Falling for a thug ( Book one...

By nmillionn

This story is about how a girl name unique meets a drug dealer name Vontae , and ends up falling in love . To... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Capter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CHAPTER
Author Note
BOOK TWO ( falling for a thug ) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 9

853 17 0
By nmillionn

King POV

My name cause me and my boy Vontae the king of these streets . I was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia so i know these streets better than anyone . Im 6'2 and i have 1 sister but she stays in another state with my mother .

My mother and father are separated but she don't approve of my lifestyle so she X me out but ima big dawg , she ain't gotta approve cause only god can judge me . Nobody else and i know for sure what im doing ain't good but shidd its the only way i can provide for me .

My sister is 14 and she's growing up fast , but i personally think that if they was really my mother and father they'll support me through any and every situation .

Anyways as im driving i see a girl laying on a bench and im thinking to myself damn why baby girl out here all by herself . So i stopped my car and walked up to her and when i did she had buries all over her body like somebody beat her but i wasn't gone leave her out here because in Atlanta is either Get kidnapped or being safe and its better safe then sorry .

i started standing over her but she was already woke and when she looked up its like she seen a ghost . Because her eyes got big and then she had me a attitude but baby girl was thick asf and beautiful 😩, damn i might just found the one for me .

" ma you alright ? I said

" Does it look like im fucking alright ? She said

" look you can drop the attitude because i can leave yo ass here , i said

" Noo im sorry , its just my body hurting real bad and i can't deal with the pain .

" Come on , you can come stay with me . My house empty asf and i need company .

" When i carried her to the car i swear it felt like i found wifey . She was so beautiful and to think who would do this to her , I personally don't know her but i know for a fact i wanna get to know her .

* 1 hour later *

We pulled up to my house and i gently shook her letting her know we made it , she didn't have anything with her so there was nothing to carry . When she finally came out of the sleepiness her eyes got bright letting me know that she was very impressed with how im living . I showed her around my house and the room she will be sleeping in and i started to ask her questions because i can tell she's hard to read .

" why were you laying on a bench ? I asked

" Because my mother always beat me and take her anger out on me for no reason and i was so tired and heart broken because how can a mother do that to her only daughter ? The only daughter who loved and cared for her ? She said crying

" I know how it is because my mother and father disown me because of a situation . I said getting angry all over agin

" wait you not no serial killer right ? She said

" I laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting but the look on her face tells me she was dead serious .

No of course not ma . I said

Thank god , she said chuckling a lil

I have some clothes for you , for tonight because tomorrow im taking you shopping . I said

Thank you . She said

She followed me to my room and got the clothes , so while she was in the tub or whatever i went downstairs and cooked , Rotel dip and hot wings . I know for a fact she gone like this and i didn't bother to ask about her face cause what she said earlier explained it all . I seen her coming downstairs and decided to fix her food and drink .

Aweee he knows how to cook . She said smiling

yea ma i know a lil bit . I said smiling

Hmm well tell me something about you . She said

Lets see . My name king , im 21 and i was originally born and raised in Atlanta but when my mother them started showing lil interest in me shidd i had to start getting it how it is , i was in and out of jail all my life but i did in fact graduate high school with a 4.0 .

So wym when you said get it how you live .. omg your in a gang aren't you ? She said

Yep . I said so nonchalant

Well my name Taylor short for tay . Im from Louisiana but recently moved back down here to Atlanta , I go to north shore high school and im in the 11th grade . She said

Damnnn so you my lil youngin ? I said smirking

Shut up ugly . She said

Damn I like her vibe already , but a nigga was getting tired so i told her goodnight and sleep well . I went in my room and stripped getting in the water and letting all my pain go . When i finished i put my on boxers and laid in bed , thinking bout ma but dozed off .

Suddenly my door busted open and she came in with tears in her eyes letting me know that something was wrong with her .

wipe your eyes , what you crying for beautiful ?

umm im sorry to wake you up but i can't sleep and i was wondering can i come lay with you , i promise I'll be gone before you wake up .

nah yeen gotta be gone , come here

Getting in bed with me I pulled her close and she instantly started crying letting all her tears go . I stroked her hair while she laid on my chest and her lil sobs quickly turned into little snores .

* NEXT MORNING *

When i woke up the next morning , shawty was still sleep so i just continued to hold her not wanting to wake sleeping beauty up . Then once she started to move , she turned around and looked at me & started smiling .

" See something you like ?

" Yess i do , honestly . Thanks for holding me last night , I really felt safe and secure with you

" no problem beautiful , ion mind holding you .

" are you hungry ?

" yea i am

" ok , I'll cook you some breakfast .

" ok

she left out the room im guessing to do her hygiene stuff , then i got up and went in my bathroom to brush my teeth and shit . When i finished i went downstairs and seen her cooking and when i tell you she was fine .. damnnnn she was fine asf , thick in all the right places . I went behind her gently grabbed her waist , she turned around and hugged me and i leaned in because her lips was looking so soft .

She started to get into the kiss a lil more because she instantly started sucking on my neck , and to think i thought she was shy . Lol , I can feel the hickeys forming on neck but Ian complaining . I picked her up and sat her on the dresser getting between her legs , then i started sucking on her neck and she was moaning , starching my back going crazy . I can tell this ain't what she want though so I ain't gone push my limits .

Backing away from her , she put her head down but i picked it back up . Smiling she said she was sorry for going a lil over bored but she didn't have to apologize cause a nigga was digging it no lie .

" am you ain't gotta apologize cause truth he told i was feeling that no lie .

I got this feeling between my legs when you started sucking on my neck and its still there a lil bit . Idk what to or what that is

I can help with that if you want me to & it's because i just got you wet

can you please help me with that ?

yea but let's eat first

going in the kitchen I see she cook some eggs , bacon , sausage , grits and pancakes with orange juice . She fixed our plates and then came to sit down , eating my food i think i fell in love all over again . Damn she know how to cook i thought once we finished she looked uncertain about something and i was determined to find out what .

" Whats wrong ?

" idk , just thinking about everything . I'm really stressed

" come here

I picked her up and kissed her and she kissed back then I walked us up the stairs as she continued to suck on my neck making me harder and harder by the minute . I sat down on the bed while she was sitting on lap and we didn't say a thing but hold each other . She started to move a lil letting me know that she felt my hardness then she started grinding on me and i swear i wanted her rn the way i was feeling bruh but i was determined to wait .

can you help me now ? i still have that feeling

Yea come here

I picked her up and laid her on the bed getting between her legs i gently pulled the boxers off and the big shirt she had on . Her cat was pretty asf and it was fat , she had some nice titties too . I started to suck on her neck leaving my mark then i went down to chest and started sucking on her nipples . Taking one titty in my mouth i gently massage the other making her moan in pleasure . Then i went down and slipped 1 finger in and Ian gone lie she was wet asf , I started pumping in and out of her while sucking on her clit and she was moaning and starching my back . Stop running ma and take it i said eating her out . She cummed and i licked it up but when i was about to get up she grabbed me back down and kissed me , I kissed back and she flipped us over getting on top but i had to stop her cause ik she wasn't ready for this .

nah ma you ain't ready i said but she rolled her eyes and went in the bathroom to clean her self up .

im sorry babe . I said

No answer

Come here

No answer

I walked over to her and put her on my lap , what you mad for ? I said . because you just did whatever you did now i want more she said looking mad . Im sorry but ik you not ready for it no matter how many times you say you are and im willing to wait I said . Yea whatever im tired she said yawing . Well gts , i gotta go somewhere . Call my phone if you need me i said giving her my number ..

wait where are you going ? She said with sad eyes

I gotta go handle some business ma . I'll be back before you wake up , i promise i said going in the bathroom to brush my teeth . When i came out she was still looking mad , come here i said . She came over to me and sat on my lap

ima be back before you wake up , i promise Ian gone be gone for long , you got a nigga walking roun with a whole bunch of hickeys i said

ok , gimme a kiss & im sorry . I can cover them up for you . She said

aight and nah yeen gotta do that now everybody know that im vibing with somebody cause the hickeys give it all away

I got up and gave her a kiss but she deepened it letting me know she ain't want me to go . she got up and walked me to the front door and i gave her another hug and kiss before leaving . Going into the garage I got the keys to my all black Range Rover and was ready to go .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)
31.5K 2.7K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 253 24
A guy fall in love with his own girl best friend. He is afraid of getting friend zoned if he confess his love. Something unexpected took place. A di...
15.1K 508 41
This is an alternate universe August has not become famous yet and is still on the streets of New Orleans slanging crack. This book has strong langu...