TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

By TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... More

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 29: Nightmares,

4.5K 72 18
By TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: it was a stormy night and dinner was horrible. You go to your room in hopes of peace and quiet- to get some sleep as well.
But things that haunt everyone, have made an appearance... nightmares.

• Today was just utterly horrible. You had caught only a few fish when fishing because apparently you were too slow to nail target. It made you furious! AJ was with you and he wasn't doing any better than you were.. he was giving up on fishing too. When you two returned to the school basically empty handed yet again, you already expected to be scolded. Louis reassured you that it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was to you- and Marlon who was shaking his head and cursing under his breath.
• you could already see the Blonde heading his way over to you. "Don't worry. I'll talk to him" Louis smiles warmly to you.
You shake your head, "no, no.- I want to hear what this asshat has to say" You sneer, dropping the metal bucket at your feet with a clank and crossing your arms.
• AJ looked curiously up at you, pondering if he should call you out for your choice of language but he decided against it once seeing your angered expression.

• "caught nothing I presume? Like always." Marlon scoffed as he placed his hands on his hips —a common stance he took— and looked at you with disgust.
"Hey! I tried my best alright? It's not like the fish will listen to me and hop right into the bucket!" You raise your voice angrily. Louis quickly placed a hand on your shoulder in attempt to calm you down, you had the urge to shake it off but you couldn't be bothered at this point.
• "oh yeah? Shame I don't believe that." Marlon replied coldly.
You felt your blood boil with rage as you step closer to him, fuming you point a finger at him- "look, I'm already in a bad mood I-

"Hey Marlon!! I'm the one you'd want to be talking to" AJ quickly interrupted, waving an arm in the air as if to beckon Marlon over to him.
• "and why's that?" Marlon asked, completely forgetting about how close you were to laying a fist to his face.
• AJ looked really nervous as he inhaled a deep breath, "I'm the reason why she caught nothing!" He said quickly but audibly.
Louis' hold on your shoulder loosens and soon let's go as silence roamed around you all.

"What??" Marlon sputtered out, "what do you mean by that?"
AJ once again took in a breath.. "I was distracting her because I was bored, I-... I'm sorry. Don't blame her! Blame me" he said sincerely.
You could feel all the anger that was just captivating you, disappear...
what is AJ doing?

• "AJ? Is this true??" Louis spoke up in shock. The boy nodded to the question and prepared to be yelled at by Marlon, .. but nothing came.
Marlon just stared at him in disbelief- "Are you kidding with me right now? Is this a lie to save her skin!" He yelled suddenly. AJ almost caved in but stood his ground, "no. I'm telling the truth- I was being a distraction and that's why she couldn't catch anything" he explained confidently.
But that isn't the truth... why was he lying for me?
You thought confusedly.

• Louis changed from shocked so slightly annoyed. "Dude, that isn't cool." He frowned.
AJ looked down to the ground, frowning also, "I-I know... but it won't happen again! I promise"

"It better not." Marlon growled, "I'll give you a warning AJ.. but next time I'll have no choice but to ban you from attending fishing"
AJ's eye widened as he almost squealed out of happiness, "o-okay! Don't worry, I won't distract her anymore!!"
You couldn't help but smile a little at AJ's kindness... he had stuck up for you so that you didn't get punished from Marlon.
You'd have to thank him later on...

Marlon huffed and sighed as he trudged off with a scowl. What an idiot...
you thought to yourself.

Louis' frown broke into a smile, "Well thank you for admitting you wrongdoing" he nudged AJ playfully. The boy lightly laughed as he moved away, "I have to a-aton, atone? For my mistakes" he stuttered at the word 'atone' which only made you smile more.
"You did good" you said, giving him a knowing wink.

Louis smiled and without a word, picked up yours and AJ's empty buckets and started to walk, "Come on, let's get these back to Omar" he announced in a funny accent.
AJ followed quickly behind with you trailing close, "it's Chef Omar!" AJ said, intimating Omar perfectly. Causing all of you to laugh-

•••

"God dammit! It's starting to rain!!" Violet screeched as she ran to the building for cover, accidentally knocking over your food since you were sitting right next to her. You sigh sadly and stare at the remains of your unfinished dinner spilled on the table and a bit on your clothes.
"Well.. thankfully I'm not hungry" You mutter.
"You can have mine?" Louis walked over to you with a rag, you smile and shake your head. "No! It's fine really" you quickly object. Louis looked like he wanted to debate that but knew you wouldn't budge from your decision unless he forced you.

"How come Violet's scared of the rain?" You heard AJ ask Clementine confusedly and curiosity when taking their time heading undercover.

You stand up slowly, watching as some of the clumps of rabbit stew dropped off your clothing. You growled as the rain started to become heavier, only making your mood more dim. "Here, let me help you" Louis laughed.
He scrunched up the rag he was holding and smoothly wiped off the remaining residue of your ruined and spilled dinner. You cracked a smile a bit as his generosity.
"T-thanks" You stuttered, definitely blushing but it couldn't be seen since the dark clouds from above made the atmosphere dimmer.

Louis quickly pecked you on the lips before gently grasping your hand and leading you to the building so that you were finally out of the constant fluttering of rain.

Once you were both inside, everyone was already heading to their dorms- calling in for the night. You sigh and shook your feet around so that the little amount of water that made its way into your shoes, spilled out.
"So dinner was horrible.." You murmur, raking your fingers thoroughly through your damp hair. Louis lightly laughed, "for you it was~" he hummed.
You playfully roll your eyes and smack him on the arm, "that wasn't my fault!"

Louis smirked- "ow..." he pretended to be hurt with a hand covering his arm. You giggled at him, "Yea right! I barely touched you!!"

He smirked again but this time stepping close to you, "you... it's abuse"
"ABUSE!?" You practically yell, your ears couldn't believe what they were hearing.
"But like I just said, I barely touched you dammit" your voice lowered its tone so that no one came running to the scene to scold you about noise level.
"You touched my heart~" Louis cooed.

"Oh god.." you groaned, moving away and shaking your head. "What? It's true" he smiled.
You didn't reply this time only smiling back. The silence was calm and you felt yourself leaning in, but the man in front of you had other ideas.
"Well you better get some sleep, and new clothes" Louis cackled.
"Hey!" You pout, but that only made Louis cackle more. It wasn't until you were least expecting it when Louis had smoothly swooped in and successfully stole a kiss.

You gasp but before you could get angry at him, he was already running down the corridor to towards the dorms, softly yelling- 'love youuuu' and 'goodnightttt'.
You huff and cross your arms,
What a player and a tease!
You thought frustratedly. But broke into a smile at the victory smirk he gave when he caught you off guard.

I'll get him back! That's for sure.

•••

You kept tossing and turning in your sleep. The loud thunders of the sky radiated across the school, rumbling and plundering. Fierce rain flew into your room through your broken window, lightening coating the swirling clouds that calloused into each other to cause yet another cackle of obnoxious thunder.
You winced as your mind was plagued by horrible images of nightmares that seemed to be random and repetitive. The constant furious crashing of the clouds outside was enough to jolt you awake, your shaking frame covered in cold sweat.

You gasp as the lightening struck again, outlining your room for a mere second- showcasing shadows of every crevice.
What was i even dreaming about?
You wonder since your heart was racing abnormally. It's such a weird thing that sometimes you wake up and can't even remember what you had dreamed about..
But something in this dream —or more correctly— nightmare had left you so distressed to the point where tears were vouching to be freed from your eyes.

You listen to the pounding of the rain splattering on the roof that would eventually trail down to fall and meet the floor. Where the water would gain into puddles and soften the dried up surface of the earth.
Your nerves began to cease its alert and calm nicely- that nightmare was simply horrible!
It must have been, though, to cause such a terrified reaction.
You loosen your clinging hands from your soft and warm covers, slowly peeling the thick fabric off your jittery form.

I need to get a drink..
You thought to yourself. Nervously slipping your bare feet onto the creaky wooden floorboards. You cringe as you quickly as possible, hurry over to your door to carefully swing it open. Of course the door wasn't as quiet as you had intended and pleaded it to be, it's old rusty hinges cried out and echoed slightly.
Mentally cursing- you tip toe out of your room and gently shut the door behind you, it once again gave out a particularly loud wail before being met with a click signifying that it had been closed properly.

Now off to the kitchen ..
You thought confidently, though, it was easier thought of than done. Your feet lightly scurry across the floors, carrying you at the decent pace. Luckily enough you had made it to the kitchen with no problem soonly- but the problem was, how could you see?
You aimlessly wander in the dark and bump into multiple things that loved to make some sturdy noise.
To your luck, you finally reached to a sink without seriously hurting yourself- grabbing a glass that was miraculously right near the sink and carefully tipping it under the tap, turning the knob/faucet and water soon pooled into the glass.

You nod in satisfaction and lift the glass to your mouth, trying to ignore the trembling noises from outside. You manage to take one sip before jumping a bit from the sudden crack of the storm withholding the outdoors.
The weather seemed to only get worse and worse- causing a shiver to course through your body.
Won't be getting any more sleep...
You thought sadly.

After you successfully finished your drink, you find yourself back in the darkened corridors that hold the dorm rooms. You hug yourself as you slowly creep past bedrooms to reach your own again. But something made you not want the enter it again...
You were scared, a nightmare had tainted your dreams and the taunts of the raging storm was all too much.
You wanted to be with someone right now.. someone who would keep you safe from any of that.

It didn't take much thought to realise that you could pay a visit to Louis. But would he be awake?
You asked yourself wonderingly. It's better to find out than assume.. right?

Nevertheless, you settled on the idea to visit him. And if he is asleep? Then you could gladly wake him up! You had said you would get him back for leaving you hanging earlier, so this is just how you would do it. Perfect opportunity! Payback time...
But all jokes aside, you really were petrified from the nightmare and the never ending drastic storm. And you needed someone with you right now...

You turn away from your room, immediately aiming towards the direction of Louis' room.
Soon reaching his door and covering it with soft—but loud enough— knocks.
You waited patiently before you carefully whisper yelled his name through the chipped wooden shaft. You waited some more after that, but just as you were convinced you wouldn't get an answer- the door suddenly flings open to reveal a tired looking Louis. His features immediately lightening up once his soft brown/hazel eyes landed upon you.

"Hey!~ What's up?" He said cooly, leaning on his door frame with a gentle smile. You roll your eyes with the same smile before fiddling with your fingers and struggling to find the right words to say. "Well.. I-uh.. uhm" You stumble over and over again, a blush dusting your cheeks by now- but of course Louis wouldn't be able to detect it since you were currently standing in the dark.
All the while Louis waited patiently for you to gather yourself together, his kind smile not once faltering.
"I wanted to ask.. uhh, if I could- if it's okay I stay with you tonight" you quickly stutter out, squeezing your eyes shut expecting the worst reaction to come from Louis because of your request.

After what felt like an eternity of awaiting a bad response, you felt your body being caressed and held securely. Your cold form warming up from the arms that were holding you.
You finally open your eyes to see Louis looking at you with a happy gaze, "of course you can" he hummed as he rested his head on top of yours.
You felt your heart explode once hearing those wonderful and magical words you had yearned to hear before knocking on his door. You return the warm embrace with your arms wrapping around him.

A rapid course of thunder blanketed into the atmosphere, causing to unintentionally jump. Louis immediately chuckled at your startled reaction, his chest rumbling and vibrating.
"Scared of storms?" He asked quizzically, though, he already knew the answer to that question fully well by the shaking of your body after yet another ear splitting laughter of thunder and lightning speared in the sky.
"Y-Yes" you nod vigorously as you muzzle closer to Louis' chest. He sighed and stroked your slightly messy hair, "Come with me." He let go of you briefly and led you into the safety of his room, shutting the door behind you.

He hopped onto his bed, gliding under the covers and patting a spot next to him. You nervously head over to him, unsure of how to crawl across him. "I won't bite~" He cooed with a chuckle. You blush, taking his word you quickly scurry to his side and join him under the covers where warmth was once again found and praised.
"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe" Louis whispered, moving closer to your stiff frame.
"The Storm is no match for me" he laughed.

You pouted and quickly buried yourself in his chest. His arms instinctively snake around you and hold you ever closer than before.
"Thank you." You muffle. A smile could be sensed flaunting off Louis as he beamed.
His arms briefly squeezing tighter onto you but releasing soon after- silence falling over the both of you, but it wasn't an uncomfortable quietness... more of a calm one.

Louis tilted his head to an angle where he could lay a soft kiss on the top of your head. His smile still hasn't faded as he held the woman of his dreams. He was her protector right now, and that made him feel proud and strong.
"Darling?" He whispered, stroking her back in circles absentmindedly. You hummed in response, smiling as you inhaled his familiar scent.
"You see how strong that storm is out there?" You nod at his words.
"Well my love for you is wayyy stronger than that." He softly said.

You could feel your cheeks burning up again.
"Where's this coming from all of a sudden?" You ask with a snort, though, you were glad he had randomly said such a sweet thing to you.
"Just thought I'd let you know~" he replied with another kiss on the top of your nuzzled head.
You quickly lift your head and laid a soft kiss on his jaw, before returning back into your comfortable position.
Payback for earlier.. now I'LL leave you hanging!
You thought with a smirk. Louis tensed but instantly melted- "good night, my love" he sung harmoniously with a deep blush coating his freckled cheeks.

You also bid him a 'good night~' before relaxing completely in his arms. Shutting your tired eyes and thankfully falling asleep now that you were being held by the man who loves you unconditionally~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
111K 3K 16
It's hard to believe that two individuals can fall in love during such difficult times. But even though everything else is dead, the same can't be sa...
291K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -
292 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...