Henry Danger Oneshots

De elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... Mai multe

Silence
Electric
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Panic
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Armageddon
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
Ancient History
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Shocked
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Silence (2)

2.7K 50 25
De elle_mckinnon

Warning ⚠️
There is content of gun violence in this one shot.

I sat on the u shaped couch reading. My hearing aids, I guess you could call them that, we're on the table.

I was reading when Rai taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey."

"Come on Kid,  hearing chips in. Suspicious activity on Main Street." Rai says. I nod and grab the chips and place them into my ears. I wait for a couple seconds before the sound kicks in.

"Ok! Cool! We haven't had a suspicious activity mission in a while." I say.

"I know we haven't had we. It's nice to shake things up a bit."

"You know, I totally agree."

Rai nods in response.

"Hey guys! Will you stop chatting. Suspicious activity remember?" Charlotte snaps.

"Right."

"Let's blow and go Kid." Rai orders. I nod as I pop a glowing blue gum ball into my mouth.

Once we're changed and Jasper, Charlotte and Schwoz have bid us good luck, we zoom up the tubes.

- time skip -

Once we arrive on Main Street, we hide behind a bush.

After a little while of stake outing, we finally see a woman dressed in all white and black, enter a building. She cautiously looks over her shoulder to see if she was being followed.

A well practiced move by the way she narrowly tilts her head. If not for the well trained eye, it would have been easy to miss.

A single marking rest on the side of her black leather jacket. A symbol of a crossed out wifi logo.

She pulls out a key card with the same marking and scans it before hurrying  I in.

"Come on. She's part of the suspicious activity." I say sternly.

Rai nods obviously have seen what I did.

We dash over to the door and jiggle the handle.

Locked.

Damnit.

"Hold on." Rai says calmly. He pulls out his laser remote and zaps the scanner. It immediately turns green and I hear a silent click.

"Perfect." I mutter.

We enter the building, to find a calm looking lobby.

A lady dressed in blue sits at the counter.

She looks fine enough, until, that it's, you see the small tattoo on her wrist, of the symbol the woman was carrying on her jacket and key card.

"Hello Captain Man, Kid Danger. What a pleasure it is. Is there anything I can do for you this fine day?"

"We're looking for the woman in white and black, she just entered here only a moment ago." Rai says sternly.

The lady, still wearing her sickly sweet smile, tilts her head.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who your talking about." She says in mock concern.

"Then you won't mind us having a look around." I offer.

"Of course not. Have a look."

I push my way into the back room. All that's here is boxes with the same logo.

I lead myself out of the room and behind the counter where she's standing.

"I'm sorry sir, but you're not authorized to be back here. This is for me only."

"Well, I'm definitely having a look now." I push her aside. Immediately I see a small button with the crossed out wifi symbol. I press it. Suddenly the back wall descends into the floor.

When the wall is finally gone, I see the woman in white and black, speaking with a bald man wearing a similar outfit to the lady.

"Hold it right there!" Rai orders. We have our laser guns pointed at them.

The man and woman look up.

The man smiles.

"Hello Captain Man, Kid Danger."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"The Webster, and this is my co-scientist Ginevra."

"The Webster? That's lame dude." I joke.

His charming grin twists into a frown.

"If you have such a problem with my name, come in and fight me."

"Is that a challenge?" Rai asks.

"Absolutely." He replies. We run in. But oh so quickly, he pulls up a remote.

"Not another muscle."

"Wait I thought you wanted to fight." I say.

"No, no,  I just needed you over the red line." I look over my shoulder. Behind us was indeed a red line.

I look back.

"And why would you need us closer to you?" I ask.

"So we could do this." The woman responds.

The Webster clicks the remote and immediately the laser guns go dull. But not before a sharp, painful, ringing erupts in my ears.

I cry out, as my hands rush to my ears, covering them.

"-id? -lright?"

Rai's voice wavers in and out. I think he might have said, "Kid? Are you alright?"

I scream out as the ringing intensifies. But as hard as I try to get the chips out of my ears, my hands will not stop shaking.

"-id, -ay still. I -ot you." Rai says. By the few words he said, I think he was saying, 'Kid, stay still. I got you.'

Rai pulls my hands from my ears. He hastily removes the chips.

Finally.

No more ringing.

Rai waves a hand in front of me.

I realize I'm still crouched down on the floor. I look up.

"Kid are you alright?" Rai asks.

I nod.

Oh god. It's been so long since I've fought deaf. This is going to be tricky.

"What did your remote do?" Rai asks.

"Well, Captain, the world is polluted by technology. It rules our lives. We rely so heavily on it that we wouldn't be able to survive without it. So, I'm going to broadcast mine and my partners single to destroy it. And that just so happens to be able to destroy hearing aids. As shown." The Webster vents.

"What about your scanner and the hidden wall?" I ask.

"That's old school technology. They rely only on organic materials.

There's an awkward pause, which I assume Rai was speaking in.

"Oh but we will get away with it. Because you can't stop us." Ginevra replies.

"Oh ya? We'll see about that." Rai says while looking at me.

I nod and jump into action.

I push the Webster to the ground. I smack my fist repeatedly in his face. I feel a crack under my knuckles.

Once he's out, I jump up to help Rai. He was trying his best to avoid hitting her. Rai has a rule not to fight women. Lucky for him. I have no problem with it if they are criminals.

I run over. I tackle her to the ground. I slap her across the face. She kicks me off. She pulls out a old school walkie talkie.

"I need back up!" She says.

7 people run in. All in white and black.

Damn.

I rush towards them, along with Rai.

I take on two of them. They throw punches at me, left and right.

I duck and dodge each attack.

I tackle one of them to the ground and kick him in the head. He's out.

I jump up and slam my fist into his gut. He staggers back.

I kick him, but he grabs my leg and flips me over.

I grunt as the wind is knocked out of me.

I push myself up and continue to fight.

I eventually knock him out. But not before being attacked by another goon. He swings a metal pipe at my head. I duck, but I end up getting hit anyway in the ribs and head, by a goon behind me.

I see stars for a moment before my visions regains normality.

I punch, kick and dodge.

Everything was going smoothly.

Too bad that never lasts long.

No Ones Point Of View

Henry was doing good. Sure he had been hit in the head and ribs with a pipe, but he bounced back quickly.

Rai was doing just as well. Henry had knocked out two of the goons and was fighting two while Rai was fighting three, Ginevra and two lackeys. Well he was more fighting the goons, not so much Ginevra.

Rai eventually knocks out one of them. Henry soon takes one of his down.

Rai's Point Of View

As soon as I knock one out, I take on the next.

I look over to Henry, he seems to be doing fine.

I keep on fighting the man. Ginevra attacks me but I don't heed her.

I finally have the last lackey down.

I look over to Henry, he was on his last one.

"Ginevra, I don't want to fight you."

"Well I do." Ginevra replies icily.

She punches and kicks me. All doing nothing of course.

Finally when I have her cornered.

"I'm not going to fight you. We can do this the easy way."

"Well, unlucky for you, I like things the hard way." She says. She pulls a gun from her belt and points it at me.

I chuckle.

"That's not going to do anything to me." I laugh.

"Oh I know all about you indestructibility Captain Man. But one thing I do know, is your sidekick isn't." She says coldly.

The colour drains from my face as I watch he move the gun to the left and fires.

I whip around.

"KID!" I yell, but I know the warning falls on deaf ears. I watch helplessly as the bullet tears through his abdomen.

Henry's Point Of View.

I was just taking down the last guy when I feel something shoot through me. It feels like something was simply resting inside me.

I look down.

Blood seeps out of a bullet hole on my stomach.

Drowsiness takes over my body as I fall to the ground. I turn my head to see Rai knock out Ginevra with one blow to the head, before knocking out the goon.

He rushes over to me.

"Henry, Kid, you're going to be fine, I promise."

I nod.

Rai picks me up bridal style.

I cry out as he jostles my abdomen.

He runs out into the Man Van. He quickly places me in the back.

We drive way beyond the speed limit. I vaguely see Schwoz's hologram. He was talking but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I grunt any time we hit a pothole.

Finally we make it back.

Rai scoops me up. I hiss out as pain shoots through me.

Rai runs into the shop and into the elevator. 

Finally, we make it down. I feel Rai place me on a stretcher. I open my eyes. Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz and Rai, were all in swarm of speed talking.

"Hold up. Slow down." I gasp out. "I can't read that fast."

"Sorry Kid, his hearing chips broke. Schwoz is going to treat your bullet wound. It's going to be really painful and we don't have any pain meds, so if you want to squeeze my hand, you can." Rai says, slower this time.

I nod, grimacing at the pain.

Schwoz taps my shoulder lightly, bringing my attention to him.

"I'm going to start now. Ok?" He asks.

I nod. Oh god. Ok. I grab Rai's hand. Charlotte and Jasper give me a small smile and a, "You're ok."

Schwoz immediately gets to work. Pain shoots through me. I yell out but I obviously can't hear it. I squeeze Rai's hand so hard, that if he wasn't indestructible, it'd be broken.

Tears flow down my face as Schwoz pulls the bullet from the wound. Luckily for me, very little damage was done. The bullet barely went in.

Charlotte, Jasper and Rai reassure me that I'm ok. Finally the bullet is out.

"Ok Henry. I just need to stitch it up. Ok? That's going to hurt, but not as much as the first part." Schwoz says. I nod.

He carefully stitches the wound together. Finally it's done. Rai helps me up.

Charlotte wraps me into a hug.

"Charlotte, it's ok. I'm ok" I say shakily.

"I called the cops on the way here. They got them." Rai explained. "I'm so sorry Kid. If I hadn't been so weak around Ginevra, if I had attacked her like everyone else, you wouldn't have been shot."

"Rai, it's ok. I'm alive."

"You could have died."

"But I didn't. But Schwoz, you need to make new hearing aids, because I can't fight deaf anymore. If I'd heard the gun shot, I might have been able to dodge it." I say sternly. Schwoz nods and dashes off to his lab. "And Rai, don't blame yourself."

Rai gives me a small nod gives me a hug.

I'm ok. I have my friends. Schwoz made the chips out of more organic materials so they couldn't be affected. And ya, I was off missions for a week or so, but I'm ok.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

67.9K 1.9K 37
Last chapter added on May 5, 2024 Last edit made on June 1st, 2024 STORY INTRODUCTION IS COMPLETE SEASON 3 IS COMPLETE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF RE...
42.2K 370 53
This is not my best story ever kind of regret how most of these chapters went😭 Your name is Jordan Manchester Your 17 years old in your "dream" high...
15.8K 307 10
Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger and it's characters...
52.3K 940 31
| completed | a henry danger fanfic | start: November 2014 end: September 2018 - the girl of his dreams on the verge of death, and he does everything...