Falling for a thug ( Book one...

By nmillionn

This story is about how a girl name unique meets a drug dealer name Vontae , and ends up falling in love . To... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Capter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CHAPTER
Author Note
BOOK TWO ( falling for a thug ) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 18

465 17 1
By nmillionn

Unique POV

mama , dada me and vontae 1 year old baby said . As you guys know we're still together despite all the bs , we got married in peace and we living life , vontae still the game and so is my father . Our father the only one who approves of our relationship the others are still mad and worried about us . Royalty is 15 now and think she's grown but lol thats my bestfriend .

We had a baby girl and decided to name her Hailey Jay is now 2 years old and act like he's 7 . My mother and his mother or the best of friends now and still don't like us . His mother even told royalty that she wasn't her daughter but it was in fact . I also think she's having sex because she's getting mighty thick , all i got to say is she bet not let her brother find out cause she gone be DEAD !!

Babe come here . Vontae said

waddup ? . I said

I want another baby . He said

oh no sir , im sorry but 2 is enough . I said

Please . He said

I walked out the room and he roughly grabbed my arm making me winch in pain . Don't walk away from me when im talking to you , you gmfu . Its obvious that you drunk so let me tf go cause you hurting my fucking arm stupid bitch i said  . He pinned me up against the wall and kissed me roughly causing a moan to escape my mouth but i wasn't for it today so i pushed him back and walked out the room . Following me out the room he grabbed me again but much harder , this was the first time he ever put his hands on me but idc cause im bout to beat his ass .

Let me tf go . I said

Nah , you been giving my pussy away ? He said

Davontae wtf is you talking bout and let me go you're hurting me . I said

yk exactly what im talking bout , stop tryna play dumb before i slap tf out you . He said

Move let me go , please . I said

Soon i yanked away from him , he slapped me causing me to fall . As tears ran down my face i began to wonder was loving him the right choice ? No words could describe how he makes me feel but lately I've been having no other choice but to question his loyalty .

As i cried quietly laid out in the same position i decided to get up . I went in the bathroom and my eye was indeed black plus daddy wanted me to meet him so that was not a good combination . I finished washing up and walked in Royalty room , I asked her can she watch the kids till i come back and of course she said yea . I put on a white dress , my red and white slides that said supreme , my red glasses , braided my hair down in 2 braids and was ready to go .

Pulling up to chili's I made sure everything was alright before i got out . He greeted me when i walked in then we sat down , ordered and paid . Vontae kept blowing my phone up with calls and texts but i wasn't answering .

Thats vontae ? Pops said

Yes sir , it's like he's a whole different person now i swear . Sometimes i think about leaving but ik all relationships have problems . He did something i can't get over . He blacked my eye I said crying and taking off the glasses .

Pops hopped up so quick like he seen a ghost and ran out the door . He got in his truck and sped off , I hopped in my Benz and followed but when i did everything started to look familiar to me thats when i realize we were at the trap . He got out bust in the trap and went straight to vontae off . When he busted in some hoe was on her knees giving him dead and pops must've knew that this thug bitch within me came out .

I grabbed her by her hair kicking her then I got on top of her and started pounding that bitch face in as vontae tried to grab me i pulled out my glock and he backed up i was want finish with either one them as she got up spitting out blood i hit her again then i got my gun , cocked it , looked her dead in the eyes and shot her right in the head causing blood to spatter to everywhere . Then i called for the clean up crew to come clean this shit up . Vontae looked scared asf as i made my way over to him i hit him with the back of my gun and I couldn't stop . My pops had to get me and make sho I got home safely . I had so much argerness built up inside me that i rolled me 4 blunts and got faded .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 158 52
BEST RANKINGS #1 best seller #10 online dating #20 Covid-19 *************************** Fucking virus. It has all the world upside down. And I w...
42.7K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. β€’ Read it in dark mode for a better experience. β€’ The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
2.4K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
12.8K 372 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)