Crazy in love

By Slime-Zaddy

Read and find out. More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement!!

Chapter 20

725 31 3
By Slime-Zaddy

" ok one more kiss before you go" Demi said.

"Demi nooooo, I have to go" Odell said trying to pry Demi's arms from around his neck.

" pleaseeeeee" Demi whined.

Odell rolled his eyes before kissing Demi again. Demi ended up pulling Odell on top of her and wrapped her legs around him.

" yo you gonna make me miss my flight" Odell said.

" I don't want you to go! Stay here with me"

" I just told yo cry baby ass I'll be back later tonight. You trippin" Odell said removing himself from Demi.

" I'm trippin? Ok fine. Fuck you" Demi said putting on her shoes to leave.

" aye man tighten up and stop playin with me" Odell said grabbing Demi's shirt.

" let me go" Demi said.

" yeah make sure yo mad ass be at my house when I get back" Odell said letting Demi go before walking out his house behind her.

.......

"Kehlani he fucking told me I was trippin and that got me upset" Demi said.

"You do be trippin sometimes" Clarence said rolling up.

" shut the fuck up" Demi said tossing a pillow at him.

" it made you upset but you're in this man house right now" Kehlani said.

"He wants me here when he get back" Demi said grabbing one of Odell's henny bottles.

"What time he get back?" Clarence asked.

" I think 9" Demi said pouring her friends a drink.

" I don't care what nobody say this nigga rich! Look at this fuckin house" Kehlani said.

" he used to be a football player but he got injured" Clarence said.

" damn Demi got her a football zaddy" Kehlani laughed sparking up a joint.

"I didn't know that and he never told me about it" Demi said.

" probably don't want you to know so wait till he bring it up" Clarence sad smoking.

////

" I knew that baby wasn't mines and you knew that. I'm not no dumb nigga Courtney, I know when someone tryna use me. Take care of yo child and get off my dick" Odell said before leaving the room.

" what the results said?" Odell mama asked when he came out the room.

" i knew that damn baby wasn't mines. I always wear a condom, I never forget that shit" Odell said walking out the hospital with his mama.

" i been back and forward out here to see a damn baby that ain't yours! Muthafucka im mad" joy said.

" calm down ma" Odell laughed.

" you'll know when you're a grandma, you know you the first one I'm telling" Odell said.

" I don't know why you be fuckin with girls like that" joy said getting in the car letting her son drive.

" it be the booty" he laughed.

" let's go to lunch"

......

" anybody special in your life now?" Joy asked.

" yeah. You" Odell smiled as he ate his food.

" Odell I'm serious, I want to know is my son dating"

" you know I don't hide nothing from you ma. It's this girl....... she's my student"

"Student! Odell no! Hell no"

" ma she's 18, she still young but I like chillin with her" Odell said.

" fuckin her you mean"

" ha! Naw it's not like that. I really do like hanging with her"

" well let me see this heffa"

Odell pulled out his phone going to his pictures to show his mama a picture of Demi.

"This her"

"Uht uh let me see her without all that shit on her face"

"Ight" he chuckled.

" my baby cute!" Odell said smiling.

" well damn nigga you in love" his mama joked.

" maybe" he said with a smirk.

" yeah Odell she's a beautiful girl but just make sure she actually down for you" she said.

" ma she broke up with her boyfriend for me"

" that don't mean shit! I'll go where the money at too. But test her, she if she'll do for you" joy said.

" Ight imma do that"

//////

When Odell got home he heard yelling before he even opened the door. Walking in he dropped his keys in the bowl before walking in his living room see Demi twerking on his table.

" shit" Kehlani said when she seen Odell.

" yo she got drunk as fuck and we didn't want to leave her here alone and she do some crazy shit" Clarence said.

" I nothing broke or anything she just out of there" Kehlani said looking at Demi who was now laying down on the table.

" I got it, y'all can go" Odell said.

" babe! You're back!" Demi said sitting up.

Clarence and Kehlani gathered they stuff up but before Kehlani left out the door she ran over to Demi.

" best friend you fucked up and won't remember this shit but don't worry bitch I got videos" Kehlani said before leaving.

" she's funny as hell" Demi laughed.

" damn you drunk my whole bottle" Odell said looking at the empty Hennessy bottle.

" baby I missed you so much" Demi said getting up walking towards Odell.

" hey slow down" Odell said grabbing Demi's arm in case she lose her balance.

" come on we finna go to sleep" Odell said picking Demi up.

"Weeeeeee" Demi said all the way upstairs.

When Odell sat demi down on the bed she started grabbing at his pants trying to take them off.

" no bruh you finna go to sleep" Odell said.

"I love you" Demi said randomly.

Yeah you hella drunk,come on and lay down" Odell said pulling the covers back so demi can lay down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 115 37
Hey. So this is just random Wings of fire things. Memes, theories, rants, opinions, book reviews you name it. Its just a bunch of random stuff from t...
6.9K 271 6
A yandere Helluva boss girls x male blitzo reader Imagine all the wacky stuff that happens in the show, but with a little bit of a twist. 1:You take...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...