Falling for a thug ( Book one...

De nmillionn

This story is about how a girl name unique meets a drug dealer name Vontae , and ends up falling in love . To... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Capter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CHAPTER
Author Note
BOOK TWO ( falling for a thug ) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 14

587 17 1
De nmillionn

Unique POV

3 months went by and i still haven't told vontae about me being pregnant .. pretty messed up right ? I've been trying so hard to keep this lie up but it's eating me alive piece by piece . Tomorrow's my birthday and im gone just have a birthday dinner because when i tell you im always hungry , I mean always . I don't be tryna be mean to vontae but its like everything he do now just annoys me and some kinda way .

I don't even know why he's trying so hard when all he's doing is getting on my nerves more and more , I truly love my man but he always bitching about nothing . Today is my appointment for my ultrasound and i can't wait to see my baby , I hope its a girl really . when i got out of bed i smelled breakfast so i went in the bathroom did my hygiene stuff and made my way downstairs .

Going downstairs i seen vontae in the kitchen cooking and i immediately rolled my eyes sighing really loud making me be noticed . He came over to me and tried to kiss me but i moved my face and walked passed him , I know i be hurting his feelings sometimes but i can care less honestly

look mane ion know wtf wrong with you and your mood swings but you been acting like this for some months now and damn just tell a nigga youn love em and I'll pack my shit and leave . Every time i try to do something nice for you , you just blow me off like you hate me , this relationship is getting useless asf . He said going to sit down and put his head in his hands

Im sorry bae , its not you i swear its me . I haven't been myself for months is because im pregnant .. yea i said it pregnant , the day after we had unprotected sex . I started to feel dizzy and shit but ignored it , a couple days later when me and the girls went to the mall and I threw up none stop i knew it right than and there but decided not to tell you . I know it seemed selfish but it was only because I thought you would neglect me and our child . I said as tears ran down my face , he just kept his head in his hands saying nothing then i decided to touched him and he snatched away from me fast .

Babe what is the problem ?

No answer

Vontae talk to me please . I said begging

No answer

Babe ?

Gtf out my face before i slap tf out you , cause how tf you gone be pregnant and ain't tell me ? You wrong for that shit and you know it . Had me thinking it was all my fault but in reality this shit was your fault , how could you be so selfish enough to hide your pregnancy for this long ? Yk what fuck it and here , happy early birthday he said tossing me a ring

This is the very day i knew i fucked up foreal , he wasn't returning none of my calls and text . & I did something i neva thought I'll do which is rode to their trap house out in nowhere , i had sky to watch Jr . when i pulled up to the trap house i enter the pin and as soon as i walked in , i instantly started to feel dizzy and sick . I went to vontae office and he was indeed their smoking a blunt , getting so mad i slammed the door shut and locked it then i went over to him and slapped tf out him .

" man why tf you come in here slamming doors and shit ?

" I know you seen me texting and calling you none stop .

" I did but Ian got shit to say to yo ass , oh look I see you wearing the ring .

" Come home please so we can talk .

" Nah im good , ima stay in a hotel

" no tf your not

" Yea i am and yk ion like when you here , bruh you pregnant yeen supposed to be in here and where tf is my son .

" I'm perfectly fine and he's at sky house so you need to chill .

As we continued to argue i started feeling sick and dizzy again so I hurried and ran to the bathroom that was in his office and he was right im pregnant so why tf am i in a trap house but im not leaving here without him though . He came in here to rub my back and ask was i ok , when i finished he gave me some mouth wash and water .

When i finished we walked back into the office and it had this bitch sitting in his chair with nothing but panties on and before he could say something i did because whoever they are , they gmfu .

Umm who are you ?

Im here to please vontae she she tryna walk to him . I moved so that i was standing in front of him and held out my ring , sorry for the inconvenience but he's taken baby girl . So what that mean ? Ok you got 10 seconds to get tf out of my man office before i blow yo fucking brains out i said getting my pink glock out . She rah out his office so fast that she almost fell .

Come home babe , please i want you to go to the appointment with me its at 2 and its 1 already .

Aight come on and here he said handing me a face mask

What i need this for ?

To block out the smell .

Handling me a face mask i quickly put it on because the more I smelt it , the more i became sick . When we walked back into the main part these niggas was looking at me like i was they last meal and vontae must've noticed because he said " ILL BLOW ALL YALL BRAINS OUT "

I went to my car and vontae went to his , I instructed that he follow me to the OBGYN clinic so we can see how our baby doing . Truth be told , I wouldn't know what I'll do without vontae . He save me in so many ways that its impossible to live without him . He brought so much joy to my heart and he gave me the most precious gifts 2 blessings that i can love and cherish .

As we pulled up to the clinic , i got out and so did vontae . making sure i was looking alright , I signed the papers and was ready to be called but i kept catching vontae look at my stomach so i grabbed his hand and gently started rubbing my stomach . He looked at me with so much excitement even though he don't wanna show it , I know he's happy just like i an .

The doctor called my name and we headed to the back . Getting straight to the point , i pulled up my shirt and she put the cold gel on my stomach then started moving the monitor around my stomach . I seen vontae smiling looking at the screen , when we finished we left there and decided to go out to eat . We pulled up to Golden Corral & paid then we were seated . We got our food then started eating in silence but i didn't like that so i broke it .

" umm how was your day ?

" Good I guess , how was your day ?

" Great . Seeing the baby made a lot of joy and excitement come to my body

mines too , but let's talk about it

Ok

We need to get a baby room set up , when he/she turns 4 months im getting it a trust fund so if something ever happens to me i know that y'all are ok . we gotta tell Jr and then I gotta focus on whats important to me .. my family

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 53 19
Everything was going as planned in Brie's life till Covid-19 came. She was all set to go home, even got on a plane. But what happens when their stop...
15.1K 508 41
This is an alternate universe August has not become famous yet and is still on the streets of New Orleans slanging crack. This book has strong langu...
INFINTE | ✔️ De DrmDllMr

Ficção Adolescente

353K 11.3K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
533K 18.8K 35
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.........❞ 𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏