I Hate My Brother (editing!)

By CherylVylona

COMPLETED • • • "We can't keep doing this... Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." "Baby, y'know I'm not a... More

Chapter 1 ✔️
2. edited ✔️
3. edited ✔️
4. edited ✔️
5. edited ✔️
6. edited ✔️
7. editing in progress
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

17.

10.6K 250 65
By CherylVylona

(picture of Zacson Gray)

A/N: Don't say I didn't warn you guys, but mature content ahead. And this is a slightly longer post than usual.

Also, this is the third consecutive day I'm updating for the week. Damn, I'm on a roll with the writing because finally we're at the part of the story I've been looking forward to ever since the beginning of the book!
• • •

"What the fuck?" Zac all but pushes Batman aside to barge into the bathroom, shooting daggers at me while I sit on the counter with my arms crossed.

"Am I missing something?" Batman asks, flickering his gaze between us as we compete in a stare-down.

"Nope," I blink and leap down from the sink. "Let's go Bruce Wayne," I move to Batman's side, sliding my palm into his.

Like I figured, Zac instantly breaks our intertwined hands apart. "I think the fuck not," he clenches his jaw. Pushing me back, he leans towards Batman and whispers something to him. Batman's eyes widen for a second, then he nods, muttering something back before stepping out of the bathroom without a second glance at me.

"Batman?" I yell, watching his retreating backview through the open door. "I thought we had something there." I pout, clutching a hand over the area where my heart is supposed to be.

Thank the lord I wasn't exactly turned on before this, seeing as neither of us even really touched each other nor kissed at all. What was I thinking? What was I thinking I'd succeed in having casual sex in the house of my brother's friend?

"Are you kidding me right now, Kelsey?" Zac slams the bathroom door shut and stalks me like a predator. I take a step back. "Were you really going to fuck that dude in here? In my fucking bathroom?" He takes another step forward, forcing me back against the counter.

"What does it look like? He was just going to watch me take a poop?" My tone full of sarcasm and venom.

"Seriously? Why the fuck, Kelsey? Why would you want to fuck someone in a damn bathroom?"

"Because we couldn't find a bed!" I rashly pull off the bunny ears headband off my head in frustration, throwing them on the white marble counter.

"Why reduce yourself to have a quick lay in a freaking bathroom? You could've found someone who can offer you a bed at the fucking least!" He roars, raking his fingers through his gelled up hair roughly.

I sigh, jumping up the counter again and lean against the tiles. What's the damn matter? And why does he look so hot when he's mad? What in the fuck is wrong with me? Am I getting desperate? Yes I'm getting fucking desperate!

"Okay, stop shouting." I inhale a deep breath. "I'm sorry, okay? It's disrespectful of me to do this in your house. I'm sorry. Stop being so angry."

"Why then? Why have all these meaningless sex? Why him? Why fuck someone who's only just in it for your body?" Zac calms down, pacing the floor instead.

"What do you mean?" I groan in expaseration. This damn conversation is taking a toll. "Because I have needs!"

Silence.

He pauses and looks up at me. "What?"

"I said, because I have needs!" I cover my eyes with one hand, suddenly embarrassed that I'm discussing my damn sexual life with him.

I feel him moving closer, before peeking under my lashes to see a pair of leather dress shoes standing just an arm length away from me.

"I know you have needs," he admits softly. "But why him? Why someone you've only just met from a stupid party?"

"Then who else? Why don't you send me a list of ideal candidates then? What's the fu-"

"What about me?" He cuts me off. "Why couldn't you ask me? You don't think I can satisfy you?"

I freeze, my mouth hanging open for a few seconds before I remember to close it and gulp. "What? Zac..."

"Why not me? Are you not attracted to me?" He closes the space between us, his thighs touching my knees as he continues to scrutinize me with his rich brown eyes.

I keep quiet, averting my eyes to a random bottle of hand soap instead.

"Look at me, Kelsey." He leans forward, placing both his hands on either side of me. I slowly look up to find his face suddenly so near to me, making my heart skip a beat as I'm practically forced to stare back at him. "Do you not find me attractive at all? Not even one bit?"

I am! I am attracted to you, and that's the goddamn problem!

"We're friends, Zacson." I state matter-of-factly.

"I know."

"So you see why?" He raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to go on. I sigh, "I don't want to jeopardize our friendship. I don't want things to change. I don't sleep with friends, Zac."

"Why do you think it'll change things?" He mutters.

"Because it will! Someone's bound to hurt the other if we keep up with it, and feelings will get involved!" I explain, almost having the urge to mess up my ponytail too.

"And why is that bad?" His face inches closer, hovering over mine as his breath fans my nose. "Tell me, why would it be bad to develop feelings for me?" He tilts his head slightly to the side, as if waiting for me to stop him from coming so close. "Kelsey?" I don't respond, my mind completely forgets what I was planning to say as I simply watch his face zoom in, leaving only dark brown orbs filling up my vision.

"Tell me, I wanna understand." But he doesn't give me a chance to do so as the second the last word escapes from his breath, he molds his lips with mine.

And I don't stop him.

I stiffen at first contact, my eyes widen as I try to process what's going on. My brain literally goes to screensaver mode just letting the kiss happen as I sit frozen. Zac, on the other hand, moves one of his hands to the back of my neck, his lips gently attacking mine; begging, urging me to kiss him back.

As if forgetting that we live in a horrible world where feelings exist, my lips gradually begin moving, my eyes flutter close and I feel him smile against my lips.

What are you doing, Kelsey? Kissing your brother's friend? You have a death fucking wish! My subconscious reminds me.

But I can't seem to stop myself when his left hand come to rest on my waist; his palm meeting my exposed skin gripping me tighter. All that I can breathe in is his intoxicating masculine smell, jumbling up any coherent thoughts in my head with how fast-paced everything is happening.

Stop it, stop it before it's too late.

When he tries to deepen the kiss— both our heads tilted, I gently bit and tug on his bottom lip, hoping he'll pull back. But of course, he doesn't. Instead, he lets out a low groan. The hand at the back of my neck shifts to cup my jaw, holding my face in place as he kisses me even harder.

Abruptly, the bathroom door pushes open, breaking me out of my trance. A semi-drunk Harley Quinn stumbles in, gasping when she spots us lip-locked. I immediately push Zac away by his chest, and he sighs.

"Next time, learn to fucking knock." He grabs my wrist in his hand, tugging me to make me leap down from the counter. I reach out to grab my twenty dollars headband too, not wanting to leave it behind before he pulls me out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he leads me to another staircase at the end of the hallway.

No response.

"Zac, where are you taking me?" I try again.

He leads me up two flights of stairs, still ignoring me. I try to tug my wrist back slightly and that causes him to finally turn back around. "My room." He mutters and pushes a grey double door open.

As soon as the door locks, I'm shoved against the wood and his lips crashes against mine in an instant. I didn't even have the time to survey the room since I'm already distracted by the kiss, and it doesn't help that I'm actually getting turned on.

This time, the kiss becomes urgent and demanding, and I kiss him back just as hard as if it's our first and last chance. His tongue swipes my bottom lip, sucking it a little and I open my mouth to let our tongues meet for the first time.

"What's that metal thing?" He pulls away all of a sudden, his brows scrunch up in confusion.

I stick out my tongue to display my titanium barbell, rolling it at the same time to show off its rainbow colours.

"You have a tongue piercing." He states, weirdly.

Is that a problem? I've never kissed someone who minds the stud.

"Um, I can take it off if you're uncomfortable." I suggest.

"No," his brown eyes seems to light up. "It's just, that's so fucking hot." He tilts my chin up with his thumb and index finger and presses his lips back to mine, both our mouths open without hesitation. Now that he've discovered my little secret, he lets his tongue explore mine completely, occasionally trying to suck on my tongue stud naughtily when my tongue brushes further into his mouth.

What are we doing? I wanted to ask, but not wanting to dampen the mood.

Without breaking the kiss, he leads us to his bed, pushing me down gently to lie flat while he lies on his side next to me. My hands travel up to his neck for once, feeling his clean shaven jaw with my fingertips. His lips make its path down to my neck too, pecking gentle kisses all the way to my collarbones.

"I want to make you feel good," Zac mutters against my skin. "May I?"

Say no! Say no, and you can go back and pretend none of these ever happened.

I keep quiet again, and he only nuzzles all over my neck, probably trying to find my sensitive spot.

"Mm?" He nibbles a spot that makes my resolve crumble in an instant, my head arches backwards to encourage him and he takes it. He sucks on it harder and I let out a moan, no longer in control of my senses.

His veiny hands, the ones I secretly obsess with so much, slides down from my neck lightly, plotting a trail over my chest, to the sides of my bare waist. Every single one of his touch sends me into overdrive, and suddenly all I can think about is my female part aching for him to feel me there, too.

You're playing with fire.

I know I should listen to my inner voice. I know I should push him off and tell him 'no'. But I know deep inside, that I want this just as much too.

"Do you still think it'll be bad?" He rests on his elbow to study my face.

Right now, I don't want to talk about feelings. I don't want to think of the aftermath, although I really should be. Right now, all I feel while lying down on his soft, white comforter is the moist, soaking panties hidden under my jeans. So without second thought, I open my mouth and murmur, "pleasure me."

———
"Dammit, only forty minutes? Seeing the size of him, I assumed you were gonna need at least an hour!" Cass teases me when I come back downstairs to where the main party is.

After what happened in the bedroom, I found out my phone was completely filled with texts from Wayne and the guys in the group chat, demanding to know our whereabouts. It has been two hours since we arrived at the party, and I think by now the hide and seek should really come to an end. Besides, the tension in the room between Zac and I got immensely awkward after all rational thoughts came back to me. So being the loser like I am, I took off with my clothes, my headband and my phone, and ran.

"We didn't even have sex," I mutter softly, sipping on a cup of god-knows-what drink that Ally gave to me.

"Wait, for real?" This time it's Ally speaking. "We really thought you were getting it on all these while."

"Bad kisser? Stinky breath? Weird fetish? Erectile dysfunction?" Cass lists out unashamed. "Can't possibly be micro-dick, right? I saw his damn bulge! Oh shit, it wasn't stuffed socks, was it?"

Ally and Cass giggles, while I hush them, thanking god that the area is clear of eavesdroppers. "None of it. He just ate me out, that's all." I clarify. "And um, it wasn't the Batman you saw."

"Huh?" They let out in unison. "Then who? We saw you leave with him." Cass probes further.

"I'll tell y'all later!" I hook my arms with the two ladies. "Let's just find my brother first, he's really getting on my nerves."

Truth is, I'm only desperately delaying the time to answer them. Because had I told them that the person who made me orgasm would be in the same room as us, I doubt I would've survived the night at all.

———
"Oh, three beautiful creatures!" Drew announces the moment we enter. Wayne had texted me the direction to one secluded game room where he and the rest are lounging at, wanting us to meet them there.

The room itself is almost the size of two master bedrooms combined. The walls are painted in steel grey, where one of the four is completely replaced with ceiling-to-floor glass windows. Brown carpet covers the whole room's floor, essentially making this a no-food zone.

Seated on a luxurious massage chair is Drew, dressed in an electric blue t-shirt paired with black pants, he has on a black combat vest with the letters S.W.A.T printed on it. To complete the look, at the side of his waistband is a pair of handcuffs and what looks like a baton.

Next to him is a giant U-shaped couch in the colours of black and red. Seated on it are Wayne, Carson and well, Zac. Wayne is dressed in a plain white t-shirt and jeans. The only words visible on the top are 'stomach in knots' printed in bold, whereas his abdomen area is literally tied in knots— with ropes. How original is that.

Carson is perhaps the only one who took the costume wearing thing seriously. He has on a whole gameboy look, his head practically trapped in the small rectangular screen of the game console while his upper body wears the part of the arrows and buttons.

Zac, though, oh... looking at him only makes me think back to minutes ago when he was in between my- Focus, Kelsey. Focus! Like earlier before, he is decked in a pretty much ordinary but suave tuxedo, with a black bowtie around his neck. His hair is no longer gelled up, instead just combed-back with a few loose strands falling all over his face which he constantly sweeps. He sits there laid-back, his arms resting over the top of the couch by his side, smiling boyishly at me.

(bonus photo of Zacson Gray in the suit, just imagine your own bowtie for him will do)

Oh, boy. What have I gotten myself into?

"Ahh, finally! I'm going to take this damn thing off." Carson says, getting up on his feet and flapping his arms desperately to shake off the boxy costume. "I was basically just wearing it for you girls to see, but goddamnit it took you all two hours to get here."

"Sorry," I sheepishly grin, taking a seat on the smooth leather couch. I deliberately let Ally sit next to Wayne, while Cass and I sit next to her. "Hey, this is Ally. Remember her?"

The four of them carefully inspect her for awhile, drawing blanks. Not blaming them, Ally indeed looks ravishing tonight compared to her usual oversized shirt look.

"From the Pizzeria, remember? The waitress?"

"Oh! Is it the one with the churros?" Carson answers.

We nod. "She actually comes to our school, too. She eats Tuesdays with us." Referring to the girls-only-lunch they know by now.

"Why don't you join us for the rest of the week?" Drew questions and we look to Ally, urging her to speak for herself. Her cheeks begin turning pink at the attention, and probably the closeness to Wayne too. Cass and I snicker at that.

"I-I have morning classes."

"Well we eat lunch, not breakfast."

"I know. But most of my classes ends after your lunch hours." She adds, slightly disappointed. I know for a fact that on the rest of the weekdays, Ally usually waits for her lectures to end around 2PM, then she'll head to her workplace for her meal.

"Hey," I call out to her. "Fridays you end at 1:30, right?" She nods. "You come as soon as you end, then? At least we can spend thirty minutes or so."

She grins hopefully. "Really?"

I circle my gaze round the rest and they share the same look. "Of course!"

———
"So, I'm gonna go see Tristan for awhile. It's your turn to babysit Edison, okay?" Cass requests when she drags me aside to talk out of the others' hearing distance.

I wiggle my brows suggestively at her, knowing damn well what she meant by 'seeing'. "Have a good one, m'lady. If you're leaving, remember to at least text me about it, yeah?"

"I will, you bitch!" She grips me in a semi-headlock playfully. "And, if you intend to drive, you better hold the alcohol from now on. Either that or go drink till you're too drunk to even leave. Pick one, no in-betweens!"

I chuckle at her way of showing concern, but hugs her nonetheless. "Go get the dick!"

Minutes later, I find myself exploring more of the room, leaving Ally in the care of the guys as they play an ice-breaker game. Frankly speaking, Ally wouldn't need help in the social part since she clearly doesn't lack it. The only saving she needs is when she gets anxious and shy around guys that unnerves her— an example, Wayne Owens.

My hands graze over the cold metallic rim of a brown pool table, admiring the rare Brunswick beauty that you don't often get to see outside. One such table itself easily costs ten grand; but seeing as I'm already in a hell of a mansion, I think one five-digit table shouldn't exactly come as a shocker.

I move round the corner, turning left to browse whatever that's there. But as I spin around, my eyes catch a certain pair of brown ones already staring at me and I can't help but visibly gulp, quickly looking away. Said person then stands up, lifting his legs to move away from the couch.

Oh, shit. Oh, shit. He's coming this way.

Why am I freaking out? I never got this nervous around him, what changed?

What changed? My subconscious has to come out again to mock me. You let him eat your damn pussy, that's what changed.

See, this is why I've always been so against of sleeping with someone you end up seeing often. Because damn, you don't just forget about the sex miraculously. Usually after my one-night-stands, there's a good chance I end up reminiscing about the act if it's even memorable to begin with; but that's it. I always manage to forget about them because I know better that I'll see none of them again, and there's really no point missing something that you barely even had.

But what if you'll see them again? And what if it was good sex, great even? That's when shit fucks up. You know shit happens when you look at the person and feel your body parts tingling at the places they once touched. Shit happens when you can't will yourself to forget the moment, the gaze in their eyes and every word that was said in the middle of the heat. Shit happens when your body wants him more than your brain and heart allows, because that's when you know your body is urging you to yearn, to crave for someone; and those are feelings, scary feelings.

"You're weirdly distant," his familiar voice sounds from behind my shoulders.

"Am I?" I suck in a deep breath and face him head-on. "You're imagining things, Zac."

"Really?" He smirks. How dare he mocks me. "Fancy a game of pool, then? Prove it to me that you're not running from me again." He emphasizes and I wince. Fuck, he's using that against me now.

It was beyond embarrassing to say the least, thinking back the details of how I practically left his room right before this. As soon as I said the words, his hands left my waist to travel down to my inner thighs. He painfully, torturously tried to tease me, to make me beg him for more by purposely trailing one finger lightly down my entrance. It didn't help that my stupid cunt reacted to it, madly, instantly getting wet from the faint touch of his calloused fingertip.

"Tell me, did he touch you?" He did it again, pulling my shorts and panties aside to trace my pussy lips.

"Who?" I said in a breathy voice.

"That dude," his voice lowered. "The one in the bathroom with you." Another light swipe that was gone so quick, making me just want to force his fingers in to stop the teasing.

"No, at least not yet." I tried to recall again what he was asking. "You came in before we even get to kiss."

"Really?" Zac gave a crooked smile. As if liking what he heard, his index finger swiftly returned to my clit— rubbing it in circles, causing a moan to escape from me. "That's a good girl," he ran his middle finger down my now dripping core, collecting the juices there. He slowly moved his hand away, placing that one fingertip into his mouth and giving it a good suck; my eyes followed every one of his actions meticulously.

"Jesus, you taste so sweet." He smiled down at me and pecked my lips. His hands hurriedly move to the buttons of my dungaree, five in exact, and I help him with it to speed things up.

I bit my lip as I watched him shift to the edge of the king-sized bed, kneeling down on the carpeted floor to meet me in between my thighs. When his tongue came out to flick my desperate clit, I lost it. I couldn't even be bothered about restricting the noises anymore. My hands went into his blond hair, grabbing a fistful of it to hold him there while his tongue worked its magic.

He kept going at it, taking no breaks and no tendency to stop. It was as if his only goal was to please me, to watch me release and that only turned me on so much more. None of my one-night-stands ever bothered to lick me until I cum. Foreplay to them was only just getting the pussy wet, and that's that. They just wanted an easy entrance, not  specifically wanting me to feel good. But Zac actually did. His sole intention was to satisfy me, just me.

My moans were louder, heavier and the pressure I put on the back of his head got harder. He knew it, he knew I was reaching my climax soon, so he got his fingers to help while his tongue continued to attack my throbbing clit.

"Will you remember how I licked you, how I touched you?" He asked, his mouth leaving my core much to my disappointment, but his two fingers resume pumping in and out of me.

"Mm," I moaned, arching my back to try and shove my pussy back into his face. I was so close.

"So the next time you need someone, will you come to me instead of any other random guy?" He questioned again, not caring that I was deperate for his mouth back on me. "Say yes, Kelsey."

"Y-yes, fuck... Please, Zac. Don't stop," I begged, knowing I'd lose my sanity if it stopped then. I haven't cummed from cunnilingus in a long time, more than a year perhaps; and this strong orgasmic feeling was getting too intense for me to handle.

He rapidly attached his mouth back to me, his fingers curling inside me, pressing against my g-spot. Instantly, my body began to shake against his lips and he used his arms to hold me down, sucking, catching every drip of my fluid.

I willed my heartbeat to slow down, forcing my eyes close to catch a short breath. It still felt surreal. Zac never tried to ask me to reciprocrate, nor did he suggest to simply plough his manhood in me. He came back to my side on his bed, tucking loose strands that came off my ponytail away from my face and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

That, that woke me up. That brought me back to reality. Nobody had kissed my forehead in a long time, not since the heartbreak. I was never one to be intimate with family members and friends, so kisses were usually not in the radar with them. And forehead kisses meant so much more to me than smacking lips, which was something I've done often but barely feel much things.

So that, ladies and gentlemen, was how I scurried up from the bed half-naked, bending down to the floor to pick up my clothes quickly and dashed into the ensuite. I all but hurriedly pulled it on, adjusting my top and hair before I once again, darted out of the room without daring to spare a glance back.

"Are you thinking of the way my lips felt on yours?" He whispers so only I get to hear it, causing me to stop zoning out.

"Fine, game on." I narrow my eyes at him, suddenly feeling the urge to prove him wrong.

I have to prove him wrong. So what that I broke two of my rules with him? That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean that I'll start getting affected by his mere closeness, or start missing the way he made me feel when he's not there. It's only just a slip-up, and I have to prove to both him and myself that I am still the same Kelsey with my resolve strong. I won't allow feelings to get in the way again, especially not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.5K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
183K 8.8K 27
"What's going on?" "Nothing. Please just keep jogging or something." "What're you hiding, Kelsey?" Her eyes searched mi...
6.4K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...
89.3K 1.8K 56
Alice, a 17 year old girl, is the youngest daughter in the Millers family; along side her twin brother Nolan. Growing up Aly's mom Fiona had a beauti...