I Love You, Kiddo. (BoyxBoy)

By SaimaNafis

Finley Reynolds is a gay teenager whose goal is to get into a good college and make his parents proud. He is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus chapter
Sequel/Spin off

I Love You, Kiddo. (BoyxBoy)

46.4K 869 50
By SaimaNafis

Hey everyone,

I have finally found a storyline for a gay themed story. I was a bit hesistant to write at first but I wanted to give it a shot and post the 1st chapter and see the reviews I get. Based on that I will decide if I continue with the story or not.

Disclaimer:

I do not live in New York so I do not know how the education system works there. I may do some research on that,if I continue with my story. But for now I will be skipping the parts where I have to describe the whole class structure or the teaching methodology. Hope you all will bear with me on that.

It's a BoyxBoy story, so if you don't support gay love, I suggest you don't read it. And if you read it, DO NOT speak foul.

And lastly, this is the first time I am writing a gay story, hope I get all the support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 37
When Finley Bowers decided to study abroad in England, he wasn't expecting to fall in love. But when Harlyn Evans shows up in his life, he brings a w...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

13.1K 340 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
2.7M 122K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
788K 24.5K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...