Her Arrogant Beast (US#3)

由 GlamoursMe

(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my kno... 更多

||Cast & Prologue||
||Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||27.||
||28.||
||29.||
||29.5.||
||30.||
||30.5.||
||Bonus Chapter||

||Epilogue||

51.2K 1.5K 310
由 GlamoursMe

•||Epilogue: Life have to be good||•

||Third Person POV||

Everyone around Mirha was staring at her in afraid and nervousness. They all were scared of her and her mood. The atmosphere was tensed but Mirha was ignoring everyone.

"Mirha! Talk to him!" Zain said breaking the silence in nervous and fear.

Mirha's head snapped to her brother and glared at him. Zain gulped and raised his hands in surrender.

"How about! No!" She snapped at him and looked away from Zain.

She refused and refrained herself from looking at Arash.

"At least look at him!" Arash whispered looking at his wife in concern.

"Someone please tell this particular someone that no means no!" Mirha snapped back.

She stood up with great difficulty and wobbled out from the living hall to the theater room. She turned the small light on then sat on the comfortable and soft couch. She played a Disney movie on the screen and put her swollen feet on the pillow which was on the table.

Everyone back in the living hall looked at each other with wide eyes. Sania slowly got up and went after Mirha to the theater room while Zain gave a look.

"What you said her?" Zain asked him glaring his eyes at Arash.

"I swear I didn't say anything to her. I just picked her in my arms when she tried to walk and when she asked me why I picked her. I told her because she can't walk but she took it in wrong way and thought I called her fat. Doctor told me not to let her walk but she never listened me. Now she came here to you," Arash said leaning against the couch.

"And that two at 12 in the midnight!" Zain mumbled remembering how she gave them heart attack.

Back to theater room, Sania entered in the room and looked at Mirha who was busy in watching movie. Sania slowly sat beside her and looked at her.

"Stop giving your poor husband a hard time!" Sania whispered, carefully as she didn't want her Mirha to snap at her.

"He deserves it! Mr. Arrogant!" Mirha mumbled with pout.

Sania sighed silently because she knew it was useless to make her understand due to her condition. She was on her last month of pregnancy and her due date was near.

"Bhabhi, can you please give me ice cream, popcorn and melted chocolate?" Mirha asked Sania as she was craving for those things.

Sania got up and went to the kitchen. She heated up the popcorn and took melted chocolate out from cupboard and ice cream from the refrigerator.

"She is craving!" Arash said entering in the kitchen.

Sania turned around and looked at him. She nodded her head. Arash smiled knowing the strange type of craving she was having these days.

Once the popcorn heated, she went back to the theater room and handed Mirha those things. Mirha grinned like a kid and her face lighted up seeing those things.

Mirha took the popcorn and spread the melted chocolate on them and dipped it in ice cream then started eating dipped melted chocolate popcorn.

"Uh.. um.. Mirha? What is it?" Sania asked, carefully staring at the popcorn.

"My baby's love!" Mirha mumbled eating them with a satisfied smile.

Sania shook her head with a smile and they both started watching movie. Suddenly, Mirha started crying loudly. Sania got panicked after seeing her crying.

"Oh Mirha! What happened? Are you feeling pain? Oh no! Is this your tim--," Sania rambled in panic.

Mirha cried loudly which was making Sania to yell for Zain. Zain entered in the room along with Arash behind him, in a second. They both looked at Mirha and quickly rushed to her side.

"Mirha! Why are you crying? Are you feeling hurt? Zain, start the car! We have to take her hospital!" Arash asked Mirha then ordered Zain in panic.

Everyone in the room was feeling cold and sweat of panic and fear was forming on their forehead.

"No! No! Hospital!" Mirha said pushing Arash and Zain away from her.

"Mirha, you are in pain! We have to take you to the hospital!" Arash said her and took a step near to pick her up in his arms.

"Who said I am in pain?" She asked glaring at them and wiped her tears.

"Then why are you crying?" Everyone asked in union.

"My popcorn and ice cream finished!" Mirha mumbled in sadness and pointed at the empty bowl.

Everyone relaxed and smiled at her. Arash chuckled and picked her in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked in anger and yawned.

"We are going to buy ice cream!" Arash said with a smile but a small frown formed on his face.

He was worried about her as she was not heavy and was underweight which was affecting the kid. He always made sure she ate healthy food everytime.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her thinking of cooking healthy dinner for her when they got back home.

"I am angry at you!" Mirha mumbled with a pout.

Arash smiled and continued walking out of the house. Zain and Sania followed them behind. Whole time Sania kept staring at Zain as they followed them.

Zain opened the car door and Arash sat Mirha down in the car. Arash turned to Zain and thanked him for taking care of Mirha.

"She is my sister! You don't have to thank me!" Zain said smiling down at Mirha who was taking chocolate from the dashboard and started eating it.

Arash always had chocolates for Mirha in the car. He knew how much chocolate she loved eating in this condition.

They all said their goodbyes and Arash climbed in the car. He drove away from Zain's house and glanced at the time on his watch. It was 2 pm. He was thinking of any ice cream parlor which was opened at this time.

"Although I am mad at you but I want noodles right now! You'll make noodles for me!" Mirha mumbled and yawned again.

Arash took her to home with a smile. He took her hand and held it. Mirha didn't protest against it and hid her smile behind her hairs.

Meanwhile, when Mirha and Arash drove away, Zain turned around to go back inside the house with Sania. But he stopped when he noticed she was staring at him with a frown.

"What is it in your mind?" He asked taking her hand and pulled her with him.

"How will I look in that condition!" She mumbled, absentmindedly.

He stopped and turned to her in shocked but a smile spread on his face. He imagined her, like everyday he did, how would she look with his baby and when their baby came in world then how would they look holding the baby.

"You will look magnificent!" He whispered with a smile.

"But when will we have?" She asked looking down as tears formed in her eyes.

Zain wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. He knew how she was feeling. He always behaved strong in front of his wife but deep inside also upset but he knew it wasn't their fault that they hadn't blessed with a baby yet.

"We will have soon. Remember when He wants to bless us with a baby, He will. Don't upset about it. Allah must have plan something better for us!" Zain said kissing her head.

Zain pulled away from the hug and pulled her inside the house. Sania silently followed him inside the house.

On the other side, Arash entered in their room with sleeping Mirha in his arms. He laid her down on the bed and put the duvet on her. He kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen to make noodles for her.

He cut the vegetables and chicken and heated them. He yawned but didn't feel tired for cooking for Mirha at this time of night. Once the noodles cooked, he went back to the room and put the tray on the nightstand.

He woke Mirha softly and made her sit. He adjusted the pillows behind her and put one under her feet, and fed her with his own hands.

"I am still mad at you for calling me fat!" She mumbled while eating noodles from his hands.

"Mirha, I didn't call you fat. I just picked you in my arms because doctor said not to let you walk around in this condition. Remember you are on bedrest!" He said her and tried to make her understand.

"I am tired of bedrest!" She mumbled looking down at her bump and put her hand on it.

Arash looked down at her bump and smiled. Arash didn't say anything but continued feeding her. After he was done, Mirha quickly pushed his away and stood up. She wobbled to the washroom and threw out everything she ate.

Arash quickly entered in the washroom and rubbed her back. When she finished, he flushed it then took her to the washbasin where she brushed her teeth and he helped her washing her face.

He took her to room and laid her down. Her face turned pale yellow which was concerning him. She pressed her lips and put her hands on her stomach. A frown of pain formed on her face.

"Mirha? What happened?" Arash asked sitting beside her.

"Nothing! Baby is just moving!" She whispered, painfully but relaxed when she didn't feel anymore moving.

Arash nodded his head but he was still worried about her. Arash put her feet on the pillow and massaged them. It was not first time he was massaging her swollen feet. He did this every night. Mirha felt sleepy and closed her eyes.

When he saw, she slept peacefully, he kissed her forehead and turned the light off but not a small dim light. He laid beside her and carefully put an arm beside her and closed his eyes.

• • •

Arash put a tray in front of Mirha and they both had breakfast together in the room. After breakfast, Arash started working on his laptop and mumbled few incoherent words.

"What's wrong?" Mirha asked looking up from the novel.

"Nothing! Its just work!" He said giving her smile.

"Work?" She asked giving him a look, tell-me-true-if-you-don't-want-to-face-my-moodswings.

"I have an important meeting in an hour! But I can't leave you alone! And mom will not be here till two hours," He said with a sigh.

"Go to the meeting! I will be fine! Besides, your mom will come in two hours as you said. I believe I will be fine in those two hours," Mirha said.

Only you believe! Arash thought. He knew he couldn't leave her even for one second cause of her condition and besides she was in her last month.

"No! I will not leaving you!" Arash told her, clearly.

Mirha looked at him. She didn't want him to pause his work for her.

"Arash? Why don't you then go on the conference call and do your meeting on the video call!" Mirha gave him idea.

Arash thought about it then smiled.

"Not a bad idea! Thank you for suggestion!" He said with a smile.

After one hour later, Arash was on the conference call while Mirha got up and went to the washroom.

She exited from the washroom and smiled at Arash who was attending his meeting. She found his serious mode more attractive but she loved his soft side more.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain. She put her hands on her stomach and tried to call Arash but her voice stuck. It wasn't like the pains which she felt from previous months instead it was more sharp pain which increased second by second.

She felt wetness down her feet. She tried to gasp for air and looked down at the floor and caught a glimpse of red water.

"Al... Al..i!" She whispered his name in pain and felt lightheaded.

When a wave of more sharp pain hit her, she screamed in pain. Arash quickly looked up and saw Mirha in pain and her hands on her stomach. He closed the laptop and quickly rushed to Mirha. He was shocked and panicked by seeing blood around her feet.

He didn't waste time and picked her in his arms. He rushed out of the room and told her not to close her eyes. Danial was outside the house. When he saw them, he quickly opened the car door and climbed in the car, once they both climbed in.

On reaching hospital, Mirha was taken to the operation theater. After half an hour later, a female doctor came out of the OT and looked at Arash.

"Mr. Arash, I want you to listen me carefully. Your wife isn't in good condition. Her condition is critical. Due to this, we have to do C-section. I want you to sign this paper!" She said handing him a paper.

Arash took it and read it. It was written if anything went wrong, they hospital would not be on fault. Arash signed on it with heavy heart and he prayed that she would be fine along with the baby.

The doctor quickly went inside the OT and started doing the operation. Their families arrived to the hospital. Everyone was worried about Mirha and her baby.

About an hour later, a nurse came out with a small baby wrapped in a small baby blanket. Arash quickly stood up and stared at the baby with wide eyes.

"Mr. Arash Ali?" Nurse asked everyone who were busy in staring at the baby.

"Th.. That's me!" He whispered and shuttered.

Nurse handed him the baby and said,

"Congratulations! You have a baby boy!"

Arash felt his heart skipped a beat on taking his baby for first time in his arms. He looked down at the little toddler with tears in his eyes and warm smile. He kissed on his baby forehead and again stared at him in awe. Then he remembered his wife.

"Mirha! How is she?" He asked the nurse, quickly.

"We can't say much about her condition! All I can say is just pray for your wife! She lost a lot of blood and her condition isn't stable yet! She is between the state of death and life!" She said and went inside the OT.

Arash felt his heart clenched upon hearing news about his wife. Without him knowing, a single tear fell from his eye. His both mothers quickly came to his side and supported him.

"Arash, she will be fine! She will fight for you and for her baby!" His biological mother, Zunaira, told him.

"Yes, Arash, she will be fine! Just don't think negative!" His second mother, Naila, said.

He nodded his head and looked down at the baby boy. Everyone held the little baby one by one while Arash waited anxiously for the news about his wife. Zain was also staring at the door of OT anxiously.

Sania held the baby and came near Zain. Zain turned to look at her and saw her with baby. His heart fluttered and a smile broke on his face. He prayed silently to the Lord for that day to come quickly when she held their baby like that.

The door of the OT opened after one more hour later and the female doctor came out. She stood in front of Arash.

"Mr. Arash, your wife is finally safe! Her condition is now stable. But, however, she can't become a mother again due to the internal problem!" She informed him with a sad smile.

Arash felt his world stopped and his heart clenched. But he was thankful that she was safe and sound.

"Can I see her?" He asked hoping that they let him seeing her.

"Yes, you can. She is sleeping right now. She may wake up in an hour or so. If you don't mind, we have to take baby back. He needs to be inside. Safe from the germs!" She said looking at the baby.

Arash nodded his head and took the baby from Sania. He followed the doctor to the room where Mirha was. Doctor took the baby and put him on his little bed while Arash straight went to Mirha.

"Did you decide any name for the baby cause we need for the form?" Doctor asked.

"No, we haven't. Can we wait till my wife wake up?" He asked staring at Mirha.

Doctor nodded with a smile and went out of the room. Arash sat on the chair and held her hand. He kissed on her forehead and creased her cheeks gently and softly.

• • •

Mirha opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room. She noticed Arash with a baby in his arms sitting on the couch, in the corner of the room. Her heart fluttered and her breath caught in her throat and tears formed in her eyes.

Arash looked up and saw Mirha woke up. He quickly stood up and went to her with baby in his arms.

"Baby..!" She whispered looking at baby.

Arash helped her sitting in the bed then handed her baby and adjusted pillows behind her. She felt her world became happy and felt warm on seeing the baby.

Her tears fell from her eyes and Arash wiped them quickly. Mirha showered the baby face with kisses and cuddles him to her chest.

"He is just like you!" She whispered looking up at Arash with a smile.

"Our little champ!" Arash said staring down at her arms.

"Thank you so much, Mirha! For coming in my life. For giving me your love. And for this baby!" He whispered staring in her eyes and kissed her forehead.

• • •

Everyone was gathered around in Arash house for the baby and his mother's welcome. Arash made Mirha to give the baby his name. She gave him Saim name.

At night, when they both were in the room with their baby laying in middle of the bed, Arash made Mirha sat on the couch.

"What is it?" Mirha asked knowing there was something.

"Please hear me silently!" He said holding her hands.

She nodded her head and waited for him to tell quickly because she was anxious to know.

"When you were in hospital, in OT, your condition wasn't normal at that time. I had brief conversation with the doctor and she told me.. you can't carry anymore baby. It will difficult for you to carry.. This time you are safe but the next time.. I may lose you," Arash explained her and looked in her eyes which had tears in them.

"I can't have baby?" She asked, absentmindedly.

"Yes!"

No one spoke for ten minutes. Arash was still sitting in front of her on his knees, holding her hands. While Mirha had so things running in her mind.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked looking down at him.

"No! Why would I be?" He asked in shocked.

"Cause I can't be a mother again and give you more kids!" She mumbled looking away from him and felt guilty.

Arash was shocked looking at Mirha and he pulled his away from her. He held her face in his hands and turned her to look at him. He saw the tears slipped through her eyes and quickly wiped them.

"Seriously! You just gave me the most beautiful thing which no one can't give me. I don't care about not having more kids. Saim is enough for us. You know what? I can't wait to spoil our little champ!" Arash said giving her wink in the end.

"Hey! Don't spoil him much! If you spoil him too much then I will not talk to you for months!" Mirha said wiped her tears and looked at Saim with smile.

"No promise! But if you will not talk to me then I will make you!" He said with a sly smile.

"I hate you!" She said and went to the bed to Saim.

"Love you, too!" He said with a chuckled.

He put duvet on her and Saim then laid on the other side.

• • •

Seven years later~

Everyone was gathered at Zain's house. Arash, Zain, Mirha and Sania were sitting in the living hall when Saim stomped inside the house. Saim went to Zain and stood in front of him in anger.

"I want to make your daughter mine!" He stated looking at Zain.

Everyone looked at him in shocked and surprised while Mirha coughed on hearing it. Arash rubbed her back and looked at his son.

"What are you saying, Saim?" He asked in anger.

"I am saying, I want to marry Mehrun!" He said looking straight in his father eyes.

Arash stared at him in shocked and thought what happened to his son. Zain stared at Saim in amuse and Sania and Mirha looked at each other.

"And why you want to marry my daughter?" Zain asked with amuse.

"Because I love her! Like you and Sania mami love each other. Like mom and dad love each other. I also love Mehrun!" He said to Zain without any fear and hesitation.

"Dad, make him shut up!" A little five years old girl, Mehrun, ran inside the living hall.

"He doesn't love me! He is just jealous because I don't talk to him but Shaizum! And also, I don't love him!" She said in anger and glared at Saim who looked at her without any emotion.

Shaizum was her neighbor and was seven years old, Saim's age fellow. Mehrun turned to her father and sat on his lap.

"Dad, please reject him! I am your little princess, right? So, plewsss... Listen to me!" She said giving him cute innocent eyes.

Zain's heart melted by seeing her daughter giving cute face. He looked at Saim and said,

"Sorry, champ! My daughter don't want to be with you!"

Mehrun looked at Saim and poked her tongue out at him. Saim looked at her in anger but his heart was softened on seeing Mehrun.

"Bu--,"

"OK! Saim, that's enough!" Arash cut him and looked at Saim.

Arash got up and pulled Mirha up with him.

"I think we better go back home!" He said still staring at Saim.

"Too early?" Zain asked standing up with Mehrun in his arms.

"Yeah!" Arash said looking up at Zain.

They said their farewells and Arash went to home with his family. He looked at Saim through rear mirror who was looking out of the window in anger.

"Quit your attitude, Saim! And why you asked Zain to give you Mehrun's hand?" He asked him.

"As I said before I love her!" He said, stubbornly.

Mirha felt the tension in the car and she didn't want them to fight. She put her hand on Arash and stopped him to say anything to his son which he may regret later.

A month later, everything was same. Saim's behavior towards Mehrun. He hated to see her with Shaizum and felt anger.

Mirha was with Arash to his office, when Arash's phone rang. Arash answered the phone and got up in anger. Mirha also stood and went to his side. He hanged up the call and walked out of his cabin in anger. Mirha followed him and asked,

"Ali? What's wrong?"

"Saim fought with Shaizum!" He answered her.

Arash and Mirha came back home with Saim. The school struck off Saim which made Arash very angry. Saim got into a fight with Shaizum over Mehrun and he gave pretty much injuries to Shaizum. Saim had a bandaged around his hand but he was careless.

"Go to your room, Saim!" Arash said him, coldly.

Saim looked at him father and went to his room. Arash sat on the couch with a huff and looked up with exhaustion. Mirha went near him and massaged his head.

"I am tired of his behavior!" He whispered loosing his tie.

"He is just like you! Stubborn! Arrogant!" She said with chuckled.

"I am thinking of taking you both for a tour then after coming back I'll readmit it in other school!" Arash said taking her hands in his and pulled her to sit beside him.

"Not a bad idea!" She said sitting beside him and hugged him.

"Thank you for everything, Ali!" She said after few moments later.

"There is nothing for thanks me, Mirha!" He said creasing her cheeks.

"Now go and cook lunch for me! I am very hungry!" She ordered him, playfully.

"Aye aye, ma'am!" He said and went to the kitchen where he cooked lunch for Mirha and Saim like everyday.

At night, Mirha was at the balcony and Arash came with the two cups of tea. He handed one to Mirha and sat beside her.

"Do you have any idea about how much I love you?" Arash asked her, softly.

"Maybe or maybe not!" She said with smirk and finished her tea.

"I love you so much that you can't imagine!" He said pulling her into him and kissed her.

— The End —

. . . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the epilogue?

About bonus chapter, I will update it soon in few hours.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

122K 8.2K 51
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
277K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
168K 8K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...