The shadow

Oleh reilly_holland

Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost a... Lebih Banyak

The present
Story time
Crush and burn
Beers and blood
Regrets
Surprise surprise
Changing our lives
Hideouts, tryouts
Our cast
Unpleasent surprises pt 1
Unpleasent surpises pt 2
??
Truths been told
Blast to the past
Flashbacks..
Training session
Changes for the good or bad?
Football game pt one
Football game pt two
new start ?
savior part 1
savior part 2
Until him book series
flowers
special visits
Protecting feelings
Evil is near
Girls night out
Changed desires
Truth unfolds
Truth unfolds part 2
The deal
The plan
Night of the ball
Night of the ball part 2
The necklace
Birthday ruins
Wrong or right
Losing sacrifice
Final kiss
Goodbye, the shadow
Check it out 🤍

Mystery

29.8K 707 25
Oleh reilly_holland

MIA'S POV

Algebra was long and..entertaining, jake and Jenna would make funny remarks here and there making me laugh and I haven't done that in awhile. Ever since the incident..I miss my father so much .

" you okay Mia ?" I snap out my thoughts , jake was staring at me with a look of worry.

"I'm okay. " I smiled , we were currently walking to lunch and we arrived and sat at a table.

Me, Jenna and jake were talking getting to know me more. They seem cool, I hope I can be their friend.

" hey guys !" I look up to find a blonde girl smiling at us , she's pretty I thought ." hi , I'm Hannah ,are you new here ?"

" I'm Mia , and yes I'm new here. " I smiled at her , she sat next to Jenna and said hi to her and jake .

" so have you guys seen how hot Damon looks today ?" Hannah said smiling widely ,
Jenna rolled her eyes at her comment not wanting to respond . " so Mia where'd you move from ?"

" I moved from Florida. "  i was born and raised in Florida. Never really went anywhere else, this is my first move .

" wow that's amazing I love Florida , why did you leave that amazing place?" I started to think of the bad memories, and I can't think of the good memories even though there's SO many ..

" Mia you okay? You keep zoning out every time we talk about Florida. " I look to see Jenna looking at , all of them were staring actually .

" I don't know , I guess I miss home. " I fake smile at them hoping they believe me .

" hm , okay. " Jenna said obviously not believing me , but the rest has seem too .

I feel someone's gaze on me , I start to look around to see Damon looking right at me . His stare makes me feel like I can't feel my legs .

I look away not wanting to be in his stare much longer .

The bell rang and we left the cafeteria to go to our final block of class , " where are you going Mia ?"
Jake asked me , I looked at my schedule to check .

" I have business class how about you ?"

" same , wanna go together ?" he smiled offering to walk together, can't harm anyone so I agreed.

" yeah, sure. " I smiled at him and we walked to class .

We arrived to business class, Jake turned to face me " I'm going to talk to a few of my buddy's I'll be back okay?" I smiled and nodded letting him go to his friends. I sat down and took pulled my binder out waiting for class to start.

"okay class since we have a new student we are going to start a whole new lesson , we will start next class. "the whole class smiled at me obviously glad for my existence.

Half of the period went by when The door pushed opened with a loud bang making me jump a little , some students looked at me but I shrugged it off , bad memories for sure. I looked up and saw Damon walking in "your late Damon , again ." The teacher rolled his eyes and Damon just stared , stared right at me. When I realized he was staring I looked down.

I felt him walk towards me and he sat behind me. I felt a little weird, I was drawing in my sketch pad when I felt two hands wrap around my waist behind me. I gasped , it was Damon. I felt him lean into my ear , " what are you drawing princess?" He whispered.

I looked to my right and I noticed how close we were..I examined his face and he had a scar above his eyebrow. His lips were pink and plump, I quickly looked away , " I'm drawing a flower. " I said quietly.

He just looked at me , and sat back to his regular position. I turned my seat , I wanted  to talk to him for some reason. " how was your first day?" He asked me ,

" it was..interesting " he looked confused as I said that .

" why interesting?" He asks me , his deep voice vibrates through me, I enjoy the feeling. I can't help but be mesmerized by him.

" well what made it interesting, is you " i can't believe I actually said that out loud i said to myself .

" really ? How so ?" He looked amused by my choice of words, I was too , to be very honest .

" you seem mysterious.." he leaned closer as I continued speaking , he makes me nervous and I haven't even known him for long .

" your quiet around others , so I've been told and you seem to only speak to me , why is that ?" He smirked and stood up from his seat walking around to the front of my desk , leaning close to me .

" because princess, you caught my eye." I just looked at him, I had no words..he smirked and walked towards the door , just then the bell rang and everyone started packing up . 

It was now the end of the day , everyone started to leave and I walk towards the exit as well. Today wasn't so bad , I thought I'd be alone today and not talk to anyone, but I was definitely wrong.

I went outside the school looking for my mom , she was supposed to pick me up at this time . I was about to call her when Damon approached me , I blushed and I have no idea why .

" what time am I picking you up?" I forgot we were hanging out, I didn't even ask my mother for approval yet.

" I'll text you my address , we can be on our way at 6pm , is that okay ?" He nodded taking my phone in his big hand compared to mine , he put his phone number in and handed it back to me. " I'll see you then Mia ." he smiled .

" till then Damon " I blushed and walked to the parking lot , my father used to say that to me..I w-
" Mia !" I turned around and saw Jenna approaching me. I smiled and we gave each other hugs .

" so , liking it here so far ?"she asks me happily. I smiled , a real genuine smile , I felt kind of happy, was it because of Damon ? No, I met amazing friends .

" it was actually pretty good ." she smiled at me , this isn't how i pictured the first day of school but I'm really glad it's how it went.

" that's amazing Mia , I'm glad you enjoyed your first day " We continued to walk together until we reached my moms car . " this is me , I'll see you tomorrow Jenna. "

" later Mia , text me ." I nodded and got into the car , I put my bag in the backseat and put on my seatbelt.

" hey Mia ." my mom Beamed , I hugged her and greeted her also , our drive was filled with thoughts in my head. thinking about Damon , how mysterious he is and how handsome he is .

I wonder where this will go.

What did you guys think ? Sorry for how short it is I've been a bit busy !

There will be a longer one soon I promise:) please support this chapter I'd really appreciate it ! Until next chapter see you guys soon !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

685K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
4.8M 145K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
441 23 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...