Once Upon an Alien

By lizzy_the_alien

New edited version out now!!! I highly recommend reading that one instead, as this was the very first rough w... More

One- The Hike pt. 1
Two- The Hike pt. 2
Three- Dark Caves
Four- Scouting
Five- A Warning
Six- Split
Seven- New Allies
Eight- Keep Moving
Nine- An Idea
Ten- Monsters
Eleven- Lost and Found
Twelve- Run
Thirteen- Hiding
Fourteen- Stay Away
Fifteen- Someone New
Sixteen- Confrontation
Seventeen- It's Time
Nineteen- Space Travel
Twenty- Relaxing in Space
Twenty One- New World
Twenty Two- In Laws
Twenty Three- Lost
Twenty Four- New Room
Twenty Five- Shopping
Twenty Six- The Meeting
Twenty Seven- The Ball
Twenty Eight- Disconnected
Twenty Nine- Lycans
Thirty- New Mates
Thirty One- Intruder
Thirty Two- Explanations
Thirty Three- Innocence
Thirty Four- Fiery Mate
Thirty Five- Reunion
Thirty Six- Return to the Castle
Thirty Seven- Remember Earth
Thirty Eight- Game Plan
Thirty Nine- Visiting
Forty- Names
Forty One- The Great Meeting
Forty Two- A Child of the Stars
Forty Three- A Hard Goodbye
Forty Four- Time on Ship
Forty Five- Return to Earth
Forty Six- Training
Forty Seven- Sister
Forty Eight- Prepare For Battle
Forty Nine- Battle
Fifty- Aftermath
Fifty One- Epilogue
Sequel
Rewrite?
New Release!!!

Eighteen- Success

3.4K 182 6
By lizzy_the_alien

When I finally wake up, I see I am no longer bare. My clothes have been changed and I am back at camp surrounded by the alien men. I sit up with a groan and stretch my limbs.

    Everyone's eyes seem to be on me. Thane's gaze seems different now. Before it was lustful and protective, now it is neutral and friendly.

    "Good morning, Mo!" Zeek yells.

    I can not help but roll my eyes and slump back down onto the blankets and cover my head with my arm. I hear a burst of laughter come from in front of me.

    "Morgan," Xen's soothingly deep voice breaks the laughter. I pick myself up and look at Xenophon who had a comforting smile on his face.

    "Love, may I check something?" I look at him with a curious expression.

    "I guess so," I say as a question. He smiles before placing his hand on my stomach.

    "Zor, would you come here please?" he asks. Zor obeys and walks to the opposite side of me than Xen is. They exchange glances but it is clear Zor understands.

    Zor copies Xen's action and places his warm hand over my stomach. He leaves it for a moment as if he is concentrating before he looks up to Xen with a smile. That was the first time I had seen Zor genuinely smile on his own.

    "She's pregnant," he says. I look over to Xen with a shocked and confused expression only to see his face light up like it was the best thing that's ever happened. Out of the blue a yell crosses our ears.

    "I'm going to be an uncle!" Zeek squeals, causing a burst of laughter.

    "How can you tell? It has only been a few hours," I state, confused as normally you have to wait at least a few weeks before you can tell you are pregnant.

    "A dyspherian child grows faster than a human child. That, and we have a sense that can detect even the earliest pregnancies," Xen explains.

    "Congratulations you two," Thane speaks up with a smile.

    "I second that," Zor speaks. He seems happier than he used to and I can not deny that it is a bit relieving to me.

    "We are officially family now, Morgan. And I vow to protect you and your child with all my power," Zor speaks. I smile at him before Xen and I both say our thank you's.

    I turn to Thane who does not seem bothered by the situation anymore. Any sign of jealousy is gone and his expression is genuine happiness for me.

    "Thane, could I ask you something?" I say before I really think the situation through.

    "Yes?" he responds.

    "If I was your mate too, you seem to have changed overnight about this situation. How does it change so quickly?" I ask.

    "Ah. I figured you would ask about that. You see when you and Xenophon... you know... and he marked you, he became your only connection. Nobody else will ever connect with you that way again," he explains.

    "But what about you? Will you never have anyone again either?" I ask receiving a light chuckle come from him.

    "I will find another connection. Our mates are not like what you would read in books. We can connect with more than one person in our lifetime," he says with a smile.

    "Good! I wouldn't want you to be alone the rest of your life because of me," I say with a slight giggle. I feel Xen's arm snake around my shoulders and pull me close. I lean into him and everything feels perfect.

    We sit around and talk for a while before they decide it is time to go to the ship. Now to see if this whole plan would really work. I rubbed my tummy and thought to myself, I hope you help me out little one. I smile at the thought of holding my child for the first time. No, Xenophon's and my child. The thought sent butterflies soaring inside of me.

    As we packed the bag up, Xenophon stopped and looked at me with a serious expression.

    "Now, you stay between us, do not make eye contact with anyone either. Your eye color will give you away instantly. We will get onto the port and go directly to our private ship. Okay?" he states. I absorb his words thoroughly and nod in agreement and smile up at him.

    He leans down and kisses my forehead before kneeling down in front of me. He is still tall and has to bend over even more to kiss my stomach.

    "We gotta get mommy to safety now. You keep her covered okay?" he says to my tummy. I can not help but smile and almost tear up. This child is not even a day into development and he's already talking to it and in love with it. Honestly, I can not disagree. I love it just as much if not even more.

    We all gather ourselves before the men turn into their dragon forms. They all make me look like a flea, standing at least ten to twelve feet tall each. I look over and notice Thane's gorgeous red dragon. His scales shine against the sun but are burning red. His spikes are similar to Xenophon's but they do not go all the way down his tail. As my eyes scan his body, I notice his tail has a massive sharp arrowhead looking spike at the end of it. His tale flicks around as he waits for us to leave, scrapping the ground as it moves.

    Xenophon leans down and holds his large claw out. I walk up to him and he picks me up, cradling me with his arms. Now his dragon form does not scare me, none of them do. If anything, they make me feel protected and safe from other dangers

    I smile up to him before we take off, his gorgeous black and silver wings taking us into the air. We begin to fly as the others follow suit. The fly lasts about twenty minutes before we get to the port, which now hovers above a giant field. I am assuming it is so the aliens can arrive in their dragon forms.

    We fly up to the port, landing on a giant hard pad. The group all change back to their human forms and surround me. I do as Xenophon instructed earlier and I keep my head down. Xen's hand reaches my back and guides us to the door. Once we reach it, I feel Xen's anxiety spike. He stops in front of it before looking at me.

    The door automatically opens, and he steps inside first. His hand holds mine as he pulls me up behind him. To our relief, nothing happens. I hear cheerful noises coming from around me. Now that we are in, it is time to get to their ship unnoticed.

    We begin walking around, finally reaching an elevator. All five of us step in as a few other alien men step out. I pay no attention to them until I hear their conversation.

    "I took care of three humans in the forest today. We should've searched that more clearly. It was two male humans and one female. Two of them looked related, but the other was very different. I'd say the two were mates and the other a brother," the one alien spoke.

    My heart stopped as somehow I knew who it was; Kaylee, Cade and Grayson. They were dead, meaning only Lizzy, John and Bastion could be alive, even though they were most likely dead as well. The elevator door closed and tears began rolling down my face.

    "You knew who they were talking about, didn't you?" Thane asked softly as Xen wrapped his arms around me. I nod before burying my head into Xen. We stayed that way for what felt like an hour, even though it was most likely just minutes.

    Once the door to the elevator opens again I wipe my tears away and compose myself. Keeping my head down, we exit the elevator and begin walking down various halls before coming to a door which looked similar to the elevators. There was a pad next to it, but it just had a green screen. Xen's hand changed into its dragon form as he put his hand on the green rectangle. The door opened shortly after and we all walked in.

    The immediate room was comprised of what looked to be a living room, couches and chairs and a screen on the wall. It was all white, like something futuristic. As we walked through the plain white living room and into another area I notice a bed behind a slightly closed door. I was not able to see much other than the room and bed were all just as basic white as can be.

    As we fallowed Xen we finally made it to his ship. I stood frozen in awe at the fact that there was an actual space craft in front of us. It was not like anything in Star Trek or the typical UFO alien movies. It was simple and looked very similar to our human space shuttles.

    We walk up to it and the door opens like the ones on the front of the port. We walk into the craft and its actually stunning inside! It resembles a large camping trailer. It has a table with a large booth, I can see a door leading to a bedroom in the back, and a bathroom as well. I can not wait to try that out and wash myself.

    Up front I can see what looks like what you would think a space ship cockpit would look like. Buttons, flashing lights, levers and everything cliche space ship you can think of. All the seats in the ship were of a leather like material and were black, including the booth at the table.

    We all entered the ship and the door closes and a locking sound startled me for a moment. We all stop and look at each other before cheering. Xen wraps me into a tight hug which forms into a group hug.

    "We did it!" Zeek exclaims with a huge smile.

    "Yes we did, little brother," Xen says rubbing Zeek's head. We all leave the embrace before looking at one another.

    "Now, all we gotta do is get to Dyspheria safe and sound," Zor spoke.

    "Zeek and Zor, you're best at piloting correct?" Thane spoke.

    "Yes sir, we got us to Earth didn't we?" Zeek spoke with pride.

    "Good, you two man the ships main controls. I'll climb up  to the weapons and lookout and be a scout. You two love birds can relax," Thane ordered. We all agreed and went in different directions.

    Thane pulled down on a hatch above the cockpit and climbed up into a space, closing the door behind him. Zeek went up front and began preparing for departure. Before Zor left though, he stayed and stood in front of me. Xen had gone to prepare the bed in case I was tired and needed a rest.

    "Morgan," Zor began. "May I...?" he said looking down, clearly referring to my stomach.

I smile and said, "Of course you can! You don't have to ask!" I said smiling ear to ear. His smile met mine before he crouched down in front of me, placing his hands on my stomach. He stayed in that position for a moment before putting his ear to it.

    "Your baby is healthy, I will be able to determine gender in a few weeks," he said before standing up.

    "A few weeks? Isn't that too soon?" I asked confused but excited as well.

    "Well, no, not for a Dyspherian baby. Our offspring grow quickly. It may be slowed because of its human side, but it will be fully due in a matter of five to six months," he said.

    I smiled at him before hugging him. I could tell he was already protective over this baby, and I was very glad it would have an uncle like him. He wrapped his arms around me returning the hug.

    A few seconds pass and Zeek speaks up. "All ready for take off, you ready Zor?" he spoke. Zor gives me another smile before walking to the cock pit.

    He stops and looks back at me, "Take care of yourself and my niece or nephew," he said before turning back and heading to the cockpit, closing the door to it behind him.

    I sat down on the booth and smiled to myself. Maybe this would not be bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 259 11
In the chaotic world of a gargantuan apocalypse, J̷̭̐a͗͋͑̃̽ͭ͊c͓̫͐ͬ̎̄̆͆̒k̰ͯͨ̂͌̆ McLoughlin discovers old ties and uncovers t̷̹͇͉̺͉̠͓̍̌h̙͚͑͘ë́͏ ͪ̋̉ͫͪ̒̾...
470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
2.8K 63 6
To all my fans and those wanting to read, YES! This is a book about a man who goes through the apocalypse kicking ass and quite possibly forming some...
1.8K 259 33
Isidra yearns to become one of the Andarae, a global peacekeeping force of mortals and dragons. Syl has a grudge against the Andarae because they bet...