Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

By lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... More

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 36 : Hope

1.7K 67 31
By lovesickyuno

Songs to listen to { ON REPEAT } :
1) Take Me To You by Got7
2) Can't Go by Ben

Three days later, it was already the night of Jennie's birthday gala, Jisoo was at home, getting ready. She looked at herself in the mirror, she was in a lacey off-the-shoulders black cocktail dress that stopped right at her knees and enhanced her curves perfectly, it was the perfect evening dress. And her hair was simple but neat. Jisoo put her hair up neatly in a half updo, and she was satisfied with her makeup as well. She had on a red lip. Jisoo then completed her look with a simple silver necklace with a small shiny locket.

After getting ready, Jisoo finally left for the party, it was a 20 minute drive from her place.

Jisoo then walked towards the entrance, giving her invitation to the bodyguards. Not long after she was already inside, she was grateful that she was early and she saw Jackson and Jennie greeting guests, and Jackson and Jennie walked over towards her and Jennie squealed as they hugged.

"Happy birthday Jennie!!", Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you!! Thank God you came early.", Jennie sighed in relief.

"Everything is looking good so far.", Jisoo smiled and Jennie smiled, suddenly she excused herself, going over to greet their other guests, leaving the bestfriends behind. Jisoo then looked around, as if looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for?", Jackson said knowingly.

"No one..", Jisoo said as she looked at Jackson.

A few minutes later, Jinyoung walked in the party, and Jennie saw him as she was talking to some social elites by the entrance, she immediately walked over towards her bestfriend, excited.

"Jinyoung!!", Jennie squealed hugging him.

"Hey, happy birthday!! I'm sorry I'm a bit late.", Jinyoung said hugging her back, "Also..you look beautiful.", he said after they pulled away.

"Please Jinyoung you're not even late, it literally just started..also you don't look so bad for yourself.", Jennie smiled, Jinyoung smiled back and he started looking around, as if looking for something until he finally found what he was looking for, or who he was looking for.

His eyes then landed on Jisoo who was across the room, and his heart skipped a thousand beats at that, she looked beautiful in Jinyoung's eyes. He then quickly looked away before Jisoo could notice.

Jisoo on the other hand saw him too, he was talking to one of the social elites that were there, and like Jinyoung, she looked away too, she was still hurt over what Jinyoung had said to her that night, the words still replaying in her head. She knew that Jinyoung was drunk, but she also realised that your thoughts are sober when you're drunk.

The party went on fine later after that, and Jennie had just finished her birthday speech. Jinyoung smiled as he watched his bestfriend smiling after her speech being done. Jennie did look happier now, and Jinyoung was beyond grateful because almost a year ago, he almost lost his bestfriend.

Jennie's birthday gala were full of social elites, models and some actors, of course most of them mingled with Jisoo and Jinyoung. Jisoo and Jinyoung had been ignoring each other's existence the whole night, despite stealing glances, it was starting to look like a contest of who can act like they care less.

Jisoo was enjoying the party until her eyes landed on Jinyoung for what seemed like the 8th time that night. He was across the room from her. She then saw that Jinyoung was talking to one of the models, and Jisoo saw the way she held her arm, smiling and laughing flirtariously, and what seemed to bother Jisoo even more was that Jinyoung didn't seem to mind.

Suddenly, Jinyoung looked up and their eyes met, and Jisoo's heart skipped. All they could hear was silence amidst the crowd, eventhough it was filled with chatters.

That was when Jisoo was struck by all their memories together, it all came back to her—how they first met, their needy messy night in Busan, their first kiss, the rooftop—everything. It all came back to her and Jisoo felt her heart physically aching.

That was when Jinyoung saw the hurt flashing through her eyes, and he saw how her big doe eyes started getting glassy, and that was when he gave up on pretending as if he didn't care. Because he did, and all he wanted to do now was take Jisoo into his arms and let her cry.

Jisoo broke their eye contact, and she walked away, leaving the venue to get some air. Jinyoung saw and he decided to chase after her because he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me..", he said to the other guests as he quickly went after Jisoo.

Jisoo quickly got out of the venue trying to regain herself, and she found herself in the parking lot. She took a deep breath, recomposing herself. All night all she did was hold herself together, trying her best to not breakdown. And all it took was one look from Jinyoung to ruin her.

Jinyoung on the other hand had finally caught up with Jisoo, and he was now heavy breathing as he looked at Jisoo who was calming herself down.

"Jisoo..", he called out and Jisoo turned around at someone calling her name. She rolled her eyes when she saw that it was Jinyoung. Jisoo then walked away but Jinyoung held her wrist, stopping her.

"What?!", Jisoo snapped, yanking her wrist away.

"Jisoo I..", Jinyoung trailed.

"What now Jinyoung? Are you going to call me an idiot again? Are you going to make me feel like I'm the worst person alive?!!", Jisoo spat, heavy breathing, "Do it!! Say it again!!! Say it!! Say you hate me!!", Jisoo spat, welling up with tears, heavy breathing.

"Look, I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean to-"

"You know what hurt me most? The fact that you said I don't love you. I can't believe after all the pain you've put me through-"

"Wait what? The pain I put you through?", Jinyoung said defensively, "Last time I checked, you walked out on me.", he spat, "You're the one who keeps putting me through hell Jisoo!!", Jinyoung spat.

"Excuse me? Fine! But I hope you know that you do the fucking same to me!! Your words that night broke me Jinyoung!!", Jisoo said heavy breathing, "And there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you Jinyoung. How could you say that I don't love you, and for the record I never wanted to walk out on you, I just didn't have a choice.", Jisoo said, heavy breathing, the hurt in her voice evident.

"Look.", Jinyoung said sighing as he raked his hair back, "I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it Jisoo. I'm sorry, I wasn't in my right state of mind.", Jinyoung said pleadingly.

"You're always sorry!! And It doesn't matter if you meant it or not..It's the fact that you thought of it Jinyoung..", Jisoo said, clearly hurt, "How can such a thought cross your head?!", Jisoo said, "You know damn well that I'd do anything for you.", Jisoo spat, "I did what I did for you, so you wouldn't get into trouble being with me...so that we wouldn't hurt anyone around us..but you even failed to see that.", Jisoo said voice cracking.

"Jisoo..listen to me.", Jinyoung said pleadingly as he took Jisoo's hand, but Jisoo yanked it away.

"I put myself through so much for you Jinyoung, I sacrificed so much for you!! I didn't want to leave but your mum begged me Jinyoung, I did that so you wouldn't get in trouble, I didn't mean to put you through hell, and please fucking remember that everytime I put you through hell, I do the same to myself!! You think you're the only one in pain? I am too.", Jisoo yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"Jisoo..", he said as he gripped her shoulders.

"You killed me Jinyoung!! When you said you wanted to hate me and that I don't love you..how could you!! How can you say something so fucking stupid Jinyoung!! It hurt so much!! You killed me inside!!", Jisoo spat, tears streaming down her face as she pushed Jinyoung repeatedly, "And I hate you..I hate you so much for that..", Jisoo sobbed, still hitting his chest, crying.

"Jisoo..", Jinyoung said as he held her, and she fell into his arms crying, Jinyoung then hugged her as tightly as he could, realising how much his words that one drunken night damaged Jisoo.

"You're such a dick Jinyoung! I hate you.", Jisoo cried into his chest.

"I know I am Jisoo.", Jinyoung sighed as he swayed them slowly back and forth. Jisoo then pulled away from, heavy breathing, cheeks tear stained.

"I-i can't do this Jinyoung, this hurts too much..", she sniffled, walking away quickly, leaving Jinyoung dumbfounded.

Jisoo made her way to the ladies quickly, to adjust herself. She looked in the mirror, her bloodshot eyes, and she stared at her reflection as tears slip. She hasn't cried over Jinyoung in so long. And she could've sworn that she thought that she was okay, well she thought.

Jisoo then took a deep breath, calming herself down. She then took out her makeup pouch in her bag, fixing her makeup.

After 10 minutes she was finally done, she took a deep breath, trying to keep her cool. She then figured that she could survive for two more hours at this party.

For Jennie and Jackson ! Jisoo thought. Jisoo got out of the ladies and was surprised to see Kangjoon outside, somewhat waiting for her.

"Are you alright?", Kangjoon asked.

"Y-yes..", Jisoo said, looking away as she nodded.

"I saw everything you know, I saw you running here in tears too..", Kangjoon said quietly, and Jisoo looked up at him, not knowing what to say, "Is he the lucky guy?", Kangjoon asked with a sad smile.

"I don't know if you can call it lucky.", Jisoo said with a scoff, "But don't worry, thank you Kangjoon. I'm fine.", Jisoo said with a tight smile.

The party went on fine afterwards although Jisoo continued to avoid Jinyoung for the rest of the night.

Not long after, it was finally time to go home. Jisoo went over towards Jennie and Jackson.

"I think I'm going to call it a night guys.", Jisoo smiled, and Jennie frowned.

"Already?", Jackson asked but before Jisoo could respond, a voice had cut her off.

"I'm going to call it a night as well.", Jinyoung said and he was behind Jisoo. Jisoo pursed her lips at hearing his voice.

"Youngie you too?", Jennie frowned.

"Sorry Jen.", Jinyoung smiled weakly, Jisoo glanced back at him and their eyes met for awhile. Jisoo then leaned in to hug Jennie.

"Thank you so much, happy birthday Jennie!", Jisoo said as they hugged.

"No, thank you.", Jennie smiled, and Jisoo then hugged Jackson, Jackson raised an eyebrow at her, as if to ask are you okay? Jisoo nodded slowly with a smile to assure him.

After their goodbyes, Jisoo slowly walked to the parking lot, to go get her car. Jinyoung walked behind her, head down, and Jisoo knew that he was right behind her, she sighed because she knew they would've been going home hand in hand tonight if the universe had fought harder for them.

She then stopped in her tracks, turning around to face Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked up and saw Jisoo looking at him so hopefully. Jinyoung then walked towards her. Looking down at her, eyes gleaming. Her glassy eyes seemed so full of hope.

"Jinyoung..", she said in an almost whisper.

And that was when Jinyoung cupped her cheek, and caressed it lightly and then Jinyoung kissed her, and sparks flew. Jisoo kissed back as a tear slipped, because she didn't realise how much she missed this until now. They then pulled away, leaning their foreheads against each other, catching their breaths, Jinyoung then wiped Jisoo's tears with his thumb, which only resulted in more tears slipping, because Jisoo wanted more than anything to be with Jinyoung, but she knew that that was impossible, and this was not right when her mind found it's way back to the argument they both had earlier.

She then pulled away.

"Sorry..", she said, barely audible, walking away with tear stained cheeks, leaving Jinyoung hanging once again. Jinyoung raked his hair back as he felt a big lump in his throat. He then walked away and went to his car as well. He leaned back in his driver's seat.

I take back everything I said, just please come home Jisoo. Jinyoung thought as a tear slipped.

Jisoo on the other hand was driving home with a broken heart hoping to God that their love will find it's way again.

-

The next day, Jackson had picked Jennie up early in the morning, Jennie hesitated to go at first because she was exhausted from her party the night before but eventually gave in to her boyfriend, considering that he insisted.

"Baby, where are we going?", Jennie asked, but Jackson then shook his head with a mischiveous smile, and Jennie huffed when Jackson didn't want to say anything.

"It's no surprise if I tell you.", Jackson smiled, eyes never leaving the road, and after awhile, Jennie found herself staring at him, smiling while thinking, how did I get so lucky with you? Jennie thought and that was when it hit her how much he turned her life around, how much joy he gave her. Jackson then noticed how Jennie was staring at him with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Jackson laughed.

"Nothing.", Jennie smiled, looking away. Ten minutes later, they finally arrived in front of a house. It had a modern design outside, it was lovely.

Jennie looked at it in awe as she combed her hair back, but then she looked at Jackson, perplexed.

"Isn't it nice?", Jackson smiled.

"Yeah, but whose house is this?", Jennie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well..", Jackson shrugged, "Let's go inside, shall we?", Jackson asked, reaching his hand out to his girlfriend, and Jennie frowned.

"Okay.", she said as she took his hand, they explored the house and Jennie loved every corner of it, it was modern and classy. After exploring the whole house they were finally in the living room.

"Whose house is this?", Jennie asked again, "It's so nice.", Jennie smiled.

"So do you like it?", Jackson asked.

"Like it? Babe I love it!", Jennie exclaimed.

Suddenly, Jackson held up some keys with a smile.

"Surprise.", Jackson smiled and Jennie was shocked and confused.

"W-what?", Jennie said as she swallowed, Jackson then took her hands into his.

"Its ours.", Jackson smiled, "I've thought long and hard. Jennie, I want to live with you, I want to move in together.", Jackson said, gazing at her, and Jennie couldn't breathe, "I love you so much and I just realised how much I want you near.", Jackson said tenderly, "So will you..move in with me?", he asked.

"J-jackson, yes!! Yes!!", Jennie exclaimed, hugging him, "I love you tons, of course I'll move in with you. I love it so much.", Jennie rambled as Jackson hugged her back, happy she had agreed.

The both of them realised how big of a step this was in their relationship, but as of now they were sure of each other. And that was when it hit Jennie.

You're the one I see as I walk down the aisle, the one our kids will crash into every evening after work, it's you. Jennie thought, but this time her vision was a million times clearer.

-

Jinyoung was in his office one afternoon. Eversince that kiss with Jisoo at the parking lot, he had been in ruins. And he didn't bother telling Jennie what happened, he just didn't want to talk about it with anyone.

Jinyoung had just received the documents from his private investigator, documents on Ahn Hyunsuk, and he was satisified with what he had gotten, it was a complete report. Now all he had to do was go see Ahn Hyunsuk himself, considering he even had the address.

Jinyoung then thought of Jisoo, he figured that maybe they should solve this together. Since Kim's Group was involved as well. He then took his phone, and scrolled through his contacts, to find Jisoo's name.

He pressed on Jisoo's name and he hesitated to press call. But he still did anyway.

Jisoo on the other hand was busy handling her paperwork, signing documents and going through her emails. Suddenly her phone rang and she groaned as she reached for it. Her heart skipped when she saw that it was Jinyoung.

What would he want? Jisoo thought, her heart ached thinking of Jinyoung. Everytime she thought of Jinyoung, the hurt gains.

Jisoo loved him so much and she hated the fact that they couldn't be together. Jisoo then picked up the call, shrugging off her thoughts despite the heartache that was taking her over.

Jinyoung was surprised that she had picked up.

"H-hello..", Jinyoung said nervously over the phone.

"Hey.", Jisoo said, swallowing.

"I didn't think you'd pick up.", Jinyoung said, "but thank you for doing so.", Jinyoung said.

"Right.", Jisoo said, "Why did you call? Because Jinyoung, I-"

"I didn't call to talk about us.", Jinyoung said, "It's something else.", Jinyoung said, somewhat coldly.

"O-oh.", Jisoo said.

"Are you free for lunch?", Jinyoung asked.

"Yes.", Jisoo said, a bit nervous.

That afternoon, Jisoo and Jinyoung ended up meeting up at a fancy restaurant for lunch.

Jinyoung glanced down at his watch, Jisoo was a bit late, he then looked up and then he saw Jisoo walking towards him. And what caught his eye was the bracelet Jisoo was wearing. It was the bracelet he had gotten Jisoo for her birthday.

She then pulled out the chair opposite Jinyoung, and she sat down awkwardly.

"Hey..", she said as she looked at him, and a feeling of tenderness swept through her.

"Hey..", Jinyoung said back, staring at her.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?", Jisoo asked, swallowing, and Jinyoung was then snapped out of his trance.

"Right.", he said, blinking, "Take a look at this.", Jinyoung said as he handed Jisoo a folder of documents.

"What's this?", Jisoo asked as she took them from him, she then looked through them and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ahn Hyunsuk?", Jisoo asked.

"Mhm.", Jinyoung nodded nonchalantly, "Remember the file of the merge? The one you found?", Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah, what about it?", Jisoo said, looking up at Jinyoung.

"I looked through them, and something was off in the documents, and this Ahn Hyunsuk guy's name is everywhere. Approving this and that, and what was fishy was that he always seemed to do it on behalf of both companies.", Jinyoung said.

"Meaning, you're not certain in which company he was from? Mine or yours?", Jisoo asked and Jinyoung nodded.

"Something like that. And I've checked in Park's Empire's old staff record, we never had an Ahn Hyunsuk working for us.", Jinyoung said, "And I didn't know how to ask you about Kim's Group's staff record. So I hired a private investigator and that was the result.", Jinyoung said, slightly nodding towards the documents Jisoo was looking through.

"You could've just asked me.", Jisoo said, frowning a bit.

"I didn't think you'd want to talk to me.", Jinyoung said, chuckling humorlessly a little, "But it's okay. We already have everything we need here.", Jinyoung said.

"I can still check for us.", Jisoo said as she took out her phone. Texting someone, "I'll let you know if there is anything.", Jisoo said looking up at him.

"Right..", Jinyoung said slowly, "Also..there's an address there, we can find him there and talk to him.", Jinyoung said.

"An address?", Jisoo asked, looking through the documents, and she found the address. The address was a two hour drive from Seoul, "It's a two hour drive.", Jisoo pointed out.

"Yeah. I think I'll go find him this Friday.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Can I come with?", Jisoo asked, suddenly.

"What?", Jinyoung asked, "Are you sure?", Jinyoung asked, heart beating rapidly.

"Yeah. I mean, I want to help solve this too, this is business right?", Jisoo said.

"Right.", Jinyoung said.

"Alright then..so if there's nothing..", Jisoo trailed as she stood up.

"Where are you going?", Jinyoung asked, a bit disappointed.

"I..i have to go.", Jisoo said, swallowing, "Jinyoung..you know we can't be around each other..", Jisoo said, looking away, "It's hard for me to pretend that everything's okay between us.", Jisoo said, not able to look at Jinyoung in the eye.

"Right, I forgot.", Jinyoung said with a huff, "Then thank you for your cooperation Miss Kim..", Jinyoung said coldly as he stood up as well, "I have to go too.", Jinyoung said, bowing slightly as if to show formality. And Jisoo inhaled as she watched Jinyoung walk away, she hated the way her heart was aching, but she quickly shrugged the pain away, not having the energy to be feel hurt.

-

It was finally Friday morning. And Jisoo put on a simple white dress. Putting her hair up, Jinyoung was going to pick her up, for them to go see Ahn Hyunsuk. Jisoo looked in the mirror, taking a deep breath, she didn't know how she was going to survive being with Jinyoung for almost the whole day.

You got this Kim Jisoo. You're doing business. This isn't about you and Jinyoung, put it aside. Business. Jisoo thought to herself.

A few minutes later, Jinyoung had texted her, saying he was already here. Jisoo quickly got out of her house, making her way to Jinyoung's car.

"Sorry I'm late.", Jisoo said as she closed the car door and put on her seatbelt, she hated how familiar she seemed with his car.

"You're not late.", Jinyoung said, a little bit coldly. And Jisoo sighed a little at that.

They then drove off in silence, not really knowing what to say to each other, they have so much they need to talk about but none of them didn't seem to bother opening their mouths, all because of hurt and ego taking over them.

Jisoo then glanced at Jinyoung, she wanted to talk to him, but Jinyoung didn't seem to bother.

"Jinyoung have you had breakfast?", Jisoo asked, putting her hurt and ego aside.

"Nope.", Jinyoung said looking at her and she was tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, and Jinyoung saw that she was still wearing the bracelet.

"Aren't you hungry?", Jisoo asked.

"No, I'm good. I can't really eat properly nowdays.", Jinyoung said, glancing down at the bracelet on Jisoo's wrist again. And Jisoo noticed what he did. Jisoo knew that the bracelet was from him, and the only reason she had worn it everyday was because it was the only thing that kept her close to him at some point. She then pursed her lips together, glancing up at Jinyoung.

"It was you right?", Jisoo said softly, looking down at the bracelet she was wearing.

"Huh?", Jinyoung said, perplexed.

"This bracelet. It was from you. Right?", Jisoo said, looking up at Jinyoung, and Jinyoung's heart skipped at hearing that.

Before Jinyoung could answer, Jisoo's phone rang suddenly, Jisoo saw that it was her secretary and she picked it up immediately.

"Yes? Huh? Oh. Okay. Thank you.", Jisoo said as she hung up, "That was my secretary, she said we never had an Ahn Hyunsuk working for us.", Jisoo said with a perplexed look on her face.

"Really? That's weird.", Jinyoung said, confused as well, now he was certain that Ahn Hyunsuk must have had something to do with the damage that has been done.

"Does that mean Ahn Hyunsuk was someone who was sabotaging us?", Jisoo said suddenly, and Jinyoung looked up at her.

"That actually makes perfect sense.", Jinyoung said, tilting his head as he took a left turn, "Maybe he was sent by someone from another company. And maybe he got paid to mess things up internally, causing both companies to have a misunderstanding and actually fall apart.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo then wondered.

"Meaning if this is all actually true..then Park's Empire and Kim's Group were both..", Jisoo trailed.

"Victims.", Jinyoung continued as he looked at Jisoo and their eyes met, and Jisoo broke out into a small smile, it was the first time she had smiled that day.

"Then does that mean..we still have hope Jinyoung?", Jisoo asked, eyes gleaming with hope.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!! SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE OMG BUT PLEASE PLEASEEEE STAY WITH ME THIS BOOK IS ALMOST DONE. I hadnt been able to write bc i recently went to a blackpink concert, so im recovering from PCD!! hehee also pls pls plssss stay with me this book is almost done, the last few updates will be fast i promise i love u guys tons thank u so much 💗

QOTC : Who's your blackpink and Got7 bias?

Love A 🦋💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.5K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
1.1K 42 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
6.4K 436 28
Friends since then, and also have feeling for each other. But when will you think you can confess your feelings? Or you will just not confess, so the...