HER

By bananasboutyou

"I'm not a lesbian, I just appreciate the fact that girls can be as hot as guys" That's what I believed, un... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 1

31.5K 491 665
By bananasboutyou

Lauren instantly woke up as soon as she felt her head collide against the car window.

"Jesus Chris.. fucking slow down" Lauren hissed at her brother.

"Sorry.. didn't noticed the bump" Chris replied throwing a wink at their sister Taylor on the passenger seat.

"Whatever" Lauren rolled her eyes knowing that Chris did it on purpose.

"Are we there yet?" Taylor asked and Chris just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know.. call mom." Chris said as he focus on their parents' car in front of them.

"We've been following them for 5 hours now.. and your mustang stinks" Taylor said as she scrunched up her nose making Lauren giggle.

"Told you not to have sex in here" Lauren bursted out.

"Eeww.. that's fucking gross.. please tell me i'm not sitting down on your babies" Taylor groaned with disgust.

"I don't do it here.. it's too small I can't move properly" Chris answered while giggling.

"Then why does it smell like shit in here?" Lauren asked as she rubs her nose with the back of her hand.

"That's a secret.. it's not my fault you didn't brought your car" Chris said as he turns the car to the left.

"Dad ordered his men to deliver it to our new house tomorrow along with our other stuff" Lauren answered

"Oohh they stopped... I think we're here" Chris said as he stops the car.

"Woah..." Taylor whispered with wide eyes as she rolls down the car window.

"It's just like our house back in LA" Chris said as he exists the car.

Lauren stepped out of the car but her eyes are not fixed on their new home. She was eyeing the house next door, specifically the side window where the blue curtains are moving like someone just shut the curtains.

"Yow"

Lauren was brought out of her thoughts when an unfamiliar voice was heard behind her.

"Welcome to the neighborhood" A curly haired brunnette with a toothpick in his mouth smiled as he spreads his arms.

"Thanks man" Chris said as he shakes the guy's hand.

"I'm Chris.. this is Taylor and that's Lauren Jauregui" Chris introduced his sisters.

"I'm Noah Centineo" The guy said as he looks at Lauren with a smirk.

"So you guys are neighbors with me and the Cabellos" Noah said as he points to the house on the left.

"They're super quiet.. but the eldest daughter is smoking hot."

"Really..." Chris smirked as he stares at the house.

"Yeah.. I tried talking to her for like a hundred times but she just ignored me... like everyone else in school" Noah sighed

"Who's your friend"

Noah smiled as he sees two adults walking towards them.

"Noah Centineo sir.. I uhh live next door" Noah smiled as he points to the house on the right.

"Call me Mike.. and this is my wife Clara"

"Hi.. nice to meet you" Clara said as she shakes Noah's hand.

"So uhhm what school you go to?" Mike asked as he put his arms around his wife.

"NSU University" Noah smiled.

"Oh good.. my kids will be going there too" Clara smiled.

"Great.. I can be their personal tour guide" Noah giggled along with the Jaureguis.

"Well.. maybe you can show Chris and Taylor around.. Lauren is very independent" Mike said as he turns around to smile at his eldest daughter but saw no one.

"She's already inside" Taylor said and Mike nodded.

"Okay.. I'll uhhm leave you guys to it. Have a nice day" Noah said as he walks backwards to his house.

Lauren immediately ran upstairs to search for a room on the left side not wanting to occupy a room   on the right knowing that Noah's house is right across. He might be a creep for all she know.

Lauren opened the last door on the left and smiled.

"Found it" Lauren sighed as she walks inside the small spaced  room. Dropping her bag on the floor and peeking at the window and smiling at the blue curtain she saw earlier. She shifted her eyes at all the windows on the Cabellos and frowned.

"Weird" Lauren mumbled as she notice all the windows and curtains are completely shut.

Lauren is a very curious person. That's why she chose the room across the mysterious window. Every morning when she gets up she always checks if the window is open and hoping to see someone behind it.

"Nada" Lauren sighed as she walks downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning pretty" Chris smiled as soon as he saw Lauren walk in the dining room.

Lauren rolled her eyes at the compliment and sat down beside her sister Taylor. "What do you want kid?" Lauren asked as she reach for the butter and pancakes.

"Can I borrow your audi?" Chris asked and Lauren snapped her eyes at her brother.

"And why?" Lauren asked.

"I have a date" Chris answered as he flashes his charming smile hoping her sister would give in.

"We just moved here for like a week and you already met someone?" Taylor joined in.

"Well yeah.. her name is Ally and I met her when we went to NSU yesterday"

"You went to NSU?! How come I didn't know?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Well you've been staying in room the whole day.. we didn't wanna disturb you" Clara answered as she walks inside the room.

"Yeah.. but I want to see the school" Lauren pouted like a puppy making her mom smile.

"You'll see it on Monday honey.. we just went there to fix your papers.." Clara said before drinking her tea.

"Where's dad?" Taylor asked

"He's in his office.... working" Clara answered

"Why did we move again?" Taylor asked frowning making Chris snort.

"Shut up Chris.. " Lauren groaned "it's not my fault everyone in our school is so closed minded that they didn't know my condition exists"

"Oh yeah.. I remember.. it's because of your penis thingy" Taylor said and Chris almost choked in his hot chocolate.

"Yeah..yeah.." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"So can I borrow your audi?" Chris asked

"What's wrong with your car honey?" Clara asked Chris.

"I don't feel like driving it, mommy" Chris answered making Lauren snort on her pancake.

"Cause it smells like feet... Lauren's car smells like a Victoria's Secret angel just slept in it" Taylor answered while she focus on her bacon.

"Thanks Tay.. " Lauren smiled.

"So can I borrow it?" Chris asked.

"Ugh.. fine.. fill it up after your date"

"Thanks sis.. you can borrow my car if you're going out" Chris said.

"Yeah.. I'm not going out" Lauren answered.

....a few moments later....

"Ugh... so fucking bored" Lauren groaned as she jumps on her bed. She grabbed her phone beside her and texted her closest friend.

Jagooey🙊
So fucking bored

Ayyelish😎
Poor bby. Go out and explore

J

agooey🙊
Maybe. Thanks Billi Jean 😘

Ayyelish😎
No prob. I'll see you when I can. Miss you Loser!

Jagooey🙊
Miss you too! Gotta gooo 😝

After a few seconds of silence Lauren decided that maybe it's time for her to go out and see their new town. She threw on a gray crop top, her black skinny jeans and her leather jacket.

"Mom.. I'm going out!" Lauren yelled as she grabs Chris' car keys.

"Where you going?" Clara asks.

"Just out.. see if there's something interesting to do here" Lauren answered and Clara nodded.

"Be careful okay?"

"Yes mom." Lauren said as she kissed her mom goodbye before walking out the door.

Her eyes squinted as soon as the sun hits her face. She put on her black ray ban and walked towards the black mustang.

Lauren sighed as she opened Chris' car not wanting to inhale the toxic smell.

"Hey neighbor"

Lauren rolled her eyes at the voice and put on her fake smile. "Hey" 

"Where you going?" Noah asked with two girls behind him.

"Grab some coffee and muffin" Lauren said as she eyes the two girls.

"Oh sorry.. this is Lucy and Cara"

"Hi.." Lauren gave them a small wave which they reciprocated. "Girlfriends?"

"No" Noah chuckled along with Cara and Lucy "They're not into guys"

"Oh.. okay.." Lauren smiled.

"I could use some muffin.. can I come?" Lucy smiled.

I could use a friend. Lauren thought

"I uhh yeah sure" Lauren answered smiling at Lucy. Lucy averted her gaze and bit her lip blushing.

"You're leaving us?" Noah whined

"I'll catch up later" Lucy glared at Noah making Clara chuckle.

"Let's go?" Lauren asked.

"I..Yeah.. Later guys.." Lucy waved at her friends.

"I'm sorry about the car smell my brother is a pig" Lauren chucked as she starts the car. "Lets just roll the windows down"

"So uhhm where are you from?" Lucy asked as she eyes Lauren.

"I'm from LA.. we just moved here last week"

"D-do you have a boyfriend?"

"None.." Lauren chucked. "You?"

"None" Lucy sighed.

"When was the last time you're in a relationship?" Lucy asked curious about the greeneyed beauty who just caught her attention.

"Uhhm... 2 years ago I think" Lauren answered honestly.

"Woah.. two years.. and you haven't dated anyone since you guys broke up?"

"Yup.. it's not like I haven't moved on from him. I just haven't met anyone that I like...yet" Lauren answered as she focuses on the road.

"Why did you guys broke up?" Lucy asked but Lauren remained silent.

"I'm sorry.. I'm asking too many questions"

"No it's fine.. I uhh.. he cheated on me" Lauren lied. It's not because Ty cheated on her. It's because Ty found out that Lauren is intersex.

....

"What do you want? My treat" Lauren asked as soon as they enter the café.

"I'll have what you're having" Lucy smiled.

"Okay.. I'll order. Find us a seat?" Lauren said and Lucy nodded.

"Hi.. two caramel frapuccino with extra caramel and 3 belgian waffles with wipped cream and strawberry syrup and 2 blueberry muffins please" Lauren smiled at the guy.

"Name?"

"Lauren.. "

"Here's your receipt and we'll call you when your order is ready"

"Thanks" Lauren smiled and walked towards Lucy who was seated by the window.

"This place is nice" Lauren sighed as she sits down across Lucy.

"Yeah.. I've never been in a café before" Lucy smiled shyly.

"What?!" Lauren exclaimed earning a few stares.

"Shhh.. keep your voice down" Lucy whispered.

"It's just hard to believe.." Lauren chuckled.

"Yeah.. It's always been home, school, parties, diners ..." Lucy was interupted by the waiter calling Lauren to pick up their order.

Lauren walked towards the counter and looked at Lucy and mouthed help making Lucy smile and stand from their table.

"What school are you attending?" Lucy asked as she lay the tray of food on their table.

"NSU.. you?" Lauren asked before taking a sip of her drink.

"Same.." Lucy smiled.

"Thank you for coming here.. with me" Lauren smiled.

"No problem.. it was my pleasure. Thank you for the treat " Lucy chuckled.

"Can I get your number?" Lucy asked and Lauren nodded.

"Of course, we're friends now"

Lucy frowned when she heard the word friends but immediately shake it off with a smile as she pulls out her phone from her pocket and handed it to Lauren.

"There.. " Lauren gave the phone back to Lucy. "We should head back. I don't wanna steal you from your friends or anything"

"I don't mind." Lucy said as she stares at Lauren.

"I uhh" Lauren cleared her throat feeling self conscious under Lucy's stare. "Let's go?"

"Wow" Lucy whispered.

"What? Why?" Lauren asked with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Your eyes are gorgeous" Lucy smiled.

Why am I blushing?. Lauren thought.

"Oh uhmm thank you. But we really have to go now" Lauren said as she stands up.

"Okay.. chill" Lucy chuckled following Lauren's actions.

...

"Thanks again Lauren" Lucy smiled as she stepped out of Chris' car.

"No problem" Lauren answered and waved at Lucy who was walking towards Noah's house.

"Well well well.." Chris walked towards Lauren as he gave his sister a slow clap "looks like I'm not the only one out on a date"

"It was not a date.. I just met her. She's a friend of Noah's" Lauren answered as she slam the car door.

"Well she's hot" Chris smirked.

"She is pretty.. but she stares a lot and it freaks me out" Lauren said as she fake shivers.

"She's on to you" Chris said as they walk in their house.

Well she's not my type. Lauren thought.

.....

Hi I'm back..

How are you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 595 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
2.2M 41.6K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
75.6K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

989 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...