Safe & Sound (Third Book- Lif...

By _blurrywilk

(This is the third book to Life of The Party. Go read that then the second book is All I Want.) -COMPLETE- (R... More

Safe & Sound (Third Book- Life Of The Party)
★Chapter 1★
★Chapter 2★
★Chapter 3★
★Chapter 5★
★Chapter 6★
★Chapter 7★
★Chapter 8★
★Chapter 9★
★Chapter 10★
★Chapter 11★
★Chapter 12★
★Chapter 13★
★Chapter 14★
★Chapter 15★
★Chapter 16★
★Chapter 17★
★Chapter 18★
★Chapter 19★
★Chapter 20★
★Chapter 21★
★Chapter 22★
★Chapter 23★
★Chapter 24★
★Chapter 25★
★Chapter 26★
★Chapter 27★
★Chapter 28★
★Chapter 29★
★Chapter 30★
★Chapter 31★
★Chapter 32★
★Chapter 33★
★Chapter 34★
★Chapter 35★
★Chapter 36★
★Chapter 37★
★Chapter 38★
★Chapter 39★
★Epilogue★
50 Facts About Me!
50 Facts about me Pt. 2
NEW STORY?!?!
Hi

★Chapter 4★

5.5K 159 41
By _blurrywilk

May 23, 2015 (Saturday)

Jenna's pov

"I wish I could meet them." I say as we watch Pentatonix music videos. "Seriously I love Mitch, he is amazing. I mean everyone one else is amazing at singing too"

"Yeah." Shawn agrees.

"We can take these bandages off soon." I smile and he does too. "Maybe we could go swimming once we can get them off."

"Yep." He says. "But we don't have anything to swim in."

"We could run back to the house and get our swimsuits." I say.

"Well if we are then we better be going." I nod and we quickly leave to go and get our things and come back. I walk to Rosie and Jonah's room. A sleepy Rosie answers the door.

"Can I help you?" She ask.

"Yeah, do y'all want to come swimming with us?" I ask.

"Sure, we will meet y'all down there." She closes the door. I walk to the room beside it, which is ours, and walk in. I go in the bathroom and quickly put on my bikini. I wait to take off my bandage. I want to do that with Shawn. I walk out and see him ready.

"Did you wait too?" He ask and I nod.

"Well lets take them off." I say and we take off the bandaids. They look so good. I walk over to him and we hug. "They are perfect." I smile. When we hug you can see the saying.

"Yep." He wraps his arms around me. "I love you so much." Shawn looks at me.

"I love you too." I say and our lips connect. It's just like the first kiss, always bringing butterflies. It might sound cheesy but it's true. "Ready to go?"

"Yep." He says. I quickly throw a large shirt and grab my towel. We walk down to the outdoor pool. I set my towel on one of the seats. I see Isaiah and Abby.

"Hey guys." I say and take off my shirt.

"Hey- woah what's that?" Isaiah ask Shawn and I.

"Tattoos." I reply.

"And when did you get those?" Abby ask.

"Last night." Shawn says.

"That's cool." Isaiah says.

Rosie and Jonah also liked the tattoos, now I just have to see what dad and Leigh say about it. I'm pretty sure they will be ok about it cause Leigh has about 5 tattoos and so does dad.

[-------------------------------]

Hii. So sorry this is short but hope you like it! Comment if you love Pentatonix. I'm like in love with them!

-Ashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...