VOICEMAIL || Noah Centineo A...

By JuliForbes

SEQUEL TO WRONG NUMBER *** --New message from Valerie H.-- "Noah, we're all sick worried about you, just co... More

A B O U T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
third book is available again

T H I R T Y - F O U R

3.2K 100 19
By JuliForbes

A/n:  heeeeey, I was left all hot and bother after writing that

Damn, it had been ages since I wrote smut with Valerie and Noah. (because I have been writting smut for a fanfic I'm planning to post)

I think this is getting closer to an end, I wanted to ask you guys if you'd read a Zayn Malik fanfic? I already have it all planned out but I'm insecure about posting it.

Anyways enjoy this smutty chapter

_____________________

*smut alert, you've been warned*

Valerie:

We hadn't talk much about it but after our dinner in the hotel's restaurant and a few glasses of whine, we both assumed I was just going to stay with him tonight.

It all felt so natural. We were talking nonsense catching up for a of the wasted time we spent apart. He felt so carefree, didn't see him like this with Tara, at all.

He was back to his old self, the Noah I remember so well and I fell in love with. He was finally back there in front on me, and it felt like I had finally been able to have him like this other than in my dreams.

He held his room door open as I walked inside and he followed behind me, it was a really pretty bedroom with a huge bed and beautiful furniture around.

“you know how to run away from a wedding with class” I joke mindlessly and I get worried about what Noah might feel about it but he just let's out a sweet chuckle and he shakes his head walking towards me

“I missed you so much” he laughed bringing me to his arms and wrapping them all around my body tightly, he pulled me in a tight hug and I hugged back feeling the scent of his shirt invading my mind and getting cozy in his arms

“I love you so much Noah” I blurt out.

Ever since our little moment in the porsh that 4th of July, he had told me He loved me many times and I haven't replied the way thst I should because I was thinking about everyone but us. He only looked at me with sparkling eyes and he picked me up from the floor and spun me around and then layed on the bed bringing me on top of him.

I giggled as my Whole body was laying on top of his and he kept his grip around my waist not wanting us to separate an inch.

“please say it again…” he whisper cutely and I rolled my eyes laughing and leaning down closer to this lips.

“I said… I love you Noah” I whispered brushing my lips on his and finishing with a little kiss on his lips, he didn't let me pull away and instead brought our lips closer deepening our his and starting to move his lips against mine.

He pulled away for a second only to look in my eyes and smiling warmly “I love you too, Valerie, so damn much”

I smiled and then pressed our lips together again. Noah rolled us over now I was underneath him and I could feel the growing bulge in his swim trunks pressing into my thigh as he kissed me deeply , making me day dream with anticipation.

There were only 2 layers of clothing between us. his swim trunks and my flowy sundress. My body was itching to take it all once and for all, but my mind didn't want to move away from his sweet tender kisses

He was thinking the same as I, because without breaking from our kiss he was already lifting my dress over my waist and carrasing my thighs with his hands. The simple act making me get goosebumps all over my body.

His hands traveled from my thighs, to my ass over my underwear. White lacy panties  that matched with the bra I was wearing, that I boldy decided to put on before comming here because… Well I was expecting this to happen. Hell, I have been WISHING for this to happen for 3 years. Didn't want to not wear matching undies when it finally happened.

His finger traced circles around my bare back and stomach, as self conscious as I usually was, and knowing I might have gained a couple of pounds since the last time he saw me like this, I didn't feel uncomfortable with him, i felt loved and safe. He loved me, I really had no doubt about that, he already gave up to a life he had planned out, just to get back to me.

His gentle touches making me crave more. A Moment i was waiting so impatiently for and yet I didn't want it to end, ever. I was drunk off his kisses, like I could never get enough.

His playful hand traveled up from my stomach to my breast and he placed his palm over it, the fabric being a little thin to hide my hard nipples behind it. The arousal was just so much for me to handle.

He was gently tracing his fingers over the fabric of my bra and I let out a whimper of pleasure when he lightly pinched on my hard nipple. It sounded muffled because our lips were still together in an endless kiss

“Noah” i said in desperation and he pulled his head to look at me worriedly

“what's wrong baby?” he said frowning and I bit my lip as I was rubbing my legs together desperate for some friction

“just do it, please?” I plead, I wasn't one to beg, but I am losing my mind

He chucked looking at me, didn't understand what he found so amusing about this. “do what?” he said innocently and I rolled my eyes playfully

“take me, fuck me, eat me out, i don't know,  just want you so bad” I lamely confess, if it was any other man I would feel embarrassed about it, but it was him. He knew how much I wanted him and I could only hope he wanted me as well.

His hand on my breast slowly went back to my Tummy to do soft massages as he started peppering kisses on my neck, my jaw and my lips “Valerie, my dear, I haven't touched you in so long… I want you badly too, like you can't imagine how much, but I want to enjoy this part too"he said chuckling swettly and leaving a trail of wet kisses among my jaw and neck.

The goosebumps coming again and I was pretty sure I was a pool down there already for him.

I whined “I know but I can't tak--” my own phase was interrupted by the loud moan coming from my lips. I just looked at Noah who had a teasing smirk over his face.

He had slipped his hand inside my panties and between my folds so quickly that I was only able to moan when his fingers were already inside of me.

“fuuuuckkk” I muttered weakly as I had leaned my head back in the pillow and closed my eyes in pure bliss.

“so wet already… someone's eager ” he said teasingly taking out his hand from my sex and looking at his wet fingers

I whined at the sudden lose of contact and moved my hands down his trunks to take this matter in my own hands (literally and figuratively) I reached the insides of his boxers to feel his completely hard member inside. I gripped it hard and started moving my hand up and down.

I had forgotten about how big he actually was, and I could feel my insides getting wetter just by the thought of all of this I was holding in my hands, inside of me in a couple of minutes.

“oh my God Valerie, fuck yes” he said with closed eyes as he bit his lip and allowed me to pleasure him.

Soft moans left his lips and a muffled groan when I suddenly had stopped touching him.

“who's eager now?” I teased and he rolled his eyes, but the big smile was evident on his lips.

This was our first time in a very long time but we were still so comfortable Around each other that we were able to joke around and laugh together, it was the best feeling in the world.

He swiftly took off the dress from me since it was already above my waist. He stopped for awhile looking at every inch of my body. I bit my lip innocently and he smirked as he saw my matching underwear.

“someone came prepared.” he chucked and leaned down to kiss me again. Our kiss hard and urgent. Desperate and lustful

While we were still kissing I grabbed the waistband of his swintrunks and I pulled them down along with his boxers.

He was completely naked in front of me.

I had to break away from our kiss just to admire him and to take a dive down memory lane remembering all of the times we had been together in the past.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him back to me as I kissed him again. His bare member was rubbing against my damped panties and i was excited, desperate for something more.

He slid his hand under my back and unclasped my bra. My breast jumped slightly when he took it off and then started kissing all over them. Taking special care of my now sensitive nipples.

As I was being taken to heaven and he moved his hands to my backside and grabbed my ass squeezing it, I moaned from both his touch and his kisses on my breasts.

His hands then grabbed the rim of my panties and pulled them down. My naked body was laying in front of him and he smirked shamelessly eyeing me up and down.

I parted my legs for him and he positioned himself in the middle of them. I looked down at our proximity biting my lip. He only used the tip of his leght to tease me and play around my entrance.

I whimpered in frustration and he chucked at my eagerness.

My eyes closed, my lips parted and both him and I sighed in relief when he finally sinked inside of me.

He pulled away and then thrusted back inside deeper making me moan his name loudly.

For the first time in years I was feeling complete.

Our bodies were a pair of puzzle pieces that fitted perfectly. Our movements synced perfectly and my heart was pumping out of my chest.

Our lips were engaged in a harsh kiss that was only interrupted by the moans I couldn't hold to feel him inside of me.

I felt the fire inside of me building up and the pleasure intensifying. He was driving me crazy and I can't believe I had been without this for so long.

Nobody could make me feel like he does

I reached my climax minutes later, my body tensing up and my pleasure released in a form of a scream of Noah's name. My nails scratching his back lightly.

Just knowing I had finished was enough for Noah to pick up his speed and releasing himself minutes later.

His body on top of mine. Both of us trying to catch our breaths. Our chests rising and falling together.

My hand soothingly stroking Noah's hair as we were both lowering our heartbeats and gasping for air.

“you are the love of my life, Valerie” he said in between pants and I smiled looking up at him in pure adoration.

“I missed you so much Noah, I love you” I said softly and pecked his lips. He smiled and nuzzled his head in my neck and stayed there for awhile just enjoying each other's presence and as our shaking breathless bodies were coming back to normal.

“do me a favor, don't ever lose your memory again” he joked and I shook my head giggling

“I'll try my best” I replied and he nodded softly chuckling

“if you do… I Won't give up again, I'll be like Adam Sandler in that movie, making the girl fall in love with him over and over again”

“okay” I said softly

“okay” he replied and I rolled my eyes, what is this? The fault in our stars?

“moron”

“monkey”

“noddles”

“beautiful” he whispered in my lips

“asshole” I replied back and he gasped. I kissed him Softly and pulled away giggling “handsome” I whispered and he smiled closing his eyes and laying down beside me, holding me tight.

Tonight, I was the happiest woman in the world

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.3K 44
-- THIRD BOOK IN THE WRONG NUMBER SERIES -- "Hey Valerie, it's just me checking in, I want to know how have you been, Chris keeps telling me you're f...
686K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
958K 11K 36
Maddie Baker hates Justin Bieber. Or so she thinks. When she bumps into him at a concert she was forced to go to with her best friend, Her feelings a...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...