Safe & Sound (Third Book- Lif...

By _blurrywilk

(This is the third book to Life of The Party. Go read that then the second book is All I Want.) -COMPLETE- (R... More

Safe & Sound (Third Book- Life Of The Party)
★Chapter 1★
★Chapter 2★
★Chapter 3★
★Chapter 4★
★Chapter 6★
★Chapter 7★
★Chapter 8★
★Chapter 9★
★Chapter 10★
★Chapter 11★
★Chapter 12★
★Chapter 13★
★Chapter 14★
★Chapter 15★
★Chapter 16★
★Chapter 17★
★Chapter 18★
★Chapter 19★
★Chapter 20★
★Chapter 21★
★Chapter 22★
★Chapter 23★
★Chapter 24★
★Chapter 25★
★Chapter 26★
★Chapter 27★
★Chapter 28★
★Chapter 29★
★Chapter 30★
★Chapter 31★
★Chapter 32★
★Chapter 33★
★Chapter 34★
★Chapter 35★
★Chapter 36★
★Chapter 37★
★Chapter 38★
★Chapter 39★
★Epilogue★
50 Facts About Me!
50 Facts about me Pt. 2
NEW STORY?!?!
Hi

★Chapter 5★

6.2K 153 22
By _blurrywilk

May 25, 2015 (Friday)

Jenna's pov

"Bye dad." I hug dad. Shawn and I are going to stay at the beach for a few day and so I can get the rest of my stuff.

"I love you and call me when y'all land." He says and I nod. We hear our flight number getting called and walk toward the gate.

-

"Cameron!" I yell over the large crowd of people.

"Hey guys." Cameron says and we all hug.

"Lets go." I say and we walk to Cameron's car and he drives us to the beach house.

"Don't worry, no one has touched your stuff." He said.

"Well thank you." I laugh.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go to the beach." Shawn suggest.

"Yeah, Ryder is actually here." Cam says.

"Really?" I ask and Cam nods. "I've been wanting to see her."

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." He says and leaves. Shawn and I walk in. I see my lighting and stuff still set up in the living room. I need to pack that stuff up also.

"Gosh this place is so messy." Shawn jokes. It's really not, the kitchen is a little bit messy but it's not that bad.

"I know." I laugh and he does too. I sit the duffel bag, I brought, in the room I stayed in and so does Shawn. "Hey you want to go skateboarding?" I ask Shawn.

"Sure." He says. We grab our boards and walk out. I get on mine and skate toward the road. I turn around and see Shawn skating toward me.

"Slowpoke!" I joke and go a little fast. Shawn catches up with me and goes in front of me.

"Who's the slowpoke now?" He ask as I try and get in front of him. I stick my tongue out and he laughs and we continue skating.

-May 26, 2015 (Saturday)

"Ryder!" I exclaim.

"Jenna!" She yells and we hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, really good." I tell her. "And you?"

"I'm great." She smiles. "Ready to go meet up with the boys?" She ask and I nod. We grab our towels and walk down the hot sand to find Shawn and Cameron.

"So any update on you and Cam?" I ask.

"Tonight we are going on a date I guess you could call it." She tells me.

"Where?"

"He didn't tell me." She laughs.

"Typical. Whenever Shawn and I go on a date, he never tells me." I say.

"How was graduation?"

"Really good. I had to speak, I was so nervous." I laugh. We finally find the boys, they are kind of far away from where we parked.

I lift my shirt over my head.

"I like your tattoos." Ryder says.

"Thanks, we got them a few days ago." I tell her.

"Well lets go swim." She says and we all run to the water.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So this is another kinda short chapter but Ryder is finally back in!

Today is my best friend, Hannah's, birthday. She is who plays Dakota. Comment below to wish her a Happy Birthday!

-Ashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
76K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
564K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!