𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

1.4K 38 1
By screamjukebox

The incident took very hard for the Decker's family, especially for Victor Gibson.

Since Gibson had brought Belle home she still hadn't awakened yet. He was worried about Belle's condition, everyone was worried about Belle.

Mrs Wood said Belle is gonna be alright but no she wasn't. The Decker's hired a doctor coming over the house for Belle, well the doctor said the same thing like Mrs Wood said,

Belle is gonna be alright just took a time for her to awake.

The doctor did suggest Decker's sending Belle to hospital for further treatment and Gibson refused it. Persuaded the Decker's that Belle is fine at home, he will pay all her bills as long as they are not taking Belle to hospital.

The reason why Gibson doesn't want Belle in hospital is because he will get jealous when the family and friends are visiting her behind his back. Let Belle rest in her own house that should do it, in her own room so he would be the one who visits her.

Alone.

Gibson doesn't like to share Belle with the others, even Emma. Everyday Gibson will come over to the house for Belle.

He visited the family. "I don't know what would happen if you weren't there for her Mr. Gibson".

"Coincidence Mrs Decker. That's all I had to do for your daughter. Quick instinct reaction". arm crossed on chest. "You don't blame Belle after I say this, three days ago I invited her to my car because of the weather and I don't want her to get sick. Well, she refused and urmm.. I can't force her, am I right? so I had to let her go".

"So you drove to school without her? Oh Belle! She never listens. If she listens to you that day she won't end up in bed like a dead person. It's been four day, Belle still not awake, I am so worried about my daughter".

Gibson bit his lips, said. "I should be the one who says sorry that I let her walk under the bad weather. It's my fault I get her sick".

"Oh no Mr. Gibson. Entirely not your fault because you try. We are grateful that you saved her. We know how stubborn Belle was. I can't force her to do what I like. But what you did is to help her, a good thing to do".

Gibson nodded his head. "I should go now it's time for school. If Belle is awake call me Mrs Decker let me know about her condition".

"Oh I will. Thank you for everything Mr. Gibson. Everything you have done for Belle".

Moments later. Belle's mom gets to go to the kitchen, she sighs as she thinks about Belle. Missing is to see Belle smile, missing her laughter.

She stood in front of the sink while filling the water inside the kettle, then put it on top of the stove and lit it up.

She turned. (Screaming) "Goodness Belle! Oh my god Belle!"

"What's the matter?" rub the back of her neck. Her hair was messed up. "How long I've been sleeping". Belle dragged the chair and seat. "Can I have a porridge mom? I am hungry.. very much".

Without a word. Belle's mom quickly makes Belle a porridge. It took a minute to prepare the porridge she wanted, as the porridge was ready to serve, Belle reached the bowl and ate it.

Belle's mom is stunned as she watches her daughter eating like a monster, well of course how hungry Belle is.

Laying on bed for the whole couple of days, her back is probably in pain now.

"Can I have more mom?" Belle walks to the stove and eats more until she finishes the whole porridge then she goes back to the chair. Smiling. "That was so delicious mom. I never doubt your cooking".

"Belle? didn't you realize what day it is?"

"Nope. Why? (gasp) was it your birthday today mom!?"

Belle's mom shook her head. "No. It wasn't my birthday".

(Gasp) "Was mine birthday today mom?"

"No. Honey, you've been unconscious for four day including today. Today is thursday and you hadn't awake since monday. What the last time you remember?"

Belle walks to the fridge, grabs some orange juice and sits back on the chair. She drinks. "I don't know. I went to the toilet and passed out. That's all I can remember, what really happened to me?"

"I should call Mr. Gibson".

"Why do you need to call Mr. Gibson about this? He had nothing to do with my presence".

Belle's mom ignores her. Dialing the number. Gibson picked up the phone. "Yes she is awake. Alright. Thank you for everything". She looks up at Belle as she ends the conversation.

"You didn't answer my question mom".

"Okay. I will give you a short answer. You pass out. Mr. Gibson carried you to infirmary and back to home".

Belle frown said. "I didn't expect that short answer I wanted to hear. Wait? WHAT!"

Belle choking and coughing. She patted her chest with forcement, her face was red and she then took another drink inside the fridge.

"I'm not lying, Belle. He's the one who found you unconscious inside the toilet, well of course one of your friends told him because you didn't show up in his class. If I were him I would find you too because you are my student".

"He touched me mom!"

"What do you mean he touched you Belle. You are so ridiculous after waking up, that's it no more arguing I know everything. Go upstairs Belle, take your shower because you smell like a rotten possum that I'm about to throw myself out of the window".

Belle grunt pushes the chair, even her mom won't listen to her. "This is not fair!" Belle walked but stumbled on the floor, her head spinning. Belle's mom helped her out. "Still not fair.." she cried and mumbled. "You barely listen to me".

"Because you just awakened from your dead sleep. And you still not okay, come". Belle's mom helped Belle back to her bedroom. "I call Doctor Reed".

"Why do I need a doctor!?" She laid weak on bed.

Moments later. Doctor Reed was checking Belle pulse, her heartbeat, her eyes and everything following the procedure.

Doctor Reed smiles, he looks up at Belle's mom. "She's fine. Getting better. I was afraid she wouldn't wake up for the rest of her life".

"Oh doctor, don't say that".

"Your daughter is strong Mrs Decker". Belle's eyes met the doctor. "You make your parents worried sick about your young girl. Especially who the name was? ah, Mr. Gibson. He never left. He even pays all your bills".

Belle sighs out loud. The doctor spoke back. "What a nice gentleman".

"Oh doctor could you please not make me throw up as you mention his name. I don't like it. It was all his fault by the way, he is the reason I end up like this. I was trying to catch my bus and he blocked my way!" She breathed again. "If he hadn't blocked my way.."

"Don't be silly honey. He says you're the one who refused".

"I'm your daughter's mom, how dare you win over his sight rather than your daughter!"

Belle's mom and the doctor chuckle. "Yup, that's my daughter's doctor. She was delusional after waking up".

"Probably the drought I give her but it's alright at least we see her improvement". The doctor pushed the chair. "If anything happens just call me".

Belle's mom nodded in a smile. Doctor Reed walked downstairs, as the door shut. Belle's mom got an idea.

"I was thinking that I would like to invite Mr. Gibson for dinner".

"SERIOUSLY! Mom! I just got up and you try to annoy me with this.. pfft.. NO! you cannot invite him into our house. His death, a virus could kill all of us".

Belle's mom, snickering, said. "Tsk tsk tsk. Belle honey that kinda accuses someone who is helping you out. Just be nice to him, not too harsh".

"I don't want it! which part you didn't understand mom".

"Belle? stop. I had enough".

They hear a car approaching the garage. Belle's mom walked to the window where exactly spot Gibson's house was standing.

It was Gibson. He got out of the car as his eyes glaring at Belle's window room. Quickly Belle's mom running downstairs avoiding her daughter pleads not to invite Gibson to the house.

Gibson is about to walk at the door, Belle's mom stops him. "Wait Mr. Gibson".

"Mrs Decker?"

"Please just Marianne. I would like to thank you and as for thank you I would like to invite you to dinner in our house. How's that sound?"

Gibson nods and agrees, he smiles. "Well, it sounds perfectly good. I would love it too".

"Great. Oh Mr. Gibson you must come, you brought us a lucky, barely imagined without you with us".

"Oh that's nothing Mrs Decker, Marianne (chuckle) we are in good hands. Just trust God".

Belle's mom frowned, said. "Are you religious Mr. Gibson?"

"Not so much. I hope your family can come to the church this weekend. Father Moore would like to say something, hoping your family could come".

"We love too. I bring Belle too, she needs to drink Holy Water as the devil is attacking her inside. Turn out she so grouchy after awake".

Gibson laughed and understood. Of course, Belle hates him. Wonder why her mom needs Holy Water. There was no demon inside Belle, he was.

"Well I see you tonight". Gibson smiled.

"Delighted".

Night. Decker's house. Belle curled her lips, standing in the middle of the dining room. Crossing her arm, her face wasn't happy.

How dare her mom invite Gibson to their house. Dinner? seriously. She should text Emma asking her to pick her up at home and going somewhere avoiding to meet Gibson.

This is totally ridiculous. "Belle sweetheart?" Belle's dad stopped, "What the matter?"

"This is not fair dad!"

"About what?"

"Inviting him to our house. Okay I understand that he saved my ass from death but that doesn't mean we had too".

Belle's dad sighs, tapping her shoulder. "Language honey. It was your mom's idea Belle. I cannot interfere or stop her from doing so. I understand how you hate him but.. he'll do anything for our family".

"Don't be attached to his kind dad. We barely knew him. I'll pay him back. I don't care. I have my own money, how much do I owe him?"

"Lots. Honey your salary couldn't cover what you owe".

"Like a hundred thousand?"

Her dad shrugged, "The bills with Doctor Reed coming over the house. He settled everything down".

"It's like I owe my life to him".

"Sounds like that". her dad studied her face. "Belle, just pretending you are happy is there anything I could do to make you happy".

"How can I be happy if he is here tonight!" Belle grit her teeth. "How ridiculous! I have to look pretty for him! Just give him a gift basket with lots of fruits in it, that's how it is done".

The doorbell rings. Belle's dad smiles for her. "You are always pretty my dear. Would you mind getting the door? ''

"I am not gonna do that! FINE!"

Belle stomped as she walked to the door, heavily breathing as she swung the door open. Their eyes met. Gibson smiled.

"Evening Miss Belle".

"Whatever!" she got the idea to slam the door right in front of his face. Quick reaction, Gibson holds the door with his hand. He smirks. "You're not invited!"

"Are you sure? well, doesn't it seem your mom said that to me today". he studied her. "Your beautiful Miss Belle".

Smirking. Belle said. "It doesn't change the way I hate you!" Then she walked, Gibson shut the door behind.

"Welcome to our humble home Mr. Gibson". as Belle's dad sees Gibson walk behind his daughter, the men shake hands. "I'm gonna say that I don't know that my wife suddenly says you are here tonight. Well I will be delighted to serve you".

"Thank you Mr. Decker. Your family is so nice, you made me feel uncomfortable. I suddenly lose my appetite with the compliment".

Belle looks up at Gibson. "Good. The door still unlocked Mr. Gibson you may go".

"Hush Belle". Belle's mom walked past Belle, she brought a bowl of potato mashed then laid it on the table. "Don't you say that Belle. Mr. Gibson is your teacher. Hello, please take a seat Mr. Gibson".

Gibson nod drag the chair. He stares at Belle. "You're not gonna seat Miss Belle?" Belle's parents suddenly laughed, Gibson blushed. He spoke. "Yes, I call her Miss Belle".

"Oh Mr. Gibson. That so sweet calling our daughter like that is like you are my son-in law. Oh I hope so".

"MOM! cut it out!" Belle dragged the chair and seat with anger. "I'm hungry, can I eat now?"

Moments later. As they adults talk Gibson's eyes won't stop glaring at Belle, she knows he was staring at her and she ignores it. Under the table, Belle was texting with Emma about Gibson having dinner at home. Emma laughed at it, she said Belle's family are mental.

I know, right?

Gibson sees Belle snickering for no reason. He said. "What are you snickering about Miss Belle?" he asked. "Care to share with others".

"Teenager stuff. The adult won't understand". said Belle without looking up from her cell phone. Luckily she brought her phone at the dinner table to avoid Gibson. She really wants to avoid Gibson for whole night, wishing the dinner it's over right now.

"Teenager stuff? May I know what kind?"

"Wasn't you a problem? Just stick with your life Mr. Gibson and stay away from mine".

Gibson smirking said to Belle's parents. "This is what I worry about teenagers these days. As adults we should know what they are doing. For example they begin to know about drug". Belle shoots up and looks up at Gibson.

What the f*ck!

"Drugs, later that alcohol. And so on repeat and repeat just be careful".

"Are you trying to convince my parents that I do such a thing! who the f*uck are you Mr. Gibson!"

"Whoa honey language". Belle's parents turn to her. "We didn't teach you that word".

Belle snort, said. "Of course you don't dad. It will not come out until this man mentions drugs, alcohol whatsoever. He accused me!"

"Belle, what Mr. Gibson said was right about teenagers lately but I know you won't do such a thing, not even Emma. Both of you are good girls we have raised since you were born. What Mr. Gibson said earlier is just a phase".

"Just a phase!? he looked at me like I did. Oh don't bother!"

Belle pushed the chair, storming out from the house, she slammed the door as Emma was waiting for her outside. Gibson smiled, and he just ruined the best thing he had. "I'm sorry if my words offended you all".

"No. We are sorry our daughter behaves like that". Belle's mom smiles.

"The food is very delicious, Mrs Decker. Like a professional chef".

Belle's mom blushed. "Oh not with that compliment Mr. Gibson. Even my family and friends, they all love my cooking. Let's say.. naturally gifted". chuckle. "If I ask when will Belle return to school?"

"As long as her condition is okay, well I'm not a doctor. Ask Doctor Reed if he allowed Belle to return to school". he smiled. "She just woke up and I don't think she is ready for that. I keep my eyes on her so then the principal will know her condition".

Belle's mom nods understanding. "That's a great idea. Thank you. We owe you Mr. Gibson".

"Belle is my student. of course I care for all my students".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 184 27
you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend, to have a fresh new start and reunite w...
155K 5K 59
I wish I had never fallen in love with a murderer... What would you do for love? 17 year old Bella Lauder never thought she would fall in love, let a...
4.1M 102K 79
#1 in Popular 29th March 2020 #1 in Teen Romance 19th Oct 2019 & September 08 2020 #1 in Bad Boy on 17th Oct 2019 #1 in Teen Love on 15th Oct 2019 #1...
601 165 22
The truth about Jessica's past is creeping up on her and everything is crumbling. Does meeting the player, help her or make everything worse? Will th...