Tradley One Shots

By eritrya

This is a book of Tradley one shots as the title may reveal. This is only fiction and in no way a conspiracy... More

Authors Note: Welcome!
𝟏. 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
𝟐. 𝐆 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
𝟑. 𝐌 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄
𝟒. 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 𝐓 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄
𝟓. 𝐄 𝐃 𝐆 𝐄
𝟔. 𝐇 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄
𝟕. 𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐇
𝟖. 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄
𝟗. 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐔 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄
𝟏𝟎. 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏 𝐀 𝐈 𝐍
𝟏𝟑. 𝐇 𝐀 𝐁 𝐈 𝐓 𝐒
𝟏𝟒. 𝐄 𝐍 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐇
𝟏𝟓. 𝐆 𝐈 𝐅 𝐒 𝐄 𝐓
𝟏𝟔. 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐀 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄
𝟏𝟕. 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇
𝟏𝟖. 𝐒 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄
𝟏𝟗. 𝐖 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇
𝟐𝟎. 𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐋
𝟐𝟏. 𝐄 𝐍 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐇 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅 𝐄 𝐄 𝐋
𝟐𝟑. 𝐂 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐘
𝟐𝟒. 𝐎 𝐁 𝐒 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃
𝟐𝟓. 𝐍 𝐄 𝐄 𝐃
𝟐𝟔. 𝐁 𝐑 𝐈 𝐃 𝐆 𝐄
𝟐𝟕. 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓
𝟐𝟖. 𝐂 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐘 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
𝟐𝟗. 𝐔 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐀 𝐃
𝟑𝟎. 𝐅 𝐈 𝐑 𝐒 𝐓 𝐒
𝟑𝟏. 𝐃 𝐄 𝐌 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒

𝟏𝟏. 𝐔 𝐍 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

1.2K 42 8
By eritrya

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

-Every Breath You Take, The Police

It was a beautiful evening and the Vamps boys as well as the members of New Hope Club and a few other crew members were sitting in a restaurant in downtown New York. The food was gone and everybody was having a good time until Bradleys phone buzzed and he pulled it out to check it. "What the hell?" Bradley mumbled to himself as he read the message he had just received.

Unknown: you lookin' hot as ever today, baby boy.

A shiver ran down his spine at the weird message. Did his number get leaked? He looked around the restaurant but nobody was acting weird or looking at him. He decided to just let it go and enjoy the rest of the evening with his friends. The evening had ended and the message was long forgotten but as Bradley was changing in his hotel room he got yet another message. He quickly took his phone and checked it.

Unknown: Oh baby turn around again, show me what you got.

Bradleys eyes widened and he looked over at the window on the other side of the room. He jumped forwards and closed the blinds in a swift movement, peeking through the slit to look at the building across the hotel him and the boys were staying at. Was someone watching him from there? The brunette walked over to his bed and curled up beneath the covers feeling uncomfortable.
The next morning was horrible. He had only gotten an hour of sleep and felt and looked like death. As he slowly approached the breakfast table with all his friends, Connor raised an eyebrow at the sight of his friend basically crawling towards their table.
"Are you okay, man?" He asked and Bradley just dropped his head onto the table in exhaustion. Connor sent James and Tristan a worried look but they both just shrugged so everybody continued eating breakfast.

Unknown: damn baby boy how are you almost as sexy in clothes as you are naked?

Bradley frowned at the message that was displayed on his phone. Naked? How did this person see him naked?
"Brad! You have to concentrate!" One of the crew members yelled in his direction and he quickly looked up from his phone. "Sorry..." He mumbled and tried to get his mind back to rehearsals. As the clock showed twelve the boys had a break and were all sitting in a small lounge with a few couches and tables. Connor and James were sitting on some armchairs while Bradley was sitting on a couch next to Tristan who looked pretty tired but of course was nothing in comparison to Bradley who could barely keep his eyes open. "I'm gonna take a nap and you should too." Tristan told Bradley with a yawn and the brunette nodded slightly. The blonde leaned back and when Bradley wasn't able to find a comfortable position on the couch he just rested his head onto Tristans stomach and soon felt darkness surrounding him. (picture above)

Bradley woke up to Tristan shaking him gently. "How long did I sleep for?" He asked groggily. "About an hour, how are you feeling?" Tristan asked and Bradley furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would you ask?" He asked and Tristan sighed. "You moved around in your sleep and mumbled to yourself." He told his brunette friend who quickly moved away from the blonde and wiped a hand over his face, searching for his phone. Connor held it up when Bradleys eyes landed on his scottish friend. The brunette tried to grab it but the younger boy pulled it away. "Who's "unknown" ?" Connor asked him with a raised eyebrow. A shiver ran down Bradleys back.
"Why? Did he text me something?" He asked frantically and tried to get his phone from his friend who was holding it out of his reach. "Yeah he did. And it was something kinda intense so I'm asking you who it is."
The boy asked and Bradley looked around at his older friends. Tristan looked kind of pissed and it confused the smaller boy but he shook his off and grabbed his phone from his friend and turned it on.

Unknown: I will be watching over you tonight can't wait to see that cute face and hot body of yours ;) xx

Bradleys face immediately paled at the message and he swallowed thickly. "You good?" Tristan asked and Bradley nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, can we go back to the hotel though?"
That night Bradley changed in the bathroom and kept his lights off wich lead to him running into his wardrobe. As he was laying in bed, peeking at the closed blinds anxiously, his phone buzzed again.

Unknown: Heard you're alone, can I come over? xx

He threw his phone down to the floor and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. His heart was beating out of his chest and he felt tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't want to be alone, he felt scared. Bradley hesitantly unlocked the door and grabbed his blanket and pillow before leaving the room. The brunette didn't even have to think about where to go, his feet immediately moved into the direction and soon he found himself knocking on the door. After about two minutes a very tired looking Tristan opened the door, staring at Bradley with half opened eyes. "Brad? Are you alright?" He asked groggily and Bradley looked down at his feet in embarrassment. "Um... Could I-I maybe sleep here tonight?" He asked hesitantly and Tristan seemed to notice the state he was in as he stepped to the side and let the smaller boy enter his room.
Bradley stood by the wadrobe as Tristan sat down on the bed. "Come on, since when are you so shy?" He asked and Bradley shuffled closer before sitting down next to the blonde. After a few seconds of comfortable silence Tristan looked over at his friend. "I only have a single bed but I can sleep on the floor if you have a problem with sharing a bed." Tristan told the boy and he looked up at him slowly. "No, of course not. I don't mind sharing at all." He said with a small smile wich Tristan returned immediately. Bradley laid down on the bed and Tristan followed suit. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist who felt a warm feeling spreading across his body onto every single piece of his being. He felt safe in Tristans arms. "Is this okay?" The blonde boy whispered softly and Bradley immediately nodded. "Yes, this is perfect..."

When rehearsals came around the next day, Bradley wasn't as tired anymore. The brunette felt like nothing could harm him when he was with this boy. This damn boy with his beautiful blue eyes and pretty blonde hair... And that was when Bradley realized he was slowly falling for a special boy named Tristan. He wanted to be in Tristans arms again, smell his scent again and feel safe again...
"Bradley how many times do I have to tell you to concentrate!" The crew member yelled and Bradley was snapped out of his trance. He could swoon over Tristan later, it was time to get work done. They continued with the rehearsing for about three more hours until everybody decided to go back to the hotel and get a drink at the hotel bar. They drove over in a taxi together and Bradley received yet another message.

Unknown: Can't wait to see you tonight, princess xx

His eyes widened and he felt ice cold fear rushing down his back. See him tonight? What was that supposed to mean? He was pulled out of his thoughts when someone grabbed his shoulder. Bradley flinched violently and looked over at James with wide eyes. "Woah sorry man, didn't mean to scare you like that but we're here."
The older male said and Bradley looked out of the window to see the hotel right there. He hesitantly got out of the car and slowly trailed behind his friends when they all entered the lobby one by one. His thoughts ran wild as they approached the bar. He then came to the conclusion it would be better to just lock himself in his room so he froze in his step. Connor was the first to notice and turn around. "Aren't you coming Brad?" He asked and Bradley shook his head. "Nah mate I'm tired and we gotta be up early tomorrow. I'll just head to bed but I'll see you at breakfast okay?" He said while slowly walking backwards towards the elevator already anxious. His scottish friend luckily didn't question him but just wished him a good night and Bradley arrived at the elevator and entered. Another person was already standing in the back of the small room but he didn't take a good glance at him. His phone buzzed again and Bradley slowly took it out.

Unknown: i like those pants on you but I think they'd look way better on the floor.

He immediately froze at the message. Could it be...? He quickly typed in the first ever message back.

Me: Who are you?

Bradley could have sworn his heart stopped beating as he heard a small notification sound behind him. The person that had been texting him was standing behind him. He clutched his phone in his hand until his knuckles turned white as he stared at the small display that showed what floor he was on. 12... 13... And... 14! The doors opened and he dashed out of the small space and ran towards his door. He felt tears welling up in his eyes as he ran through the corridor and tried to slam his key into the lock with his shaking fingers when he finally arrived. "Bradley?" A voice behind him asked and his head whipped around and his eyes met with ocean blue ones that were staring straight at him. Bradley never was so happy to see Tristan but the guy in the elevator was still hunting his thoughts. "Are you okay, man?" Tristan asked and Bradley spotted the dark figure at the end of the corridor. He felt the air escaping his lungs and his heart beat out of his chest. Staring straight at the figure, his hands began to shake more and more. "No." He whispered after debating what to do for a solid minute. Tristan furrowed his eyebrows before looking around and spotting the creepy guy at the elevator. He slowly turned back towards Bradley and saw his small brunette friend looking terrified. "Do you want to come to my room?" He asked softly and Bradley nodded after a few seconds of hesitation. Tristan unlocked the door to his room wich was only about three rooms away from Bradleys and let the smaller brunette step in first. He closed the door behind himself and looked over at his friend who was leaning against the wall with tears in his eyes. "Y-you maybe just saved my life." He whispered before slowly sliding down the wall and burying his face in his knees, beginning to sob softly. Tristan slowly approached his friend and kneeled down in front of him. "Has he been following you?" He asked softly and Bradley looked up with a sniffle. "H-he texted me..." He whispered and Tristan nodded. "What exactly did he text you?" He asked and the smaller boy handed his phone to the blonde who read the messages in disgust. "Bastard..." He mumbled to himself and looked up at the boy in front of him who was still crying silently.
"I promise he will never get so close to you again." He whispered and kissed Bradleys forehead softly. About half an hour later the boys went to sleep and Tristan held Bradley in his arms tightly until he was absolutely sure the boy was sleeping. He carefully stepped out of the bed and left the room with Bradleys phone clutched in his hand.

Me: Can we meet up?

Unknown: You ran from me only a few hours ago.

Me: I wasn't running from you, I would never. Can we meet up at the bar?

Unknown: I'll be there, baby boy.

Tristan entered the bar and looked around before spotting a guy in a black hoodie sitting at the bar. He slowly walked over to him and sat down next to the guy.
"I already guessed it wasn't Bradley texting." He said before putting his glass of whiskey down. "Smart." Tristan said sarcastically making the man chuckle dryly. "I guess you called the police huh?" He asked. "They'll be here in a about a minute." Tristan said and leaned closer to the male. "If I ever see you anywhere near Bradley again or hear from new messages on his phone you will be six feet under in less than two hours. If I ever only see you sneezing in his direction I will punch you so hard you will be eating with a straw for the next two years." With that said, Tristan got up and walked away but he heard the noise of a chair being thrown back and a voice. "I might end up in jail but as soon as I'm out of there I will be back, I will find your little band, put you and your friends in your grave and f*ck your boyfriend so hard he won't even know his own name the next-"
The male was cut off by a hard punch being thrown at him. He fell onto the floor and Tristan was on top him in an instant, throwing punch after punch at him. It took about two minutes and a gallon of blood before one of the other guests pulled Tristan away from the beaten up guy. "Don't you dare to ever come near him again you bastard!!" Tristan yelled at him. The police showed up and the man was taken away. The blonde finally turned around when the police drove away but froze as soon as his eyes met with chocolate brown ones. "Tris, why did you hit him?" He asked with a face that displayed shock. "He threatened to rape you, Brad. I can't just let him say stuff like that. Especially not about you. What if-" This time it was Tristan who was cut off, but not by a punch. Bradley was standing on his tip toes, kissing the blonde with passion. As they pulled away to breathe, they were both smiling from ear to ear and Bradley felt safe once again.
__________________

I literally can't believe it. I have almost 1k reads and I'm #1 on Tradley. I'm so thankful and I love every single one of you. I can't thank you enough but maybe this long one shot can express my thankfulness <3

Love, Tris xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
11.4K 342 10
- Jian Oneshots - /Twoshots - /Threeshots -Sneak Peeks - Pickles -Story Ideas - Basically me constantly rewriting different scenarios where two "...
41.1K 708 49
*this book is complete and I don't plan to update it anymore* First of all as all story's about irl people start... I respect that there not together...
596K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...