wrong time and place.

Emma sees Belle sat on the floor, she slides herself beside Belle. She smiled.

"What you reading?" read the title. "Travel with the Dummies? you mean Mr. Gibson (laugh) oh Belle, still can't get over it aren't you?"

"Trying to prepare. If he wants us to go for another trip, this book will help us".

Shrugs. "Not a cool girl, he tries to be nice. I am not backing him, no one complained about him after the incident, not even our parents. Sometimes I wonder how this man could manage to persuade our parents. Well, we have to admit that he probably uses his charms figures and his words make people melt to hear that could be one of the reasons".

Belle frowns, Emma speaks again. "Haven't you heard?"

"What?"

"The entire school wants Gibson to be their trip teacher. I know why because he could handle the mass situation. Who knows really".

Belle snorts. "This is Bullshit!"

"Ah! see (laugh) you are cursing Belle. Just think why they want Gibson. His iconic end of the case. For now you will hear them gossiping about him everywhere like whenever you go, you will hear his name through your ears until it bleeds".

The library. Moments later. Belle was rowing the book back to shelves, she got time to help Mrs Gomez before her class start.

Mrs Gomez approaches Belle with the book cart she pushes. "Could you help me row this book at the back, dear, the shelves were at the end of the room".

"Sure Mrs Gomez. End of the room?"

"Yes. I'm too old to use the ladder, my legs are shaking".

"No no it's okay I'm doing that. Fine for me. Well urmm, I'll take this cart then".

Belle pushes the cart to the end of the room. The library is quite huge so whatever you do at the back no one will notice or hear you. Even if you died at the back no one will.

"Let's say.. T-T-T-T oh there you are".

Belle looks up at the shelves. Then she finds the ladder with three books in arms then she climbs the ladder.

"I'm going to put you where you belong".

As she finishes, gently she comes down. She felt a warm hand wrapped around her from the back until this hand laid on her belly.

"Oh my GOD!"

She pushed herself away from these strangers, she couldn't steady herself as she was still standing on the ladder. And these strangers caught her before she could fall.

"Let me GO!"

"Relax. It's just me". the strangers whisper in her ears. "Just me and you in here, no one else".

Belle elbowed at the stranger's face, and it turned out it was Gibson all along. The creep behind her, he had followed her and he dared to touch her.

Gibson grunt touched his chin. "That hurt Miss Belle".

"You sick psycho! I'm gonna tell the principal about this".

"You wouldn't dare". Gibson smirking. Belle ran past him. Gibson caught her arm. "You think I'm gonna let you get away from this. Come on Belle, I just try to scare you all".

He let go of her arm, rubbing his chin. "You think she will believe a man like me touching you?"

"I am an innocent teenage girl, of course she will believe me!"

Gibson shakes his head, smiling. "What makes you think that? people are worshiping me. I am a God Belle. They begs, prayed for me. Don't you see.. if you tell her about this she won't believe you because teenagers like you are always making trouble".

"You threatened me!?"

"I wasn't. Just saying the facts (smirking) I must say if you just obey my word it won't be a problem. Will you?"

"I'm not your doll!"

"You are too precious to be my doll Belle. I can't just let you stay inside the shelves with my other collection dolls without me playing".

He walked closer to her. "I just want to be with you, that's all I ask. So obey my word I will love you, protecting you".

Belle leaned her face to him. Eyes met. "In your dream you sick psycho!" She pushed him then walked out from the library. Gibson clicks his tongue and smiles.

The Diners. Night. Belle in the kitchen refilling the sugar inside the shaker. The diners seemed pretty quiet that the crew could breathe and relax a bit.

She feels someone tapping her shoulder from behind, she turns and looks at it.

"There is a man who doesn't want me to take his order, not even the others, so I would like you to try my luck. He sat at table no. 4". Belle nods. "Oh he's handsome by the way".

She wink. The girl's name is Coco. Belle laughs then out of the kitchen. She walked to the table no. 4 where the men are still reading the menu. She couldn't see his face.

(Clearing throat) "Welcome to the diners. Tonight we have special pie, porridge for the night, hot drinks, cold drinks and everything you see inside the menu are available. Would you like me taking your order now sir?"

"Urm yes. Can I have root beer float, tater tots and cheeseburger".

"All right. Anything you wanna add sir?"

The man laid the menu on the table, Belle looked up and stunned. The man spoke.

"What about an extra love from yours". It was Gibson she is serving now.

"How are you..?"

"Surprise?"

"You don't belong here. There are plenty of diners out there, why did you choose here!?"

Smirking, he said. "I'm a rightful customer Belle. I can go whenever I like, so I choose this place. So, can I get your love?"

"NO! (grit teeth) I will take this order, as a food to be served I want you to eat as fast as you can and out from here. You are wasting my time!" she turned her feet in anger.

Gibson smiling, he watched Belle take his order and walk to the counter then she disappeared around the corner. "I can't believe this!"

"What's wrong? Do you know that guy".

Belle breathes, slap her forehead. "He is my English teacher that I talk about".

"Owh that guy? I can't believe he's coming in here but we also can't chase him out of here. Jonah will be mad if he finds out".

Belle shakes her head unbelievable. "Come on Belle. You are safe in here, he wouldn't do anything to touch you like the way he did".

"I wasn't afraid of his touch, I was afraid of him doing the worst".

"He tries to scare you Belle. He likes to see your fear. People who did this were psychotic and I don't think he was that psycho".

Coco takes a peep of Gibson from the kitchen. She sees him smiling as he stares out the diner window.

She snorts. "Well he is still handsome to me and weird".

"Orders UP!" Frank pushed the service bell.

Coco smiling at Belle. "You want me to take care of that?" Belle nod thank you. Coco patted Belle's back body, she took the food and walked to the table no. 4. She laid the plate on the table.

"So you are Gibson. Belle's school teacher. Nice to meet you here".

Gibson looks at her then smiles. "Yes I am. Did she tell you that".

"Even the worst. You stay away from her alright Gibson? You and I had no problem at all until you touched my sister Belle and I will not hesitate to report you of child assault. You had to know that Belle is still under age. Scum like you shouldn't exist".

Gibson didn't say anything but smile. She is about to leave, he stops her. "And one more thing?" his eyes look at her. "Can I have extra mayonnaise and honey mustard?"

"Sure". Gibson watches Coco walk to the counter then back to the table. "Enjoy your food sir".

"With pleasure".

Belle hears everything Coco says to Gibson. She grabs Coco's arm as she walks into the kitchen. "Are you losing your mind! He could kill you Coco".

"I died to protect my sister, you are my sister Belle. I don't care what he is trying to do to me tonight. He deserves that, he cannot touch me as you heard from here. He knows if anything happens to me you will report this to the police, that is why he couldn't touch me".

Belle breaths and sighs. Coco smiled. "You are beautiful Belle. At the age of sixteen you got everything. Your charms are perfect. I'm not curious why that man is obsessed with you".

"I wasn't asked to be born like this Coco".

"Hush! No one asks God what we look like. God created us differently, let say you should be proud of what God has made. Do not worry about my safety Belle, you should worry about yours".

Belle smiles, resuming refilling the shaker while Coco eyes him.

Moments later. Gibson asks for a bill but he wants Belle to bring the bill to him. She had to obey his word for the sake of her job, so she brought the bill to the table.

He smiled, wiped his mouth with tissue. "Those red lips can't keep a secret, spoiled by her sister and complaining (chuckle) I will seal those lips with mine".

"Just pay the bill and get out!"

Gibson leaned back, his eyes to Belle.

"Belle. I try to be nice with you, you don't know how capable I am that I could destroy your life and your beloved sister. Let's say.. your sister just threatened me earlier and you know I couldn't hurt her as you heard us from the kitchen. I tell you what Belle, what about I met your boss that you two will get fired because of your rudeness toward their customer and no matter where you two go people will see you as a threat".

"You are the real threat Mr. Gibson. Have you forgotten?"

"Nah. I am God. I rule this town where people listen to me no matter what you say, I was the reason you lived, no one will believe you Belle. Not even that bitch they believe, you two will live in fear where people want to kill you. Where could you two live without public protection?"

Gibson laid the dollars on the table, he spoke back. "You need me Belle. Try to fight me while you can". as he walked past her, his hand brushed on Belle's belly like she was pregnant with his child.

He walking out from the diners. She could hear him giggling after mocking her and Coco.

"Belle?" Coco tapped her shoulder. "Are you alright? what did he say?"

"Nothing". She lied. "I chased him out". She lied again. "Everything is under control, I told you that. Help me with the plate Coco".

Past midnight. Belle arrived at home with Coco and drove her back home. She walked into the path, on her right where she could see someone standing in front of the window.

She sees Gibson standing, both hands inside the pocket and smirking at her.

Gibson waved to her as she quickly got inside the house and locked the door. Gibson dialed the number.

"Did you receive my email? Yes, that's her. Of course she will begs to me. Let this games started". he smirked. Give another sip from the glass of wine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
197 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
11.2K 1.3K 43
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
155K 5K 59
I wish I had never fallen in love with a murderer... What would you do for love? 17 year old Bella Lauder never thought she would fall in love, let a...