Once Upon an Alien

By lizzy_the_alien

New edited version out now!!! I highly recommend reading that one instead, as this was the very first rough w... More

One- The Hike pt. 1
Two- The Hike pt. 2
Three- Dark Caves
Four- Scouting
Five- A Warning
Six- Split
Seven- New Allies
Eight- Keep Moving
Nine- An Idea
Ten- Monsters
Eleven- Lost and Found
Twelve- Run
Thirteen- Hiding
Fifteen- Someone New
Sixteen- Confrontation
Seventeen- It's Time
Eighteen- Success
Nineteen- Space Travel
Twenty- Relaxing in Space
Twenty One- New World
Twenty Two- In Laws
Twenty Three- Lost
Twenty Four- New Room
Twenty Five- Shopping
Twenty Six- The Meeting
Twenty Seven- The Ball
Twenty Eight- Disconnected
Twenty Nine- Lycans
Thirty- New Mates
Thirty One- Intruder
Thirty Two- Explanations
Thirty Three- Innocence
Thirty Four- Fiery Mate
Thirty Five- Reunion
Thirty Six- Return to the Castle
Thirty Seven- Remember Earth
Thirty Eight- Game Plan
Thirty Nine- Visiting
Forty- Names
Forty One- The Great Meeting
Forty Two- A Child of the Stars
Forty Three- A Hard Goodbye
Forty Four- Time on Ship
Forty Five- Return to Earth
Forty Six- Training
Forty Seven- Sister
Forty Eight- Prepare For Battle
Forty Nine- Battle
Fifty- Aftermath
Fifty One- Epilogue
Sequel
Rewrite?
New Release!!!

Fourteen- Stay Away

3.3K 193 6
By lizzy_the_alien

MORGAN

I lost track of time being in the dark cave not being able to see the daylight. I did not know if I had been down here for hours or if it had been a day already. Earlier I thought I heard voices and maybe some rocks falling but that did not last long and the eerie silence took over once more.

Maybe the cave and rocks were hiding my scent from those monsters, I thought to myself. That is what I have decided they were; monsters. Awful thoughts had been overwhelming my brain for however long it had been now.

Xenophon was probably trying to impregnate me then he would kill me. Maybe it was an experiment? Maybe it took a human host to carry their spawn and that is why they were really here. The thoughts that ran through my head were truly terrifying and disturbing and it took all I had in me to rid my mind of them for any period of time.

After being in here for a while I realized there was no food for me. I had forgotten my backpack when I ran. I did not even bring a blanket, making it even colder in the already cold damp cave. I shivered even thinking about my warm blanket and how I yearned for it.

My mind slipped for a moment as I thought of Xenophon and Zeek's warmth, how they were so warm when they held me. The thought of it make my stomach become warm on the inside and fill with butterflies, but I quickly snapped out of it.

All I could do was cuddle to a cold rock to keep any cave breeze from getting to me, and wrapping my arms around my legs. I had to use my own body heat to my advantage.

I stopped to wonder how long I should stay down here? How long until they would leave me alone. They did say they were leaving in a day or something like that. I did not know if I could last too long in here, I would get hungry and too cold eventually.

After the extensive thinking session I had, I decided it would be best if I slept for a while. That way I would conserve my energy for when I had to run next.

I hunkered down keeping myself as warm as possible, before falling into a chilled sleep.

XENOPHON

After she saw my claws, the face she made broke my heart into a million splintered pieces. She looked terrified. I was terrified. What had I done? I did not even hear my brother say anything, all I could see was her horrified face.

Before I knew it she had taken off. I was still frozen in place. How could I have done that to her? My brothers gathered around me, equally as confused and shocked.

I had to catch her. I quickly get up, changing into my dragon like Dyspherian form before letting out the loudest and deepest roar I could. I was letting her know I was on my way.

My brothers quickly joined me in their Dyspherian forms, and took off shortly after I did. I heard my brothers calling after me, but I could not let her get away. I had one thing on my mind and that was my mate, my love.

I knew she would be terrified of me but I needed her. I needed her to even think right now. I did slow when I thought about what was really happening right now. She was scared, no, terrified and running from me.

I knew I should not have been, but for some reason anger took over me. I let out a second roar just as loud as the first. I was angry that my mate was scared of me. I was angry she had dared to run from me. Did she not realize who she was? Who she belonged to?

I promised to keep her safe, which I always would, but she ran from me. She left me and that sparked a horrid furry inside of me. I knew my eyes would be pitch black right now, and I was sure my brothers would soon be able to tell.

I knew I was on her trail but I was cut off by my brothers both standing in front of me. They both growled and snapped at me, signaling for me to stand down. I knew I would be able to take one of them on, but both of them would be able to take me down.

I growled at them before melting down into my humanoid form. Zeek and Zor soon did the same, having angry looks on their faces instantly.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zor growled. Zeek looked very defensive, I knew he felt for Morgan and this just proved it. It honestly made me angrier to see him, or anyone else defending my mate, the one I connected with.

"I am going after my mate now please back away before I take you both out," I say in a low warning tone. They both stay in their defensive positions in front of me. I growl loudly, as if to give a last warning.

"You hurt her, Xeno. You hurt her bad. She is terrified of you. Do you honestly think she is gonna run into your arms after what just happened? She's probably hiding from all of us right now to be honest," Zeek said, his angered expression turning into a sad one. He looked hurt even.

My face dropped as well as my heart. He was right. She was afraid of all of us. She must have realized it was us she saw fighting. My heart ached that she had run from me, but I still wanted to at least know where she is in case something bad happened.

"I need to find her. I just need to know she is safe," I say to my brothers. They nod and allow me to walk past them. They stay behind me as I fallow Morgan's scent trail she left behind.

I fallowed it to a cave entrance but it ended there. The rocks and moisture acted like shield against her scent. I sighed, but I knew she was in there.

I slowly entered the cave, my eyes beginning to glow as my night vision kicked in. I heard some rocks roll behind me, but I payed no attention to it. We walked in the cave for a few minutes before stopping.

"She must be in here," I say.

"I'm sure she's fine, Xeno. Wouldn't you feel it if she wasn't?" Zeek asked.

"I'm not sure, I didn't feel it when she fell or when I scratched her,"

"True, but maybe in your neutral form you'll feel more. You're not distracted by anything right now, before you were. You were angry and when you scratched her you were... um... well you know," Zeek says, rolling his eyes at the last statement. I nodded.

We left the cave, but stayed close to it. If anything happened to her I wanted to be the first one there. I sent Zeek back to the campsite to gather Morgan's things. I figured even if she was in the cave we could leave her things at the mouth. That way when she came out she could have them and it served as a kind of a peace offering as well.

I stayed with Zor, who remained silent for a few minutes before he spoke.

"She's connected to you. She'll come around, Xe," His statement took me by surprise, as he was never the comforting type. I gave him the smallest smile, before looking back to the cave.

Zeek appeared not long later, carrying all of Morgan's belongings. I thanked him before taking them over to the cave opening and setting them neatly on a large rock. I looked into the cave once more before returning to my brothers who had taken seats in high branches above the cave.

After a few hours I began to have a a feeling of cloudiness in my head. Confused, I tried to shake it off but I soon realized the cause; Morgan was asleep.

I took this opportunity to slip into her dreams as I had done before we met. As I looked at her, she was in a cold cave, like a dark hole in a wall. It was small, but it would easily fit two of her.

"Morgan?" my voice lightly echoed against the rock walls. She looked up, her eyes growing wide.

"Stay away from me!" she yelled, trying to push herself as far back into the cave as she could. My heart sank as she looked at me.

"Please, Morgan, I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt you, I would never purposely hurt you. Please," I begged, my heart aching just looking at her.

"No! You're a monster! You've probably been lying to me this entire time!" she hissed back at me.

"No I haven't. I swear, you can ask Zeek and Zor,"

"They're in on it too! You're probably all wanted to use me for reproducing or something awful!" Morgan said, shaking her head with a disgusted look across her beautiful face. I had to stop and stare at her confused at that one. I could not help but give a little giggle as well.

"What are you talking about? Why would we need you for reproducing?" I questioned, closing my eyes and lightly shaking my head in amusement.

"I-I don't know! You're up to something horrible now go away! Leave me alone!" she yelled, crossing her arms as she pressed herself against the cave wall.

I frowned at her before thinking about my next plan of action. It was then I looked around at where we were. She had blocked herself into a small area of a cave, which lead to the small pocket she was in. I walked over to the rocks and moved them all until I was back into the main cave.

My eyes went black. She left me, and hid from me, and even made it so I would not even be able to find her or get her scent if something bad went down. I was furious at her for being so selfish. I walked back to where she was and I turned to her, my claws growing out.

"You," I said, my voice deepening as I turned into a beastly creature. "You left me, you hid yourself away and you took everything from me!" I roared at her. I turned into my full Dyspherian form and stood towering over her. I saw her eyes swell with tears and she began sobbing.

"Please, please don't hurt me, don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want. Please don't hurt me!" she sobbed and begged.

I melted. My heart melted and crumbled as the realization hit me hard; I really did terrify her. She even thought I would go as far as to hurt her purposefully and kill her. I quickly shifted back to my normal form before reaching an arm out to her.

"Please, no that's not what I want at all. I want you, only you. I love you, I never meant to hurt you or scare you, please. Please come back to me," I pleaded. She continued to sob before saying one last line to me before I pulled out of her dream.

"Stay. Away." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 259 33
Isidra yearns to become one of the Andarae, a global peacekeeping force of mortals and dragons. Syl has a grudge against the Andarae because they bet...
1.2K 52 30
As an alien invasion begins on Earth, a hiking trip among several friends will turn into a survival mission and an epic adventure. When Morgan faces...
88.3K 4K 65
In a world ravaged by ruins, the game of hide and seek takes a scandalous turn as Macon is whisked away from Earth by two smoking-hot aliens. Brace y...
36K 2.1K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...