๐Ÿ’–Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..๏ฟฝ...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
๐Ÿ—จPart 4 & 5๐Ÿ’ฌ
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
๐Ÿ™‚TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!๐Ÿ˜Š
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87

254 11 1
By anirudhpianist

Hari : Stop it,Ajay..

Ajay : Hari..I don't want to humilated your sister..There is nothing to be humilated too because I treat her like my own sister too..

Aarthi wide her eyes.

Ajay : You guys know how the way she see me but don't know how the way I see her..I told her,she's like my sister.. Not more than that! But she told me let's be friends,I agreed..but now she acted so abnormal..She came to my office place and argued with my security officers before they allowed her inside then enter my office room just like a wet markets..The worst was yesterday..

He took a breathe.

Ajay : She said she want me..What does this mean? She knew I'm a married man but why she still need to be act like this..Until stab me? There is something wrong with her..I can sensed it..We have to do something to solve it..I don't want any problem with her..I want everyone to be peaceful..I know my elder sister living in your house..I'm ready to forgive Renuka but only if you all willing to help her out from this problem..Yosiche paarege.. He roll his eyes.

They all went out except for Veesha and Anjana after Ajay said that. Ajay glared at Aarthi as much as he boiled inside. After While Ajay's parents talked to Hari and Aarthi at downstair. Anjana went to Ajay and talked.

Ajay : You should stay at home ah?

Anjana : Nee en thambi da..You are important to me too..

They have some talks for short time then Anjana leave but Veesha remain stand there while staring at Ajay like still in shocked.

Ajay : Close the door,Veesha..I feel sleepy..

She closed the door then looked at Ajay. Ajay looked at his shirt which get nasty by Aarthi with her tears. He don't liked that lady anymore when he knew that lady is a witch who planned with Renuka to trapped him too but she acted like nothing is her fault and doing such a drama infront of everyone now.  Veesha chuckle🤭 at Ajay who making digusting face while looking his shirt on his arm.🤢 She understood him by looking at his reaction. He turned to Veesha 😒when he heard her laugh.

Ajay : What so funny here? It's sticky! Stop laughing at me..Help me to change it,Veesha..

He said it like begging her.😓 She stif a laugh.😂 She help him to get to lying on bed after change his shirt. He looked at her as she gazed at him too.

Ajay : What? Why you looking at me like that?

He get up again. She went closer to him.

Veesha : Is Renuka really-

She whispered to him.

Ajay : Ipo yen nee methuva pessere?

He whispered to her in same tone as her. She gasped.

Veesha : Is Renuka really have the-..the..

Ajay : Who knows? Maybe irukelam..Athan apdi sonne..

Veesha : But pavam,Ajay..She's girl..

Ajay : Apo naa? Look at me..

He raised his eyebrow.

Ajay : Girl or boy..These kind of people need treatment..I'm not putting her down but maybe she really need to a doctor..and also If I withdraw the case ,I'll make sure everything go right and smooth..

Veesha : Oh.Then,.You see her as sister?

Ajay : Yeah..

Veesha : You never told me this ?

Ajay : You never asked me this?

He followed her voice tone again.

Veesha : Kethu irutha mathum sollirepiya?

She about to get up but he hold her wrist.

Ajay : Anything you want to know now?

She pull her hand back.

Veesha : I don't want to know about anything..

She get up and take few steps.

Ajay : Podi..

She turned back to Ajay. She point him with her fore finger.

Veesha : Di poothu pessere vela'veche kathe'ne solliten..

Ajay : Accept me as a friend..Naa di poothu pessematen Di! Di! Di! Di!

After he said that,He winked at her then show his tongue😜. She glared at him for being naughty. He roll his eyes then pull his blanket and cover himself. He lying down and close his eyes to sleep. Veesha frowned at him for act infront of other people serious but then to her abit silly and childish. At last she smiled to herself then let him sleep.

*It's late evening

The sky turns dark. It's going to be night. Veesha come inside the the room. The door remain open so the room was little dim. Veesha come near Ajay who is sleeping.

Veesha : Ajay..

She whispered.

Veesha : Ajay..

She tried alittle louder. Ajay still sleeping. She shook his shoulder gently.

Veesha : Ajay..Wake up..You need take medicine..

Ajay : Naa Medicine padiche ena iruke..Enak'ke ipo medicine tehve..😴(sleepy voice)

He blabbering in sleep. She frowned at him then stroking her chin.🤔

Veesha : Hmm? Ajay?

He turn alittle and continue sleeping.

Veesha : Ajay..What did you said?

No sound.

Veesha : Ajay!

She tried to wake him again. He wake up then open his eyes and see Veesha in same room but in dark.

Ajay : What's the matter?

Veesha : I'm trying to waking up you for sometime..

Ajay : Why?

Veesha : You need to bath and take medicine..

He sighed.

Ajay : Ohh..

He tried to get up slowly as his wife helped him too. He rub his eyes,Veesha went to switch on the light. She walk back to him.

Ajay : Enake thugam varethe,Veesha..I'm going sleep again..

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep again. He lean on headboard.

Veesha : No..You are not..(low tone)

He open his eyes and see her then pouted. She chuckled at him.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay leaning on bathroom wall while sitting on the shower tub and trying to sleep again. After awhile, in sleep Ajay's hand accidently push shampoo container and it's make a sound. Veesha knock the door.

Veesha : Ajay..You okay?

Ajay : I'm fine,Veesha..

He open his eyes and just want to take shower.

When it's take long time for Ajay to bath. Veesha check the time,she looks worried. She went to the door once again and knock it.

Veesha : Are you finish bath?

Ajay : Yes,my friend..

Her reaction changed to glaring from smiling face for calling her as a friend. She about to smack the door but Ajay called her for help.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

When Veesha help Ajay to bed after he dress up,he put his hand on her shoulder for support. They almost reach the bed.

Ajay : I'll sit first..I don't want to lie down..Can make the pillow stand?

Veesha : Okay..but How long you gonna stand..Just sit there first for while until I make this bed for you..

She point the edge of the bed.

Ajay : Nevermind..If I sit then then I need to get up again..I have no energy for that..

Veesha : Okay..

Ajay looked so weak and sleepy because of the medicine he ate in afternoon. The medicine make him to have bed rest. She smiled then take pillow and put on the headboard. He yawn quietly then looking at her with sleepy eyes.😴 His vision become abit blur then he almost close his eyes. He closed his eyes.

*SURPRISE!😃(female voice)

Someone shouted into Ajay's ear behind. He  move forward with shocked then lose balance and open his eyes. As Veesha turned ,he fall on her. He close his eyes tight when he hit on her. He face touch her cheek to cheek.

Ajay : OUH!!

Ajay manage to move on bed from Veesha. Veesha quickly get up with blushed. It's none than her best friend,Archana who shouted. Archana drop her jaw after see them like that.

Archana : Aiyayo!

Ajay & Veesha : ACHU?😲(chores)

Archana : Sorry..

She pouted.☹ Ajay still remain on bed because he already  injured so he can't move.🤕 Veesha get off from bed. She hug Archana.

Veesha : Achu! I miss you.

But then she broke the hug.

Ajay : Adiye..Surprise kudhe'ke oru aluvu ile..Ipdi'than kathuketeh vanthe kathuviya?😟

Veesha : Why you did that?(to Archana)

She grip Archana's arm while pointing Ajay.

Veesha : See what you have done..

Ajay : Stop your fight and help me..Please..🤕

Archana and Veesha helped him to sit on bed.

Ajay : Une college padike anupena? Inga ena pandre?

Archana : To visit my best brother in the world!😃

She said in excited tone then hug Ajay gently.

Ajay : Aiye..😒

Veesha smiled at the siblings(brother and sister) but in the same time she thinking of her own brother and kind of missing her brother.😔 Ajay never help Veesha to meet her brother together and also her brother never take efforts to visit her. Archana broke the hug and sit beside him then check Ajay.

Archana : Enada? Yen ipdi iruke?

She commented on Ajay.

Archana : Amma Appa accident'ne sonnage..but paatha apdi terile..Stomach enamo bandage irukan..

She look at Veesha.

Archana : Ey..Nee ethavathu panniya?

Veesha : Hmmmm..I hit him with broomstick..

Archana looked at Ajay.

Archana : Apdiya?

Ajay nodded while pouted. Veeshe wide her eyes when Ajay played with her joke. Archana get up.

Archana : Nijama?

Veesha just smiled abit without answer Archana's question and went out. Ajay frowned at Veesha and wondered why she looked abit upset.

Archana : Pondati kai'yele adivangereya? Solleve ille..😲

Ajay bite his lip like he got angry. Archana run out of the room.

At night.

Archana sitting on bed in Ajay's room after dinner. Veesha and Ajay were there too. Archana spend her late night time with them. She tell everything happened in her college. Every word she said with excitement and happiness. Archana was laughing,Ajay was listening her. Ajay's eyes went to Veesha who not longer listening to Archana. She was there with them but her mind somewhere else. She was staring at the bedsheet pattern and her fore finger playing it.

*Veesha!

She come to reality. She look at the door. Her mother in law was there. She get off from bed and walk to out with her mother in law. Ajay and Archana stared at Veesha going out. Both of them looked at each other. Archana smiled then continue her talk. Ajay scrathing his head because Archana  keep on talking.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana helped her brother to lie down on bed.

Archana : Good night,Anna..Get well soon..

Ajay busy yawn.

Archana : Dei!

Ajay : Enadi?

Archana : Get well soon..

Ajay : Haan..Thanks.. Archana drop her jaw with surprised.😲

Archana : You said what? Thanks? To me?

Archana lean on wall like she going to fainted. Ajay stared at Archana for over- reacting😒 then He close his eyes to sleep. Archana chuckled alittle then switch off the lights before she went out from the room. She enter her old room and Veesha was there too. She pull curtain close.

Archana : Anni!

She chuckled.

Veesha : Achu! Stop calling like that! (stern tone)

Archana : Fine,my dearest Friend..

Veesha's mindvoice : Anna'num Thangachi'um mathi mathi friend'dene solli kandhupu ethurage..

Archana just lie down on bed.

Archana : Lovely..😍Home sweet home..

Veesha chuckled and take a step. Archana get up then grip her arm.

Archana : Enga poore? I already help him to sleep..He is sleeping now..Thuge moonji..

Veesha laugh.

Veesha : Hey,Doze medicine..Athan..

Archana : Hmm..Un purushana thithuna pudikathe..

Archana hold Veesha around then lean on her shoulder.

Archana : Don't leave me please..

They talk for some time on bed more to personal matter. Archana was lying on Veesha's lap. Both of them fall asleep too.

*Thunder.🌩

Ajay frowned in sleep then wake up from sleep. He look surround him was dark and no one was there. It was raining somemore with lightning and thunder. He get up slowly by himself. He hold his shoulder while bite his lips. He feel his whole body in pain especially his knee. He gritt his teeth to bear the pain. He let go his shoulder then massage his knee as much as he can but that wasn't enough to relief the pain so he look right and left.

Ajay : Ma!

He call for help.

*Thunder.🌩

He close his eyes tight cause can't handle the pain.

Ajay : VEESHA!

He shouted for help. He lean on bed with pain.

Ajay : VEESHA!

He yelled once again. He see Veesha stand at the door while breathing very fast then rush to him.

Veesha : AJAY? WHAT HAPPEN?

She hold him and make him to sit on bed. She switch on the light.

Ajay : My whole body pain,Veesha..I can't sleep..

Veesha grab the medicine then think. If she give the medicine that would make Ajay over dozed because the medicine should be taken what they stated cannot be more than they stated.

Veesha : Bear the pain..I'll come in awhile..Just wait! I'll be back!

She went out. Ajay took a deep breathe then let go to relax. He see Veesha come in again with handkerchief looks like a ball hidden inside it. Actually,it's just palm of salt inside the handkerchief. She place the things aside then close the windows and the curtain.

She light up a big candle. She hold the handkerchief a distance to the candle for hit up it and wait until it's absorb the hotness. She place on Ajay's knee for awhile.

Ajay : My back..Valikithe..

She remove his shirt. She place handkerchief at the back of his shoulder and also wherever he said that he got pain. He look at her when he feel abit warm on his leg. He feel much better now. He stared at her who doing that again,again and again to make him better.

He know he disturb her sleeping time. Her messy hair been tie as pony tail. He couldn't thank her enough just by words. He was comfortable to sleep after the relief of the pain. She do that for sometime until he go back to sleep. He blink few times to sleep but the light make him to awake. Veesha switch off the light. He already lying on bed with help of Veesha. She cover him with blanket. He looked at her quietly , she smile to him. He can c her smiling with candle light. His last seen was Veesha before he sleep. Ajay slept off.

*It's morning.

Ajay woke up when the sun rays hit on him. He open his eyes and expect Veesha beside him because her bed was joined with his bed but she was not there beside him. Her side was empty. She didn't shared the bed with him so the whole night the 2 single beds were Ajay's. He look around and see Veesha was on the sofa and covered herself with blanket.

She never take advantage of him just because her bed joined with his bed doesn't mean she can sleep beside him and he knows that. Her bed was joined with his. She might take her place to sleep on her bed but she didn't. He pull the blanket on him with non injured hand and lying down on bed. He turn her side of bed. He was wake up and blinking for sometime like thinking💭 then close his eyes to sleep back.

*The alarm clock was "KRRRIIIINGGG!!⏰

Ajay get up abit and look at Veesha. She woke up and off the alarm. She bun her hair and get ready to take shower. He remain on bed and close his eyes. When Veesha was back from shower,she already in saree and towel wrap her hair. She open the curtain and windows to let the sunlight and breeze inside.

While she walked to the dressing table,she take off the towel from hair. She turned alittle force. Some water drops from her hair touch on Ajay's face. Ajay wrinkle then wipe the water with blanket and open his eyes. He stared at Veesha for doing that to him.  She was humming a song very slowly. He rest his head on his palm(non injured hand) and wait for her to notice him. She give a flying kiss💋 to her image on mirror as usually after touch up herself. He get up abit and lean his head on headboard.

Ajay : Adengappa!😲

She frown and turn back.

Veesha : Ajay?

Her cheeks went red. She was blushing.

Veesha : You-..You-..You-..You awake ?(embrassed)

She struggle to talk.

Ajay : I-.. I-..I-..I am awake..

He followed her voice tone.

Veesha : Ena Kindhala?

Ajay : Ill-.. Ill-.. Ille..

Veesha : Stop it,okay?

Ajay : Fine,my friend..

He look his arm bandage. She roll her eyes.

Veesha : You are awake now..So get ready to bath..

Ajay nodded agreed.

Ajay : Pick me..Pick me..Pick me up..

She chuckled.🤭

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After Ajay swallow the tablets,Veesha closing the tablets container.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm?

Ajay : Umm..Thank you..

Veesha : For?

Ajay : For take care of me in midnight..

She frowned at him and alittle smile on her lips.

Ajay : And also sorry to disturbed your sleep at night..

Veesha : I didn't said you disturbed me..

Ajay : True but I feel guilty for waking you up..

Veesha : Hmm..Okay..

She cross her arms and nodding her head.

Ajay : And can I ask you something?

Veesha : What?

Ajay : Why you give a flying kiss to yourself in mirror?

Veesha : Why you want to know it?

Ajay : Because that's abit kind of weird..

Veesha : Athe terijike nambe rendu perum friend'sa agele..Hmm? Take rest..

Ajay : Apo epo friends agelam?

Veesha : Aga mudiyathe!

She raised her voice.

*Knock!

Veesha give Ajay a killing look but then went to the door and open it. Anu stand there.

Veesha : What is it,Anu?(low tone)

Ajay's Mindvoice : She shouted at me like a dinosour now talk like a Mother Mary..

Ajay : What is it,Anu?(mimircy like Veesha)

He show his tongue behind her.😛 Anu stif a laugh.🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 18.1K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

214K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
140K 6.4K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
508K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...