The Babysitter ≫ lashton

Galing kay goldenstarkey

Ashton can't take care of his own brother, so his parents hire a babysitter. © goldenstarkey | 2014 Higit pa

WARNING
W A R N I N G 2
urm
one
two
three
four
CRYING
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
hi hi
epilogue 2
BONUS
HIIIIII
2M?????

interviews

20.1K 666 893
Galing kay goldenstarkey

----------Ashton----------

@HarryToMyAshton;
How big is Luke?
Okay, well that's a personal question. I'm not quite sure Luke would want me to tell you.

@shave4grier;
Do you ever see yourself actually marrying Luke and adopting children with him?
Of course I do! As soon as we're both done with college I want to propose [but don't tell him that] and I want to adopt a little girl and a boy.

@BananaLatte;
How do you feel about Luke being away from you?
It's really rough, especially since our relationship was starting to branch off more. I already miss him like crazy and I wish I could just kiss him right now.

@rockmehemmings;
How does it feel to top?
I don't mind it. But you'd be surprised, Luke tops more then I do.

@JesusTakeTheWheel69;
When you get married, who is changing their name?
Shit, I never actually thought about that! I wouldn't mind changing my name for him. But that's not really important right now. We have a while before we're going to get married.

@angieemb;
Before you and Luke started being kind of friends with benefits, did you jack off to him? btw you were a real bitch at the beginning did you know?
*giggles* um, maybe once or twice. But I mean, I was the jock. I was cocky and I had to keep a tall ground. I wasn't going to be sweet to him right off the bat. I wasn't like that, but I am now. I guess Luke has changed me - in a good way of course.

@whatashton;
Did you ever ride Luke?
Want a simple answer? Yes.

----------Luke----------

@Anonymousgirl15;
Luke when did you first know you were in love with Ashton? How does it feel that you guys are so far apart now? 
Wow, uh, I think it was the moment when Ashton and I were in my car after I had saved his ass from walking inside his house drunk. Yeah, it was when he told me he liked All Time Low. And it sucks. I miss him so much. I just want to cuddle him. *tears up*

@sempitvrnal;
What's the most important factor of your guys' relationship?
The most important thing is that we both love eachother and we both know we do. I've never loved anyone as much as I love Ashton. He means the world to me. I just really hope he feels the same way about me.

@haroldsxcurls;
How does it feel to have a fucking sex god as your boyfriend?
It feels pretty great actually. I just hope someone doesn't try pulling a move on him.

@angieemb;
Will you keep in touch with Autumn?
Hell fucking yeah I will! Autumn is amazing and she's so supportive of Ashton and I.

@wotevsmuke;
On a scale from one to ten how much will you miss Harry?
Thirteen.

@sweaterpawmichaell;
You think you'll ever top?
I already have oops. 

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Why are you so hot?
I, uh, my mom and dad had sex?

----------Harry----------

@milemonade;
Can I be your babysitter?!!
I already have a new babysitter, sorry

@hiorheyclifford;
Is it cool having Ashton as an older brother?
It's awesome! He's such a cool brother and I miss him so much!

@angieemb;
What do you think about Trinity?
She's so nice! She teaches me new things like Luke did, but no one can beat Luke.

@rockmehemmings;
When did you figure out Luke and Ashton were a thing?
It was quite obvious from the beginning. I watch a lot of romance films with my mom [don't judge me] and I know the way someone looks at the other person when theyre in love. They both just wouldn't admit they liked eachother at first because they wanted to hate each other.

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Can I marry you I'm like two years older than you
Uh, I, I don't even know you.

@ShhImNotANinja;
Can we cuddle and eat ice cream bc you are just so adorable
I guess we could give it a shot, I mean, I like ice cream.

@im_a_guy_btw;
Where is Louis?
Who the heck is Louis?

----------Calum----------

@rockmehemmings;
HOW DID U FEEL WHEN U WALKED IN ON LUKE AND ASHTON
I was utterly surprised. It was something I definitely did not expect.

@fxckhttp;
I'm sorry for this but how would you feel if Michael Clifford was head over heels in love with you? don't judge me Ching Chong
Everyone needs to seriously stop saying that, oh my god. *covers face with hands* but anyways, I mean, I sure hope the kid is head over heels in love with me. We ARE dating...

@sempitvrnal;
How do you feel about Luke and Ash's relationship?
I feel that it's the best decision both of them have made. Luke is a really nice guy and I'm happy he got Ashton out of his whore faze. He hooked up with too many girls and I'm happy Luke was the one to stop that.

@angieemb;
WHEN DID MALUM START TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT UR RELATIONSHIP PLS
*laughs nervously* okay, well it was when we were at his house studying... I couldn't figure out a problem, so he leaned over to help me and his face was just really close to mine and I kind of kissed him. I was actually surprised when he kissed back, but I guess we kind of did the same thing Luke and Ashton did for awhile before we actually started dating. We had been keeping it for Ashton for quite some time because Mikey and I were seeing eachother before Luke even moved to New Jersey.

@genininja123;
Can you and Michael make a sextape and post it on the internet?
Maybe in the future. AHAH SIKE. I'm not posting that on the internet. I don't even want it recorded. What happens between Mikey and I stays between Mikey and I... And maybe Luke and Ashton. I'm not sure yet.

@whatashton;
Who tops, you or michael?
No one tops because we said we were going to wait to actually have sex.

@sweaterpawsmichaell;
Would you bang Luke?
Well, this is awkward... Um, he's dating my best friend? Of course not!

----------Michael---------

@fxckhttp;
How do you feel when people ship you and Calum? as in boyfriends. I'm a Malum shipper don't judge.
Well then thanks for the support *smiles* It makes me happy to see that people actually ship us together. I mean, who wouldn't want to be shipped with their favorite person?

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Do you see yourself starting a band?
5 Seconds of Summer is still in progress. Just because we're not all in the same place doesn't mean we're not trying. We're all actually using the garage band app and sending stuff to each other right now. When we all meet up during Thanksgiving break we'll probably try some things out.

@angieemb;
Who tops?
Well, Ashton and Luke take turns - I was told. Calum and I are still waiting for the right moment.

@genininja123;
Do you know who All Time Low is if so you and me will be band buddies and go to concerts
Who doesn't love All Time Low?

@whatashton;
Do you have a daddy kink?
I happen to think daddy kinks are weird... Like why would you call someone you're having sex with daddy? It's just disturbing.

@sempitvrnal;
How are you lmao
I guess I'm pretty good. I have my boyfriend, school, and it's always sunny. 

@_LouisftIrwin_;
Will you marry me. K.
I'm sorry babe. My heart belongs to Calum.

----------Mrs Irwin----------

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Can you adopt me
I'm sorry sweetheart, but I think your mom would miss you too much!

@rockmehemmings;
I'm a fan of your work
I guess that makes you the first fan of Lauren, Ashton, and Harry. Congrats to that!

@JesusTakeTheWheel69;
Can we be friends?
Sure, sweetie

@whatashton;
I love you so much hug me?
*laughs* you're so cute. *hugs you*

@angieemb;
You deserve a gold medal okay
Lauren, Ashton, and Harry are my gold metals 

@Lashtonloves;
Can you adobt me? I'm good at everything! Except girl shopping...Ew.
Well then you can make dinner and clean the house for me!

@Irwinokay;
I love you mum
Oh, are you australian?

----------Mister Irwin----------

@Anonymousgirl15;
Why don't you like the fact that Ashton is gay?.
I do not support gays.

@1DCRAZYBABY;
Why did you kick Ashton out instead of excepting he's gay?
I will not live under the same roof as someone who likes the same gender as themself. I have a younger son - Harry - and I do not need him seeing the examples his brother is showing.

@XAriPatariX;
Ok so I have a question, buddy. Why does it matter to you so much what Ashton does ( ;) if you catch my drift) or doesn't do? Like he's not you, and if he's gay, he's gay! Hop off his scooter!
It matters to me because he is my son and I did not raise my son to be like this.

@5_secondsofcake;
What is your problem with gay people?
I don't think people of the same sex should be able to get married or like each other. It is disturbing and very disrespectful to those around them.

*stands up from chair* I'm done with this. *leaves*

----------Ms Hemmings----------

@_LouisftIrwin_;
Not a question but you're queen.
Oh well thank you sweetheart *laughs* that's sweet of you to say.

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Have you ever gave birth to a child named Niall Horan and gave him up to a another family where they turned them Irish
Unless I woke up with amnesia, I don't think so.

@rockmehemmings;
I really like your work
Thank you darling. But they are a handful.

@Lashtonloves;
Can you adopt me? I like to sing! and I'll help with everything!
Well, I already have enough children, but you're welcome to come over and sing for me any time!

@JesusTheWheel69;
Can we be besties?
Isn't it weird to be besties with an old lady?

@UrOkiGuess;
What was your first thought when Luke told you about his sexuality?
I have nothing against gay people, so I accepted it quickly. I will always support my son and I would never go against him just because he likes the same gender as himself.

@ShhImNotANinja;
How does it feel to be queen?
Pretty great!

----------Other Characters----------

Lauren:

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Can me and you switch lifes?
I'm actually quite content with my life, so no sorry!

Trinity:

@angieemb;
How does it feel knowing your replacing and can never be such an awesome babysitter like Luke? btw I admire how you are totally okay with them being gay.
I'm not one to judge people just by their cover. No one should be judged just by their cover. I love babysitting Harry. He is such a sweetheart! And I know I could never repace Luke! He's one hell of a guy! I'm happy for him and Ashton! 

Grandma Irwin:

@angieemb;
The news must've reached you. Your grandson is gay. How does it feel knowing you lent your lake house to a gay couple now knowing they probably had sex in it?
Young love is young love. I don't care that they had sex in it. They should just know that I had sex in it first. *shrugs*

----------Nicole [Me :D]----------

@FangirlForever1019;
How do you write so good???!!!!!
Well, I actually kind of suck at writing, but I've been improving through reading other people's stories, writing my own, and I'm also taking writing courses in college right now. 

@1DCRAZYBABY;
How did you come up with the story line?
Well, first off, Lashton is my otp. They're my life. oh my gosh. Secondly, I actually got the idea from My Babysitter's a Vampire because that show is rad. The plot came from that, but all the ideas throughout the story just popped in my head and I also had help from a couple of you amazing readers also :D

@fxckhttp;
you da bestest and ily. ok question... if you marry Ashton, can I be he maid of honor?
I'm actually laughing because I'm texting you right now as I answer this... Well, there is no if. ok. Ashton and I ARE getting married. It's a done deal. He just doesn't know it yet. And you can be one of the bridemaids??!?! BECAUSE MY BFF ADRIANNA [@AJHemmo] IS MY MAID OF HONOR.

@sempitvrnal;
How do you deal with writer's block? x
Oh my gosh, it's a pain in my butt. Whenever I have writer's block I'll go work on another story that I'm currently working on and sometimes an idea will just pop into my head . Othertimes I'll ask some of you guys! I oovooed a lovely girl from here once and she helped me with two chapters, and my best friend helped me with some ideas too!

@Nimlei;
Okay, I just adopted you, you okay with that?
I'm more than okay with that. Now we can blast 5SOS together and cover our rooms in 5SOS posters and fangirl forever.

@wotevsmuke;
Did you base any of the characters on you?
I did not actually. I don't think I ever will because I like fantasies and my life sucks so.

@queen_ashton;
Can we be friends?
Of course we can! I seriously love talking to you guys! I already have so many of your guys' numbers and I enjoy texting you and I snap some of you! All my links are in my about so go check it all out, but you want my number, you just have to message me and I'll give it to you! [you have to be from the united states or at least have Imessage if youre from a different country].

------------------------------------------------------

And that is all! I know I didn't answer everyone's questions, so if i didn't answer your question, comment it under the line where I have their names placed and I might make a second interviews page thing so yeah byeeeeee.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
40.2K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
168K 4.4K 50
"Cause I just need another hit You're the thing that I can't quit" -Vapor Luke and his best friend, Calum moved in to their new apartment in hopes of...