Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?

3.8K 22 30
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by @PaulTiteuf360 ! (Are you French by chance ?) Thanks for your request !

Well, it's my first attempt to make a fluff story. (the [F] means "Fluff", not "insert any words starting with F like F••k or...Futanari")
So it will be less less less longer than usual. Plus, fluff means more cute things and less story so first attempt to try to less focus on making a story and focus on cute things (according to BenjaXx AKA ExtremeAnimeX and his Internet) (It's really hard to hold me back)

Also, I don't know about the "enjoy the feeling of her leather gloves" so sorry if this is bad or not enough. m( )m

Anyway, I hope you will like it ! I did the best I can !

And let's go !

________________________

- Morning : In your room -
- 3rd POV -

The sun rises and its heat reach you on your bed. You're an ordinary little boy aged of six years old who was born in a normal family but unfortunately, your parents were killed by the abyssal fleets in the place. You managed to flee away until you met a ship girl, a gentle and caring one : Mutsu.

She was on patronage with her sister, Nagato and some other ship girls until the enemies attacked the place and killed a few civilian. The girls stopped their patronage to defend the civilian and Mutsu stayed with Nagato until she saw you.

She asked you where's your parents but you told her they were killed and you don't have any parents anymore. Mutsu planned to take you to an orphanage but she thought it won't be a good idea because there's still a risk you will be killed there. So she told you she will raise you and you nodded.

(Sorry but I had to make a minimum of background story)

What you remember the most about her is the touching of her gloves. Each time she gave you a pat on your head, you feel comfortable. It's like she's relaxing your mind.

Back to the story.

Because of the sun and its shining light, you growl while your eyes opened up.
"Good morning (Y/N)." You heard your guardian greeting you. You lift your back from your bed and you see her coming with a tray of plates of breakfast. "Here's your breakfast." She said and she put it on your laps.

The breakfast is composed of pancakes and a glass of (F/F) juice. You start to eat your breakfast while Mutsu is watching you with a smile. For her, she didn't have any knowledge about taking care of a child but she asked her friends to learn it and to tell them about you. They were not surprised because they know that one day, it will happened because of her caring.

"How's the food ?" She asked you while keeping her smile.
"Delicious !" You answered her with a happy smile and she chuckled happily.

While you're eating, Mutsu is thinking about each day she spent with you. You were insecure when you went to her navy base because you're the only boy there and the admiral who's in control is a young woman. You thought there is only male admirals but you were wrong.

It was quite hard for you to live because many rooms are only for girls like toilets or bathroom so you had to wait until the rooms for man got installed for you. Meanwhile this waiting, you asked Mutsu to get a bath and she put on a blindfold on your eyes (like a certain anime like...T• L•••-R•) and she washed you. For the toilets, unfortunately, you had to do it outside.

But each days is important because both of you feel like you're living as a family.

"Oh, you have a bit of the pancake on your cheek." Mutsu said after she noticed it. You look at her and you see her hand coming to your cheek and picking the bit but you felt her fingers touching your cheek so you got comfortable for an instance.
"T-Thank you..." You said while trying to not look at her. She chuckles and she eats the bit she took. Seeing you flustered makes her happy.

"By the way, are you going to work ?" You asked her.
"No, I'm not. It's my day off." She told you.

Hearing that makes you happy because you only see each other in the morning and at the end of the afternoon because she continues to work even if she has you. Honestly, you were scared when she has to go fight because she can die but she told you the admiral is nice and caring and she already knows about her situation between you and her like everyone else.

"Really ?! Yeah !" You said happily and she chuckled again.
"I wonder what should we do to spend this day..." She said while thinking about the planning. You finish to eat and drink and she picks the tray and put it on your table. While she's moving, you suddenly have an idea.
"Why don't we go somewhere ?" You told her.
"Oh good idea (Y/N) !" She said happily and she pat your head and you feel relaxed again.

- In the courtyard -

You and Mutsu decided to stay under a tree on the ground so you can feel the breeze. Mutsu hugs you by the waist from behind and made you sit on her laps. The only problems is you can feel her...breast behind your head.

"So how do you feel ?" She asked you.
"Q-Quite comfortable..." You told her. You can't help but think about those softness.

She chuckled and you can see girls walking and talking to each other.

"How's going on with the others ?" She asked you.
"It's fine. Sometimes, I play with them and we have fun." You told her.
"Especially with who ?" She asked you again.
"Shimakaze-chan !" You answered happily. "And Naka-chan, Akatsuki-chan and her sisters." You started to count on your fingers. "And Yuudachi-chan and—"
"Okay okay, I got it !" She interrupted you and she patted your head again.

After this moment, she laid her chin on your head and she makes sure to not lean hardly on you.

The silence got installed as the time goes on. The breeze caresses your body and you enjoy listening it along with the birds' chirping.

"So do you have anyone you like ?" She asked you not loudly to not break the peaceful mood.
"I like everyone." You told her calmly while feeling the breeze. "They are all so kind toward me." You justified with a smile.
"It's good to hear." Mutsu said.
"But the person I like the most..." You said and you look at her. "...is you !" You said happily.

Mutsu blushed a lot and tried to shake it off.

"T-Thanks..."

- During lunch -
- In the cafeteria -

You and Mutsu went to the cafeteria to have a lunch.
There's not a lot of people because a lot of them are still on battles. So it's quite calm.

"Oh Mutsu ! (Y/N) !" You heard someone calling both of you.

You see it's from the Akatsuki with her sisters.

"Oh Akatsuki-chan ! Guys !" You yelled and you ran to them with your lunch. You can hear Mutsu giggling from your behavior.

You sat with them on the long table and you started to talk.

"Hey, I noticed you two getting along since the beginning !" Inazuma said and you blushed embarrassed while Mutsu laughed.
"Really ?" Mutsu asked her and Inazuma and her sisters nodded.
"Yes. It's like you are his mother." Hibiki said and Mutsu can't help but chuckling.
"Noo~ It's not like I'm already old~" Mutsu said and waves her hands.

The conversation took on on an another subject and everyone had fun to talk and you didn't see the time going faster.

- In your bedroom -

You changed your uniform into your pajama and you got into your bed. You're thinking about today and you think you really like it. Too bad it doesn't happen everyday because Mutsu had to go back to fight against the Abyssal Fleet.

Knock knock

"(Y/N), are you here ?" You heard Mutsu asking you and you see the door opening up. You see Mutsu coming.
"Mutsu ?" You called her and she nodded. She closed the door quietly to not disturb the silence.
"I just want to check on you." She smiled and she pat your head. You won't get tired of her pat with her gloves on.
"Hey Mutsu..." She stopped to pat you and looked at you. "I really enjoyed today ! I wish you could have more day off." You said while smiling and she chuckled.
"Oh you..." She pat your head. "I would like to but I need to protect everyone especially you from the enemies." She said while smiling.
"So let's make a promise !" You said. "Don't leave me alone and come back safely !" You told her and she giggled.

"Of course, that will be our little promise..."

____________________________

I need to sleep... ( -.-)Zzzz
...And I'm looking forward the 3rd season of Oregairu ! I want to see the seiyuus again !

Cough

And that's all for today ! I hope you will—okay, I think I said that a lot of time =/

By the way...

We reached 10K readings ! (And 1st in #Aqours lol)

I don't know how we reach it but like everyone said, thanks ! Even though it doesn't have many votes (like everyone I guess ?), I don't mind it because I don't do it for the popularity but to fulfill requests and enjoy writing them !

Not like everyone, I won't make a face reveal because I'm not good looking... ( ;-;)
And I don't like posting my face on the Internet. I don't trust the Internet when it's about posting photos. Plus, I'm a guy in case you're wondering. (Please, don't leave)

Anyway, let's get along each other as usual and I'm looking forward your support and your satisfaction to read my one-shots !

The next one-shot will be an Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader !
I didn't know about the Lolita part so I went through the Internet and I asked Wikipedia-sensei which gives me this :

Oh wait, wrong screenshot.

I will take the seductive part according to the requester.

...I will do my best !

Anyway, see you next time and stay healthy !

(By the way, @FoxTheAssistant, I hope you will get better. Even though I don't follow you, we need to support each other so cheer up !)

(1769 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
15.3K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
65.6K 827 34
Title is self explanatory. This book is a collection of random one-shots involving the PokΓ©mon game and anime characters. Hopefully this will satisfy...