Seven Days To Love | ✓

By anamika_writes

*Valentine Special 2019* Adya runs into her ex-husband Dhruv at a super market. Things take an unexpected tur... More

Preface
1 - Rose Day
2. Propose Day
3. Teddy Day
4. Chocolate Day
5. Promise Day - I
6. Promise Day II
8. Hug Day - II
9. Hug Day -III
10. Kiss Day
11. Valentine's Day

7. Hug Day

6.9K 756 51
By anamika_writes

Adya and Dhruv sauntered outside in the rail-side walking area of the cruise. The dessert was done and the dinner couldn't have been better. Not a word was exchanged between them after the dance. In fact, Adya kept the conversation light. She joked around about silly things. He knew what she was trying to do. Put out the flame. The flame they both wanted to burn in. Even this idea of hers of walking around in the cool air was a part of it all. 

Why did he think she'd keep the promise? 

He looked at his shoes as he walked lazily. His blazer hanging between his arm and body as he had his hands in pocket. He looked up to see her admiring the night waters and the distant lights. Perhaps she wasn't ready to get back to where he wanted them to go. Why did only he feel the urge to have her back in his life to be a part of him again? He felt incomplete without her. The past five days had been emotionally hard. The feelings he felt overwhelmed him. 

Adya folded her arms loving the feel of the moist cool air. Dhruv so wished they were his arms around her at the moment. Something kept him away. The thought that she wasn't at all near to where he was. He remembered her irritation throughout the day. Maybe the kiss was what had caused her the irritation. It hurt. The thought hurt. That moment was so beautiful. 

His thoughts were broken when he heard his mother's voice. He turned around to find her standing a little distance away.

"Can I talk to you?" Sheila said aloud. Her gaze shifting to Adya. Then returning to Dhruv.

"Sure." Dhruv spoke wondering what was it now. He walked over to Adya. Pocketing out the keys he handed it to her. Their eyes met for a brief moment before he turned on his heels and walked away. She took a deep breath. Relief began settling. She would just go to the room, change quickly and sleep. 'Absolutely' her inner voice mocked her. 

One night could change a lot. If he'd expect more than a night, things would end up being a total mess. God, she had never felt so desperate to have him make love to her. Suddenly everything about him was so freaking sexy. She couldn't help but felt the tug-of-war in her heart. 

* * * 

Dhruv walked over to the room they had been given. He was annoyed at his mother. She was asking him to get over Adya while he was thinking of getting her back in his life. It made him more determined to go back to her. He hated that his mother still thought she could control him. 

He entered the room to find it dimly lit. Adya was sitting in the bed engrossed in her phone. She smiled and looked up swiping her screen quickly. Was she hiding something? He pushed away the thought. "Not sleep yet?"

"Curiosity kept me awake. What did she say?"

"That the two of us looked drop dead gorgeous couple tonight!" He said hanging his coat and gathering his towel and night clothes. 

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

He looked up at her. "I am." 

He disappeared into the washroom. Adya looked at the closed door thoughtfully. She felt unsettled. He seemed pissed. What did his mother tell him? 

When Dhruv stepped out, he found her sleeping. He smiled, shuffling around the room putting his clothes on the hanger. He kept his shoes and then her heels aside neatly. He picked up her dress and hanged it on the hanger. She was so disorganized or perhaps he was simply extra organized. The room felt like a furnace. He picked up the remote of the air conditioner. Before pressing he looked at her. She could wear the blanket, that seemed pretty good to keep her warm. He closed his eyes pressing the button hoping there was no beep . There wasn't any. Keeping the remote controller on the table he walked over to her side of the bed. He took the blanket and pulled it over. When he turned to walk away her hand caught his wrist. She was awake? 

He slowly turned to meet her eyes gazing at him. She tugged at his wrist. He looked at her surprised, and sat by her side. "Adya?" He asked concern dripping from his voice. Maybe she was just feeling cold already, he tried to reason and push away his concern. He couldn't understand that expression on her face. He gently ran his hand over her forehead to her hair. She placed his hand on his arm, gripping it as she pulled him down. He stared at her perplexed. 

He bent down placing his ears close to her lips. As though giving her all the attention to speak out what she wanted. "I am keeping my promise." She whispered, her breath tingling his skin.

He froze and his eyes widened. Gradually his lips twitched forming a radiant smile on his face. He turned his face to see her. With his hands on either side of her, he leaned over her. She gulped feeling the sudden heat of his gaze. He rubbed his stuble against her reddening cheeks. "Spell it."

"It won't change anything, right?" She asked instead of saying what he wanted to hear. His gaze remained restricted to her eyes, still. She was asking for nothing but the proximity. She didn't want anything after that? His mind fell into confusion. Weren't things already changing? She didn't want them to....get back? 

His perplexity, faded when he felt her lips against his neck. He closed his eyes lowering himself. He was hurt perhaps. Even angry maybe. More than that he was in the moment of love. He loved her. He wanted her to feel the longing he felt. He wanted to scream into her ears, his love for her.

He kissed her neck. "It won't. Not unless you want it to!" The latter part of his sentence trailed off as her lips found his. Did she even hear the last part? 

Her hands slipped inside his t-shirt. He clenched his jaw feeling the fire of her touch. How desperately had he wanted her?

Forgotten was everything but his desires. He sat up abruptly, she gazed at him baffled, in the moment of uncertainty. He got his T-shirt off. Adya sat up, gazing at him with longing. She loved this man. The only one who got to her heart. She bent forward kissing his bare chest. As she left butterfly kisses all over he hissed. Grabbing her face, he locked their lips into an intimate contact. While their tongues mated, his hands touched her body. She melted in his sensual touches. He pulled the top over her shoulders and threw it aside. His eyes gawking at the swell of her chest, he had so tenderly and passionately loved. His fingers made contact with them. Adya closed her eyes, moving closer. 

He stared at her face as he kneaded her swells, pinching their peaks. She moaned his name. Not wasting a minute, he pushed her down such that she lay on her back. His hands reached her capri until the band. He peeled it off her, looking at her with all the lust that could shine in his eyes. She pulled him over her as her body trembled. The effect of the air conditioner and his gaze both made her feel like a freezing jelly. 

He dipped his mouth down into the valley between her now rigid peaks. She weaved her hands through his hair breathing heavily. 

"Aah.." She moaned, and immediately her legs wrapped around his pelvic in desperate need. "Dhruv!" She called his attention. He was in no mood to hurry. He wanted to devour her, until every fiber of his jad touched hers. Until his mouth was sure not to forget how she tasted. He felt her push her hips upward in trembling need. He was sure she felt his boner. 

He nibbled at her shoulder, before sitting up to get rid of his night pants. Adya's gaze suddenly softened. The mad rush seemed to be replaced by nervousness. He noticed it. He gently began kissing her fingers, tracing his fingertips over her arms all the way up to her shoulder. Rubbing his fingertips over her neck he bent down kissing her jawline. "you in two minds?" He whispered, his breath fanning her neck. She turned her head to meet his eyes. Cupping his face she kissed his lips and her lips stayed just there. Not a raw needy kiss, a soulful touch of lips. He didn't waste a minute after he got the answer he wanted. 

Minutes later as he thrusted into her, he stared at her. Their eyes not breaking the contact. She arched, her hands around his neck with his next thrust. He poured in all he felt for her in those thrusts. "Faster!" She whimpered in pure raw need. 

He continued at his own sweet pace not giving her what she needed, driving her to the edge in the process. She clutched tightly to his shoulder,"Dhruv please!" She moaned his name. Tears formed in his eyes, he blinked a couple of times to do away with them. He picked up pace and she closed her eyes feeling every inch of him stretch her. Parting her lips she arched as she felt an euphoric high. He smiled as her lips formed a satisfied upward curve looking at him, like she was addict and he her drug. So much in love!

He bent down kissing her cheeks. Adya squeezed her eyes shut. He shouldn't have done that. It made her feel all those feelings she had tried locking down in the bottom of her heart. 

"It was always only you..." He whispered in her ears. She swelled with pride. 

"Only you!" She spoke softly, her hands falling to her side from his neck. He lay beside her closing his eyes. How would he let her go? He wanted her so badly to be a permanent part of his life. She'd be gone again. No. The thought made him go bonkers. After a few minutes he rolled over again. She looked at him surprised. "Not letting you sleep today!" He murmured huskily. 

"Dhruv," She moaned wrapping her hands around his muscular back. He quickly gained entry into her mouth once again while his hands traveled down from her neck. She moulded herself for his needs, while biting at his neck. 

"Fuck!" He groaned and moved his hands to her thighs. Parting them he teased her with his fingers and she murmured his name pleading him. Grabbing her thighs he moved into her and rocked her world. She knew the night would blow her mind off. But she was all in for it. Whatever it was, it would only last a day or a little more and she was so going to make the most of it.

* * *

The next morning Dhruv woke up to her nude form resting partially on his body. He stared for a while until tears pricked his eyes. Remembering her words last night, his heart pained. She wanted one night. One night, that was now over. He got off the bed laying her gently on the bed and pulling the duvet over her. She stirred and moaned in sleep. His heart twisted, he had been too wild last night. The minor thought of just having last night with her made him crazy for her. 

* * * 

He saw her sit up and stretch herself. Despite the last night he still felt his manhood grow needy. He looked away till she realised she was stark naked. 

She moved her legs feeling the sting between her legs. "Ouuh!" She gasped opening her eyes wide as realisation hit her. She immediately brought the sheets up to cover herself. She saw him sitting on the side couch his head buried in his phone, a smirk trying to hide in his lips. As though he knew she was looking he greeted her, "Good morning, sleeping beauty!" She blushed, glad that he didn't look up to see that. 

She got off the bed the sheets fixed around her. "Good morning, Mr. Beast!" She slammed her eyes shut, for not using her mind to mouth filter.

He grinned, ordering breakfast for her. She must be hungry after the intense workout they had last night. Smiling to himself he shook his head. Somewhere fear loomed in his mind and heart  his happiness was going to be very short lived. 

* * *

She came out walking with difficulty. What did he do to her last night?  Like she didn't know. It felt as though grenades had exploded between her legs. She didn't regret the night a tad bit. It just made her feel a little off. She wanted to be back in his life, wanted him to be a part of her life again. She locked away the feelings and buried away the thoughts. She loved him, knew he felt the same way. But love wasn't enough for staying together and a marriage to thrive. 

She smiled seeing food. "Thank you!" She said grabbing the tray and settling on the bed. 

He parted his lips and then shut them before saying anything. Fisting his fingers, he looked at her disapprovingly, not on the bed!

He walked over to her and sat opposite to her. She looked up at him, her mouth full of the French toast. He placed a brown paper packet aside. "You'll need them. " 

Being the curious cat as always, she immediately opened to see what it was. Seeing the morning after pill and the antiseptic she swallowed and didn't dare to meet his eyes. 

 "Aren't we there already?" She asked taking another bite.

"Almost. Guess by the time you finish your last bite we'll be at our destination," he spoke handing her the tissue pointing to her mouth. She took it as though compelled and wiped her mouth. 

Adya stepped out of the washroom feeling better after taking the necessity measures. She wore her shoes while he waited patiently outside the room. She took her camera then her went to her suitcase. He wondered what took her so long. 

When she finally came and stood before him he smiled gazing at her. Her hair braided,even in her jeans and simple top she looked gorgeous. He stepped closer and saw the nervousness that shone in her eyes. He inched his lips closer to hers. Perplexed but drawn to him she parted her lips slightly.

"Happy Hug Day!" He said softly pushing the chocolate into her mouth. She smiled and he pulled back his hand. He wanted a hug so badly. All he desired was for her to take him into an embrace and whisper into his ears that she'd forever, stay

She stared at him for a few seconds and then walked past him. He followed her fighting back his tears and hiding his eyes behind his shades. Keeping too many expectations hurt. He knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 48K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
633K 28K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...