You Are Everything I See ~One...

由 Just_Charlotte

Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through... 更多

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Part Nineteen

4K 88 4
由 Just_Charlotte

Part Nineteen

Zayn’s POV

What have I done?

I’ve lost her for good now.

Why did I have to get so angry and jealous?

I know Harry would never do that to me; and I know she doesn’t have feelings for Dylan anymore. I just… I don’t even know. I guess I just saw the photo of the two of them… they looked so happy…

I didn’t get any sleep last night, I was too busy wondering where Lia could have gone- she didn’t come home. Did she go back to her flat? Did she stay on the streets? Maybe in one of the cars parked outside? I hope she’s okay… I’m going to look for her today. I would have last night, but I thought she’d come back… she never did.

I had a quick shower and got changed, throwing a beanie hat on my head before hurrying out the house. Just as I stepped outside my apartment I bumped into someone.

“Harry, I’m sorry, but I need to go, excuse me,” I muttered looking at my best friend.

“Wait, Zayn, I need to talk to you,” Harry grabbed my arm as I walked around him.

“Harry, Lia and I had an argument last night, and she ran out, I need to find her,” I pleaded with him to let go of my arm.

“No, you don’t need to look for her Zayn, she stayed at ours last night,” Harry smiled at me.

I didn’t even give him chance to explain I just ran into Louis’ and Harry’s apartment.

“Harry’s room,” Louis said as I ran in.

“Zayn,” Lia looked shocked to see me as I burst into Harry’s room, where she was standing in a towel- obviously she had just gotten out of the shower. I was a little surprised she was up this early- it was seven o’clock.

“Lia, I’m so sorry. You were right, I just got jealous and I’m just so sorry, please forgive me,” I begged.

“I forgive you Zayn,” She smiled, “Just don’t do it again- there’s no need for you to be jealous.”

“I’m sorry,” I apologised and she crossed the room, embracing me in a warm, but wet hug.

“Lia, perhaps you should get changed,” I laughed lightly and she blushed- causing me to smirk.

“You’re probably right,” She mumbled. She then walked out of Harry’s room and over to the door.

“Bye, and thanks again, Louis, Harry,” She gave them each a nod, “I’ll see you later.”

“Bye Li Li,” Louis and Harry shouted, giving her a cheesy grin. She returned the smile before heading back over to our apartment.

“Thanks guys, for looking after her last night,” I smiled at them.

“No problem Zayn,” They both nodded at me.

“We better get ready,” Louis stretched as he stood up, “Got a busy day of living the dream to look forward to.”

“Alright Lou,” Harry and I laughed. I then walked back to my apartment, whilst the boys’ got changed out of their pyjamas, or lack of pyjamas in Harry’s case.

“Zayn, I’m going out soon, and I won’t be back until about six o’clock,” Lia shouted from the bedroom as she heard me walk in the apartment.

“Why?” I asked her- not that I minded; she was a free woman, to do as she pleased, but I was a little curious.

“I got a job yesterday,” She called back.

“Really? Great,” I smiled, knowing she was pleased with herself.

“Yeah, it’s not as good as yours though, but I like it,” She smiled walking out of the bedroom, and I handed her a mug of coffee, “I work in the café, near my old flat.”

“You mean the one that we saw each other in?” I asked.

“Yeah, that one,” She smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Nice,” I smiled, “Well, I’m heading to work soon too, you’ve got a key haven’t you?”

“Yes,” She nodded.

“I don’t know what time we’ll be back, because we’ve got a concert tonight,” I explained.

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine on my own,” She shrugged and I nodded.

“If you need anything, you’ve got my number,” I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I know, I know,” She laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist, after placing her mug of coffee down. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back at her, my eyes flickering to her lips. I couldn’t stop myself, I just leant down and kissed her. She froze for a few seconds  and I thought she was going to kiss me back, but she placed her hands lightly on my chest and pushed me back.

“Zayn,” She sighed.

“I’m sorry Lia… I just got carried away,” I blushed. Even though my chest ached and it felt as though someone had just plunged a knife into my stomach. I felt sick.

“No, no, Zayn… I like you, I mean, I really like you, and don’t get me wrong, you’re a great kisser and I wanted to kiss you back… but after Dylan… I’m just not ready yet Zayn; and if you’re not willing to wait, I understand,” She looked as though she were about to cry.

“I’ll wait for as long as I have to Lia,” I pulled her into a hug.

She liked me. She really liked me!

“Zayn, you are the most incredible, amazing, caring guy I know,” She smiled up at me.

“You missed out ‘best kisser’?” I added cheekily.

“Shut up,” She slapped my arm lightly.

“Hey, you’re the one that said I was a great kisser!” I laughed as she blushed.

“Just because I said ‘great’ doesn’t mean you’re the best!” She smirked as she saw my smirk drop.

“W-What? I’m not the best kisser?” I held my heart.

“Aw, don’t worry Zayn, your secrets safe with me,” She giggled and kissed my cheek before hurrying out the door.

Lia likes me. All I have to do is prove to her I’m not like Dylan. But how do I do that…? I think I need the boys help.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...