Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

18

5.9K 181 51
By klaroline-4ever

The girls decided to spend the afternoon together and try to find something fun to do that Bonnie and April could also participate in, even with them hangover, so they decided to go to Elena's place and have some girl bonding time.

***

They were now all at Elena's place, seating on the floor while painting each other's nails, eating ice cream and having girl talk.

"April, you and Kol seem to get along really well..." Elena started with a smirk.

"Yeah... he is really nice to me. But I think Kol and I won't ever work."

"Why?" Rebekah asked.

"I was stupid and told him I never kissed a guy before and... he probably likes girls with more experience than me and..."

"I can't believe you're making me defend my brother but... Kol really likes you. If he didn't care about you, he would be sleeping around with random girls but he isn't."

"Maybe that's only because he likes the chase. Besides, how could I compare with the other girls he dated?"

"You can't do that. But just the fact that he isn't looking for a one-night-stand is already a big deal. Believe me." Rebekah said.

"If you say so..." April said, not sure if Rebekah said that to just be nice. "Anyway... Elena, when did you and Elijah become a thing?"

"We are not... we are friends." Elena said, blushing.

"Friends who have the hots for each other." Caroline said, making Elena blush even more.

"We are really just friends."

"That's how it starts..." Bonnie said, making Elena give her a look.

"How about we talk about Klaus and Caroline? They almost can't take their hands off each other." Elena smirked at Caroline, who blushed.

"You two make a really cute couple." April said with a smile, not knowing their relationship was fake.

"Thanks... I don't know what is it. Klaus can drive me crazy but he can also make me feel happy and important and... I don't know." Caroline said and tried to be careful to not let April find out the relationship was all a charade. "We agreed on going slow, you know... but then we got to spend more time together and then when he touches me, it's like... electricity and fireworks and all that sappy stuff they say in the movies. This started with being something... light."

"Wait. You guys started dating why?" April now asked confused.

"He has been always nice to me and he has shown many times he liked me but I was with Tyler, so I took a chance when Tyler and I broke up. And because I had gotten out of a serious relationship, we agreed on going slowly and just enjoy each other's company. I always found him hot and he was always sweet to me but... now I think things are getting more serious."

"You should tell him how you feel. I mean, about how you are liking him even more." Rebekah said.

"No... I don't want things to get serious. Every single time I try to get too serious, I get hurt." Caroline said. "That's enough about me. How about you, Bekah? You and Stefan seem very friendly..."

"I don't know... I don't want to be just a rebound."

"You're not." Elena quickly said, which surprised Rebekah. "Stefan truly cares about you. If he was looking for a rebound, he would just pick one of the many girls who want to be with him but he is enjoying spending time with you. Besides, Stefan and I had a good run but the end was inevitable. I changed... Things changed..."

"You think he really likes me?"

"Yeah!" The girls said in union, making Rebekah smile and blush.

"Bonnie, you're the one left."

"I have nothing to say."

"Please... You and Damon have been..." Caroline started to say but shut up once Bonnie gave her a look.

"Bonnie, you know I don't like Damon like that..." Elena said.

"I don't even know what's going on. We've started to hang out because we were having issues with our love lives and we become closer and sometimes we get affectionate but it's nothing much... And we are talking about Damon... He is not exactly known for being a great guy or a great boyfriend."

"So...? People change." Caroline said.

"Yeah. I mean, Kol is no longer going at bars to pick up random girls and then make Elijah be the one to tell them it was a one-night-stand and nothing else." Rebekah said.

"He did that?" April asked surprised because she never saw Kol being anything but nice and sweet.

"He used to... But I think he is changing for the better... probably because of you." Rebekah smiled to April who blushed.

*Meanwhile*

"I know what happened. Some witch put a spell on me. That's the only explanation!" Kol said after telling the guys how he felt around April.

"I believe there are other possibilities that can explain why you feel like that about Miss Young."

"Like?" Kol asked.

"You like her, dumbo!" Damon said.

"What? But... I never felt like this before."

"Congratulations! You finally found out you have a heart." Damon said sarcastically.

"You should be more worried about April liking you back." Klaus said.

"If you got Caroline to be nice to you, then nothing is impossible."

"Shut off..." Klaus mumbled upset.

"I need to occupy my mind with something else. Stefan, why don't you tell us what is your intentions with our dear sister."

"I don't want to hurt her, if it's that what you're asking. To be honest, I am enjoying spending time with her." Stefan said with a smile. "Just like Elijah is with Elena."

"Elena is focusing on herself, at the moment. I am simply helping her with learning this new way of living." Elijah said.

"You like her. Just like Damon likes Bonnie."

"Damon is now aiming for the Bennett witch? Tired of being dump by the doppelgänger?"

"Niklaus, you know their names. Would it be that hard to call Elena and Bonnie by their name?"

"No. But this way is more fun." Klaus shrugged.

"Fine. Then I'll keep calling Caroline as the Blondie Judgie Judy, Barbie or baby vampire." Damon said.

"Be disrespectful to her again and you'll find yourself living a life of complete and utter misery." Klaus said, showing Damon his hybrid face.

"Someone is grumpy today." Damon said.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you guys are liking this story and I hope you enjoyed this girls/girls bonding time.
If you have any suggestions of fanfics or fanfics you would like to share with other, I'm always happy to share them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...
910 7 6
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทสŸแด‡แด€ษดแด…ส€แด แด…ษช ษขแด‡ษดแดแด แด€ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส ส€แด‡ส™แด‡แด‹แด€สœ, แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
12.1K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...