The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 53-

3.6K 94 18
By KenzieKate_Books

Mia point of view

It's quiet in the compound today, Ash is at school, Clint is on an out of state spy mission Nat is at Shield HQ and Tony is at the tower for meetings which is what it's for now. Steve is out on his daily run and Bruce is with Thor a museum in the city.

I'm curled up in my rocking chair by the floor to ceiling windows with a fluffy blanket with a book. Every once in a while I look up to check on Vis who is attempting to cook.

"Ms Stark"? Friday asks.

"Go ahead Friday" I say looking up from my book.

"I have the young miss's principal on the line" Friday says.

"What? Why"? I demand, accidentally startling Vis.

"He wishes to see you and wouldn't provide me with a reason" Friday replies.

I don't like the sound of this, now I have a million questions and scenarios running through my head as to why Ash's principal would need to see me. We've tried to keep who she lives with pretty low key even though 6 uncles and 2 aunts who also happen to be super heroes.

"Ok tell him I will be right there" I tell Friday.

"Yes Miss Stark"

I toss the blanket to the side I put my book on the side table.

"Vis let's go" I say snatching my car keys off the counter top.

"Is everything alright Amelia? You seem troubled" Vis asks while I drive to the school.

"I am troubled I don't like getting calls from Ash's principal in the middle of the day. It makes me uneasy" I say drumming my fingers on the wheel.

I park my car in front of the school.

"Wait here" I tell Vis.

I get out and walk inside looking for anything out of place. I go into the main office.

"You must be Amelia Stark, Mr Allen told us you were on your way" One of the office clerks smiles.

She points me to the right office, I knock lightly.

"Miss Amelia, come in" The principal says standing up to shake my hand.

"You wanted to see me"? I ask sitting down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"We are concerned about Ashley" He says.

Concerned, my stomach drops with a pit of worry.

"Concerned"? I echo narrowing my eyes.

"Yes, she's been telling her classmates that she lives with the Avengers" He says evenly.

I figured it was about this.

"And that an artificial intelligence helps her do homework" He continues.

"Ok I knew this would happen eventually. She does live with the Avengers, we are her family I am like her mother figure the rest of them are aunts and uncles" I say plainly.

"And yes an artificial intelligence does help her with some of her math homework" I add watching the disbelief on his face.

"So she wasn't making it up"? He asks surprised.

"No, what did you expect my last name is Stark, my brother is Tony Stark. He and I got her registered here" I say shrugging my shoulders at him.

"Of course, we didn't think about that" He says quickly.

"Is this going to be a problem going forward"? I ask him.

"No not anymore now that we know" He nods.

I nod.

"Where is she now"? I ask.

"The lunchroom. Would you like me to have her called here"? He asks.

"Yes that would be great" I say getting up and walking out.

I follow the sound of children until I find the cafeteria, I smile when they all collectively gasped.

I chuckle at the whispers; That's Solar Flare or she's an Avenger.

"Mia"?

I know that voice, I see her sitting with Amanda one of her friends.

"Hey Vis is in the car, get your stuff" I say waving to her friends.

"Oh ok is everything alright"? She questions.

"Yes. I wanted to spend some time with you" I say nodding my head.

"Mr Allen called you didn't he"? She asks knowingly.

Busted.

"Yes he did. I cleared it all up won't be a problem again" I explain.

We walk out to the car while she tells me about her new music class.

"Hey Vis" Ash says happily getting in the back seat.

"Good afternoon Ashley" Vis greets turning to face her.

"So Lindsey Graham is this new student help teacher, she told me that I am super smart" Ash brags proudly.

"Really"? I ask glancing in the rearview mirror.

"Yes she did" She confirms.

I get that warm and fuzzy feeling again, she used to be very shy and reserved but now she's outspoken and bubbly.

"I can't wait to tell Tony and Bruce" Ash says happily.

I get back on the road my mind wanders back to Sokovia I mean yeah we saved the day but it wasn't a pretty save. It got pretty messy after Tony and Thor brought the city back to earth.

Clint still wakes up in the middle of the night after his recurring dream about Pietro, Wanda too.

I park the car in the drive in garage in the compound, we get into the living room to see a decidedly grumpy looking Steve.

"Steve"? I ask squinting at him.

I watch as concern morphes into relief when his eyes land on Ash, then it dawns on me. He must have come back from his run noticed Vis and I were gone and panicked.

I walk over to him quickly.

"Steve I am so sorry, I got a call from the school- I dropped everything and went. I didn't think" I ramble shaking my head.

"Hey it's ok. I was just a little worried is all" He says softly giving my hand a squeeze.

I sigh.

"Principal Allen called Mia because none of my classmates believed who my family was" Ash says proudly going to the kitchen to make a snack.

Steve blinks surprised.

"Really"? He asks looking from Ash then back to me.

"Yes he was concerned" I say mimicking Mr Allen's voice.

Ash laughs at my impression of her principal.

"Princess" Thor's voice booms.

"Thor" Ash giggles running to him.

He scoops her up instantly balancing her on his hip like she weighs nothing.

"How was the museum"? I ask as Bruce walks in behind Thor.

"Very educational, I think Thor has a new appreciation for public transportation" Bruce snickers trying to hide his laughter.

"I much prefer flying or the bifrost to the 'bus' it is very smelly" Thor elaborates wrinkling his nose.

"Why is Ash here? I thought she was at school" Bruce asks brows furrowed in apparent confusion.

"Principal called didn't believe she lives with us" Steve summarizes.

"I wondered when we would get that call" Bruce nods thoughtfully.

"Today was that day" I say.

"Oh! Guess what the new student help teacher said I am super smart" Ash announces proudly.

"About time those teachers noticed your smarts"

I turn and see Tony standing there just taking his sunglasses off.

"You're back early" Steve remarks taking his usual spot on the couch.

"Yes well Friday alerted me that the principal called so" Tony trails off waving his hand.

"You panicked" Bruce nods.

Tony scoffs but we all know better than that.

"Your secret is safe with us Tony" Steve says.

I smile at how Tony doesn't argue Steve's statement.

The rest of the day goes by calmly and nicely, I'm almost asleep when I feel the bed dip under someone's weight.

"Hi sparkles"

Clint.

"Hi how was the job"? I ask blinking in the low light.

"I'm finding I like it better when I'm doing something with the team more than a bunch of stuffy Shield agents" He explains while changing his clothes.

"It's funny how that works huh" I say pulling on the blankets.

"It is" He agrees.

He gets in bed and I roll over and rest my head on his chest, breathing in his scent.

"Love you" He whispers.

"Love you too" I say finally drifting off.

-The next day-

I'm awoken to a persistent knocking on the door, I haul myself into a sitting position looking around Clint isn't in bed. I listen for a second ah the shower, I'm brought out of my thoughts by the knocking.

"Ok" I say getting out of my warm bed.

I open the door to a frantic looking Tony which is disturbing in itself but I see Bruce behind him holding a tablet his face sharing the same look as Tony.

"Boys? Any reason for this early wake up call I was sleeping you know" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Solar eclipse" Tony huffs out his eyes wide.

Oh no.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.4K 62
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...
275 225 15
Emma & Evelyn, two sisters whose dreams come true, but will their story unfold the way they expected? I created this story with my friend, @MariaMax...
189K 3.2K 53
Kathleen Stark sister of Tony Stark is a shield agent, Avenger , Fire created, object manipulator. Kathleen fights beside her team mates through thi...
6.2K 186 12
Carter Stewart, 21 . Sassy. Smart Ass. Hacker. Also clint's wife Laura's adopted, sister. And it all changes, when she meets a blonde speedster. Pie...