Irondad / Spiderson Oneshots...

By AwkwardPheonix

Irondad / Spiderson Oneshots. Includes angst and fluff. This is the father son relationship between Tony Star... More

Intro
Black and White - Angst
Captured - Angst
Not a one-shot but still content
Sorry
I Dont Want to Remember - Angst
Im so sorry!!
Blood is Thicker Than Water Pt.2 - Angst
I Don't Wanna Go (Tonys Perspective)
I Don't Wanna Go (Peters Perspective)
Nightmares - Angst
The Time Peter Parker (Almost) Died - Angst
Happy Birthday - Fluff
The Spider Legs - Angst
A Soul For a Soul - Angst
Quick A/N
We'll Meet Again - Its just sad
Strep Throat And a Lot of Blankets - Fluff
Thor's Hammer - Fluff
"Sorry I Had to Wake You" - Fluff
Overheard - Fluff
Migraines - Fluff
The Itsy Bitsy Spider - Angst
Not a one - shot but still content pt.2
The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Pt.2) - Angst
Infinite Universes - Fluff
Breaking the Ice, Literally - Angst
Not a oneshot but still content pt. 3 i think
Spider Man Always Got Up - Angst ( Important A/N at end )
Voicemails - Angst

Blood is Thicker Than Water Pt.1 - Angst

10.9K 247 256
By AwkwardPheonix

(This is going to be a two-part thing, each part is going to be around 1,000 - 2,000 words. It would be too long to have as just one shot, so here it is. Also, stony, which is another name for Tony x Steve. I know the ship isn't TOO popular right now with ironstrange and stucky but it's still my OTP. There's Not much anyways, just hand holding and Steve comforting Tony.)

Tony's Pov:

The Avengers are all sitting together, and for once, everything's ok. Steve is drinking coffee, even though it's nearly twelve at night, with me while Natasha and Clint are goofing off. Bruce is reading a book as he hums to a song no one knows, but his humming is mostly blocked out by the TVs football game, which Thor is surprisingly enthusiastic about. All of us are on my expensive, milk colored couch. Except for Peter, who insists that hanging from the ceiling helps him concentrate on his homework.

For once, it was ok.

Till we got a call.

The tv was turned off suddenly, which didn't interfere with our previous activities until someone popped onto the screen. That's when everyone got quiet.

"Hello, Avengers." A static voice echoes through the room.

Hydra. What do they want now?

Everyone's attention is fully on the screen.

"Let's play a fun game. Let's say we are creating a bomb. Let's say if you don't come to us, defeat us, it'll go off." The man paused, his face hidden in the darkness of the room he's recording in.

"Let's say it'll have the same destruction as if Yellowstone exploded."

To put in perspective, I'd kill thousands, wiping out nearly the entirety of wherever this bomb will be planted.

"Let's say you have 48 hours."

My minds racing with questions with no answers that satisfy me or even make sense.

"Stark, you're a smart man, I'm sure you'll find us." Then the video ended.

Everyone's quiet, a mixture of shock and worry hangs in the air.

But it's mostly fear.

I was the first to snap out of the trance, jumping off the couch starting to pace. Pacing helps my mind think faster.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., whats the information you have about the video. Do not hold back any." I yelled, waking everyone else from their trance.

"This film was recorded in a Hydra base. Identity of man in the video is unknown. The exact location is unknown, but is somewhere in Eastern Germany." F.R.I.D.A.Y. paused, and then adds quickly. "It was filmed in Stannewisch, which has records of Hydra presence."

Now everyone's in action, Clint and Steve go into the other room to suit up. Natasha is now sitting next to Bruce, taking breathing exercises with him to calm his nerves. Even the mention of Hydra makes him anxious. Thor grabs his hammer while Peter leaves to go get extra webbing from the lab. I grab Peters shoulder quickly.

"Oh no, you don't. You're not going, I'm sending you to your Aunt Mays." I say.

His face saddens. "Please Mr. Stark I can do this I swear just let me go I'll stay in the back and I won't even fight I'll just help-" He rambles.

"No, I'm not losing you again." I cut him off.

After the fight with Thanos, after the snap, I was a wreck. I knew the kid was special to me, that he had an important role in my life, but I didn't know it would affect me as badly as it did.

When I returned to Earth, one late night I went to my computer and listened to every voicemail he left me. I basically memorized them, listening to the one about the churro the most.

I kept wishing I picked them up. I wish I had picked up every single call, even if it was just to talk about how his school day was, or how well he did on his Spanish quiz.

I wished I didn't take his suit, his sad face burned into my brain. I failed him, I was his hero, and I learned that night that he was my hero, too. I didn't even get to say how important he was to me, he died thinking that I just think of him as a kid. But that isn't true. I think of him as a goddamn hero, a better person than I am.

I cried a lot that night.

I'm not going through that again. But yet, what if hydra had something else up their sleeve? What if when Peter was walking to his Aunts house, he got kidnapped? Maybe it would be better if Peter came with us.

I looked at his pleading eyes and softened. "Fine. You can come. But you stay in the back and if the fighting gets too hard you just say the word and I'll get you ok?"

His face lighted up as he nodded and ran to the lab.

I hope I don't regret this.

_

The jet roared as it flew over the sea to Germany. After an hour of prepping and finally getting the exact location, we were ready to fight whoever or whatever is to come.

Playful chatter was played like music on the plane, but I find myself unable to talk.

Maybe it's the fact that my mind is trying to think if this is a trap or not, maybe it was the fact that I was tired or dehydrated or hungry. But it wasn't any of those.

I was worried.

Anxious is a better word for it, I don't know why, but this whole thing, this whole mission, seems wrong. Off. Suspicious.

Steve must've known I was distressed, because he coolly grabbed my hand, rubbing soothing circles into my palm. A gentle blush crosses my face, and Peter winks at me from the other side of the jet. Peter I'm going to kill you.

What if this mission kills him first?

The thought popped into my head, and my breathing immediately quickened. Maybe it was a mistake bringing him? What if he gets hurt? Or worse... I'll lose him all over again.

Steve gives my hand a gentle squeeze that could mean so many things.

It'll be ok.

I'm here.

Don't worry.

Probably all of the above.

The jet lands. Steve let's go of my hand as he goes to grab his shield, the door opens and everyone runs out into a forest like area, with tall trees that touch the clouds and damp soil under our shoes.

Here we go.

_

Peters Pov:

I'm so fucking excited.

Sorry, fricking.

But still, I'm in a jet plane with Mr. Stark, Mr. America, Ms. Black Widow, Mr. Hulk, Mr. Thor, and Mr. Hawkeye. I can't wait to tell Ned about this, he's going to be so jealous.

The plane lands suddenly and my stomach swirls, a mixture of excitement, fear, and nauseousness from the sudden landing fill my bones.

Everyone zooms into action, grabbing equipment and walking outside to something that kinda looks like a replica of the hunger games dome, the trees are so thick that we can barely see the sky when we walk deeper and deeper.

I'm starting to get a little nervous. It's getting creepier the more we walk, the more we walk, the antsier I'm getting. A twig snaps and I nearly jump out of my skin.

Suddenly we hear gunshots.

Everyone stands still for a moment, trying to see where the sound came from.

Gunshots again. That's when everyone sees them, nearly a hundred come straight at us. Highly trained, some holding guns, some just extremely good fighters, ready to kill whoever stands in their way.

That's when the fighting starts, I web a few of them to this one big tree, bullets racing past my ears. If I didn't have my spider senses, I would've been shot nearly three times. That's how many close calls there are, in just a span of maybe ten minutes, too. All the other Avengers are more skilled than me, so I know they won't get shot. And, even though the fighting is tougher than any of us expected, we are seemingly winning. These men may be good at combat, but they can only get a few lucky shots and still miss they're an actual target, us.

A man runs up to me and punches me straight on the jaw, that's gonna leave a bruise. He's way more skilled than me and beats me up pretty good. Karen helps a little with the fighting, but since there's nearly no WiFi here, she isn't easily accessed. I web up one of his arms to a tree, I won!

Then he takes out an emergency gun and shoots me in the stomach.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck this hurts.. so bad. It's like all the nerves in my body have acid on them, my stomach hurts so bad. My stomach hurts so bad. Why me. Why me.

I slid down the trunk of another tree and sit. The pain in my stomach, my jaw, my head...

"Pet-, it seems you ha- b- shot. Do you want- notify Mr. Stark?" Karen statics.

Tony Stark can't know.

"No, don't tell him, I'll be fine. I'll tell him."

No, I won't.

He won't ever let me go on a mission ever again.

Maybe.. maybe when I get home... I'll take out the bullet and.. and my healing powers will-

"I got the bomb!" Steve yelled, interrupting my thoughts. He crawled out of a trap door, holding a small device in his hand.

"Tony, can you deactivate it?" He said, handing it to him.

"Of course I can Cap, this was a bluff bomb anyways, bet they just wanted us to come and see if they could kick our asses with new trainees. This thing could barely wipe out an apartment building, let alone half of a country." Tony ranted while opening it and pulling out an assortment of wires.

I guess we're done.

Tony throws the pathetic thing onto the damp ground, signaling us to go. I shakily stand up and cross my arms to cover the hole in my metal suit. I really don't want them to know, and since it's too late, maybe everyone's too tired to notice or care.

(I know its been a while, so here's this two-part thing because I'm a bitch who just can't satisfy her readers. Next chapter up soon!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 15.7K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...
577 16 7
It's another one-shot book about your favorite crime-fighting spider-boy!
1.6M 45.9K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum
63.5K 1.2K 18
A collection of oneshots about Steve, Tony, and Peter as a family. Requests are currently CLOSED so please do not comment any requests on my story. H...