πŸ’–Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..οΏ½...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
πŸ—¨Part 4 & 5πŸ’¬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
πŸ™‚TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83

256 10 0
By anirudhpianist

Ajay : Ouh!

Ajay hold his stomach while closing his eyes because of the pain. Veesha go closer to him and stared at Ajay who getting tension.

Veesha : Ajay..Can you please calm down? Things getting worst..Stop strain yourself now..I'm been a fool to trust him and make you to this condition..

He looked at her while thinking then calm down himself once again.

Ajay : So,you trust me now?

Veesha : I hope you telling me the true..

Ajay : I am,Veesha..But now Tell me who was that "Black sheep"?

She look at the floor then look back to Ajay.
She thinks it's good if Ajay would know the person who wear a mask infront of him as a friend.

Veesha : It's Deepak..

Ajay's eyes went wided.

Veesha : Deepak , the one who told me this..

Ajay : Deepak?(shocked)

She hold her forehead then let go it. She look at him.

Veesha : I..I..I didn't believe him at first,Ajay..I argue with him for you but he was saying that he got proof on what he said..He told me you got secret affair with her and now she is with you..I prayed,she shouldn't be with you but what I saw yesterday was totally in opposite..If you were me,you would thought the same..

She become emotional.

Veesha : He told me , you applied for divorce to him because you loved Renuka..He told me..(crying)..Enake onum purile.. I still remember you told me that you hated me but you never told me the reason..I thought may be you hated me because of she's your love..

She stopped then grab some paper from her drawer and place on Ajay's lap so he could see it.

Veesha : Moreover, he said your company needs money because of some loss so you decided to withdraw the divorce and you going to live with me just for my properties and-

Veesha couldn't say that word again but then she started to cried. Ajay grab the papers and study it by fliping it one by one with non injured hand.

Ajay : It's fake,Veesha..These aren't mine..

He looked at her.

Ajay : He cheated you,Veesha..He's third person..How could you believed him and not me?

Veesha : All he told me was accurate to what exactly happened to us..I'm sorry..

Ajay just realised whatever he shared with Deepak as friend and lawyer but Deepak misuse it. If Deepak is good friend ,he would never stab Ajay's back in this way and told bad about Ajay to Veesha. He was just make Ajay's marriage life worst for no reason.

Ajay : He just hear whatever I told him then turn the story up side down and opposite you..Such a fraud..

Ajay's mindvoice : @#%@*#*#!!🤬

Veesha : I just realised it..He lied to me by showing the fake documents..

Ajay : How could he-(whispering to himself)

Ajay just become blank after heard what she said. He knew Veesha is not lying to him. He can't believe his own friend Deepak fake a story to his wife. Ajay wondered why Deepak lied to Veesha but Veesha's crying broke Ajay's thoughts.

He looked at her. She cover her face and leaned on furniture while cried. He can't take it when Veesha is crying. He keep his anger on Deepak but he decided to keep it aside and focus on Veesha. He grab the papers and put on bed.

Ajay : Veesha..

She take off her hands from her face and look at him. Tears scrolling down on her cheeks.

Ajay : Come here..

She go to Ajay who on bed. He hold her hand with his non-injured hand and make her to sit so he confront her face better. He wipe her tears for the very first time.

Ajay : Don't cry,Veesha..

She was surprised to see him caring.

Ajay : Deepak told you this?

She nodded.

Ajay : When? I never introduce him to you before..How you know him? Is he disturb you or anything else?

Veesha : I leave out for shopping yesterday in same time He came to home to met you..He told me he's a lawyer and he's your friend..Even security allowed him inside so I come to know he's your friend..After that,I went out but when I'm on the way to home from shopping..He met me outside of the shop..He said he wanted to talked to me about you..

*Flashback

Deepak : Veesha..You don't know me..but I know everything about you and Ajay.. Deepak narrated a story.

Deepak : Yes,Veesha..This is his plan..He wanted to divorce you because he got affair with another girl..

Veesha wide her eyes at Deepak.

Veesha : Who is she?

Deepak : I can't tell you,Veesha..

Veesha sighed then about to leave.Deepak smirked mischievously.

Deepak : Fine! Her name is Renuka..It's his relatives..

She frowned.

Veesha : Renuka? He said only she likes him but he didn't..I know him..

Deepak : No..You are not! It's his plan actually..

Veesha : Nee avan friend thane..Why you talking bad about him?

Deepak : First I did as he planned but une paatha pity iruke..Nee rombe innocent iruke..Avane nambethu iruke..Enake terija oru ponnu nee nalla irukenam'e nenaichen..Athan..If he divorce you,it will be no problem but he decided to live with you in the same time with her too..What that called?

Veesha frowned.

Deepak : He asked me so many times to filed a divorce case in short period..But minimum one or two years will be taken for divorce by law..So,I give him in shortcut way..By law,if husband abuse his own wife..They will be getting divorce immediately or in few months..He asked me to filed a divorce case and he told me he gonna do something on you but I never know he would hurt you until you got stitching..I'm really sorry about it..

After getting know Ajay's true colour,Veesha was broken inside. She sit on the bench but her heart tell to not to believe her. She stared at him.

Veesha : Ajay is not a beast to do that!

Deepak start to laugh.

Deepak : He's not beast but a monster..You better leave him,Veesha if not he will use you just to your properties and fulfill his desire when his love not around..

Veesha still argue and can't believe Ajay would do that because Archana do told about him last time. Deepak sighed.

Deepak : He will do it to get what he want from you and leave you at last..

Deepak answered. Veesha started to cried.😭

Veesha : No..He's not..I know he don't like me but he won't go to that far to do that..

Veesha couldn't said that word.

Deepak : Come with me..

Veesha : What for?!

Deepak : I will show you the truth and real character of Mr.Ajay..Your dearest Husband!

Veesha : I won't!

Deepak : Then,Just follow me to your house and see the truth..

*End of flashback

Veesha : But when I came here and I saw you and Renuka here..

She let go breathe.

Veesha : I'm sorry for misunderstand you.. A full of guiltness appeared on her face.

Ajay : It's okay,Veesha..It's not ur fault..

He grip her hand.

Ajay : At least,now we both know the truth..He's a traitor..

He sequeeze her hand alittle tight which he already hold her hand.

Ajay : This shows that there is nothing mess between us now..People are who around us really making it..

Veesha remain quiet and nodding her head yes but then realise he still holding her hand. She pull her hand from him gently and get up to maintain some distance from him. He looked at her quietly.

Veesha : You need to rest..I'll just go to my room..Just call me when you needed..

Ajay : Okay..

He stared at her who walking out from the room. He tilt down his face and look at his palm which he hold her hand just now. He slapped her last time and now he wipe her tears and hold her hand. He couldn't understood what he felt for her but he know he really care for her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She turned to him.

Ajay : Did you forgive me?

Veesha : For?

Ajay : For broke your flower pot?

Veesha nodded yes. She just smiled abit then went out without answered him.

*MEAL TIME.

Veesha knock the Ajay's room door then step in. Ajay get up and sit on bed. She bring lunch meal on a tray. She keep on the table beside him.

Veesha : I cooked today..If you don't mind,eat it..If you mind then don't eat! I will ask Anu to cook..

He gazed at her.😒 She just went out. After awhile,she come back. The food remain the same. Veesha exhale then take the food and turned.

Ajay : My right hand been tie bandage..My left hand can't reach the food..

She stop then turned and look at him. He wait for her to say something and bring back the food.

Veesha : Food might be warm..I'll go and heat up it first..

Veesha come back again with food. She prepare for him the meal then place the tray with plate of meal on his lap. After that,she grab a book and she take a sit on the edge of the bed at bottom. She started to reading the novel. He stared at her instead of eating. Veesha sensed it so she tilt up her face from book to Ajay. She looked at him with questioning face 🤔 if he can eat or she should feed him.

Veesha : Can?🤔

Ajay : Can..

He grab the spoon with non injured hand. He take a spoon of the meal and taste it. He look at Veesha again who reading the a novel. He remember their childhood time. She got read the story book for him until he fall asleep when they were children. She still the same but reading a novel now quietly. He chew the food while gazing at her.

Just before awhile she fought with him like a war but now she become quiet person in the world and reading the book like nothing happened. Isn't that funny? He shake his head left and right. His cheeks went red alittle don't know why but he continue eating without interupt Veesha's attention on book. After he eat it , She give him medicine(tablets) so he put inside his mouth and drink the water. He lean on headboard.

Ajay : Thanks..

She just nodded with limited smile on her lips.

Ajay : Can we become Friends?

Veesha frowned then turned to him. She see him like she can't digest what he asked for. Friendship with him?

Ajay : We got met when we were in childhood but I got no chance to be your friend..Now we meet again..So, friends?

Veesha stared at him like hollow.🙄 Her went lower then shaked her head "No". She smile and look away then look at him again. Her smile faded away when they got eye contact.

Veesha : Friendship with you?

He shaked his head "YES". She shaked her head "NO" again. He nodded his head "YES to make her agree but she shaked her head "NO". Veesha : I'll be a good stranger to you,Not more than that..Like how a doctor give you treatment..

Ajay give a weird look to her.

Ajay : Why it's so hard for you to accept me as a friend now? Isn't everything just settle?

He asked her calmly. There is no anger but alittle of sad in his voice. She looked at him.

Veesha : So many things just happened..I can't forget those..

She pressing her lips then stared at the floor again.

Veesha : What you told me wasn't a small matter and I'm not a strong as you see too..I need some time ot more time..

Ajay was downcasted. His lips pouted alittle then he was pressing his lips. He was quite upset but he didn't show that to her. He bite his lip while thinking. He understood he hurted her alot so it is not fair to her if he force her to be become friends in sudden even the main problem was settled. Friendship,relationship or any of ship will take time.

Ajay : Okay..Take your time..I'll wait..

He raised his eyebrow.

Ajay : But I see you as a friend.. She glared at him but she remain quiet then leave the room.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay start to feel sleepy because of the medicines. It's make him so drowsy. His eyes blinking so slowly. He hear some people talking at downstair loudly. Veesha come inside carry some books to room. Ajay frowned then tried to open his eyes when he heard some noises.

Ajay : Veesha,Yaare athe?

Veesha : Your elder sister's mother in law..

She kept the books on her side table.

Ajay : Aarthi auntie? That drama lady..She gonna make drama..Haiyoh..

He place his palm🤦🏻‍♂️ on his face then take off his hand. Ajay quickly grab a pillow and hide his body which already cover by a shawl.

Ajay : Veesha..Close the door..

She frowned at him with confused.

Ajay : What? I don't want people to see my sexy body..Grab something nice to wear..

She crossed her arms and stared at him then raised her eyebrow.🤨

Ajay : Fine..I already looked horrible now with this..Grab something nice..Please..

He pleasing her cutely like a kid moreover he pouted.☹ She did as his request. She grab a suits for him from closet. He gazed at her.😒

Ajay : I'm not going to office..😑

She grab plaid shirt with short sleeve.

Ajay : Can..

She holding the shirt to him then look away and close her eyes with her hand because she don't want see him changing. He take off his shawl. She felt shy to see Ajay topless. He stared at her then move alittle and extend his hand non-injured to reach her. He grab her hand instead of his shirt because she is not seeing him at all. He pull her to bed. That's make her to sit beside him. She pull her hand from him.

Ajay : Naa venuna Nurse'sa employ pannetha?

She turned and frowned at him. She grab the shirt. Her cheeks went red when she help him to put on the shirt on him. She gently hold his injured hand which wrap with bandage into the shirt sleeves then followed by his other hand. She helped him to folded the sleeve of shirt which is on injured hand.

Ajay : Thanks alot!

He thanked her but she never replied. She walk to the door and open it once.

*AJAY!😱

Veesha and Ajay wided her eyes with shocked after heard that voice. The room was like a library until this lady;Aarthi come in. Aarthi step the room while crying followed by Ajay's parents. Veesha stared at the Aarthi with hollow.😧 Anjana and her husband come to the room also. When Aarthi come closer to Ajay and cry more infront of him.

Aarthi : AJAY! ENAIYE MANICHERE PA!!😢

Ajay's mindvoice : Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Enama nadikire paaren?😡😠

Ajay looked at the lady then stared at his parents with weird for overeacting. Aarthi hold Ajay's arm with bandage and cry on his shoulder. Ajay didn't stop Aarthi but close his eyes tightly to bear the pain when this lady lean on his arm. Anjana's husband who is Hari understood Ajay so he walk to them.

Hari : Ma..Stop crying..He's injured..Stop crying on him..

Aarthi move away from Ajay and apologize to him for Renuka's fault even Hari did the same. Aarthi admit it that it's Renuka's fault and she request to Ajay to withdraw the case.

Ajay : I will..

Veesha drop her jaw with double shocked. How Ajay forgive Renuka so fast. Maybe he pity for Renuka because she's a girl..

Ajay : But only if anyone of you take her to counsellor or to a psychology doctor..

Everyone was shocked especially Aarthi.

A's F : Enada?

A's M : Ajay..What are you saying?

Hari : She's my sister,Ajay..

Aarthi : Mapelai, en magal'le nee paitiyam'ne soldreya?

Ajay : Stop calling me "Mapelai! I'm not your groom at all..Please! Stop it! I didn't married to your daughter..

Veesha's mindvoice : Adei! Don't make her to be koleveri on me..

Ajay's mother : Ajay,Ena pessere nee..

Aarthi look around then stared at Ajay.

Aarthi : Stop insulting my daughter infront of outside people..

Aarthi tried to point out Veesha is the outside and third person so Ajay's mother turned to Veesha was there too. When Ajay's mother think to grip Veesha's arm to ask her to wait at downstair.

Ajay : Outside people?(frowned)I don't see any outside people here.. You all my family..

Those words by Ajay shut Aarthi's mouth. Ajay's mother stop too.

A's M : Ajay..She just calling you in relation way..

Ajay : Enake purithe ma.. but she is one of the reason why Renuka like me and why behaved like that yesterday..Neega en mapelai'e kupethu ,ave manasule aasai'ye valakathege..

Aarthi : Shoba..Paathiya,un paiyan-

Ajay show his palm to Aarthi.

Ajay : Stop getting emotional now..Enake unga kovam purithe but think well..Renuka nambe vithu poone..I'm telling this for our own good..What if she got released then stab me again? I'm good enough to forgive her.. We are relatives so I can withdraw the case again but what if other people get involve in future? Do you think people out there will help us? They don't care..

He sighed.

Aarthi : Why she need to stab other people? Stop blaming my daughter!

Ajay : I didn't blamed her..I'm just telling if it's happen in future because she mentally ill..

Hari : Stop it,Ajay..

Ajay : Hari..I don't want to humilated your sister..There is nothing to be humilated too because I treat her like my own sister too..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
18.8K 1.2K 22
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...