10th Member of Stray Kids

De uwuaxthor

where stray kids is 9 boys and 1 girl. I'll take recommendations on... Imagines Scenarios Twitter post Insta... Mais

jeon jisoo profile
ships with the members
contact names
gc with stray kids
survival show
instagram
christmas time!!
ships out of stray kids
jeon jisoo's solo album
instagram
what is it?
sibling texts
my pace lyrics
question lyrics
| jisoo is sad |
weekly idol
ships out of stray kids pt. 2
top 6 jeon jisoo ships
waste it on me
mark lee ending
hwall ending
hyunjin ending
studio breakdown
jisoo's favorite hairstyle/hair color on stray kids
Predebut Mixtape outfits
I Am Not outfits
I Am Who outfits
I Am You outfits
| jisoo is bullied |
KPOP NEWS
instagram
MAMA (korea)
MAMA (japan)
v live after MAMA
happy birthday
waiting room
incorrect stray kids quotes
jeon jisoo's 2nd solo album
collab storyline
troublemaker squad
goodnight chris
please stay
more incorrect stray kids quotes (ink*gayo & disp*tch version)
| physical contact |
it's late
squirrel
stray kids mafia fanfic
'who is he?' news article
instagram
thank you, jisoo
trouble in paradise
i want you
jisoo's solo album
trouble in paradise pt. 3
i want you pt. 2
i want you pt. 3
stray kids in these fits
the bells
instagram
debuting
jeon jisoo ships
group chat 1
masked ball
It was an "accident"
Jihyun Chatroom
Miroh Lyrics
Side Effects Lyrics
Nine or Nothing...

trouble in paradise pt. 2

2.7K 62 0
De uwuaxthor

ships; ot10

"i don't know... i'm just having second thoughts"i say keeping my eyes fixated on the coffee table with my water. "of what?"hyuna says, "at this point...literally everything, should i even still go on? i've been missing home way to much lately...i've been failing to reach expectations..."i say.

"jisoo, missing home is apart of this life, and failing is the only way to succeed. you want to give up? now? not even a year into your career, where you guys are becoming more famous. jisoo, you want to leave that? you want to leave the fans? the company? the boys? chan? jisung? my own brother..."hyuna says.

"it's just...it's getting too hard...haven't you seen, their petitions for me to leave, what's the point in staying?"i ask. "jisoo..."eunha says, "i'm just tired of all of it. i should've gone solo when i had the opportunity, i would've saved our careers..."i say, "chan wouldn't want you to say that"mina says.

"and chaeyoung would be highly disappointed that you hurt her brother"camila says sitting with us, "what's the point? i already feel like a disappointment"i say laying my head back. "so what...your just gonna stay here and not sort it out?"jihae says.

i look at her, i always looked up to jihae. she always reminded me of chan, an amazing leader who deserved to be heard so much more, who overworks just to be perfect when everything they do is perfect.

"no..."i say softly, "i wanna cool down, i don't wanna go back and get into another fight, it won't fix anything...i know..."i say and jihae nods patting my head, "don't you think you should talk to one of them?"jihae asked, hyuna held her phone with hyunjin's contact already there.

i nod, hyuna hits the call button. she places the phone up against her ear, waiting for the other line to answer.

i paced back and forth around the room. where is she? we haven't seen her in hours, we had to stop practice and try and find her. the ceo was mad we got into a fight, minho apologized for his outburst of a temper, but jisoo isn't responding to any of our calls.

we've called hana and minsun, both of them said jisoo wasn't with them. i was about to call my sister, when her contact name appeared on my screen. i answer it, "hey, i was just about to call you"i say, "haha telekinesis siblings"hyuna says and i laugh a little. "have you seen jisoo? i'm kind of worried"i say immediately, "kind of? that's an understatement, but yeah she's here"hyuna says.

it goes quiet for a couple of seconds, "h-hello?"jisoo's voice says. i rush to the living room and the boys notice me, "are you okay?"i ask very worried. "y-yeah...uhm...but i don't know if i'm ready to go back home"jisoo says and i nod, "do you want me to go there to talk?"i ask.

"no thanks...i just wanna cool off, i'll be fine. the girls will watch over me, i know the dance already... just practice without me"jisoo says, i stand there. "jisoo...don't do anything stupid"i say biting the end of my thumb. "i'll try not to"she says, her voice barley above a whisper.

she hung up, i held my phone. my lock screen showed her smiling, this was before we debut. she looked so beautiful,  so carefree, so...happy. i trusted jisoo but... i was scared, i don't want to loose her, she's just scared and i could tell.

"did jisoo respond?"chan asked, i nod. "she won't be coming to practice...she said to go on without her...she's okay, at least that's what she says"i say and minho sighs, "did i mess it up badly?"minho says and woojin shakes his head. "not at all, maybe she's just overwhelmed, she'll be okay. she's strong, we know her so well"woojin says.

i say there, i held my phone. the ten of us being idiots, i sighed closing my phone. i didn't know what i want or what i was going to do at all, i laid on the couch and slowly began to fall asleep. hopefully a little bit of sleep can solve my problems.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

884K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...
27K 468 44
Where one girl gets thrown into a chaotic mix of nine boys ; boy how will that turn out
552K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
385K 9K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...