TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... Еще

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 30: A soldier,

3.6K 60 7
TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: Way before the apocalyptic outbreak occurred, where the world was full of life and healthy living people- you went to school and made lot's of friends. However your two best friends named Marlon and Louis didn't turn up to school one day. A week turned into three weeks, four weeks and so on- no sign of them.

You meet again... but in a different world where it's kill or be killed.

(Before the apocalypse) :
"hey! Heads up!!" Shouted Louis, throwing a ball at you. You quickly reacted and moved out of the way before it could hit you- causing Louis to pout once he reached to where you were standing. And once he did indeed run up to you- you blushed a little bit after seeing his kind eyes scan your's. You admit that you did have a little crush on the guy so it wasn't a surprise you'd get flustered so easily.
"you missed!" He laughed.
"Come on Louis, you know I wouldn't have been able to catch that!" You defend with a smile. Louis rolled his eyes and softly nudged you, "hey want to mess with Marlon?" He whispered deviously. You look over to where the Mullet wearing boy was, immediately snickering once seeing him heading over to the water tap after playing a game of catch with Louis.

• you already knew what plan Louis had in store for Marlon by 'messing' with him. "Why not?" You agree with a nod, quickly trailing behind him.
You both sneakily reach the tap's control switches, quickly turning it off so water wouldn't run out of the tap when Marlon tried to get a drink.
• you were having a hard time holding in your laughter as you watched Marlon turn the tap on but getting nothing but a drop of water out of it. He immediately frowned and kept turning the tap on and off.
• Marlon got angry enough to kick it and curse, his face fuming.
"Alright, on the count of three- one, two... three!" Louis whisper shouted.
• then suddenly, when Marlon was still trying to figure out how to get the water back on- a huge gush of water poured out of the tap and
smothered his face completely, drenching his clothes in the process.

You turned off the water once again and took a look back at Marlon. His face was shocked but soon developed into pure rage- it was honestly so hilarious!
Louis burst out laughing and so did you.
Both falling to the ground in pure ecstasy.
"Haha! We got him good!!"

While you were baffling on the ground with cackles, Marlon had heard your howls and snickering and immediately snapped his attention to the direction of it... where you were hiding.

Footsteps suddenly approached and halted. You open your eyes to see a very angry Marlon heaving and handing a glare that could definitely kill.
"HEY. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" He roared, charging towards the both of you. The laughter died down and gasps replaced it quickly-
"Shit..." Louis cried as he scrambled to his feet and took off like the wind.
"Louis are you kidding me!?" You groan as you hurry to stand up as well.

"GET BACK HERE!!" Marlon yelled after.

Let's just say... when he caught up to you and Louis, you wouldn't be playing any pranks on him anytime soon.

•••

(Present) :

You had just came back from patrol, your legs were killing you and your arms were pleading you to finally drop your gun.
You were sharing a room with a ginger haired girl named Sophie, she was honestly the most normal person here... so pure and happy go lucky. However you weren't a fan of her twin sister... Minerva —or as she prefers to go by— Minnie. She was extremely loyal to Lily and hated your guts since you weren't cold hearted.
Apparently you're a 'fake soldier' if you have emotions...

Thankfully, you didn't have much reason to ever talk with Minnie so you happily kept your distance. She loved to wave her crossbow around so it's best to not have a conversation with her anyway.

"Hey you're back!!" Sophie greeted gleefully, hopping off her bed and wizzing past you to shut the bedroom door. You raise an eyebrow whilst placing your gun on the foot of your bed.
"What happened?" You asked questioningly since she was being very energetic.
"I have a promising plan to get out of here!!" She hushed, being mindful of possible listeners.
You lean in so you could hear her more clearly, "okay then.." your voice was full of uncertainty.

Sophie wasn't a person to give up. She has been talking about breaking out of the Delta to grasp onto freedom for as long as you've known her, and it's been a longgg time.
You always shook your head at her risky ideas and plans- it just wasn't worth dying, trying to get out of this place.
Lily had the whole area scouted and there's always someone on duty in the watchtowers- there's just no possible way of getting out of here in one piece and undetected.
You really do love the idea of freedom... but it was only a hopeful dream. Never becoming a blissful reality.

"Minnie is going to help me sneak to the docks and snatch a boat that will sail us away from this wretched place" Sophie explained, "Minnie said she is going to come with me as well!" you smiled at her well thought plan but you still weren't convinced.
"Sophie.. as much as I'd love to leave- I don't want to risk anything. I'm going to stay here" you state with a faltering smile.
Sophie's face fell as she looked down, losing eye contact.

"You go be free. You've been at this place longer than me so you deserve it more" your tone was more softer.
"But you must come with us!" She looked back into your eyes with tears swelling in her own.
You shook your head simply- "Sophie... I've made my decision." You said more sternly this time, "I'm not going anywhere."
She sniffles as she shakily smiled, "we'll leave in the morning... if you change your mind then it won't be too late to join us"
You nod thoughtfully returning a smile back to her. "Yea.."

As hard as it was to force yourself to stay at the Delta... you just didn't have a good feeling about going with her and Minnie. Or trying to get out of here at all!

•••

You wake up to the sound of draws being shut and opened. Your eyes barely focusing but soon recognising the blur frantically rushing around. Sophie...
You blink rapidly as you sit up with a groan, "mmph.. isn't it too early to be up?" Your voice croaks.
The sounds of footsteps halted. "I told you first thing in the morning we'll be heading off"
That's right.. her plan to escape this hell on earth- but Minnie however was suspiciously helping her with it...

"Oh.. did you want me to come along and see you off?" you offer slowly. She sighs and flashes a smile, "Well I would rather you actually escape with us... have you changed your mind?" Her voice was full of hope and desperation. It hurt for you to decline.. to see her face fall every time.
You decide not to reply this time but she definitely gets the message as a 'no.'.
Sophie's smile falters but replaces it with a fake grin as she continues her packing.
You felt guilty... but something was holding you back from leaving with them. Freedom was only to dream for.. it'd be too good to be true, being able to escape so easily.

After a few minute of watching and listening to the soft hums from your roommate. She was soon packed and ready to go, her attention hesitated to turn to you. "Coming?" She asked, her eyes filled with despair.
You shake out of your daze and quickly nod, thinking that it was best to stay quiet for now.
Your hands instantly grab ahold of your gun and securely carry it with you.

Sophie slowly opens the rooms door so that it didn't make too much noise. She peeped her head out the doorway and looked from right to left, silently nodding in approval after scanning outside and beckoning you to follow her as she stepped out into the corridors. You timidly trail close behind her with your gun tightly held in your grasp, but it only tightened once more as soon as you saw Minnie, who was lazily leaning on a wall waiting for her sister. You tense and slouch slightly as you and Sophie approach her- "hey Minnie!" Sophie greets happily in a whisper, Minnie gave a quick smile but it soon vanished once she caught sight of you.
"What's she doing here?" She sneered, holding up her crossbow ever so slightly.
You began to panic but thankfully Sophie stopped anything from happening, "she's going to walk with us to the docks."

Minnie growled, "she's not coming with us, is she?" Her voice was full of warning.
Sophie stops talking and looks to the ground, "oh, don't you worry. I'm not." You interrupt sternly, stepping forward with a menacing frown. You swore you saw Minnie crack a smile at the news of you not coming with them.
What a bitch...
Sophie sighed and looked back up with a fresh forced smile, "Alright enough arguing." She simply said.

Minnie stares for a bit before shrugging, "ready to go?" She asked suddenly. You both nodded meekly and immediately followed the crossbow fanatic as she practically took off as soon as one head movement happened.
Here we go....

••••

"NO!!" You scream at the stop of your lungs. Running to the end of the docks and desperately looking for help. Your hands instantly lifted up your gun and aimed.
Minnie...
Why?

Sophie's dead... because of you..
How could you be so tainted by Lily to kill one of your own? You promised her freedom... but not like this.

Tears welled up in your eyes as Minnie effortlessly wiped her sisters blood off her face, turning to look at you and scowling. Her crossbow shot up and was aiming right in between your eyes.
"There's no point anymore! She's dead! Lower you weapon... otherwise you're just another thing in my way." Minnie growled, her finger tightening around the trigger of her crossbow.
"Don't make me say it again!" She yelled.
Your tears stung your eyes as you defeatedly lower your gun and advert your gaze- no longer wanting to see the face of Sophie's killer.

The boat rocked beneath Minnie's weight as she paddles it back to shore. Her sisters body lying limp with blood pooling around her..
"How could you...?" You choke out, staring at the ground.
You hear the sound of something sparking on fire, your eyes immediately shot up and stared at the scene in front of you.
Minnie was standing on the shoreline and had lighted the boat on fire... her evil and sadistic gaze flickering over to you through the orange glow of burning fumes.
"I couldn't let her leave. But now... now she is truely free- to someplace better." Minnie breathlessly smiled with a cackle.

"And you? No. You deserve to be trapped in this hell on earth." She finished.
The boat had sunken by now and Sophie's burnt corpse was dragged down with it..
You couldn't look any more longer- this was all too much! How could Minnie be so cruel...?

You knew that Minnie wasn't right in the head.. you knew she was brainwashed by Lily and became her loyal soldier. But what you didn't know is that she would actually go kill her family just because they wanted freedom from the Delta. Sophie was never a fighter nor could be tainted to please Lily's sick ways... but that didn't mean she deserved to die.
This wasn't fair!

You sense Minnie walking closer..
"Go back to your dorm. Nothing to see here- you didn't see anything." She demanded with a cold tone. You weren't in the mood to be bossed around... but you were treading on thin ice at this point.
"I can't believe you." You spat. "You're vile and a heartless void of pathetic existence."
You storm off but careful to not turn your back completely to her- Minnie's face creased into a deeper glare, withholding her weapon up in the air.
"FUCK YOU!!" Minnie screamed until her voice strained.

You gasp and pelt faster ahead, quickly getting undercover just as an arrow barely missed you.
Your eyes widen as you hear her slow footsteps, You instantly stand back up and run to the Delta- safely entering through the gates and hurriedly making your way back to your room.

You kept running... too afraid to stop. You thoughts clouded over with despair.
"There you are!" A harsh voice hissed- you ignored however and kept going forward. You felt the floorboards under you creak with applied weight. It wasn't until you felt a terrible pain on your arm and a force pulling you toward them.
"You're coming with me." The person spat.
You slowly look at the person dragging you... Lily..

"You shouldn't insult people around you, it's not very nice. I know! You'll be coming along on a mission, you soon will learn to hold your tongue." (Tongue reference? *sorry!*)
You absolutely hated going on missions with her. But she forced you to come along and everyone else as well.
"I have to find more recruits. But they aren't going to find themselves- you're gonna be in charge of capturing them" Lily demanded harshly.
Her grip on your upper arm aches with pain...

"W-where are we going?" You timidly ask, giving up on trying to break free from her grasp as she dragged you behind her, back the way you just came.
Lily snickered and tightened her hold causing you to wince, "we're going to an old school not far from here. A school full of potentials" she declared.
Oh no...
You always feared whenever Lily found someone to steal. It wasn't right! But Lily only saw people as soldiers that would and must only be loyal to her.

You silently sigh. "When do we leave?" You ask more confidently, though, dreading every second of this.
Lily had reached outside by this point and approached a waiting horse with a carriage attached to it... the carriage Lily uses to take people in.
She forcefully shoved you in front of her, which caused you to stumble a bit- you only realised now that you still had your trusty gun held in your dominant hand.
"Stay. Here." Lily ordered with a glare. Soon speeding off.

You frightfully obey and stand there not sure of what to do. Your eyes scanned around the area just in case Minnie would come rampaging at you, but thankfully you were safe... for now.

•••

"We're here!" Lily declared, the horse stopping in its tracks immediately making the carriage squeak. "Don't do anything stupid." Lily hissed at you whilst taking a quick glance at your gun. She seemed to be contemplating on something...
"I'll be taking this" forcing the weapon out of your grip but replaced your empty hands with a bow and arrow instead.
You frown and was about to object but the glare that Lily was sending to you was enough to close your mouth with a gulp.

"Good. Now all you have to do is enter the school through that gate and interrogate them nicely." She explained, pointing to an old metal gate. Your eyes widen as you slowly walk towards it, Lily whispering after you, "if they don't corporate, we'll be right behind you"
Why do I have to go in there first!? I get that I snapped at Minnie.. but come on!
You thought hastily as you took one last glance behind you- everyone was staring intently, some glaring and some with no emotion at all.
Minnie however gripped onto her crossbow and lifted it slightly once your gaze fluttered over to her. You immediately look away and focus back on the entrance to the school.

There doesn't seem to be anyone here...
You note confusedly.
I haven't been spotted yet..

You nervously step through gate and gazed across the schoolyard. It was quite a nice setup! Perfectly livable. But you couldn't see anyone? This made you even more scared than before however.
"H-hello!?" You yell out, mentally cursing at yourself for stuttering. Maybe yelling out wasn't the best idea..
Soonly enough you heard some rustling of bushes, you quickly swerve to the direction wit your crossbow aimed.
But what happened next made you take cover as well- a bullet shot right past you and hit the wall behind. The loud ringing of it caused you to wince but immediately crouch to the ground, crawling over to a flipped bench table.

You hide behind it, shaking profusely.
Voices would be heard and arrows were now being shot.
You could only imagine what Lily was thinking right now... I fucked up..
Even Minnie would be shaking her head.

"Come on out! We don't have all day!!" A rough voice huffed. "Let's be civil."

You shift your weight a bit so that your legs would be relieved of aching, unintentionally losing balance and falling sideways onto the bench table you were trying to hide behind. Of course, the table flipped back with you falling with it- revealing your dumbstruck daze.
An arrow aimed straight at your head...
You immediately scramble to your feet after staring at the person for quite some time, hastily lifting your own bow and arrow.
You finally look properly at the person in front of you... a Blonde boy with a mullet, around the same age as you.

You squinted your eyes as you could've swore he looked familiar..
He looks just like my old childhood friend, Marlon.
You shake those thoughts away in denial. There was no way that was him! There's no way....

"Lower your weapon. Or I'll take the first shot" he warned. You shiver slightly and reluctantly obey- quickly taking a glance to the gates to see if Lily or anyone else was about to back you up, but.. nothing.
You meet the cold blue eyes of the mullet wearing boy, "good." He stated whilst only slightly lowering his own weapon, still extremely cautious of you.

As he stared at you without saying anything, you began to feel even more uncomfortable.
His eyes widened for a second but quickly dilated to normal as he shook his head a little, muttering a small, "no... that's not her.."
You quirk an eyebrow at him.
A sound of a boom and the rattling of the earth, a shrilling scream and neighing of a horse suddenly soared into the atmosphere.
Both of you pick your attention towards the kerfuffle... "Come with me." The guy growled and stormed over to you soon holding your upper arm and forcefully trailing to the gates.

Flashbacks of Lily dragging you reluctantly earlier filled your mind.
Your weapon was long dropped to the floor and you were now staring outside the school- a cloud of dust and even some red substances traced the floor bedding of the forest. You frown and begin to think of the worst...
"Looks like you had some people out here.. bad move." The guy holding you sneers, his hand tightening for a mere second causing you to hold your breath from making any noises.

He suddenly drops his bow and holds an arrow to the side of your head. "Well let's get rid of the rest of you." The arrows sharp end presses onto your skin, a gasp escaping your throat.
"It'll be quick, and no one will know you even existed." Just as he removes the arrow only to intentionally jab it forcefully into your skull, he was interrupted by the sound of a shocked gasp.

"M-Marlon? What are you doing??" A quite tall guy with dreadlocks, emerges from the plague of dust with a dumbfounded expression.
Marlon!!???

"I'm doing the same to her as you did with her kind!" 'Marlon' yells.
"We only killed these people out here because they were a threat!!" A new voice piped up, belonging to a guy with shaggy brown hair and a harsh face.
Killed...?

I'm not going to ask.. I have a feeling what the sneer already is..
You heard the sound of a horse neighing again but not in distress this time...
The clips and clops of its hooves nearing soon after.
Dust that engulfed the area started to fade away and things became more clear and easier to see.

"Mitch stay out of this!!" 'Marlon' demanded with warning, now pressing the arrow against your neck- your pulse beating against the sharp edge of the pointy arrow.
"Dude let her go!!" The dreadlocked guy pleaded. "She can be a prisoner, not dead" he offered to 'Marlon', his eyes casually glossing over to yours. Soon widening just like the mullet guy's own eyes had after looking at you..

The person called Mitch decided to swerve away from the conversation after basically being told to leave.

"Marlon... that's.. that's our friend!" He exclaimed. Pointing at you with tears in his warm eyes.
You swear if the wind changed your face would be stuck as immensely confused forever!
"Huh?" You let out but soon regret that after feeing the arrow inch closer to your neck. "Marlon... don't you see? That's clearly our friend"  the guy baffled on again about nonsense. This Marlon guy must be just as confused as you were! "You can't fool me.. I'd remember that face from anywhere." The dreadlocked guy smirked,
"Do you remember me? It's me... Louis.."

"WHAT!?" You scream so loud that you were sure that walkers would be heading your way in a jiffy.
"Shh, you'll attract walkers" 'Louis' laughed.
"Now Marlon here would be very happy to withdraw his arrow just about now."
I don't give a damn about walkers at the moment!!
Your thoughts scream.
Marlon grunted and slowly pulled away from you, not touching you at all finally.
You sigh out of relief but rub your arm where you were certain there would be a bruise there now from both Lily's drag fest and Marlon's.
"How about we catch up back in the school.. we've got alot to talk about from the past missed years." 'Louis' offered with a kind smile. That same smile he would give you back before him and Marlon left... and before this whole world went to shit...

"It really is you...?" You ask with clear and utter disbelief. Louis nodded with a ecstatic grin whilst, Marlon awkwardly smiles and apologised for his brash behaviour- "no it's okay.. I was an intruder after all. And plus, how could I expect for you to immediately recognise me after years of not seeing each other?"

"The lady speaks the point" Louis' smooth voice caressed the air.

Marlon chuckles and drops the arrow he had intended killing you with. "I can't believe it's you... shit it's been so many years!" He exclaimed with tears of his own filling his eyes. His gaze staring at his reunited friend. "How about a group hug?" He asked with nervousness.
Both you and Louis nod enthusiastically and huddle together for a big, warm and comforting hug. You could practically feel the smiles radiating off both your long lost friends.
You soon join in a content sigh.

"Welcome back... our dear old friend." A whisper into your ear called,
"We've missed you so.. so much."
Maybe this world isn't so shit after all...
But all you know is that you have ALOT of catching up to do with your childhood buddies.

You are no longer a solider forced against
will.. A soldier you once were on the outside, but a human you were on the inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: this was a request; @ Avitute
I hope you enjoyed!! <3
*also, sorry if this was crap!*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

111K 3K 16
It's hard to believe that two individuals can fall in love during such difficult times. But even though everything else is dead, the same can't be sa...
964 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
290 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...
365K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ❜ ─── • ° *。✧ ─── 𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...