My Spicy Orange [COMPLETED]

Von honoureliff

CASSANDRA WHITE A neglected orphaned girl with a dark past, looking around for knight in shiny armour. An... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

15 3 1
Von honoureliff

'Can I kiss you?', he mumbled.

I got off of the bed and headed for the bathroom.

It had been a week and his night stays were getting on my nerves now. The only decency that I was thankful for was the fact that he didn't make a move. I emerged out only to find an empty bed.

Phew he was gone.

Slipping into faded jeans and peach button down shirt, I wrapped a scarf around my head and headed for the cafe.

The day passed by in a blur. I took a bus to the bank and withdrew money. With another bumpy bus ride, I hopped in front of the car garage.

I had already chosen my car online. With some formalities and test drives done, I drove back to my apartment with a small smile tugged on my lips.

Finally.
Although it was a used one but still it was a car. And I loved it.

Parking it in the allotted area, I ran upstairs and unlocked the door only to find him pacing around the small room.

Back again...

'Where were you?', he asked with a red face and I rolled my eyes.

Dropping the car keys on the night stand, I dashed inside the kitchen and kissed the water bottle to down its content in one go.

'I'm asking you something?', he seethed behind me and I just shrugged.

Ignoring his stupid existence like a pro, I headed for the bathroom with him trailing behind me and locked the door in his face. Tit for tat.

Go away.
You're not needed.

Taking my time, I scrubbed until I felt like a baby and shrugged into some sensible clothing. A full-sleeved t-shirt with pajama. I poked my head out only to find an empty space.

Is he gone?
I checked the kitchen and sighed. He was really gone.

Phew!

After brushing my locks, I unfolded the mat and prayed Isha. Laying in the bed, my mind drifted off again to him.

He was gone.
Why did he go?

Well that's what I wanted. But still, now that I was prone to him lurking around, it felt empty.

Just when I was slipping deep in slumber, sweet warmth engulfed me and I bet I heard him chuckle.

***********

I felt something shift and saw a blurry frame heading for the bathroom. My eyes droop closed again only to be opened by some murmuring.

I saw him looking down for past 5 minutes. What was he doing?
My eyes widely opened and registered that he was praying.

What time's it?

I checked my phone and it was a little after five in the morning.

Oh its Fajr time.

Adjusting my bearings, I advanced for the bathroom and came out to witness his snores.

Wow.
Sleep had never been this easy on me. It takes me forever to sleep. After praying, I sat lightly on the bed and gazed down at his beautiful face. He was truly an epitome of male beauty.
His long lashes fanned his well crafted cheeks whereas his slightly parted lips welcomed long deep kisses.

Shaking my head, I placed his huge arm on his chest and made some space for myself. Laying with my back to him I sighed.

Why did you do that?
Why Zaid?

He left a deep hole in me that never seemed to fill. A lone tear slipped in my pillow- ugly brine.

His arm snaked around my waist and that was a queue to my traitorous sob that I couldn't mask.

I felt him against my back and his breath fanning my cheek.

'Are you crying?', he asked.

No. Go away.

He rubbed my arm gently and I nudged him away while pressing my face in the pillow.

I wept silently with him rubbing my back all the time. No matter how much I tried to look over it, but his rubs soothed my aching heart.

He was responsible for my heartache. Yet he was not alone in this war. He was just another leader who won the war.

'I'm sorry.', he whispered into the thick air and another huge sob escaped my lips.

He made me face him and I did the most childish thing that I thought of. I slapped his chest hard. And I wondered how many times his chest is going to be slapped in future.

He kissed my forehead and I let myself drain in his chest.

'I'm not bad.', he mumbled with his lips on my forehead. 'You know that. I just got blinded by my fury.', he continued and I listened.

'What do you want now? I've got nothing to give you.', I pleaded.
He shifted and faced me with his palms on either side of my face.

'You.', he said simply.

'Its not easy.', I whispered.

'It is. Just give it a try.', he mumbled with a nod and I shook my head.

'I can't.'

'You can.'

'No. Please! Go away.'

'I can't.'

'You can.', I said and recalled his arrogant face back when he threatened to fire me out.

Yes! He was a bast*** then and he is a bast*** now.

The next thing he whispered was the last thing that I had expected from his proud mouth.

'What?', I whispered shockedly.

'I love you.', he said again and I searched his eyes.

'It can't be.'

And he smiled.

'You hate me.', I spat and he kept smiling.

'I hate you.', I said when I didn't get any movement from him.

'Two people who hate each other can't stay together.', I spat.

'But I love you.', he challenged.

'No you don't.', I remarked.

Of course he didn't. He said he hated me.

'I do. I do love you. I never hated you.', he whispered while making patterns on my cheeks. Why am I loving the feeling of it? Don't know...

'But you said--'

'I was a moron. Okay?', he seethed then closed his eyes and I gaped up at his features only to be appalled again.

'You're beautiful.'
Before I could think of anything it escaped my mouth and his eyes snapped open with amazement swimming in there.

'Really?', he smiled and I shook my head.

'No I mean I'm beautiful.', I tried to cover up but failed miserably.

Shit.

'That you are. But..', he paused. 'Men are handsome, not beautiful.', he winked.

I know I boosted his already inflated ego.
Damn..

'Can I kiss you?', he whispered while his finger dangerously descended down to my collarbone.

He made small circles their then met my gaze with hooded eyes.

I searched his eyes and involuntarily my hands switched up to either sides of his gorgeous face. I rubbed his stubble and he closed his eyes. My eyes drooped too and I delved in the feeling of his light beard against my palms.

His forehead met mine and we both shuddered at the mere contact.

'Please?', he pleaded.

And after a slight nod, I felt him moving his lips against mine. It was a slow, sweet kiss that I dreamt of and in that moment I fell for him deeply.
I kissed him back and he moaned as I sucked his lower lip.

He pulled apart and peppered my face with kisses.

He stopped at my lips and dipped down to capture them again between his soft ones.

Am I dreaming?
Yes I'm...

He deepened the kiss and suddenly we both were literally inhaling each other. His tongue invaded in doing wonders to my insides. I pulled away to catch some breath and heard his deep groan.

'I love you.', he heaved while we both tried to catch our breaths.

'Can we do that again?', he asked in a small voice.

I shook my head and his head slumped in the crook of my neck. He mumbled something incoherent and kissed my cheek.

'Sleep now', he ordered.
And guess what.
I did...

Encourage me as a writer
Please don't forget to
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.3K 781 60
Two years after breaking the heart of Zain Chadwick due to her fear of falling in love, Emma Taylor encounters him again and realizes she still wants...
859 69 20
Traumatized as a child, Cassandra can't erase the details of her mother's murder from her mind. Now thirteen years later, history is repeating itself...
335K 14.2K 56
"I'm living the good life that everyone else wants, I'm capable of giving you two that life but I won't because you and I know that either of you don...
275 31 20
"I never want you to leave me." He whispers eerily close to my lips. "Aww is my baby scared?" I played around with him, teasing him. "I'm serious." "...