Anger Management. (A Paul Lah...

Par bitemyambition

Tori Black •little sister of Jacob Black •age 17 • 5'6 •hobbies include: Basketball Dancing Fighting •absol... Plus

Anger Management. (a paul lahote love story)♡ (charactor description)
Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡ Rejection.
Chapter 4♡ you'll regret it..
Chapter 5♡Drunk words speak sober thoughts
Chapter 7 :Bimbos and beach days
Part one of Chapter eight: Prince Douchebag
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: 99 notes
Chapter 10: what could possibly go wrong?
chapter 11: prom dresses and unknown numbers.
Bonus Chapter: No pups or Call of Duty.
chapter 12: prom
Chapter 13:The war
Chapter 14:
Bonus chapter; a merry la push christmas !
Chapter 15:
Chapter ? (filler)
Update (and special charactor contest)

Chapter 6:

7.2K 131 18
Par bitemyambition

chapter 6:

SHOUTOUT TO...... **DRUM ROLL*****

MsBeeStalks!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS ALSO MY FAN OF THE WEEK! THANKS FOR ALL THE MANY VOTES AND IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY STORIES! SO CONGRATS AGAIN TO MY FAN OF THE WEEK MsBeeStalks!

this chapter is dedicated to you. !

Tori pov

Stupid hangover..........

If you were wondering I am currently hiding under my covers while Jake nags nonstop about underage drinking and being irresponsible, blah blah blah blah blah. Whatever, I just want him out of my room because he is not helping my headache.

"Jake shut the f*ck up for like 5 minutes before my head explodes!" I finally snapped and instantly regretted when another roll of pain and nausea passed. Quickly i made a break from the bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet while Jake held my hair.

"And that is why underage-"

"Yeah yeah yeah underage drinking is stupid and irresponsible and whatever i get it for the millionth and a half time!" I said grabbing my tooth brush and started scrubbing at my teeth to get rid of the rancid taste in my mouth. Jake huffed and it became really quiet, when I looked in the mirror at my reflection Jake had one of his sad puppy looks, immediatly making me feel guilty.

"Look Jake im sorry, im not used to having anyone tell me what to do or even caring what i do for that matter. I get your trying to be a good older brother and im just being a b*tch .." I said as he nodded his head and I flashed him a weak smile in return, again note to self, be nicer to jake.

Jake left the bathroom so i could take a quick shower, which made me immediately feel better, and i put on some short shorts and a black tube top and left my hair wet. After making myself semi presentable I headed downstairs where everyone was lounging around and a pale girl with brown hair who looked oddly familiar sat next to Jake.

"Hey Tori. Bellas here." Jake said while getting a muffin.
Bella and I used to hang out sometimes you can say. Most of the time she played with jake as kids since I wasn't really the nicest little girls on the block except to embry, my friend kimberly, and obviously my brother .

"Uh- hi Bella." I muttered and she shyly waved to me, as i walked to the kitchen and stole sams muffin out of his hand. He lightly growled at me and i gave him a slightly louder and more threating one, but smiled to say i was kidding, He grabbed another one but narrowed his eyes at me with  smirk on his face. punk.

"Tori we wanted to um know if you wanted to come to the beach with us. Its pretty hot out today.." Bella stammered out while nervously running her hands through her hair from behind Jake.
The beach doesn't sound like a bad idea right now, I haven't been to the beach in years. Maybe I'll see some cute boys, and work on my tan.

"Sounds good to me. " I shrugged finishing my second muffin.

"Well were leaving in about 10 minuites." Jake said looking pointedly at my outfit that was obviously not suited for the beach. Yeah I got the hint.
Hopping up I hurriedly went upstairs to put my bikini on. I decided why not show off my body and piss jake off and wear my tight red print bikini, the top pushup so it really showed off the curves I was blessed with.
Jake is probably gonna have a heart attack.
I put in a diamond belly ring and eyed my tattoos on my hip. i should deffently get Rebecca's name removed... i dont care about Rachel because she atleast left to go to college but rebecca left to get married. Right when we needed her. Slut.

I threw my clothes on and rushed downstairs to see Embry, Quil, Seth,Mia, Jared and another girl whom i do not know but she was smirking at me.

"Who the hell are-" the girl cut me off.

"Oh is that how you talk to your old bestfriend. i see how it is." she replied flipping her long brown hair and i raised a eyebrow at her then it clicked. that bitc-

"Kimmy!!!!!" I shrieked before hugged her and she laughed.

"Ok girl enough of the waterworks lets go!" Embry said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door.  We got in the truck and Kim and I catching up on the last 5 years the entire way there.

===================================================

We parked at the beach and i jumped out of the back, and took off towards the sand. I absolutely love the beach. The sound of the waves, the smell of the water, and the soft sand all calm my soul.

Right away I stripped off my shirt and shorts and layed out my towel next to Mia and Kim's. For what seemed like hours but was really about a half hour we gossiped nothing special just girl talk, Kim filling me in on what normal high school was like for her which kind of got me upset even if I didn't show it.
I never had a prom, pep rallies or school dances. And even though I'll never admit it out loud it killed me I missed out on such a big part of life but who am I to complain I did it myself.

Thankfully Seth came over saving me from hearing anymore about all the great things I missed.

"Hey ladies" he said flexing his muscles and winking at Mia, making her blush.

"What's up Seth, coming to steal your smoking hot girlfriend away so soon?" I replied fake pouting.

"Hell yeah I am." He grinned proudly at me hearing me call her "smoking hot" before he pulled her into his arms and they started a makeout session. Gross pda.

I playfully pushed the love birds into the sand, laughing with kim, and when I turned to give them some privacy my heart stopped at what was infront of me.

Are you serious?

Seriously!

Paul and some bleach blonde bimbo with fake tits and a tiny hot pink bikini making out right in the sand.

Oh god I'm gonna be sick

I was snapped out of my trance when Embry called my name as I was squirted with water.  Behind me Embry had a water gun in his hand and a big smirk on his face.

"Embry you ass!" I squealed, Apparently too loud since everyone in the 50 foot radius turned to look at me including paul and his hoe who have stopped sucking face long enough to see me tackle Embry in the water.

"Drown hoe!" I yelled before getting up and running away, but not fast enough because Embry quickly caught up to me and tackled me into the sand.
The position we landed in left us in a very awkward position. Melaying on my back and embry was straddling me, our faces only inches apart.
Instantly I felt eyes burning into my head, and i knew who it was by the chills i got from the stare. A urge to get payback rushed over me and before I knew it i leaned in and my lips connected to embrys. He was shocked but never the less kissed me back eagerly, but gently.
Oh god how am i gonna fix this one.

Paul pov

All I wanted to do was go to the beach with my friends and enjoy my day but no that couldn't happen because Amy absolutely insisted she come with because some bullshit about "we don't spend enough time with each other" or something.
Don't get me wrong shes my girlfriend but she can get really irritating, and so unbelievably needy.

"Pauly! can we take a walk on the beach!" she screached throwing her arms around my torse.
Has her voice always been so....annoying?
I thought to myself as I put on a fake smile gently peeling her arms off me.

I dont know why, but ive been like this since i imprinted on Tori. Noticing flaws and the worst in not just amy but all the girls i see.
Like none of them have that beautiful curly blonde hair like her, or her hazel eyes that have the perfect combination of chocolate brown and green with a tint of black that look so intense when shes angry.
Oh god she's so hot when she's angry...
Wait what the fuck am I doing? I'm with Amy.

"Sure babe." I force out as I grabbed her small pale hand in mine.
Silently we walked along the water dodging little kids, as they played along the shore.

"Ugh i hate kids! That's why i know i dont want my own because their just loud, annoying, dirty and too much work! Also i would get really fat for nine months! eww!" She ranted as I rolled my eyes.
is this girl serious?
I know for a fact i wasn't planning to spend my life with her, but what girl doesn't want kids? Hell what person in general doesn't want any, and for such stupid reasons...
I wonder if Tori wants kids...

"The clouds look like big cotton balls in the sky! If they were pink it would look like cotton candy! " she exclaimed pointing to the clouds. Really?
that had to be the stupidest thing i ever heard.
cotton candy and cotton balls.

"Look it looks like a bunny! and oooh that one looks like a fish!" she kept pointing to the clouds, does this girl not have a off button?
Does she know I'm not really listening to a word she's saying?
Maybe she'll stop talking if I don't respond.
Or just go away
That would be nice.

"Pauly find a shape in the cloud!" she whined and i held in a groan. I hate that name.
Do i look like the douchebag from jersey shore?

"Sorry babe i dont see any." I huffed and she pouted, might I add looked just ridiculous on her, as we turned back and started walking back to our spot.
I immediately plopped down onto my towel and boredly scrolled through my twitter. Amy sensing my mood put her hand on my leg.

"Are you seeing another girl?" She asked and i groaned.
she asks that everyday and its always the same awnser.

"No babe im only with you. dont worry about it."

'But-" i cut her off and kissed her, anything to shut her up.
She moaned and kissed back slopily as I turned her on her back, instantly feeing eyes burning into my head and a pang of hurt from the bond and looked from the corner of my eye to see a pissed off tori.

And damn she looked hot.

That's when I spot Embry creeping up behind her, water gun in hand, and soaked her.
Tori let out a scream and chased him and like a spider monkey or something tackled Embry who is atleast 3 times her size into the water.
Kind of impressive I'm not gonna lie.
At this point I broke away from Amy, which she whined about and I of course ignored, and watched as Embry tackled Tori into the sand. I'm not going to lie i felt jealous now.
Why can she act like that with Embry but not me?
aren't they just friends?
why am i worrying so much if i regected her. even though i didnt mean to-

What happened next made my heart stop.

Everything seemed to switch into slow motion like in the movies....

and completely broke my heart.

Tori kissed Embry
And it wasn't stopping, the kiss was picking up and getting more heated.
I need to stop this, I need to stop this NOW.

I quickly grabbed amys hand and lead her towards Tori.

Im gonna make you mine Tori Black.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Riptide Par ScobellTheSlytherin

Roman pour Adolescents

295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Par Ebru

Roman pour Adolescents

16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...