The Undercover Popstar

By Jasmienx

Mia Williams is a worldwide pop sensation with two albums and fans who adore her. Music will always be her pa... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note pt. 2
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29

12.2K 287 7
By Jasmienx

"I can't believe you did that." I laughed as I take a sip of my sweet tea.

"It wasn't my finest moments." Matt chuckles as he takes a bite out of his slice of pizza.

"Did you feel bad after you did it?"

"Of course I did! Purposely dumping my meal on the ground and telling the waitress to 'do a better job' isn't really a nice thing to do. Before we left, I went to apologize to her, but she slapped me in the face. My mom wanted to press chargers, but I told her no."

"I really don't know who's mom is worse, my mom or yours."

"Both of your moms suck." Roger bluntly says as he eats some of his pasta.

"I think I can agree on that, we both didn't have the greatest time growing up." I say as I grab another slice of pepperoni pizza.

"So tell me more about your family in Virginia." Matt says.

"They are complete opposites compared to my mom side. In fact, my grandma hates my mother. My parents are divorced, I think they both still love each other but my mom is too stubborn to say it. My grandparents are honestly the best. They are both retired, my Grandparents were both in the Navy, and that's basically how they met. Now they just go to the country club and hang out with some friends. My dad works at his repair shop. Surprisingly enough, my dad used to be a musician. He is basically the reason why I started music in the first place."

"How about acting? How did you get into it?"

"My mom was a model and originally I was going to go to a casting call for a modeling agency. But there was a new tv show coming out, so my mom wanted me to audition for it and I got the part." I say as I take a bite out of my pizza.

"When she moved to California, that was when I was hired by her mother. I think she was around eleven years old or maybe twelve. Ever since I met her, she was like a daughter to me. Well technically, I am like an uncle she never had." Roger casually says.

"I wish my family was like that." Matt sighs as he pushes away his empty plate.

"What are they like?" I ask

"Well my Dad is a business man so he constantly travels a lot. He was always in and out of the house, so my mom was always the one to take care of me. They got a divorce a few months ago because my dad just got tired of dealing with my mother. Well that, and the fact that my mom has been cheating on him for the last ten years with Charles Gomez."

Roger and I almost choked on our food. We both look at each other and say, "THE CHARLES GOMEZ?"

Matt sighed, "The one and only. They met on set on my first major movie. He played my father in that film. I was suspecting that she was cheating on my dad for the past few years but I just never said anything. I think my dad was suspecting it too, and everything just went downhill from there. I mean, my dad is happy now I guess. He moved to England to live close to his side of the family. He met a woman about two weeks ago and he told me that he is very happy now. I just wish he was happy when he was with here with me."

"I'm sorry to hear that Matt." I said as I reached out to touch his hand.

"It's alright, life goes on I guess. Charles isn't a bad guy and besides, my parents had me when they were eighteen. They stayed together because of me but obviously it didn't work out in the end."

"Alright kiddos, where do you guys want to go to next?" Roger says as he signals the waitress that we are done.

"Let's go to Disney Land! I haven't been there in so long." Matt says excitedly.

"Sure I'm down! Roger, Why don't you bring you ask Lydia and Madeline to come with us?"

"Are you sure? You guys don't mind?" Roger asks.

"Who's Lydia and Madeline?" Matt asks.

"Lydia is my wife and Madeline is my fifteen year old daughter. I have two sons, Jason and Jackson but they are in college at UCLA."

"We don't mind at all! In fact, if you bring them, you don't have to worry about being a third wheel." Matt tells him as the waitress brings the bill.

"Alright, let me give them a call and we can go and pick them up." Roger says as he grabs his phone.

Matt pulls out his wallet and places some cash down to pay for the bill. "So, does Roger drive around your mom too? or just you?" He asks as he hands the bill to the waitress.

"He drives only me around, he can't stand my mother. When I am away, he is at home with his family. Thanks for paying for the meal by the way, you didn't have to."

"It's no problem Mia. Roger is a great guy, I wish I had that type of bond you guys have with my driver." He says as Roger comes back with a smile on his face.

"They are both excited to come. Lydia and Madeline are very excited to see you."

"I haven't seen them in a long time, I feel like it has been almost a year." I say as we get out of the booths and make our way to the car.

Matt opens the door for me, which I thank him as I get in the car. Roger gets into the driver's seat while Matt get's in to the back seat. "You know Mr. Miller, it is not nice to steal other people's jobs like that." Roger shakes his head as he begins to drive to his house to pick his wife and daughter up.

"There is no harm in being a Gentleman Mr. Allen." Matt replies as he pulls out his phone. "Oh won't you look at this, we have already been spotted." Matt shows me a post on Instagram, it was a picture of us leaving the restaurant together.

"There is going to be more photos once we get to Disney land." I chuckle as I scroll through all of the posts of Matt and I that I have been tagged in.

20 minutes later

We arrived to Roger's house and now we are just waiting on Lydia and Madeline to come out. Matt and I have been sitting in the car just talking about random stuff. It is strange how I went from dreading this day to loving every second of it.

My phone buzzes as I pull out my phone to see who texted me.

From Ace:

Hey Maya, just wanted to say that I miss you. Call me whenever you are free. ❤️

I decided to give him a call while we waited for Roger and the girls. Ace instantly answers the phone.

"Hey Maya, how are you?" Ace asks.

"I have been good. Everything has been the same since you left."

"Who is that?" Matt asks.

"Uh, it's just a friend." I hesitantly say. 

"Just a friend? Maya who is that?" Ace angrily says.

"I am with a friend right now."

Ace sighs, "Okay, uh I guess I will call you back later."

"Okay bye." I say as Ace hangs up the phone.

"So Maya, may I ask who exactly you were talking to?" Matt smirks as he crosses his arms.

I look at him questionably, "How did you-"

"Mia, I am literally right next to you. I can hear you talking to a guy and he said Maya instead of Mia."

"Okay. If I tell you this, you promise me you can't tell anybody."

"Mia, c'mon, I don't have a lot of friends in LA. Who would I even tell? Besides, we are friends and we told each other a lot today, you can trust me."

"Alright, For the past few months, I have been in my home town in Virginia living a normal life. I have been in disguise as 'Maya Walters' and I have even went to high school. The guy who I was talking to was Ace, a guy who I basically grew up with and I am also dating. However, it has been complicated at the moment because he has been traveling for the past four months with his football team."

I look at his reaction, his jaw drops but then he closes his mouth and looks at me questionably. "So you mean to tell me, you have known this dude your whole life, but you haven't told him who you really are?"

"Why do you sound like my whole family at this point." I say as Matt bursts out laughing.

He stops laughing and says, "Wait, so if he is your boyfriend, did I just make it even more awkward between you two?"

"Well technically, it is already awkward between us because we talk to each other maybe two or three times a week. Well now, you may have made it even more awkward because he might think I am cheating on him." I say as I see Roger and the girls leave the house and make their way to the car.

"I'm sorry, should I give him a call?" He asks.

"No it's fine, I will call him tonight, but thank you." I smile as I see Madeline run up to the car. She opens the door and I get out of the car to give her a hug.

"MIA! I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you so much!" Madeline says as she squeezes me like her life depended on it.

"I missed you too. You guys are going to the concert in a few weeks right?" I ask as we get into the car. Lydia is sitting in the middle as Matt and I are sitting on either side of her.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world dear." Lydia says as she sits in the passenger seat.

"Hey Lydia, how have you been?"

"I have been doing well, the film I am directing is almost done." Lydia says as Roger begins to drive to Disney Land.

"The one with Noah Centineo?" I ask.

"That is the one, I got to meet Noah a few days ago and let me tell you-"

"Maddie please, we don't need to hear this." Roger shakes his head as Matt silently laughs.

"I will tell you later." Madeline whispers to me which makes me laugh.

"Yes, that is the one. The movie should be coming out by Christmas." Lydia says.

"I didn't know you were a director Mrs. Allen." Matt says.

Lydia smiles and says, "I have been directing for the past twenty years. Oh I almost forgot, I have been thinking of a movie idea for awhile now and I have been working with some writers. Would you both be interested in starring in the film? We would start filming after you get off tour."

"That sounds awesome, I would love to." Matt graciously says.

"I am down, hopefully by then I will have a new manager."

"Good luck with that." Everyone says in unision and they all start to laugh including me.

"Okay whatever, I am so excited for Disneyland."

"Same girl, Oh my gosh I can finally tell you what happened at school today!" Madeline says excitedly.

"This is going to be a long car ride." Roger mutters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 9.3K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
216K 4.9K 30
Daniel Taylor went into his summer thinking that he's just going to work, get paid, and be with his family; after being away at college for two years...
12.2K 590 12
𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 The five times Robin...
2.5M 73.1K 44
Cover by: @_ViciousCupcake_ with tweaks and a sticker added by @tinhovercarinice What if Cinderella never lost a shoe? What if she never met her prin...