WRITTEN IN THE STARS

By btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... More

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

THIRTY SEVEN

3K 82 10
By btsamyx

December 3

[ Molly POV ]

"Are you an idiot?" Jungkook asks, cocking his head forward, his brows scrunched up as he eyes me.

"Jungkook, we've talked about it." I shrug my shoulders, remembering the conversation we had when he held me in his arms.

"You and Jimin are both so stubborn." He shook his head, crawling off the bed and standing in front of the bed. "If Jimin hadn't been so stupid about lying to you when he broke up-"

I furrow my brows, tilting my head to the side as I ask, "lying- what are you talking about?"

"About why he broke up with you. He lied and said he didn't love you anymore, but that's not why he did it."

"That doesn't make any sense." I shake my head, not able to process anything Jungkook was saying. "Why would he say-"

"Because he's an idiot and he doesn't know how to deal with things!"

I shake my head, trying to piece things together. I closed my eyes, clearing my head from the chaos that had erupted in my brain.

"It doesn't matter anymore. We both know this can't work anyway."

Jungkook groaned, falling on the bed face flat. He speaks into the pillow, but his voice was muffled through the bed sheets and I couldn't understand a single word.

"What?" I ask, leaning my ear closer to hear him.

He stands up and grips my wrist, pulling me off the bed. "You are driving me crazy!"

"Jungkook-"

"Shush." He growled, pulling me out of his room.

I huffed, rolling my eyes as I let him lead me through the halls. We stopped in front of Namjoon's room, Jungkook pounding against the wall.

"What?" Namjoon snarled, opening the door. He looked down at his hand gripping mine and up to the look on my face. "What is he doing to you?"

"He-"

"Shush!" He silenced me and I scoffed at his rudeness. "Show her the video."

"Which-"

"Promise."

"Jungkook, we're not allowed to. He'd be-"

"Hyung." Jungkook's eyes softened in a begging kind of way. Namjoon sighed, letting us in.

Still confused as to what was going on, I sat beside Jungkook on the bed, facing the TV. Namjoon types away on his phone, and soon the TV screen displays a picture of Jimin smiling.

The video begins and I smile softly when the first thing that plays is Jimin giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" An unfamiliar voice asked Jimin.

"I'm just nervous." Jimin smiles, licking his lips after calming his giggles.

"Please begin when you're ready."

Jimin nods, fiddling with his ringed fingers. "Promise is the creation of mixed emotions that came from a very dark place to a place of self acceptance and realization. For a very long time I was in a dark place. Namjoon suggested I write my feelings down, so I did and the lyrics were very dark." He chuckled, looking down at his fiddling fingers.

I laugh along with him, understanding what he meant. I had gone through it too.

"Eventually, I was able to accept what was going on." He nods, swallowing harshly. "But accepting it doesn't make it easy. It just changed my attitude."

"So the song is about you?" The unfamiliar voice asked.

"The song is for everyone, but it was mainly for Molly and myself." Jimin nods, his eyes tearing up. "The song title and the lyrics changed when we promised each other we'd take care of ourselves and do things for ourselves instead of trying to find validity and acceptance from others."

The smile that was on my face softly died, my lips quivering from the tears that threatened to escape my lips. I knew exactly what he was talking about. The day he gave me the bracelet still on my wrist.

"Was this before or after the break up?"

"After." Jimin answered. "I have always and will always want the best for her. She was in a dark place at that time as well, so as I was writing the lyrics, I was thinking about everything that I told her and everything that I wanted to tell her." Jimin smiled, his eyes hiding behind his cheeks. Softly his head lowered and tears streamed down his cheeks, he sobbed softly, filling the silent room.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded his head softly, wiping his tears and sitting up straight. "Yes. I just miss her."

"Do you still love her?"

Jimin smiled, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Yes. She'll always be the love of my life."

The screen goes blank and I'm left string at my reflection through the black screen. The room was quiet, and the soft tricking of the rain hitting the window was the only thing that was heard.

"Molly." Jungkook cooed. "This was recorded a few days ago. Go to him."

I hugged Jungkook, resting my chin on his shoulder and I whispered in his ear, "Thank you."

I pulled away from Jungkook, hugging Namjoon as I headed towards the door.

"He's at Han River." Namjoon said, pulling away.

I smiled, wiping my tears and running out the room. My legs led me to the elevator and I impatiently waited for it to stop. When the elevator stopped at the lobby, I ran out to the entrance of the hotel. I searched for a cab, anyone, anything to take me to him.

I just needed him.

"Molly?" A familiar voice called, causing my body to turn in the direction.

"Sejin." I breathed, not bothering to wipe my tear stained face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, nearing me.

"I need to get to Jimin. He's at Han River."

He stared into my teary eyes before nodding his head understandingly. He called a cab and made sure I was safe inside. As the cab drove off, I saw his body become smaller and smaller until he was out of sight. Falling into the comfort of the seat, I closed my eyes, thinking about what I would tell Jimin when I say him.

I let my self drown in my thoughts with the sound of rain hitting the hood of the car. My body was jolted out of my peaceful state when the car came to an abrupt stop. My eyes shot open, my body shivering st the loud thunder that had just broke out.

"Traffic." The can driver shook his head, clicking the tip of his tongue to the roof of his mouth to make a 'tsk' sound.

I remained alert, staring out the window and notice we've stopped at an intersection, but the street to my right was completely empty.

"Is that normal?" I ask, pointing at the empty road.

The driver looks, sticking his lip out and turning back to the front where the bright brake lights lit up the street.

"I'm sure it's nothing." He says, resting his head against the head rest. "It could be the rain."

I do the same, while my thoughts can only think of reaching Jimin as soon as possible.

But just when I thought I'd dealt with enough shit, sirens sound in my ears and bright lights shine through the window.

I turn my head to my right, squinting through the lights.

When my eyes adjust, three cars are going full speed towards us.

I wanted to shout for help, to tell the driver they were headed for us, but my body fell frozen at the sight of them getting closer and closer by the millisecond.

I fell frozen, wanting to shout and run away, but I couldn't.

It neared until finally-

||

Good morning,
Good evening
or
Good night

-me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.3K 40
Yoongi and Jimin's break up is tragic. Being forcefully reunited in a band called BTS is more. Falling in love again is the most. cover made by: @fru...
142K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...
CARNIVAL ; By ™

Fanfiction

280K 16.2K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...
18K 1.3K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...