The shadow

By reilly_holland

Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost a... More

The present
Mystery
Story time
Crush and burn
Beers and blood
Regrets
Changing our lives
Hideouts, tryouts
Our cast
Unpleasent surprises pt 1
Unpleasent surpises pt 2
??
Truths been told
Blast to the past
Flashbacks..
Training session
Changes for the good or bad?
Football game pt one
Football game pt two
new start ?
savior part 1
savior part 2
Until him book series
flowers
special visits
Protecting feelings
Evil is near
Girls night out
Changed desires
Truth unfolds
Truth unfolds part 2
The deal
The plan
Night of the ball
Night of the ball part 2
The necklace
Birthday ruins
Wrong or right
Losing sacrifice
Final kiss
Goodbye, the shadow
Check it out 🤍

Surprise surprise

20.4K 450 28
By reilly_holland

MIA'S POV

I'm currently home with Jake watching a movie in my bedroom , I'm glad to be called his girlfriend .

" are you enjoying the movie ?" I turn to look at him.

" yes , but I'd rather be doing something else. " as he said that he pinned me under him and started to kiss my neck.

We've been dating for two weeks now and haven't done anything , I wasn't ready and I don't know when I will be .

He kissed my lips and I responded , he licked them for entrance but I denied. I was too scared , he looked at me and sighed , he sat up .

" are you scared of tongue kissing Mia?" he laughed , I blush of embarrassment .

" no , I just never done it before. " I looked down , he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him .

" you don't have to be ." I smiled knowing he's right , but I just wasn't ready.

" I'm going to grab more chips , be right back." I tell him as I grab the bowl . I walk out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner, she saw me walk in and smiles.

" hello beautiful what do you need ? Dinners almost ready. " I sighed and sat down on one of the stools.

" is is embarrassing for a 16 year old to be scared of tongue kissing ?" She laughed at she stirred the rice on the stove .

" of course not Mia , your still young , and if he can't understand that your not ready , maybe he's not the one for you " I looked down , he hasn't forced me to do anything I'm not ready for , he's understanding .

" he does understand, I just don't want him to think I don't want to do it with him " I tell her , I do want too but apart of me feels like..it's wrong . I don't know why .

" as long as he knows your not ready , then your okay , just don't do anything you'll regret later okay?" I nodded and grabbed the chips from the cabinet and filled up the bowl .

DAMON'S POV

I reload my gun to make sure there's enough bullets , Alexa , James and hale are ready for the mission.

" okay so what exactly is the plan again ?" James asks us.

" we go in and kill them." Alexa smirks as she cleans her knife off .

" no , no that is not what we're doing ." I told Alexa , she rolled her eyes putting a knife in her boot . She definitely enjoys killing , I chuckle .

" we go in get what we need and get out. " James chips in , hale gets out the map and puts it on the table and lays it out .

" okay so they'll be guards here ." he points at the front entrance .

" hale will hack into the cameras at the gate that gives you time to sneak in before they come out to check what's going on , Alexa you take out the guards since you love killing " Alexa smirks at my comment knowing it's one hundred percent true .

" James and me will get in and get what we need, hale you will stay in the truck so when we get out we can drive away as fast as we can. " hale nods and James grabs his jacket .

" alright , let's go ."

~
We're currently going to a mansion that has documents that has information that could lead somewhere that needs to stay hidden.

We get to the mansion in 20 minutes and we get out the car .

" hale you know what to do " I tell him.

Hale nodded and sneaked to the camera satellite, it took him two minutes to get it done , he waved us over .

There were three guards , " Alexa your up ." She smirked and sneaked around the gate so they couldn't see her , she quietly hopped the fence .

ALEXA'S POV

I hopped the fence and snuck behind them as I get closer I took out two pocket knifes , I run and slid down and slash two of the guys legs.

They shriek in pain and fall to there knees , I turn to face them and stab them both in the neck , they fall on the ground and I turn to deal with the other ,

" don't worry it'll be quick. " I evilly say , he steps back in fright , as I was about to kill him..

" keep him alive. " Damon says from behind me , I turn to face him and give him a glare for ruining my fun .

" why ? " I snap , why did he want this guy alive ?

He growled and took a step towards me , I step back in hesitation. I put up my hands in surrender and knock the guy out with my elbow , some of Damon's men took him to the van to tie him up .

DAMON'S POV

the guy looked so young , I couldn't let Alexa kill him , what is going on with me ? He looked about 15 like it's his first time guarding a gang house .

We get to the front me, Alexa and James. James busts down the door with two kicks at the door .

" okay , let's get the documents and get out of here. " I tell Alexa and James , they both nod and start to walk towards the upstairs.

" wait. " they turn to face me with a confused face , wondering why I told them to stop .

" do you hear that ?" I look around the room with suspicion.

" hear wh-" I put my hand up signaling for James to be quiet .

" she knew we would come. " I say in frustration.

" Damon what are you talking about?" James says confused .

" get out the house it's going to explode!" I grab their arms and pull them towards the door and As we take a step out the house it explodes , we fall to the ground , I hear James groan .

" your not very smart Damon. " I slowly open my eyes to see who's talking , it was a girl but it didn't sound like Alexa , I open my eyes and they widen a little .

" jean ?"

She bent down to my level ,

" hello my dearest brother "

JENNA'S POV

I'm currently waiting for Mia to come over , jake had to go home for dinner so she asked to come over and of course I said yes. She texted me telling me to unlock the door , I went downstairs.

" hey !" She walked in, I hugged her and she responded .

" hey , sorry I came on such short notice " she tells me , I was glad she was here, I love hanging out with her .

" don't ever apologize, your welcome anytime bestie." She smiled and we made our way upstairs,

" so , spill " She looked at me confused as if I'm talking a different language, I hate when she tries to hide stuff .

" Jenna what are you talking about ?" She asks me ,

" I'm talking about whatever reason you came here for , you have something on your chest and you wanna let it out , so spill " She sighed , I knew she has Something to tell me I thought to myself .

" okay , it's about Damon " My smile immediately dropped , Damon ? Why was she even thinking about him ? I'd assume it would be about jake .

" Damon ? What about him ? Did something happen ?" Worried she might say they hooked up or something .

" before you make assumptions, no we did not do anything. " she rolls her eyes and I laugh , she knows me so well she even knows what I'm thinking .

" after the party I was so mad at him , because of what he did and what he said , he apologized yesterday. " I look at her in confusion, when did he apologize?

" wait what ?when did this happen? When we were at the mall together?" I ask her , where was I when all the went down ?

" yeah , he caught me off guard in the parking lot when I put my bags in the car " she explains, Now I understand, what's his motives I thought to myself.

" well why do you think he said sorry?" Mia shrugged not knowing what to say , he's never apologized to anyone in his entire life I think , so this is very surprising.

JAKE'S POV

"Do you think she just doesn't want to have sex with you ?" I look up from my book and look at Hannah ,
" no there's no way that's the reason "

I'm at Hannah's house , I lied to Mia and told her I had to go home for dinner but I was just confused on why she gets nervous when we get heated .

" how do you know ? I mean you've only known her for a month , what if she's lesbian?" She said smirking .

I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair near Hannah's desk and sat next to her on her bed .

" I really like her Hannah , what should I do ?" She looked up as in she needs time to think ," just tell her how you feel ." she said looking at me .

" boys , can never keep it in there pants" I heard her mutter ,I give her a glare and she laughed .

DAMON'S POV

I woke up with a jerk , I felt a force on my chest, I slowly open my eyes and I try to move but I can't , what the fuck ?

" finally your awake, I was getting bored "I slowly look up and it's her , my sister , I last saw her two years ago .

" miss me ?" I give her a glare , I could never miss her , not after what she did .

" yeah, I definitely missed my bitch of a sister. " I smirked knowing I hit a nerve .

Her fake smile quickly went away and slapped me across the face , I couldn't do anything because I was tied up and sitting on a chair .

" don't disrespect brother, I won't hesitate to kill you" I give out a cold chuckle, I want to test her..it brings me joy.

" do it ." I say tilting my head to the side ,

She looked at me and smiled , she pulled out her gun and pointed it and my head. I smirked and I leaned more in until the gun touched my forehead, I saw the hesitation in her eyes , she could never .

I leaned back in the chair.

" that's what I thought "

She growled and put the gun on the table and pulled a chair from the table , she set it in front of me and sat down .

" let's talk brother "

So...jean made an entrance! What do you guys think ?

What do you think about Mia and Jake ? Will Jake accept Mia's innocence or not ?

Will Mia find out about what's going on in the shadow ?

What did you guys think of this chapter ?:)
Please tell me what you think in the comments !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 23 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
4.8M 145K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
256K 6K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
3.8K 36 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...