The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 52-

3.9K 104 22
By KenzieKate_Books

It's been almost a week since Ultron, we've moved into the brand new Avengers compound. It's off the grid but still close to New York so Tony can run Stark Industries with Pepper.

"Can we train"? Wanda asks sounding a little bit more like herself or herself before Ultron killed Pietro.

"Uh yeah, Ash keep working on the math problems if you need help Vision is here" I say kissing the top of her head.

"How are you"? I ask as we get on the elevator to go to the training room.

"I don't think it has really hit me yet. I mean I know what happened but I don't feel anything yet" She explains gravely.

I nod remembering how I felt when they told me Tony was dead in Afghanistan.

"Ash really seems to like you" I tell her deciding a change of subject is a good thing.

"Yes she does, Clint told me it was like an initiation if she liked me I would be totally accepted" Wanda smiles slightly.

I laugh a little Clint isn't wrong since Ultron we've all gotten closer. Ash is more like my daughter than anything else, I heard her calling the others ant and uncle, it really warms my heart.

"Do you want to practice the flight thing" I ask her.

"Are you sure? Last time I tried that I dropped Steve on his face"? She winces telling the story.

I chuckle again.

"I'm sure, remember I can teleport if I have to" I say rolling my shoulders getting ready.

"Ok" Wanda nods.

I feel her power wrap around my waist and ankles then I'm being lifted from the ground.

"Remember little movements" I remind her.

"Higher"? Wanda asks sounding unsure.

"I trust you" I assure her.

I float up higher until I'm a few feet away from the ceiling, I go to congratulate Wanda.

"Wow nice one Wanda" Tony says from the door.

His voice causes Wanda to lose focus I fall I manage to teleport before hitting the floor.

"Mia? I am so sorry" She gasps rushing over to me eyes wide.

"Tony" I say crossing my arms at my brother.

"You made me lose concentration" Wanda exclaims angrily.

Tony holds his hands up putting a sweet look on his face trying not to anger Wanda even more.

"Did I"? He asks coyly.

"Yes! You did now go away we are training" She says dismissing Tony with a wave of her hand, using a little bit of her power to push him out of the door way.

The door swishes shut.

"We need to work on focus, I don't think the problem is your control. I think it's your ability to block out things around you" I say thoughtfully walking around her in a circle.

"Can we do that another time I'm tired" She says suddenly.

I blink surprised by the change.

"Sure yeah don't worry about it, don't let Tony get to you. He means well" I say patting her shoulder.

I tidy the place up then go back to the common room where I pause by the entry way. Vision is chatting away with Ash about the importance or math and fractions, it kind of reminds me of the chats she had with Jarvis.

"Amelia how was training"? Vision asks looking up from Ash.

"Good. How is the math work coming along in here"? I ask plopping myself down next to her.

"Ashely asked the importance of the math work so I was explaining its importance to her" Vision adds.

"You were right he is kind of like Jarvis" Ash giggles while writing down answers to the questions.

"She is right about lots of things" Steve pipes up walking in from the hallway.

"Thanks Rogers" I say smiling over at the super soldier.

"Hey? Why didn't you ask me for help with math homework"? Steve asks leaning down on the back of the couch.

"Vis offered and Mia was already helping but Wanda wanted to train" Ash says closing her text book.

"Vis"? Vision asks tilting his head in a funny way.

"That's your nickname now" Ash tells him with a smile on her face.

"You're really part of the family now" Steve says patting Vision on the shoulder.

"Friday? What's for dinner"? Ash asks tossing her bookbag onto the edge of the couch.

"Tonight is a roast chicken and mashed potatoes" Friday replies in her soft Scottish accent.

"Thanks. Wait is Tony cooking it? Because Tony isn't super good at the cooking thing" Ash asks pausing while looking for her coloring books.

The AI laughs.

"Of course not young miss. Boss is going to be in charge of setting the table" Friday clarifies quickly.

"Oh good" Ash sighs.

"Which page are we doing today"? Steve asks picking Ash up.

"Friday? Where is Tony"? I ask.

"Boss is currently going to the garage, would you like me to tell him you are looking for him"? She inquires.

"Sure. Tell him if he's going out that we are out of poptarts Thor should be back from Asgard tonight and he's gonna want some" I tell her.

"Right away Ms Stark" Friday agrees.

"Vision did you get the clothes Pepper got for you"? I ask since he's in his super hero mode.

"Yes I did but I'm afraid I am unsure how to use them" He explains looking rather sad with this.

"Oh Vis, Steve please help him out with human clothing" I say dramatically.

"You don't know about clothes Vision" Steve gapes faking shock.

"I am afraid not Captain Rogers" Vision sighs.

"What has Tony been teaching you about regular life"? Steve wonders shaking his head.

Vis looks even more confused but hopeful at the same time.

"Tony wishes me to ask how we could be out of poptarts that fast"? Friday interjects.

"We have an 11 year old who also likes poptarts" I say picking up the remote for the TV.

"It will let him know" She says.

I swear I thought I heard her laugh.

"When is auntie Nat coming home" Ash asks without looking up from her coloring page.

"Uh" I look at my watch.

"Right now"

We all look up and sure enough Nat is standing there her bag at her feet.

Ash jumps up excitedly she runs into Nat's arms.

"That's good timing" Steve remarks flipping through his own sketch book.

"I thought Thor would have been here first" Nat says as Ash pulls her to the table.

"Nope blondie hasn't returned from Asgard yet" Clint says after dropping in from the vents.

"What did Tony tell you about hanging out in the vents"? Steve asks Clint.

"Tony went out, what Tony doesn't know won't hurt him" Clint counters.

"Should I inform Tony then Agent Barton"? Friday offers.

"No no Friday no" Clint begged getting all flustered.

"Alright I suggest refraining from hanging out in the vents" Friday sassed.

Clint blinks.

"Do all of Tony's AI have to be sarcastic like him"? He mumbles.

"Yes" Friday retorts smartly.

We laugh, even Vis chuckles a little. Shortly after that we are settled on the couch watching a movie Wanda is sitting next to Steve, I'm snuggled into Clint's side with Ash on my other side. Nat is sitting on Clint's other side.

"Oh I see how it is. I go get food and you all start movie night without me"

We look up and Tony is standing there holding all the groceries and an furrowed eye brow.

"It's not fault you took forever buying the groceries man" Clint shrugs.

"Do you know what happens when I go out in public? I'm the CEO of a multi million dollar company Barton people have questions" Tony mutters going to put the food away.

"Did you get the poptarts" Ash asks.

"Yes princess I did, enough for both an Asgardian and you" He explains his voice taking on a lighter tone now he's talking to Ash.

"Yay" Ash claps her hands.

Tony's phone beeped and he leaves the room. I wonder what that's about?

"Are you kidding me? You used the bifrost drunk"? Tony's raised voice echoes all the way into the living room.

"I guess Thor is home" Steve says.

"I am a God I can do what I please" Thor's slurred reply also loud enough to reach us in the living room.

"Yeah? What if you fall off and end up in some random pocket detention huh what is the 'god' going to do about that" Tony fires back.

"Call Heimdall for a new portal" Thor counters his words slurring together.

"What if he can't see you? And if Heimdall can't see you how do you expect us to find you" Tony demands sharply.

There's a long pause in which nothing is said, leaving all of us on the couch waiting with baited breath to hear what happens next.

"You make a valid point Tony, I won't use the bifrost when I have been drinking" Thor says walking in behind Tony.

"Don't portal drunk, don't fly drunk and definitely do not use mjolnir while drunk" Tony adds listing them on his fingers.

Thor nods.

"Welcome home big guy" Clint says getting up to hug Thor.

"It is good to be home" Thor replied sloppily wrapping his arms around Clint.

Ash point of view

I hold back a smile as Tony gives Thor a dad like talking to. I mean I'm with Tony Thor really shouldn't use any of his powers if he's had alcohol.

"Hi Thor" I say getting up and skipping over to him.

"I brought you something from Asgard" He grins kneeling down to my eye level.

No way. An Asgardian present this is awesome.

"What is it"? I ask bouncing in place.

"Well since Tony has taken to calling you princess, I thought it was time for you to look like one" He explains before reaching into his cape.

I gasp when I see a delicate gold and silver tiara, little leaves and flowers placed around the circle.

"Wow" I say.

"May I"? He asks offering to put it on my head.

I nod eagerly, he puts the tiara on my head I adjust it to make sure it won't fall off. I turn to the rest of them.

"You're highness" They bow.

"Thank you Thor its beautiful" I say giving him another hug.

"You are most welcome, highness" He smiles.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 104 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
11.9K 237 22
A girl has always been difference since she was seven her parents had been killed by a machine which exploded with so much energy she survived and wa...
189K 3.2K 53
Kathleen Stark sister of Tony Stark is a shield agent, Avenger , Fire created, object manipulator. Kathleen fights beside her team mates through thi...
275 225 15
Emma & Evelyn, two sisters whose dreams come true, but will their story unfold the way they expected? I created this story with my friend, @MariaMax...