灰色オオカミ「Grey Wolf」

By namjin_namjoonjin

Park Jimin is a foreign student at Bismuth Royal Academy, a luxurious boarding school in the Southern Europea... More

Author's Note
Phase 1
Phase 1.1
Phase 1.2
Phase 1.3
Phase 1.4
Phase 1.5
Phase 1.6
Phase 1.7
Phase 1.8
Phase 1.9
Phase 1.10
1K reads
Phase 1.11
Phase 1.12
Phase 1.13
Phase 1.14
Phase 1.15
Phase 2
Phase 2.1
Phase 2.2
Phase 2.3
Phase 2.4
Phase 2.5
Phase 2.6
Phase 2.7
Phase 2.8
Phase 3
Phase 3.1
Phase 3.2
Phase 3.3
Phase 3.4
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Phase 3.5
Phase 3.6
Phase 4
Phase 4.1
Phase 4.2
Phase 4.3
Phase 5
Phase 5.1
Phase 6
Phase 6.1
Phase 7
Phase 7.1
Phase 7.3
Phase 7.4
Phase 7.5
Phase 8
Phase 8.1
Phase 8.2
Phase 8.3
Phase 8.4
Phase 8.5
Phase 9
Phase 9.1
Phase 9.2
Phase 9.3
Phase 9.4
Phase 9.5
Phase 10
Phase 10.1
Phase 10.2
Phase 10.3
Phase 10.4
Phase 10.5 : THE FINAL
20k

Phase 7.2

135 9 0
By namjin_namjoonjin

Third Person POV

"Is Jimin in the library again?" Taehyung thought as he looked at Jimin's empty seat beside him. "I wonder what kind of boy Yoongi is..." Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the school bell.

*15 Minutes before Class*

Jimin was walking from the dorms to the main school building when he saw Hoseok ssaem and Yoongi fighting? "Stupid Hoseok! Let go of me—" Yoongi said as he tried to get out of Hoseok's grip. "C-Calm down, Yoongi! S-Someone will get hurt!" Hoseok told Yoongi but Yoongi continued to squirm and get free. "Ssaem? Yoongi?" Jimin said to get their attention. "Jimin! Help me!" Yoongi said as soon as he saw Jimin. "It's rare to see him venture out of the library, so I told him he should go to the classroom and say hello to everyone, but..." Hoseok explained to Jimin while trying to hold on to Yoongi. "I'm not going to any stupid classroom!" Yoongi said. "Why not?" Jimin asked. "Anyway, I won't do what I don't want to do! No way! Forget it! Nooooo!" Yoongi screamed.

"And so, this is the classmate you've all been waiting for..." Hoseok said to the whole class. Even after fifteen minutes of Yoongi trying to run away, he failed and was dragged to class with the help of Jimin. "That Yoongi?" "The one in the library tower?" "The Gray Wolf?!" the rest of the class said to each other. "He's... Yoongi? His skin is white and smooth, his cheeks are rose-colored, like in a dream, his hair is of a brilliant gold, and his arms and legs are tiny. It's as if he were a doll made for God Himself." Taehyung mumbled to himself. "Everyone sitting behind and including Taehyung, please move back one seat. Yoongi should sit next to Jimin." Hoseok announced. "This way, Yoongi." Jimin leaded Yoongi to his seat.

Taehyung's POV

I glared at the person who is now sitting in my seat but changed my expression when I saw Jimin turning to my side. "What is it, Taehyung?" Jimin asked. "M-Morning!" I greeted. "Morning. We'll talk later." he greeted me back and went to his seat while I moved my books and stuff to my new seat. "Everyone! An incident, perhaps crime-related, occurred this morning, so class is canceled for the rest of the day." Hoseok-ssaem warned us but I could not stop myself from looking at Yoongi because he was shaking. What's wrong with him "I'll give you a brief checklist of important points." Could he be nervous? "First, do your best to stay away from the clock tower. "Say, are you all right? Do you feel ill?" I asked Yoongi "After class, return to your dorm and study for the rest of the day." Hoseok-ssaem continued.

"Hello? Come on, you could at least answer me! Or does a Gray Wolf not understand the human language? Hey!" I pulled on his shirt to get his attention but it didn’t work. "Gray Wolf! Wolf-boy! Monster! Monster!" I continued to whisper loud enough for him to hear. All of a sudden, Yoongi stood up in my direction and lifted the desk up. "Insolent boy! Don't touch me!" he told me. I was too shocked to say anything. "Yoongi, put that down!" Jimin came to help but he was a bit late. The desk that Yoongi held fell on my waist and I had to be taken to the clinic.

Jimin's POV

"I'm glad you weren't hurt." I said to Taehyung. I was really, really shocked about what Yoongi did. "Y-Yeah..." I heard Tae say. "Come on, apologize!" "I won't." Yoongi said. "L-Listen, Jimin..." Tae tried to say something but "You could've really hurt Taehyung! So..." I told to Yoongi. "No!" this stubborn Yoongi is seriously getting on my nerves. "Actually, I—" Tae tried to say something again but was cut off by Yoongi. "This man is a farting newt! I don't talk to newts!" "Yoongi! Come on, apologize!" I said and held his face. "Ah! J-Jimin!" Taehyung tried to stop me "I'm just teaching this farting Yoongi some principles! I won't let go until you apologize properly!" "You... half-retarded... mediocre reprobate!" "No! You've got it all wrong!" Taehyung got off the bed and came to stop me and Yoongi from getting into a bigger argument. "Oh dear." I heard Hoseok-ssaem say and we all stopped what we were doing.

"A murder in the clock tower?! Strange things also happened yesterday. It may be the ghost of Leviathan after all!" Taehyung said after listening to what Hoseok-ssaem say. "That sounds like something a farting newt would come up with." "Yoongi!" "C-Come to think of it, Hoseok-ssaem, it was strange how you got angry and shooed me and Jimin away yesterday." Taehyung reminded us of what happened yesterday. "This isn't the first time someone died in that tower, so..." Hoseok-ssaem said. "It happened before?!" Taehyung asked with a shocked voice. "This is the fifth time. All of them in that room. Every time, the victim's right index finger would be dyed purple... The autopsies always show the cause of death to be poison around the finger." Ssaem explained us. "When did these deaths first start occurring?" Yoongi asked him.

"Around the turn of the century, I believe." Ssaem answered. "That's about the time Leviathan disappeared from the tower." Taehyung said "Do the victims have anything else in common?" Yoongi asked again. Hoseok-ssaem thought for a bit and answered "I suppose none of them were from around here. For example, one was a visiting instructor, one was a visitor...one was a trespassing traveler, and so on..." Yoongi stood up suddenly and walked towards the exit. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Where else? The clock tower. Leviathan's mystery can only be exposed at the clock tower in broad daylight. My wellspring of wisdom tells me so." "Wait, I'm going too!" "Jimin! Me too!" I heard Taehyung say as he ran to where I was going.

The three of us were walking towards the clock tower when we saw Namjoon hyung walking to us. "Well, well... Now why would you venture out of the library?" he asked Yoongi. "I was challenged by Leviathan the Alchemist." Yoongi answered. "By Leviathan?" Hyung asked. His hair was back to his normal style but something about it was bothering me. There were bugs on his hair and I was thinking whether I should tell him or not but Taehyung told that to him instead. "E-Excuse me... the bugs..." "I-I was in a hurry, so I used sugar water to stiffen it. That's why..." hyung explained. "More importantly, Inspector, where are you going?" I asked him. "Back to the station. The investigation is over." "Huh? Already?" I asked. "Jimin... Do you have a moment?" I followed him to a quiet place away from Yoongi and Taehyung. "This academy only began accepting exchange students such as yourself several years ago. For hundreds of years before that, outsiders were prohibited from entering the grounds." Namjoon hyung said. "Why?"

"This educational institution was once a front for the secret royal armory. This is a place that hid confidential research and people as well as the country's dark past. Things that mustn't be brought back up. Leviathan is one of those things." Hyung continued. "Is that why you won't investigate?" I asked him. "It's in the interests of the Kingdom of Crete... As well as... Jimin... If my brother tries to tackle this case, I'd like you to stop him. I don't know what dangers may lie hidden here." "Dangers? What do you mean, dangers?" I asked him. "I'm saying it's better for you and my brother to behave yourselves, helpless baby squirrel. And now I will take my leave." And hyung left. Dangers... dark past...

"Say, Jimin, why don't we go to the village and investigate the murder there?" Taehyung said after I went back to where they were. "Yeah, I guess..." "Yoongi, come with us!" Taehyung said. "I'm not going. Go wherever you want with Jimin! You farting newt!" "Yoongi! Apologize to Taehyung!" "Nope!" "Yoongi!" "Listen, Jimin... I'm the one..." Taehyung tried to say. "Quiet, Taehyung! Yoongi, I thought you were a kinder boy than this. You're my dearest friend! So please, Yoongi..." he stayed quiet and turned his face away. "Fine, then! The hell with you!"

Yoongi's POV

That idiot Jimin. "Um... Really, won't you come with us?" That Taehyung asked me. I stayed quiet. I really didn’t want to talk to him. "Th-Then it's a competition! Which of us will solve the alchemist's mystery first? Okay? Well... I-I'll see you later then!" He said and went away.  I started to walk to catch up with them, I wanted to go with Jimin but I tripped and fell. "Stupid Jimin... H-He didn't have to get that mad... H-He's so cruel..." I wiped my tears away and picked up the book that fell on the ground. "I see. Was that how it was, Leviathan?"

Third Person POV

Jimin and Taehyung visited the town cemetery to find out about the mystery. "'My dearest', huh?" Taehyung thought to himself remembering what Jimin called Yoongi. "Maybe I went a little too far." Taehyung heard Jimin mumble. "There are a lot of names written here for some reason. I wonder if they were buried together?" Taehyung said after seeing a strange grave stone. "Yes, 500 years ago. This is a Protestant grave. It's from the age when Catholics and Protestants were at violent odds. These people were gathered together in this village and killed. In some of the older structures in this area, there are still hidden rooms that were used to shelter Protestants. So, what are you looking for?" An old man asked us.

"Well..." Jimin told about the events that happened back at the academy to the old man and asked about the graves of the outsiders. "Graves of the outsiders who died in the clock tower? They don't exist. The only people buried here are the villagers." The man answered. "I see. Thank you." Jimin was about to walk away when he saw Taehyung sitting down with the man listening to his story. "It happened when I was still a child." The man said "Uh-huh? Taehyung!" "Don't be shocked. In this very cemetery... I saw a ghost that couldn't be seen!" The man told us. "But what does it mean to "see a ghost that can't be seen"?" Tae asked the man "One night...I definitely heard footsteps. But there was no one around. And yet, on the ground... The footprints were clearly made by the ghost of a child." "Taehyung, come on!" Jimin called him to get going but stopped when he heard someone singing. "Gold and black skin..., Oh, Jimin! What are you doing here?" The person asked Jimin who quickly recognized him. "I'd like to ask the same thing, Jin hyung!" "I'm visiting a grave, of course. Jimin, are you... on a date?" Jin hyung asked. 'Me on a date… in a cemetery.' Jimin shivered thought. "N-No! By the way, that song..." Jimin started to ask him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 25
Y/n Kim, a high school girl who see many disturbing things and also things, that ordinary people can't. Ghost, satan, demons, monster, was like a no...
302K 18.8K 35
"Have you ever heard that love is an obsession?It can lead people to do the strangest things out there and the craziest part is they can't even cont...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
25.2K 912 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...