LUCIFER | Kim Taehyung (COMPL...

By MKORFF

'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Note
Epilogue : Angelina Jolie
Final note and special announcement
Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)
Special
Book covers + 500 K
Bonus Chapter : Scarlet
Awards
Plagiarism of Lucifer
New Book - Diamond Nation

15.

94.6K 5.9K 13.7K
By MKORFF

A/N: Funny Chapter coming up hahaha. Hope you are having a nice day xx

I slowly opened my eyes as I stared at the ceiling above. What the hell of a nightmare did I have yesterday? I dreamed about some people trying to drink my blood and then Taehyung came in like some superhero - no wait, he was the devil or something? And he killed them.

I shook my head at this weird manifestation of my mind and removed my blanket until I saw something on my wrist which made me scream.

I had two identical teeth marks at the place where I had been bit in my dreams. A scream left my mouth as I looked at it closely.

That wasn't a dream. All the things did happen. I closed my eyes as I tried to recall the events from yesterday. Angry stomping out of the house - threw up at the burger shop - red light area - three men - supernatural creatures - Taehyung- devil.

Oh holy jesus.

Taehyung. I started sweating as I remembered his persona from yesterday. He really was the devil. He also had wings. It means all this time he was saying the truth about him being Lucifer and I mocked him - called him high and crazy and threatened to break his face.

I was almost on the verge of tears. I was going to go to hell. He was going to take me there and torture me. What the hell had I done? What was I thinking when I called him a rabid chicken?

I also had a class with him today. I couldn't bear to go. I would have to face him.

Maybe I could go prepared. I ran out of the room and straight into Grandpa's room. Scanning through the drawers, I removed a small bible, a rosary and a cross necklace.

I closed my eyes and I recalled all the prayers grandpa had forced me to learn. If Taehyung tried to do anything, I would just show him the cross and start shouting prayers. Maybe that would burn him like I had seen in the horror movies.

Once I had everything I needed I ran back up. Opening my laptop, I looked up how to ward of the devil and numerous results popped up.

Hang dried cat corpse in house - Eww, no I cannot do that. Where am I to get a cat corpse?

Keep Witch bottles filled with urine in your house - Double Ewwww. Next plan.

Amulets ; Religious ones - Well this could be done. I knew a shaman just down the road who would have those. I made a note of these in my diary.

Hang Lemons and Chilis on the door of your house - Okay, this is nice too. Note to self : Buy two dozen chilis and Lemons on my way home.

Making notes of everything I needed, I quickly got showered and ready for school. I reminded myself to buy extra ones of the amulets and charms for Grandpa, Jennie and Hoseok as they often interacted with Taehyung too. And I didn't want him doing anything to them.

Fastening the cross around my neck and tucking the rosary in my jeans pocket, I stepped out of the house.

Time to meet the devil now.

———•••———

I waited for Jennie as I sat in my class. The moment I saw her, I sprang to my feet. "Jennie come here fast"

She rushed to where I was with a confused look. "What happened Nana?"

"Nothing, just wear this", I told her giving her the cross. Her eyes widened at the sight of the cross.

"What? Why!?"

"Don't question Jennie, just wear it", I opened the hook to put it around her neck. "There is a lot of evil around, and I am going to protect you from it"

"No Nana, I am fine. I don't need this", she said pushing it away.

"Jennie, trust me. I am doing it for your good. As my best friend, it is my duty to protect you from evil", I tried to fasten it against her neck but she stepped back.

"Nana I am fine. I DON'T WANT IT", she growled at me and threw the cross on the floor. I was taken aback for a moment. Why was she reacting like this? I just wanted the best for her. Seeing we had attracted the attention of a couple of people, I quietly picked it up and put in my bag.

"Nana, I am sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you", she tried to approach me but I picked my bag and changed my place from beside her. What was wrong about wearing a cross?

It wasn't like she was a demon herself and couldn't wear it.

The door opened and Taehyung walked in. His eyes met mine and I was frozen in place. His eyes traced the cross in my neck and a smirk formed on his face before he walked to his desk. I could feel myself shaking due to fear. Maybe not knowing his true identity was the best.

The entire class he didn't look at me once, just continued with his class. I did the same, staring at my book and not daring to look up.

He was reading excerpts from the book while strolling and every time he came close to where I was seating, I almost had a panic attack.

The moment class ended, I picked up my bag, ready to rush out of the room until I heard the deep voice.

"Kang Nana, please stay back"

I almost wanted to bang my head into the wall. Unwillingly I stepped back into the class. He waited until everyone was out of the class and then he turned to me.

"Come to my office now"

"NO.. no.. I mean I cannot, I have a class professor..", I panicked. Why was I required to be in his office?

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, while removing a paper from his file. "I have your schedule here, you don't have any class"

My eyes widened. Why did this prick have my schedule? "I... uh I need to help my grandfather. He... he is not well and in the hospital .. I need to be there", I lied, while apologising to grandpa in my mind for making him sick even when he was perfectly healthy.

"Interesting, because I just met him in the morning at the restaurant. He looked well to me. He even gave me company while I sat in your restaurant eating breakfast"

I licked my lips, both my lies being caught. "In my office now", he said before walking ahead.

I followed him at a safe distance until we reached his office. He opened the door for me and I got in. He followed behind, closing it and fastening the lock. I fretted, why did he close it? Was he going to kill me? Was he going to take me to hell and torture me?

I wanted to cry right now because that is how afraid I was.  He stepped towards me and I took a step back.

"Do you remember the events from yesterday?", he asked.

"No", I replied almost like a whisper but he seemed to have heard it.

"Really? Then why are you wearing a cross? And why do you have a rosary peeking from the pocket of your jeans?". I quickly stuffed it back into the jeans, embarrassed.

"Just.. it looks trendy", my voice was so high pitched yet inaudible like a kids voice.

He stepped closer and this was probably the best time to start praying.

"Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name.. The kingdom come..."

Taehyung stopped as he saw Nana praying with her eyes close. He didn't know if he should be amused because of how funny it was or offended that she thought prayers like these would work against him.

"Do you think that is going to work?", he asked and I increased the intensity of my prayer. I heard him scoff before be held my cross and pulled me closer. I squealed as I was suddenly pulled forward. He held me by the waist while I was almost in tears.

"Are you scared of me?" I heard some kind of pain in his voice.

"No.. no"

"Why are you praying then?"

"It's always a good idea to pray", I nodded my head. "Everyone should pray", tears were already halfway down my face as he stared at me. I could feel like he was looking into my soul because of how intense his gaze was.

"I am not going to hurt you or do anything to you, if that is what is bothering you", he said softly. I felt myself relax slightly as he said that.

"You are not going to take me to hell and torture me?", I asked.

Taehyung smiled at this innocent question. "Depends. Do you want to go? I could take you for a ride?"

"NO, NO. I am fine. Earth is nice. I like Earth. I don't want to go anywhere"

He still hadn't let go of me. On the contrary his hold on me even tightened. He kept looking at me and I felt my cheeks get red.

"You.. what are you doing on earth? Shouldn't you be down there..?"

"Down where?", he asked with a smirk and looked at my waist. My eyes widened at how wrong that must have sound. "NOT THAT ! NOT THAT. I MEANT THE UNDERWORLD WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE"

He laughed and for the first time I had seen him actually laughing like this. And might I say how gorgeous his smile actually was.

"I am on a vacation. Managing hell is no fun. I like earth better. I meet interesting people here", he said smirking.

"Oh, okay"

"So now do you believe me when I say I am the devil. Do you know my eyes glow red for real and I am not stoned?"

"I am sorry.. I didn't belive you when you said that. It's not everyday people come and tell me that they are the devil"

"It's okay. I am not that bad", he said cockily. "Of course until you test me and then I become the worst person you could ever meet"

Taehyung looked at the girl in front of him. He found so much similarity to Hwayoung. Despite the fact that it had been 22 years, he remembered every detail like it was yesterday and Nana was so much like her.

"Are you going to let go of me?", she whispered slightly and he immediately took his hand away. We stood there awkwardly as I stole glances at him.

"So um - where are your devil horns and tail?", I asked him but instantly shut up as he glared at me. Well, this wasn't going to go well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 125 17
"you are bad boy nowadays, so what you'll get?" . . . . "p-punishment Master" . . .
67.6K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
DEvIL |K.TH| ✔️ By 🍒

Mystery / Thriller

69.7K 2.8K 30
"Do you even know the real me?" -Kim Taehyung. What happens to the bullies..... .....of innocent people? A BTS fiction...
15.2K 290 11
What will happen when a normal teenage girl's accidentally wish comes true and she doesnt realize that everything that is happening is because of her...